[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come arnold lifted so light all the time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: arnold-master1-1024x793.png (556 KB, 1024x793) Image search: [Google]
arnold-master1-1024x793.png
556 KB, 1024x793
sure, you can find some footage where hes squatting 4 pl8s and what not.. but most of the time he benched 1 pl8, shoulder pressed a few lbs, and so on ..

> inb4 he was jacked and youre not lol it doesnt matter
> inb4 he was on roidz bro
> inb4 its all about form, weight dont matter
>>
Roids are weird. That's why you should stay away from crazy 600 rep pumpbchasing workouts. It may work if you're juiced to gills, but is a waste of time if you're natty.
>>
>>35361410
Wide grip seated smith machine OHP?

What the fuck are you doing, Arnie?
>>
>>35361410
He was jacked and you suck
He was cycIing the entire time
He had proper form, your shit form and heavier weight aren't doing anything
>>
>>35361475
>That's why you should stay away from crazy 600 rep pumpbchasing workouts
yeah, save yourself from looking good while you still can, powerlifterfags.
>>
>>35361410
He was lifting light because he was fatigued. He didnt do a heavy lift and call it a day. Thats why he was the best. His 1 rep maxes were very high. He started out as a power lifter
>>
>>35361410
-He started as powerlifter (he had a 173kg bench press at 19 years old for example)
-He roided
-He knew a lot more than you
>>
>>35361410
Different things work for different people. Obv lighter weight workeded for him but that doesnt mean thats always gonna work.
>>
>>35362484
>workeded
Fuck im a retard
>>
because reps > weight for aesthetics and size, plain and simple.
>>
>>35362514
why do people not get this after all these years?!
>>
>>35361508

people claim BBers are vain, but true vanity is squatting 400lb and thinking you're a "strength athlete".

best thing i ever did was focus on hypertrophy.
>>
the answer is pretty much: cuz he was on roids and genetically gifted and he's a big guy.

also, I'm sure he lifted heavyish and then followed it up with that crazy light super high rep pump shit.

you do get certain muscular adaptations in really high rep ranges that actually add up to size (e.g. increased glycogen storage and more mitochondrial mass), so for pro bodybuilders it's somewhat relevant.

look at what Ronnie Coleman does, he does lots of lowish heavy reps and then lots of light pump shit. He's bigger than ARNIE so HE'S RIGHT...
>>
Lel people still think heavy weights will make you aesthetic
>>
>>35361410
he was a manlet on roids, what more do you need to know
>>
>>35362579
Yeah because being a baloon is a good thing. Well it's better than being a permabulker but still it's quite easy to reach 1/2/3/4 and look good at the same time.

>>35361410
He also lifted heavy weights. But unlike /plg fatties he knew how to program/eat for a good looking body. And anyone saying "roids" can look his younger times, unless he can buy -then costing a fortune-drugs in Austria or during serving the army(Austria had a draft back then). He did roid after he came to USA or during his Mr. Universe period but he was already huge.
>>
>>35364860
>6 foot 1
>Manlet
Pick one
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 474x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 474x450
>>35364905
>still believing 6'1 is tall
Oh man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQrCkjmGvk
This is what he looked like off juice.
>>
>>35364895
Lmao prove to me you're not small, weak, and novice

I bet you can't
>>
>>35364993
Only way to do it is to send a picture of me lifting naked which I won't do because the goddamn gym is closed even if it wasn't 3:30 here due to christmas and also because I don't want to send glorified dick pics to strangers.
>>
The guy ate Dianabol
>>
>>35364963
>Not 7'1
Fucking manlet
>>
>>35362409
>He started out as a power lifter

No. If you read any of his books he says he knew from a very young age that he wanted to be a body builder
>>
>>35365017
Oh so I'm right? You don't have a single picture of yourself on your phone?

Alright little fella
>>
>>35365066
>Not 8'1
Fucking manlet
>>
>>35365120
Why would I have a picture of myself lifting naked in my phone? Even if I did why would I post it on the internet?
>>
>>35362558
because 4chan is full of edgy retards that believe if they do something differently from the norm, they will somehow get better results
>>
>>35365143
Lol, nah you just got called out for the stupid shit you're saying and now you're trying to avoid accountability
>>
>>35365120
kek, the true cryof a dyel
I bet you think you're top shit at your gym because you waste all your time squatting, then flex your biceps in the mirror when nobody is looking wondering why you don't look like you wish you did
>>
File: 1425320545438.png (32 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1425320545438.png
32 KB, 344x326
>>35364978
>looks like shit
>is still more aesthetic than you'll ever be

What's the fucking point of it all?
>>
>>35361491
underrated
>>
>>35365203
I guarantee I'm bigger and stronger than you by a fair bit
>>
>>35365212
kek, and it continues
>>
>>35365192
I don't know which one is more disturbing, you thinking people keep naked pictures of themselves lifting in their phones or -from your thought sequence- you keeping naked pictures of yourself lifting.
>>
>>35362558
/fit/ is one of the dumbest boards on this site
>>
>>35365236
I don't know which is more disturbing- people that spread misinformation even though they know better or those that spread misinformation even though they don't know better (you)

>mentioning 1/2/3/4, the ultimate dyel goal
>thick, solid, tight
Pick one. You only mention "lifting naked" because you want to change the subject
>>
>>35365259
this is actually true, literally everything on this board is up in the air and open for controversy
>>
Because volume.
>>
>>35364978
arnold still juiced from the age of 15 or so
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.