[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ditch those freedom units
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: -Doug_Whitmore3.jpg (17 KB, 198x323) Image search: [Google]
-Doug_Whitmore3.jpg
17 KB, 198x323
Hi /fit, can we all ditch those freedom units, and use only Kgs, like rest of the world.

xoxo
>>
Heavily in favor of
>>
my gym has those fancy colored rubber plates in KG, so I already have.

it makes more sense too, like having 1000g be 1kg and what not instead of weird oz and lbs and shit
>>
how bout fuck you
pounds are a measure of weight
grams are a measure of mass
gl when you britfags start lifting in space
>>
>>35362225
>being this retarded

Hurdur muh moonrunes
>>
There are two types of countries in this world, those who use the metric system and those who went to the moon.

Get cucked by Freedom, Europoor shitters.
>>
>>35362085
Aye!
>>
>>35362225
This is what Americans actually believe
>>
>>35362369
which nasa engineer were you mate?
>>
>>35362417
Yeah, because we're the only country that have sent people to another celestial object.
Once you send some people to the moon or another planet then you can think this way too
>>
>>35362085
Are we buying/selling drugs? No? Then imperial it is.

FREEDOM MOTHER FUCKERS!
>>
>>35362369
>>35363787
BTFO
>>
>>35363787
The one who came up with the method for fucking someone as fat as your mom.
>>
>>35362369
didnt russianfags go to the moon as well?
>>
>>35365661
No. They sent good old Yuri into space (the first person ever), never made a moon landing.
God do you Americans not know history? Especially a part of history that was so fucking important to your own country?
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 550x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 550x424
>>35362085
Y tho?
>>
>>35362085
yeah why don't we start sucking dick like the rest of the world too, pinko faggot
>>
Don't they use metric system in NASA also??
>>
>>35365725
NASA used (and use) the metric system
>>
>>35366696

They actually used a mixed system. Engineers use imperial, scientists use metric. It's why a rover we sent to mars missed it by a few thousand miles (conversion error).
>>
>>35366707
>we
>>
>>35366707
>It's why a rover we sent to mars missed it by a few thousand miles (conversion error).
U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
>>
>>35366707
>we

Browsing /fit/ in your NASA lunch break?

Got any inside scoops? Planning a manned mars mission yet?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.