[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fat/loss/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
Most of us are here because we are fat. What are you currently doing about it?
>>
>>35361496

Already lost most of my share of fat.
>>
>>35361496

>most of us are here because we are fat

ive never been fat thanks tho
>>
Eating less and moving more.
>>
>>35361496
>Most of us are here because we are fat

speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>35361517
No, but at one point you were hungry skeleton.
Which is just as bad.
You aren't just born with a 10/10 body.
>>
>>35361536

ive never been that either faggot. Who the fuck are you telling me what i am? Get the fuck outta here dude. I've been a mesomorph my entire life. I'm here because I'm trying to build some muscle
>>
>>35361536
>No, but at one point you were hungry skeleton.
>Which is just as bad.

Nah, I got into sports at 7 or 8, I forget and was never really a skeleton because my parents fed me properly.

only amerilards with single mothers grow up with shitty health desu
>>
So many defensive butt hurts in this thread....
>>
>>35361496
I don't understand why he's still rocking the jewfro
>>
>>35361583
>make a ridiculous assumption
>get called out on it

stay mad, NYR fatfag
>>
>>35361589
cuz hes like.... just a totally related jewish dude bro man... i could totally picture myself smoking a j with him broski
>>
I lost 75 lb this past year. I'm now right near a normal BMI for my height. However, I have plenty of extra skin.
>>
Was in a deep depression and weighed the most I ever had in my life, been lifting, running, and cutting for a little under 3 months, lost about 30 pounds so far.
>>
>>35361563
>mesomorph
>not fat when you were a kid.
You're not fooling anyone.

>>35361571
>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obesity-not-just-us-problem-half-of-europe-fat-report-says/
You guys are seriously trying too hard to defend yourselves.

No child, not a single one is born with a 10/10 body.
You all started out as either a hungry skeleton or fattyfatty2x4cantfitthroughthekitchendoor.
You made a choice to either join sports, start working out at some point in your life and at that point the change happened.
7-8 still means you had 7 years before of being one or the other.
>>
I'm currently on a cut after a slow bulk that lasted 5 months.
I've been on this cut for over a week and have yet to see any change in my weight.
If it does not change after another week, I'll start to worry.
>>
>>35361878
>7-8 still means you had 7 years before of being one or the other.

>amerilards believe there is no healthy middleground

kek, I was a healthy weight from 0-7, neither hungry nor fatty. it is really that difficult to comprehend that not everyone was raised on shitty food and sedentary bumfuck activities?
>>
in October i reached 170 american units and im 5ft and female. most of my life i was indifferent to my weight but after seeing that number on the scale i felt real disgust for the first time. lost 10lbs so far and it wasn't even hard just counting calories
>>
Lost 60 pounds from obese to seeing my abs, finally got over my fear of gaining weight and started bulking. made it brehs
>>
File: cocoa.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
cocoa.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>35361878
>either a hungry skeleton or fattyfatty2x4cantfitthroughthekitchendoor.

There are plenty of people that are a healthy weight, measured in BMI, bodyfat % or otherwise. It's not only extremes, friend.
>>
>>35361496
taking DNP.

500 mg today. sweating like a nigger trying to read.
>>
>>35361948
healthy weight does not equal fitness newfriend.
I can achieve a healthy weight simply by eating correctly.
That's it, zero exercise and I can lower my body fat to any level I want it to be.
>>
>>35361617
Right
OP was retarded to think the average /fit/ poster knows the difference between "most" and "all"
>>
File: Yes.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
>>35361496

Never been fat myself, but my mother has so far lost about 70 lbs simply by altering her diet, and she's still losing more. I'm so fucking proud of her.
>>
>>35361496
shitkike.
>>
down 69lbs since 1/1/15

Need to lose another ~10 or so I think

260->191
>>
1000 calorie deficit and light lifting/cardio to ease my morbidly obese, atrophied body into it.
i'm not gonna make it, but i'm going to try.
>>
>>35362506

you are going to make it you fucking idiot

just do it. dont stop.
>>
>>35361496

I've been fat most of my life; I had to justify breaking my cycle of depression and hopelessness. The problem is that even after a few months of dieting and working out, I still felt like shit when I looked at the mirror. About half a year ago, I took the advice of some anon on /fit/ and ate a candy bar in front of the mirror naked. It sounds retarded, but it was fucking disgusting. Since then, I'm down to about 300 from 370.

I'm 28, so I understand I'm going to have loose skin when everything is said and done, but I'm at a point in my life where I can afford skin removal surgery.

To other fat bros who may be reading this, it's worth it. Change your diet, don't make exceptions or excuses. "I'll just have a coke today to reward myself" is the same mentality that resulted in you losing control of your life in the first place. You're not going to look like Zyzz, but you're going to be someone other people can look up to just like I looked up to him.

Finally, if anyone is having thoughts about "being happy with yourself and how you look", eat a fucking candy bar naked in a mirror and tell me that's how you want to look until you die.

We're all gonna make it, it's not too late to reinvent yourself.

I will see you in the stars brothers.
>>
>>35362657
y-you too
>>
>>35361496
bitch it's slav christmas over here. we gainers for at least 3 days over here
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo1.jpg (27 KB, 420x240) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo1.jpg
27 KB, 420x240
did anyone see the mythbusters episode where seth rogan made a guest appearance? I swear the redhead thats on that show was practically sweating with how much she wanted seths cock, it was kinda hard to watch since she was my crush growing up :T
>>
It's a hard time for fat loss, I basically gave up until after the holidays.
>>
>>35361496
What am I doing about it? Posting fate hate and trying to make you leave.

Fuck off
>>
>>35363518

i dont think women are lining up to suck a fat/hairy/sweaty/jew fro having/facially 5/10 dick bro no matter how famous he is.
>>
Did as much as I already can, now I'm lifting and hoping my body balances out
>>
Im thin as hell and i'll always be thin as hell. Peace out fatties im about to go for a 15 mile bike ride. Have fun eating potato chips and posting on 4chan
>>
>>35363518
funny men are a big turn on.
>>
>>35361991
Same brehh
>>
>>35361496
intermittent fasting

So far its been working.
>>
>>35361496
I am just a spooky skeleton looking for qts
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.