[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW haven't had a proper workout in weeks due to starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: obesepepe.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
obesepepe.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
>TFW haven't had a proper workout in weeks due to starting a new gym and a new job
>TFW eating like shit due to the holidays
>TFW once I start going properly again in January people will think I'm a resolutioner
>>
That's because you are. You're making excuses as to why you can't go and deciding "oh I'll go in the new year"
>>
you kind of are, fatass.
>>
>>35361622

I've been working out since this February. But my recent unhealthy habbits have resulted in me putting on enough fat to hide my gains. Hopefully my lifts and good form will be enough to convince people I'm not a New Years scum.
>>
>>35361605
Then start going February instead dumbass
>>
if you stay through to February then you've proven you aren't a resolutioner
>>
>>35361605
Why do you give a flying fuck what others think. You don't even know them and they don't even care about you unless you're fucking around. Just go and some fucking gains faggot.
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo1.jpg (27 KB, 420x240) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo1.jpg
27 KB, 420x240
>>35361605
I know the guy that your pepe was based off of, the fat kid with the pants pulled up.

I dated his qt3.14 relative and went to upstate new york and fucking saw him in person. he has aspies
>>
>>35362222
Quads of truth
>>
If you've been lifting for a while then people will know you're not nyr because you aren't lifting babyweight anymore (hopefully)
>>
>mfw I decided to go to my family's Christmas eve party
>mfw it was catered
>just ate steak tips and buffalo chicken all night

Not bad /fit/
>>
>>35361605
>new gym
your fucked anon, should have stayed at your old gym. Prepare to be stared at, prepare to be judged. Hopefully you will be accepted as a regular by summer when all the high school swagfags start rolling in
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.