[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GLOBAL SJW CONSPIRACY TO ACQUIRE PHARMA GRADE STEROIDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1449749450089.jpg (20 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
1449749450089.jpg
20 KB, 384x383
Hey guys

I have an Idea

why don't we start an online movement where we make up a new gender

we start a huge community of people that identify as "olympians", being men with extremely dry muscular sculpted bodies that are only sexually attracted to olympic barbells.

the only way for us to feel at ease with ourselves and live the normal life we deserve is with half a gram of test per week with the occasional tren blasts.

we might as well take advantage of all the SJW and tumblr gender craze, right?

If enough people join they will have to prescribe us the gains we deserve.
>>
thats retarded. You could raise awareness of men having issues with not feeling biologically masculine and claim it has deep effects psychologically (which it does).

You could eventually spin this into easy to obtain TRT for young men.
Honestly I foresee hundreds of blog articles from feminists about how masculinity is a farce and society is somehow better off without it but fuck em
>>
>>35363935
If they give retards estrogen, why shouldnt i be able to identify as a greek statue and get some test
>>
People don't ACTUALLY think that gender dysphoria consists of some people looking for attention on tumblr, right?

Like, weatherkin and third gender and pansexuality sure, but dysphoria is a medically recognised and neurologically identified condition.

Just saiyen.

Also you can get test diagnosed with quite a few things.
>>
>>35363935
I think SJWs are already supportive of people with autism.
>>
File: left_and_right.jpg (59 KB, 557x336) Image search: [Google]
left_and_right.jpg
59 KB, 557x336
>>35364151

Im usually pretty nice to ignorant people, but take your new age liberal hippy bullshit back to tumblr you scum.
>>
File: 1431196084277.jpg (162 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
1431196084277.jpg
162 KB, 600x817
>>35363935
>sjws and shitlibs actually believe the shit they spew
This will never work because it is an extremely manly identity, all shitlibs care about is destroying anything white masculine christian western and anglo. Bodybuilders could be hunted down and lynched and sjws wouldnt care unless theyre shitskin trannies
>>
>>35364372
If you're going to shitpost your /pol/ memes couldn't you at least spice it up a bit?
>>
>>35364151
Dysphoria's highly debated amongst Clinical Psychologists.
At this point it's mostly there for insurance reasons (to cover hormone therapy).
There aren't any neurological correlates to it.
There was, however, several experiments suggesting it may be the result of an autistic fixation on gender during a critical period of development.
>>
>>35364507
Is the circle supposed to be a straight white man?
>>
>>35364372
Go back to /pol/ with your shit-tier memes. Red states are some of the most obese in the nation.
>>
This is the kind of shit that ends up on /r/4chan. Fuck off back to /pol/ and cry you there with the other man children you whiny little bitches.
>>
File: 133.jpg (16 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
16 KB, 250x370
>>35364066
It won't work anons, being masculine isn't politically correct and is considered offensive to the black people.
>>
>>35364507
Somebody edit this to make the circle say something along the lines of "change yourselves, you self pitying fucks"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.