[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: desserts.jpg (103 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
desserts.jpg
103 KB, 480x320
What the hell is it with women and the need to make so many desserts?

There are literally no less than 15 different garbage obesity foods in my parents house right now.

>tfw women won't stop talking about carbs, fat, calories, sugar, then cook 15 desserts
>>
the real question is why does it bother you so much?

you a faggot?
>>
you can eat bad food on Christmas day

it's ok.
>>
my slightly fat girlfriend drinks alcohol with every meal

i like her but it pisses me off everytime i see her drink and she eats alot

what do i do /fit/ i've already told her i think she should stop drinking and to get healthier :(
>>
>>35363904
You fucking leave
>>
Christmas calories don't count because jesus takes them away
>>
>>35363904
Told my wife I would leave her if she gets fat. I make tons of money and have great lawyers on retainer. I am a model husband and would argue that if she doesn't maintain her physique then she cares more about herself than me and therefore doesn't love me
>>
>>35363904
Focus on yourself. Eventually you'll give up and leave when it doesn't change. Don't stress yourself out though desu ... there are a billions of women on this planet. I promise there's a better version out there.
>>
>>35363824
>not eating like shit at christmas

Literally the only good thing about it.
>>
>>35363824
As a woman: desserts are the easiest things to make, cooking other dishes like veggies or meat takes actual effort so they just throw together cookies or a cake instead.

It's the same with their normal lives, ramen and hot pockets are easy as long as you can deal with the explosive diarrhea.
>>
File: image.jpg (910 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
910 KB, 2048x2048
>>35363824
Lol, women

I made this. 10% dick
>>
>>35363824

the holidays/feast/birth days are the only times anyone should be consuming garbage food in mass quantities.

Youre a mong and youre getting coal for christmas.
>>
>>35364062
Fuck, I ment 100
>>
>>35364062
>10% dick
U a tranny?
>>
>>35364033
>>35364009
I have tons of options and i started dating her when she was already fat, I know this is all my fault, I just love the easy and risk free sex and she's a nice person with a good personality.

I just wish she would change.

Can people change?
>>
>>35363824
so fuck its xmas you can have a few days binge and just play damage control after

im fully enjoying xmas
making sure i hit my broton macro's but not even counting anything else
mini cut after xmas for like 4-5 weeks
done
>>
>>35363824
> people make delicious food for you
> complain

Lol, you could just not eat it, you entitled millennial piece of shit.
>>
>>35364104
plus on a different note you dont have to eat any of it
let the normies have their deserts
miserable cunt
>>
File: index.jpg (82 KB, 468x360) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
82 KB, 468x360
What the hell is it with OP and the need to make so many shitposts?

There are literally no less than 15 different garbage threads in my /fit/ right now.

>tfw OP won't stop being a faggot
>>
>Tfw can't eat any Christmas food because if I do I feel so guilty I will literally be driven to tears.

I think something is wrong with men If my diet isn't 100% clean I will feel awful and start crying like a baby. Should I seek mental help?
>>
>>35363904
I had a slightly fat girlfriend once too. My first time on online dating, got desparate and dropped my standards too much. She was getting into working out so I thought there was a chance she'd get fit. But she refused to change her diet, she still ate junk every day. I went over to her house and she's got chips, cookies, ice cream, soda. Doesn't matter how much she works out there's no overcoming that.

I ended it when I realized she was changing my eating habits more than I was changing hers, she was getting me to eat junkfood more and more.

No idea if there's a solution, other than telling her she needs to get healthy, and then dumping her if she stays fat.

>>35364006
then why is Santa Clause so fat?
>>
>>35364101
nah bruv.

>I changed my gf.
>From overweight to running 4 times a week vegan
>3 times a week strength training
>>
>>35364101
Some can. This board is full of fat-to-/fit/ stories. But she has to want it.
>>
>>35364457
Santa is the enemy of jesus, obviously
>>
>>35364404
Yeah, probably.
>>
>>35364062
Would devour the muffin.
>>
File: typofag.jpg (10 KB, 278x282) Image search: [Google]
typofag.jpg
10 KB, 278x282
>>35364062
>>
>>35363824
Women love food better than their guy
>>
>>35364101
I was with my gf for 4 years and tried to subtly change her, I never said I'd leave her if she got fat or didn't try to get fit, I was pretty encouraging and was nice about it.

Basically, people won't ever change unless they want to do it themselves, so usually no.
>>
terrible thread
>>
>>35364404
Got to think long term man. I feel the same way a lot but it's a marathon, not a sprint. One, two, even three days of Christmas food can't ruin your progress.

With your mentality you'll have no trouble getting right back to clean eating afterwards
>>
>>35363839
No, no I cannot.

I have to control myself.
>>
>tfw cooked up a dessert storm this Christmas
>tfw pushing it all on other people
>>
>>35364457
The parents of the world have been gains goblins to Santa for hundreds of years with that milk and cookies shit. If they'd been leaving him whey he'd be Swolta Claus.
>>
>>35364111
>delicious
>fatty sugary desserts
>>
>>35368611
>>delicious
>>fatty sugary desserts
exactly
delicious
>>
>>35363824
>being a faggot
>>
>>35364457
>then why is Santa Clause so fat?
He's a superior enlightened gentleman who doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep, and therefore trains for strength. Christmas is his once-a-year conditioning circuit with rope/chimney climbs and sleigh pulls.
>>
I can't eat much and I haven't eaten any crap food this Christmas. I ate a lot of sushi yesterday but went running today and I don't feel like eating at all cause I ate so much yesterday.

I don't even have to control myself, I just don't feel like eating anymore. Today I thought that I should eat some chocolate cause it's Christmas, so I ran 30 minutes to the nearest store and then realized that I don't want chocolate and I went to gym instead.
>>
>>35364491
obviously
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.