[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Success stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 26
File: nofun.jpg (38 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
nofun.jpg
38 KB, 304x304
There's too many posts about sad shit here. Let's hear some stories about you making it, whether it being with girls, work, in the gym, finances, confidence etc.
>>
i just 100% the watch dogs achievements
>>
File: 1442956888331.jpg (39 KB, 697x943) Image search: [Google]
1442956888331.jpg
39 KB, 697x943
>be me
>lift
>get joocy mussels

Such is the good life.
>>
>>35360836
noice
>>35362169
fuarrrr, merlin
>>
>long term gf leaves me
>cut contact entirely, vow to become who I want
>lose 110lbs, girls actively give me their numbers and talk to me first
>everyone at both of my jobs likes me a ton
>constant invites to do things with people
>cut video game time in half but it's for the best
>confident and looking better than I ever have
>traveled the country for a few months this year, it was amazing
>moving after I get my taxes in Feb/March to wherever I damn well please
>>
>>35362977
Nice one man, keep going.
What are your future plans?
>>
>>35363020
Don't have any. I don't even have set plans of where I'm moving to, I'm going to pack up and just start driving a few days after towards a general area of the country I feel would be ideal and look for places to rent

Other than that, I just want to get a good labor job that pays well and keeps me active while I have fun and enjoy life
>>
>>35363043
Sounds good brah, go for it, im rooting for you
>>
>>35363020
Oh and I wouldn't consider it success because I don't like holding grudges or being petty but I ran into my ex a few weeks ago, she's still as overweight as when we were together and she hasn't done shit with herself. jumping cashier jobs in town, borderline alcoholic, etc.,

I did enjoy that just a little
>>
>>35362977

This made me smile so much anon.

Well done, and thanks for sharing.
>>
>>35363127
There's no better feeling than realised you have improved your self.

I'll make it one day.
>>
>>35360829
>just got 1 plate OHP yesterday, and squat/deadlift are 5-10 lbs away from 3/4 plate at around 12% bf

>have a 7/10 gf who isn't perfect but really loves me and is nice

>still miss my ex a bit, but it's not so bad

Life is going pretty well.
>>
>>35363136
>>35363186
you'll make it anons. If i can, anyone can, and trust me on that. I found discipline and drive that I had no idea existed within me

>>35363228
just remember you aren't perfect either anon
>>
>>35362977
Needed this.

My long term gf left me and I've just cut contact.
>>
>>35363434
I'm still kicking around the thread so if you want any advice, let me know. Dated my gf for 8 years.
>>
File: 2012-02-21-Excitement.jpg (2 MB, 6992x4187) Image search: [Google]
2012-02-21-Excitement.jpg
2 MB, 6992x4187
>Ex keeps trying to make me jelly
>jokes on her it only strengthens my ego
>get a lot of attention from girls since I'm /fit/ and just got a new girl to fuck untill im leaving for military in just a few weeks
>she's really cute too
>having a great time lifting and chilling, nothing to worry about, and only things to look forward too
>>
>>35363467
good stuff anon, good luck in the military. what branch?
>>
File: 0283 - 4G6WgZ9.jpg (65 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
0283 - 4G6WgZ9.jpg
65 KB, 550x535
you know when you finally man up and talk to a girl and you talk to her and get stuttery and awkward?

well i was at the gym(benching 275), cute girl mirin'. she comes up to me says hi, asks me how im doing, and awkwardly stutters and right as i finish responding to her she goes "c-c-coool okay see you!"

i wish i was this cute when im awkward around women...
>>
>>35363485
Thanks man. Going in the army. Been looking forward to it for a long time now
>>
File: 1397098155080.jpg (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1397098155080.jpg
61 KB, 300x300
>>35363552
>tfw girls approach you first
>feels good
>they give you their numbers
>feels even better
>you text them
>they're boring as shit

rip
>>
Brehs I need advice

I've transformed quite a bit in 2015 and apparently there's a girl interested in me but I'm being autistic.

For the past month at holiday parties (Thanksgiving and Christmas), the people I hang out have been telling me nonstop to ask the girl out.

I said she is probably friendly with everyone but they have given me evidence they have been collecting since August that she is into me and keep asking me why I don't ask her out.

I'm into her but I'm too beta to ask her out even though I'm much more confident now. Its not just bros, its mainly the girls I see at parties that tell me to ask her out.

What do I do brehs??? Anyone been in this situation? Making it every other way and still got this small beta left in me holding me back
>>
>>35363127
i just messaged the ex merry christmas and how is she, after reading our conversations from years ago and i want her to forgive me our horrible breakup so i can move on with a clean shield.

rereading old messages was the worst feel because i realized how much of an asshole i was with her, but also a good feel because i'm not such person anymore and wouldn't do it.

wish me luck
>>
>>35363604
Literally just ask her out. If she says yes great. If she says no move on to new things with more potential.
>>
>>35363604
Kind of strange that your friends collected evidence for half a year and people are pressuring you hardcore into asking her.... why doesn't she just ask you out

>>35363616
dang man as long as you learned from it thats good
>>
File: iron.jpg (243 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
iron.jpg
243 KB, 1280x720
>>35363598
im >>35363552
you sure you just dont suck at conversation? sometimes they dont want to show their true colors cause they just want the D.
>>
File: born in the wrong century.jpg (230 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
born in the wrong century.jpg
230 KB, 500x652
>>35363604
look at it as an opportunity to practice your newfound confidence since your transformation. fake it till you make it brahh.
>>
>>35363633
I'm a great conversationalist, I'm imaginative and can talk about damn near anything. I'm not saying all girls are plain and boring, but they certainly don't text well. Which I can't blame, texting in and of itself is retarded anyway

But there IS a pattern
>>
>make tons of progress in gym

>feel great

>doesnt matter anyways cause no friends and cant meet girls solo

might as well become a monk
>>
>>35363660
>no friends
>cant meet girls solo

you just typed out your own solution. meet guys solo and make friends, then meet girls with your group. It's alot easier than it sounds
>>
>>35363680
it feels so gay to make guy friends, tho, not sure how to go about it.
or am i just a pussy?
>>
>>35363680

well how?

gym isnt a social place, I go to lift and leave...I do shopping and stuff too but again, not exactly the place to socialize

meeting people without a social circle sucks balls
>>
>>35363598
Text them for a meetup and if they're boring in-person too, drop 'em. Give them a couple chances though, sometimes people take a little bit to stop being shy around others. The shyness is not wanting to embarrass yourself.
>>
>>35363620
Yeah I know I'm gonna ask her next semester. Whats the best way to do it? After a party when we walk back together (as usual) or should I do a more formal dinner or date where we are alone? I'm leaning towards walking back together after a party since we are together and already had a fun time.

>>35363630
Well they weren't collecting it. I noticed but was acting oblivious since I was too beta to ask. So when I said I don't think she treats me any differently they start listing stuff on why I should ask her.

>>35363644
That's what I'm thinking too but she's also my best friend at the moment and we hang out a lot. I don't want to make anything awkward or ruin the current friendship if she says no. I'm fine with being friends but she has been way more playful with teasing and poking/grabbing randomly.

It's kinda weird... never flirted with before and all this came so quickly so I'm being slow to adjust and soak it in while everyone just tells me to go for it.
>>
Lifted for 3 months and lost my virginity and she's fallen in love with me
>>
File: jacked_monkey.jpg (105 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
jacked_monkey.jpg
105 KB, 800x552
>>35363651
true. guess there are some boring as fuck girls. did you at least go out with her? i've gone out with some girls that were boring as fuck over texts but were cool in person.
>>
>>35363731
congrats you've made it. now lift more so you can have sex with better looking people. jk you do you.
>>
>>35363443
If you're still here, how long did recovery take? I lived with mine for about 3 years, then got left for another guy. She then wanted to be friends, which led to her telling me about the guys she was sleeping with.

Shit hurts
>>
For two years after I graduated I couldn't get a job in my field because I had no experience; I started a small IT repair business and created my own fucking experience. It led me to a career starting job.

I saw the foo fighters live and it was the fucking best gig I've ever been to.

I have fucked 19 girls in the space between August and October.

I've lost 15 kg since May following some bullshit broscience Arnold has in his bios, and I've still stacked on more muscle than I have in the last 3 years of gym.

I now have my own beta orbiter who I hit up for attention when I need validation or am lonely.

My race car detonated at 260km/h; it was fucking written off and it was a goddamn fucking miracle I came out alive.

I have had my heart broken twice this year and am still fucking functioning.

Nigga I'm glad this thread was here. Thank you. I was just on my way to hit up a bad feels thread and complain about the girl who I thought I'd start a life with that dumped me three days ago. But fuck it man, my life is way more interesting.
>>
>>35363604
Don't wait Holmes, you have a very small window before she thinks you aren't into her and moves on.

This almost exact situation happened to a friend of mine and he waited way to long while everyone else, including me could see how much she was into him. She eventually moved on and now he hates himself for not going after her, even though he can get sex anytime he wants at a club and has done that so many times. It doesn't fill the void that she'll leave anon, it never does.
>>
>>35363743
Been super lazy with the gym since uni started so been lucky to keep any mood gains. Would say she is pretty fine as well desu
>>
>>35363873
I also posted this>>35363726

but yeah this is another thing I am fearing. Damn man this is such a tough decision for me. Everything else in my life is going great (academics, career, lifting, hobbies, friends etc.) This is the last thing I need to fall into place and life will literally be perfect.
>>
>>35363837
>She then wanted to be friends, which led to her telling me about the guys she was sleeping with.
holy shit, man. what were you thinking? remove that useless bitch from your life immediately.
>>
File: katy_perry.png (30 KB, 812x545) Image search: [Google]
katy_perry.png
30 KB, 812x545
>>35363837
get the fuck away from that toxic bitch!
>>
>>35363869
Sounds like you're making it, keep going brah
>>
>>35364014
>>35364040
Yea, I've cut off communication.

Anyway the plan is, to finish my studies and just move country. Start phresh.
>>
>>35363726
age?
>>
>interview for some part time morning job
>will be making more in 20 hours there than 30 hours at my other job
>get called fro 2nd interview
>find out when I get there its a video conference with district manager
>oh_shit
>"Hi I'm mike, you look pretty fit, do you work out"
>haha, yeah sometimes

any way I got the job and put my two weeks in at my shit job
>>
>>35363704
go to a dance course. thast shit's designed to meet new people. you also lots of girls, you might get lucky. but don't be a creep
>>
>>35363704
go to a dance course. thast shit's designed to meet new people. also lots of girls, you might get lucky. but don't be a creep
>>
>>35364216
congrats brah, good luck at the new job.
>>
>Now ex gf cut me off today
>Felt miserable for a while
>Decided that I'm gonna be better than I ever was, regardless of her presence.
>Been lifting for about 3 weeks now. Already getting noticed more by women
>Bought a new outfit. Clothes fit much better now
>Caught a girl looking at me head to toe
>Thought she was staring into space at first tbqh
>Caught a few more doing the exact same thing
>I got checked out today. Repeatedly.

I-I think I'm gonna make it /fit/
>>
>>35364301
you're gonna make it
>>
>>35364337
You're the best.

May gains be upon you.
>>
I feel like a girl was eye fucking me. How can I tell?
>>
>>35363869
Link to Arnold routine you built muscle on?
>>
>>35364351
Hopefully they will brah, i've been lifting like two months but need to eat more.

May gains be upon you too, wheymen.
>>
>>35364385
There is no routine. I am doing what I feel I need to do. It's bullshit that should not work, but it is.

But small shit that made a huge difference, here I'll list it:

>incline db bench instead of flat
But not proper incline either; the lowest incline possible. My front delts and my pecs have filled out so much because of this.
>rack pulls out the arse
My traps are much bigger because of this
>face pulls, curls, tricep work and do ohp every single session
>squats higher rep
Chuck on 1pl8 and do 20 reps, keep adding weight in 10kg intervals until I reach a weight I can't do 5 on, then put 60 back on and do another 20
>tbar with whatever handle is available
I don't even know if I'm using some of those retarded handles right but I still do 10 sets or with it

I dunno. I wasn't happy doing 5x5. I was stalling a lot, getting hurt a lot and wasn't making the muscle gains I wanted.

When I say broscience I mean the diet.

I eat porridge for breakfast. I eat a can of tuna for lunch. Dinner is my main protein. I don't supp it anymore and might be lucky to take in 150g per day, yet I'm still leaning out and getting bigger. This is a proper recomp.

Do I look good? No not yet. But if I keep doing this I will.
>>
Currently spending a semester on exchange and finally started lifting regularly again. I've made some serious gains over the last four months and have been getting more attention and looks from girls.

Almost time to go back home now, hoping for some good reactions from my family and friends that I haven't seen for the past months
>>
>>35364479
Grats on the gains brah, i'm sure they'll all notice.
>>
For xmas I gave myself a 430 squat for a 25 pound PR...squats are fun.
>>
>be lifting 2 weeks
>5'10
>287 pounds at 3% body fat off-season
>drive a lambo
>professional elite powerlifter
>work a 20 minutes a week job where i make 80k every half minute
>post to plg
>people like my post
>play spyro the dragon on golden playstation signed by charles martel
>life is good :)
>>
File: progress.png (1 MB, 968x648) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
1 MB, 968x648
>>35364490
Thanks, I still have a looong way to go before looking good, but I'm happy with the progress. Pic related is progress from September to November, currently look pretty similar to the right pic but a bit bigger/more defined
>>
>>35364551
Sorry for the shit quality btw
>>
>>35364551
Nice progress mang, keep going.
>>
>>35364551
No way that's two months progress.
>>
>>35363694
I'll strike up conversation with any dude next to me at the bar. Or I'll offer to play against some people that are at the pool tables. You just have to stop being afraid and talk to em, chances are alot of dudes there are in the same position as you

>>35363738
I went out with a few, one is okay and the other one just wants to have sex but she has a bf so I have to keep blowing her off

>>35363837
Jesus man, that is rough. My breakup was in March this year, and I've felt over her since around September. But I really grieved hard for those 7 months. Like dark, dark shit. But I got over it faster by cutting her entirely.

Any girl that does something like that needs to be exiled. How could she think that is okay?
>>
>>35364493
good job tripman
>>
>>35364696
Beginning of Sept till mid-end Nov, so closer to three, but yeah. My courses here were bs, so I had a lot of time to exercise.

This was gym 3x and climbing 4-5x week, the climbing definitely helped a lot with back/bi's.
>>
>>35360829
Just got a new 2 room app. Now trying to build a small home gym in the other room.

Life without girls is pretty cool!
>>
>>35364763
I am very jealous anon
>>
>>35364696
why not? he flared his lats in the second pic
>>
>>35363738
is this Kali Muscle
>>
>>35362977

Good on you anon, keep at it
>>
>>35364425
careful about your Mercury intake from the tuna
>>
>>35360829

had a pretty rocky year for finishing my degree and not being able to get a job with it. But I'm now voluenteering and going back to uni to become a teacher with a masters degree. got a korean qt3.14 and I travelled so I am content with this year besides the jobs aspects.
>>
>>35364738
Thx bb
>>
Bump, more good feels pls
>>
i met a chick through a friend of mine bcos she was stalking my FB profile lmao. We got to talking and etc and I suggested we chill at her house on the 5th.
Anyone have ideas on how to escalate this and flirt a little? I'm still DYEL (can post pics if wanted) but I have her snapchat. We're both 18 so pretty inexperienced, I've only been with two girls so far.
Thanks guys.
>>
A female friend of mine has been getting more touchy and flirty, commenting about how big I'm getting, leaning against me during car rides and movie nights and stuff.

Can't act on it cause I have a girlfriend, but damn, it feels good to have a girl obviously be into you and showing it
>>
>>35364802
kekekkekkekkee
>>
>>35365335
bumping for interest

>>35365370
Your girlfriend isn't physical with you, anon?
>>
>>35365383
Nope, we've both been abroad for a semester so haven't seen her since end of August. Definitely makes it harder to ignore the flirting, but this girl's worth waiting for. Gonna see her again in 2 weeks tho, so it's all good
>>
>>35365335
Also I should mention that there's a possibility that we could be going for coffee instead. honestly, idk how to flirt on command lmao. All my past relationships have been spontaneous. What sort of stuff should I talk about if it ends up being a coffee date? What should I do?
>>
>>35365402
Your girl has been seeing other men. Anon.
>>
How should I meet chicks?
>>
>>35365434
Nah, we're pretty damn stable. If anything, time apart has helped us getting a better perspective on our relationship and I'm actually feeling more certain about a future together
>>
>>35365430
ask her if it might be that she's into you
>>
>>35365451
Yeah, ok. Keep telling yourself that, buddy.
>>
>>35365465
You sound very cynical. Had some bad experiences or is this just the whole "all girls are sluts" mentality?
>>
>>35365451
Your girl's "friends" are running more trains than Greg Plitt, bozo.
>>
>>35365469

not him, but girls cheat all the time

i'd be careful anon, when a girl goes out "with the girls" it actually means "getting dick".
>>
>met a girl that's really into me
>don't pin all my hopes and dreams on her because I know better
>made top sales at my job this month
>feel pretty good about where I am, but nowhere near to making it
>lifts have been stalled for the past 4 months because of work and uni
>still making tiny gains but know I'm only in the middle of the journey

Ahead of my time but far from my prime boys
>>
>>35365469
My Dad left me as a child in Lombardy. An old Lombard Women took me in and made me polenta stew as she told me the truth about life. Sex is sex, we all want it. She was 97 years old. I was 13. She took me into her closet and touched my special spot, she told me she was going to send me further south to be made into a ravioli. I booked it, never to return. I became a mercenary in Morocco during the late '70s, 'sposed to be an 'embassy guard' job. Was 83 miles away from any embassy CONT
>>
>>35365438
you need to go out. and if you go to a bar and see a cute chick: go over to her and tell her that you think she's attractive. then give her your number and tell her to think about getting in touch with you
>>
>be me
>be overweight, weeb, and alone no real friends
>go to college, open up, make friends and learn about /fit/
>lose weight and get in shape
>girls notice me now
>lose my v-card a couple years later
>graduate, got a decent job at a biotech company, got my own car, have real friends I can trust and go raving/clubbing more.
>my crush and I are hanging out after new years
>life's getting better

I love you guys /fit/ whenever I get a craving for shit food or feel down you guys somehow make it better

>no homo
>>
>>35365480
Honestly, if I ever have a reason to be suspicious of her I'd press the issue until she tells me, she's a shit liar. If it turns out anything happened, that's it for me, I'm out.

But we've been together for over 4 years and I've never even had so much as a suspicion of anything like that happening. She's pretty quiet, not a big fan of drinking and going out. Seems like a waste of an awesome relationship to start accusing her of cheating for no reason whatsoever
>>
>>35365496
CONT I was supposed to off the dude who ran the place, Gadaffi. But I fell in love. A tourist Dutch woman told me she would make everything ok, she would kiss my boo boos. She gave me cooties but I knew that it was for the greater good of man. She told me she would always love me but she had to leave to France, to go back to school. I told her I would meet her in 4 years at the Eiffel Tower. CONT
>>
>>35365503
there's a girl at the comic book store who works there, she's a sjw but i wouldn't mind facefucking her. just tell her she's attractive?
>>
>that feel when girls flirt but no confidence to hit on girls

shyness is a curse

maybe ill get over it one day
>>
>>35365480
that may be but definately not all of them. a girl l know didn't give in to my advances 'cause she had a bf. when we met again a few month later at a small party she was single and we fucked
>>
>>35365545

girls are always looking to upgrade

sadly, loyalty is not a female trait
>>
>>35365526
CONT 4 years and 758 letters later and I was in Paris. Place was known for its beauty but it had a bad history. Kinda like the girl I was meeting. 'My love'. She didn't show up. I began to walk away and got on a train. I was looking out of the window when a hand touched me. It was her. She had a letter, wrinkled in her hand. "I love you always filled my eyes." I remember the night we walked along the Seine. Riding on the Metro.
>>
File: 5516e446bb797.png (84 KB, 506x481) Image search: [Google]
5516e446bb797.png
84 KB, 506x481
>>35360829
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 575x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 575x800
>>
>>35365540
this might help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iGk87bug2s
>>
>>35365469
Is it cynical, though? Honest question to everyone here.
>>
>>35360829
>Been chubby all my life
>start dieting, but weights and squat rack
>start working out at home
>feeling good about myself, making gains
>qt3.14 asian girl at school takes notice
>ask her out, she says yes
>Have sex for first time, I have crazy stamina from edging while jerking off
>says I'm the best she's ever had.

I think I'm starting to make it senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1533x961
>>35365623
Did this really happen? You could've remained obese and done this.
>>
>>35365614
I dunno man. I've been together with this girl for over 4 years and never had a reason to distrust her. Seems to me that you could never get a fulfilling relationship with someone if you don't even give them a chance
>>
>>35365623
Maybe you are her senpai now <3
>>
>>35365638
How many girls did you date before her?
>>
>>35365646
None, we've shared all our firsts together
>>
>>35365663
Sounds like what I've always wanted but when I turned 20 I gave up on that idea. Can't even think about getting in a relationship anymore. That's cool you guys are close. I do think it happens, just not for everyone.
>>
>>35363726
I just got out of a similar situation
>cute girl at work starts flirting with me
>new to girls actually finding me attractive
>spend the next few months together and everything is perf
>we going sort of slow because she made up a few excuses
>last week she tells me how she feels about me and how she gets giddy at the thought of seeing me
>tells me shes had to fight the urge to progress with me
>says her ex just asked if she wants to try and work things out
>she wants to remain friends
>gets mad at me that im pissed because i was used
wouldnt care as much if i didnt have to see her cute fucking face at work every day
>>
>>35365675
Thanks man. Don't give up hope just yet, there's someone out there for everyone. I'm not even sure if having no other experiences is a good thing, you always wonder if you aren't missing out on something.

At least after dating different people you'll have a better idea of what you want and what you hope to get out of a relationship
>>
>>35365695
I've never done anything with anyone. I've had girls flirt with me but that's as far as I took it. Was holding out for someone who was ideal for me but it never worked out. So, I have less expierence than you. The reason I mention my 20th birthday is because around this point people started harassing me about it. "Loveless" and "Involuntarily Celibate" they'd say. I worked at a gym and everyone gave me shit for it. My Dad is disappointed in me. That's why I'm a little skeptical. I used to say it wouldn't matter to a chick but who knows.
>>
>meet girl I really like
>start working out so I'll have the confidence to hook up with girls like her
>a year later, I meet her again at a party
>immediately hit it off
>take her on a couple dates, we talk the whole time but I never close
>invite her to be my date to a Christmas cocktail party
>have a great time, we get really drunk
>we go back to my place (next door) and make out, finger bang her
>we go back to the party
>feel amazing, a girl I really like is all over me, I look really good in my sweater vest
>black the fuck out
>wake up next to her in the morning, she has her clothes on
>she won't talk to me, and leaves
>tells me I did something bad over text, won't say anything else
>I find a little bit of blood on the bed
>friends won't respond to my texts
>fail two of my finals cause I was so shaken
>I was just informed by my doctor that I also have chlamydia

Is this making it?
>>
>>35365743
>getting so drunk you black out

no
>>
>>35365743
I remember your story bro, are you still not talking to her and did her friends ever give a response?
>>
>>35365743
How did you build the confidence? What exactly did you do?
>>
>>35365731
Honestly, fuck those people. Starting a relationship with someone just because you're supposed to is a terrible idea. I would try to focus on your own life, working towards your own happiness and achieving your personal goals.

Of course, if you believe that finding a girl would make you happy, by all means go to bars, start online dating, whatever. But it sounds like you're not really that interested in finding a girl at this point
>>
File: IMG_20151224_082823.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_082823.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>35360829

Three years ago my boyfriend dumped me (homo here but not a queer fag). Made many changes, gradually and not all at once. Once a decided on something, I implemented it for a month and never let go.

No TV, movies, Facebook, Twitter, or that crap. No video games. I don't even have a TV. Replacement: gym, reading, professional development

Gym every morning 530 to 730 including sauna time. Muay Thai on weekends for fun. Result: went from 300 to 170 (I am 6'1). Not where I want to be by a long shot, but much better.

Got new clothes, don't slouch, and feel much better about myself. Easily meet boys who consider me fit, when I'm really not there yet.

Worked hard at my job, and now lived overseas for 2.5 years in the Middle East and most recently Philippines where I still am. Travel a lot (I have 42 paid days off per year).

Not rich, but I don't cook, clean, do laundry, or drive; all of that's provided. I work, read, socialize professionally (networking, and no drinking as I have that up too completely except for wine if I BBQ on a weekend), gym, and travel.

Fuck online "socializing" TV movies etc. Gimme for 2+ years now and happy for it.

/fit/ and the red pill on Reddit remains as it contributes.

Last vice: smoking. I enjoy it. Down to 6 or so a day. Have ecig now and will make the decision soon.

Pic: fruit stand on the road where I live.

For those interested, I'm a CPA doing taxes. I don't get paid as much as I would have in the USA but I have lots of time off and my time is my time. Not to mention living and traveling in Asia is fantastic.
>>
>>35365801
Not anymore. I'm just focused on myself. I'm planning on having sex with a lot of girls once I get lean enough. I was on a cut from 240 at 25% bf to 210 at 18% but it got derailed when my Grandma told me she had stage 4 breast cancer and had for two years but was too afaid to tell everyone, my cousin died in a car accident a week later and when I got back from the funeral the gym made me work 2 shifts a day, this all happened once I recovered from my second MRSA infection (only person folding towels at the gym). The whole time everyone made fun of me, harassed me, and gave me no sympathy. I was told by my boss "I can't wait for your lifestyle changes to fall into disarray". I put in my two weeks notice and told the gym I was moving home (to take care of my grandma). I watched her die 3 and a half days later and my life changed for ever. I knew to look at the good and be happy that I officially was moved back home. I'm only focused on becoming the best right now.
>>
>>35365863
I would've loved for relationships and everything but this time letting people in my life pushed me over the edge. Can't imagine what a chick would try to pull. I'm just gonna have casual sex, it's not what I held off on for 20 years but some times you just gotta cave. It's good to finally vent, for once. My first time talking about it all. Shit hit me like a brick to the face when it was going on.
>>
>>35365756
Blacking out with my friends is usually ok, but I've decided to try and avoid blacking out in front of girls all together. I also quit drinking for a while.

>>35365758
I'm probably gunna text her friend after Christmas and tell her that she needs to tell the girl to get an STD check. I'm still not gunna talk to her, but she at least needs to know she has an STD, cause chlamydia is really dangerous for girls.

Her friends all still check my snap stories though, so I can't imagine I did something that awful. My leading theory as of now, is that my dick was too big for her, or she wasn't wet enough. There was no blood on my dick though, although I could've washed it off. Whatever I did, I think I can rule out anything non-consensual altogether, just by the way everything has worked out.

Also, I think the letter I wrote her must of freaked her out, because the girl seems to accidently check my snap chat once in a while, and then freak out and exit it before watching the whole story. I do that sometimes and it makes sense. I've mostly gotten over the fact that she'll probably never talk to me again, and as weird as it seems, I'm kind of glad she gave me chlamydia, cause it's easier to let go.

But this is all extrapolated detective work, and I won't really know until her friends tell me. Kinda pissed I failed two finals because of it though. That's a solid $17,000 more I need to pay for the extra semester of college.
>>
>>35365890
You're a good guy anon. Good on you for getting out of that shithole. Nothing wrong with casual sex, the only advice I could give you is try to be open to the possibility of something more. You could be missing out on something wonderful otherwise.

Yes, there's shitty people in this world but there's also a whole bunch of girls just looking for happiness and someone to be happy with. Don't let past experiences rob you of the possibility of finding the right girl for you
>>
>>35365533
it's not gonna work every time but often enough

also
>12/25/15(Fri)05:55:55
noice
>>
>>35365902
Kinda pissed I failed two finals because of it though. That's a solid $17,000 more I need to pay for the extra semester of college

>women
>being gains goblins as always
>>
>>35365920
Thanks, brother. Let's make 2016 a good year.
>>
>>35365796
It started off by just making a bunch of guy friends, guys that always have my back. My lifting partner is probably my best friend, he has a long distance girlfriend, but he stills parties. I guess the first step was surrounding myself with people who like me, and who want the same things as me. Just hanging around with friends who get laid, you meet new people, and you learn to socialize, especially with girls. Wingman are completely underutilized. A good wingman is like a cheat sheet. Then, honestly, it really just came down to talking to girls. Contrary to movies and TV, most girls won't just hop onto you. Even if you're extremely good looking, there's a base level of trust that needs to be established before anything will happen. The easiest way to establish that trust is to just talk to girls. You don't have to be witty, just introducing yourself and asking them about themselves can work. For the girl I mentioned, our first two dates I barely talked. The first date I listened to her talk about random shit all night. The second date we split a fifth of vodka and I listened to her drunkenly ramble on about random shit all night. The third date, we split a fifth of vodka, and a bottle of wine, at the pregame, and then ended up drinking way too much, and I fucked up. But if I hadn't fucked up, there's a good chance she might have made a good girlfriend.

All in all, it ends up just being about trust. Closing is a whole different animal, but getting them romantically interested just requires basic contact.
>>
>>35365929
I won't be doing that or anything close to it, realistically.
>>
>>35363043
Damn, son. Living the dream. Good luck puppr
>>
>>35365533
Stop going to a comic book store. Get a new hobby and fuck all the beta orbiting sjw's
>>
>>35365679
>just broke up with cute boy
>spent ages trying to get things to work with him
>he breaks it off and I am completely broken but hold it together because
>start talking to this guy at work who is a strong 8/10
>he asks me out and I go on a few dates with him
>ex starts showing progress/threads on /fit/
>things are going ok with new boy but I don't think I like him any more and he's kind of boring only talks about lifting
>ex asks me if "we can work things out" say "I'm not sure" but am interested
>try to let new boy down gently by saying ex is asking for a second chance
>think he will be half ok with it since we haven't even had sex yet
>he flips out
>now I have to see him every day and he gives me these weird looks as if he thinks I'm cute but he's mad at me
>>
>been lifting for 9 months
>90kg bench; 150 DL; 50 OHP; 120 squat
>PT at the gym who also works as a bouncer on bench
>Benching 180~210 (cant see because Im legally blind)
>Gets 3 reps, whole gym mirin
>Gives a nod to all the regulars
>Get back to lifting knowing that we are all gonna make it brah

We have bigger guys who lift heavier but this is just a guy who enjoys gymming, trying to make ends meet, and is happy to see everybody there returning and not giving up.
>>
>>35365991
how much liters is a fifth of wodka?
>>
>>35365863
fyi being a virgin at 20 really isn't uncommon. I'm 20 and I've got many friends who haven't fucked
>>
>lifting for some months
>doing decline knuckle push ups
>elderly woman mirin and tells me I'm strong

Things are looking up
>>
>>35366425

0/10 truly awful

Apply yourself
>>
File: holy.gif (2 MB, 400x234) Image search: [Google]
holy.gif
2 MB, 400x234
>>35365902
You need to pay 17'000$ per semester for studying? Holy shit what fucked up education systems do you have

>mfw I only need to pay 200$ per semester for bachelor
>>
>>35363616
> rereading old messages was the worst feel because i realized how much of an asshole i was with her, but also a good feel because i'm not such person anymore

i know this feel so fucking well

lost my oneitis after just 6 months due to this

dont even know if i want to be with her again
>>
>>35360829
>Dancing at a night club with a friend
>a girl comes up to me and we dance
>she says she has to find her friend that we should meet later
>she gropes my shoulders, arms and abs as she says this

Felt pretty good.

>See her with a dude whose taller than me
>fit memes come into my head
>leave

So close.
>>
>>35365902
What is a snap story?
>>
Finally learned to Crit race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEzRNm-K_2I
>>
>>35369083
>not thinking about all the times that manlets have knocked out lanky tall guys
>>
>>35365483
>still making tiny gains but know I'm only in the middle of the journey

This mentality is what "making it" truly is

It's about understanding you are changing yourself by changing your habits and your lifestyle, living consistently and healthily and without setting overly high expectations and without crashing and burning when things aren't going your way (because there will always be times when things aren't)
>>
>>35368380
>>
>>35360829
I feel miserable besuse of this thread, thanks /fit/.
>nobody mires me
> nobody compliments me
What a time to be alive, only lifting for 3 months, but i feel like i made process, yet nobody gives a shit except my gymbros.
>>
File: masterb8.png (109 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
masterb8.png
109 KB, 625x626
>>35364510
>>
>>35365508
you're making it mang, i love you n-no home
>>35365825
Congrats on the progress fella, mirin fruitstand
>>35370851
Brah you've not been lifting that long, don't worry about it. Keep working on yourself and people will be sure to notice eventually. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>35368947
You either go to some crazy community college, you live in Europe, or you're lying.
>>
>>35369163
Snapchat story
>>
>tfw you're 21 and your 13 year old cousin still has a kid crush on you
>tfw tits and ass clearly developing
>tfw she still clings on you and sits in your lap during the holidays

brehs...
>>
>>35364351
>>35364401
I feel you both, brehs. After lifting for two years in my caloric maintenance, my traps and ass are starting to show up in clothes. I've been getting thinner steadily.
It's nice to see qts staring at my ass, but I'm too much of a faggot to know how to start a conversarion.
>>
>>35364510
Same, tbqh, but I just can't get hold of those last diamonds at Tree Tops.
>>
>>35373200
hahahahha mirin'
>>35373989
I'll get there one day, it's shit advice but all I can say is to go for it. It's better to shit yourself, than die of constipation breh.
>>
>>35360829
>be me, fourth grade through freshman year of high school
>made fun of relentlessly for weight
>can't blame them, i was 6 foot 1 and 210 pounds in freshman year of hs
>starts lifting and running
>get smaller then bigger
>now freshman in college
>people notice how much weight i've lost and put on
>feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>35374252
gj brah
>>
>be 6'1 270 lbs
>enough is enough
>start lifting and running a stairstepper for an hour a day
>worried about loose skin
>never eben got any and I lost like 40 lbs in 3 1/2 months
>back down to 180
>I'm not ashamed of going out in public anymore
>I had jaw game under my ogre neck
>happier then ever

still no gf but whatever :^[]

20 y/o for reference.
>>
File: 1412032865285.gif (58 KB, 896x640) Image search: [Google]
1412032865285.gif
58 KB, 896x640
>turned my life around 2 years ago
>was lardlord dropout with no future
>now successful medstudent not too far away from abs
>going out with girl today, gonna visit a market and then eat, first time ever for me
wish me luck brehs
>>
>>35365402
are your initials LV?
>>
>>35363604
If you dont ask her out, you'll lose her anyway. There's literally nothing to lose; you either gain pussy or experience
>>
>Been training smart, eating big and resting well for the first time in my lifting career and am starting to lift out of ottermode
>Met a girl who I might possibly connect with well unlike sluts i've banged in the past

Not expecting anything good but I will keep going and see what happens
>>
File: FullSizeRender (1).jpg (996 KB, 2151x2965) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
996 KB, 2151x2965
>>35360829

>Yesterday
>Be chatting with some girl on skype
>Start exchanging pictures
>Find myself ignoring her pictures and simply mirin' my own juicyness
>Finally starting to make it

Still gonna bang her tho
>>
>>35376370
Nice arms, but what happened to your chest, anon?
>>
>>35376582

I was born with a giant naevus on my stomach that they later had to surgically remove because it heightened my risk for cancer.
>>
>>35376622
He means you have no chest.
>>
>>35360836
shit game
>>
>>35376622
he said chest
>>
>>35376641

Oh lol well I just have a hard time getting my chest to grow. It's fine though, I don't find big chests on men particularly aesthetic anyway
>>
File: undercoverCIA.jpg (34 KB, 413x594) Image search: [Google]
undercoverCIA.jpg
34 KB, 413x594
thank you for this thread bruz

there's no point in even trying to get a gf while fat as fuck right?

>5'11"
>260lbs
biggest was 285, have been slowly dropping the weight.

I've hooked up with a few girls, one was even one of my (many) high school crushes.

i guess to answer part of my own fucking question is that I'm just not very happy with myself.

any exfatty wanna give me some hope?
>can you describe the feel once you got to an acceptable weight?
>>
>>35363043
Sounds awesome. Safe travels anon
>>
>>35365553
this is a human trait not a female one
>>
>>35365623
lost my v card less than two weeks ago, and she complimented my stamina for a first timer. Do they expect the guy to come after less than 5 minutes?
>>
I've done a long slow cut from ~195 to ~160 at 5'11, and gradually had to start buying new clothes because everything I own is a tent now.

I was at a store looking at sweaters or some shit and some 40ish year old black man says out of nowhere "Looking hip my brother".

I'm white as the driven snow.

But a middle aged black man thinks I'm cool so I think that means I'm gonna make it.
>>
>today in gym
>random dude works out next to me
>gym manager comes and says hi
>im done, going to the changing room
>can hear how the random dude asks manager if Im hardworking
>"yes, he is here all the time"

feelsgudman
>>
>>35363127
Living well is the best revenge.>>35363644
>>
>>35363644
This comic simultaneously makes me sad and angry at the same time.
>>
>>35360829
>Boring dregree, failed 5/10 subjects
>Gf dumped me
>bad in every sport I tried
>Balding
Now (1 year later)
>Change to English studies
>new gf, qt asian
>Tried powerlifting (mixed with some oly I did before) and coach says I may have a future in competion. (almost 130kg bench)
>I just shaved/buzzed my head and I look like Sam Fisher in Double Agent
>>
File: smugdragonfeethurt.jpg (159 KB, 840x623) Image search: [Google]
smugdragonfeethurt.jpg
159 KB, 840x623
>>35377313
>tfw not hip
>>
>>35365679
Don't shit where you eat.... this is basic stuff, bro.
>>
>>35366425
>start talking to this guy at work who is
Don't shit where you eat.Ever.
>>
>>35377442
THIS
>>
>>35377366
Wow, both simultaneously AND at the same time?!
>>
>older sister I haven't seen in months notices that I got bigger
>pets my back and my pecs
>later after dinner I had my legs on her lap
>she carefully fondles my calves
>when I started lifting my brother mocked me I wouldn't make it
>recently noticed my gains
>wants to join me to the gym in the new year
>tfw still no gf

I'll just continue to go lifting until somebody loves me
>>
>>35360829
>Last April, over 320 pounds, full neet, no car, no drivers license
>Lost 90 pounds since then, decent job as a wage slave for 15 dollar an hour, a vehicle, prospect of moving out in the next few weeks.
>>
>>35377870
Your sister wants you. She's just not going to tell you so because she thinks you'll think it's weird. You need to make the first move.
>>
File: 1410750931632.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1410750931632.jpg
397 KB, 1920x1200
>>35375327
Just a followup on this post, I am no longer a kissless virgin, made out for like 5 minutes after dinner, still a virgin but fuck it, one step at time, gonna meet up later next week.

God this feels amazing, what the fuck just happened, first ever kiss with tongue and everything
>>
>>35377993
First date + first ever kiss, im fucking shaking here fit, feel like im gonna cry happy tears
>>
>>35378007
Good for u breh! Just don't get too worked up.
>>
>>35378056
I know I know, take it chill, just enjoy the moment and not do anything to fuck shit up
>>
it feels good when any girl i get with asks about my body, asks about the gym and constantly feels me up.

got the best feel last week at work. i work outside and normally am covered head to toe in thick winter gear cause it gets fucking freezing, but last week i was doing a day shift. there's this qt who i chat to there but never get a chance to actually talk much. anyway the sun was out and i was wearing only overalls with the top off and no shirt on. hair was on point as well. not only did ever passing girl catch a cheeky glance, she was also visually glued to me. felt awesome.

now the lads all ask for gym advice. work ain;t bad.
>>
>>35360829
>Live as neet for 6 years
>Daily routine consists of sitting on pc all day eating entire boxes of fat and sugar and waiting for my mom to bring me $8 of fast food for dinner
>weigh 271 lbs.
>Mom gets laid off and can no longer support me
>Forced to move to my Aunt's house
>No internet
>Walk 3 miles every other day to apply for jobs online at the library
>Suddenly get hired
>Have to walk 4.5 miles everyday to get to work
>Job is highly physical outdoors work
>Purchase bike with first paycheck
>Becomes a new hobby
>1 year later
>Well into a low calorie, high protein diet
>Been lifting in my garage 3-4 times a week
>Down to 197 lbs.
>Goal is 180 lbs.
>>
>>35378456
sick work, brah

I can attest to the power of regular walking

I was at about 200lbs (from a skinny 160lb or something - had a bad phase, gained a bunch of fat)

then I got a (desk!) job which I walked about 3 miles to get to so I was walking about 6 miles per day and the weight dropped off me so fast
>>
>>35377993
grats brah, remember that feeling next time your in the gym and push yourself.
>>35378456 fucking mirin, good job brah.
>>
>be me one year ago
>skinnyfat dyel depressed 22y old virgin
>start lifting
>noobgains
>Selfesteem skyrockets

>june 2015
>party with friends
>Meet cute as fuck grill
>lost virgininity
>we are now a couple

Lifting saved me brehs
>>
>>35378807
Thanks breh, I will, my next PR is dedicated to the feeling of tongues fondling
>>
File: 1438949460856.png (54 KB, 657x788) Image search: [Google]
1438949460856.png
54 KB, 657x788
>Start lifting at 15
>Now 18
>still no gf
>still no self esteem
>nice gains tho
>even quit porn, didnt make any difference

Send help
>>
>>35379461
same but 22 now
it doesnt get better
some of us are just different
>>
Good thread, gives me motivation
>>
>>35377821
this is a 18+ website
come back in 5 years
>>
>>35377954
Kek'd
>>
>>35378903
grats breh
>>35379243
do it
>>35379461
keep going brah, i believe in you
>>35379565
samesss
>>
>>35373200
>tfw 19 and 15 year old cousin does same
>rest of family notices and seems vaguely disgusted
>s-solid
>>
>>35363594
Lol have fun with that

>hit 1/2/3/4 and some change
>Run a 5:55 mile
>saw close friend over the holidays who i hadnt seen a year
>made a solid amount off the stock market this year

No gf gains but thats life.
>>
>>35380475
mirin, wanna get into the stockmarket, any tips?
>>
>14/15 years old
>pathetic autist virgin
>not many friends, those that I had were weird
>so skinny, 5'9" 115lbs(175cm 53kgs)
>don't fit in, bigger guys talk shit to me in highschool and I don't say anything back because too nervous and anxious
>rough family, full of alcoholism and I have to look after myself and no father figures

>19 years old now
>5'9" 170lbs lean(175cm 77kgs)
>did well in highschool exams after busting my ass
>studying engineering
>first person in my family to go to college
>went through a few girls, found one who i really like and she's crazy about me
>blonde, double D tits
>studies computer science
>play video games in my house or her house after having sex
>got a job
>got a car
>made loads of friends in college
>life looking a lot better than before and I'm happy with where my life is going for a change
>not done yet though
>>
>>35382150
>not done yet though
this is how I KNOW you're going to make it, keep going brah.
>>
>be a slimfat nerd
>shitty cardio, no muscle mass, do I even lift
>go work for a year at a theatre
>first day of work, carry a wall that's 4 times taller than me with this really buff guy
>I'm fucking dying
>fortunately my work ethic is really good so I always do my best and try to be helpful everywhere

>year passes
>notice that I have build muscle from all the heavy stuff I've been carrying
>good form from carrying stuff so I won't be hospitalized after every day by the heavy carrying
>gained lots of motivation for self-improvement
>start a running habit

>4 months pass
>my mental health got really bad
>can't find a job, can't figure out what to study
>stopped running because of bad feels
>doing nothing
>start lurking /fit/
>wanna do SS really bad
>buy a gym membership
>holy shit lifting is really fun

>2 months pass
>I went through little over a month at the gym before I hurt my lower back
>trying to do stuff at home that doesn't hurt my back
>doesn't feel as good as lifting though
>get a little bit of bulk going
>christmas is here
>eat even more
>look in the mirror
>yeah I look nice I guess, but I want to look better

I think I'm ready to go back to the gym next week. I'm gonna do lots more cardio too. I'm glad that the work I did last year was so physical. It tested my limits and made me feel really weak, but in a way that motivated me to get stronger.
>>
>2013
>6ft 2 weigh 155lbs
>Look like Mr. Skeltal
>Bipolar landed me in hospitals
>30 years old, jesus fuck I'm too old for this shit
>2014
>After one final hospital stay I get the right meds
>So fucking weak I can't even shovel 3 inches of snow without dying
>Begin to run
>Am on Seroquel which saved my life but throws on a shitload of pounds
>End of 2014 begin to swim
>2015 - swim 3-5 times every week freestyle or breaststroke with underwater kick
>Sept do open mile swim for cancer research
>Today swam 2200 meters non stop, steady climbing to goal of 5 miles (8000 meters) non stop by summer for more open water swims at longer distances.
>Seroquel is a cruel mistress
>Still at 210lbs, 36 inch waist, don't give a fuck cause I'm in the best shape of my life.
>>
>>35362977
Fucking awesome.
I stopped video games early last year. I'm an old head at 32 and every time I try to play one I just think "How many fucking hours of my life did I sit in front of a TV playing a fucking video game?". I ain't got time for that shit anymore.
>>
>>35363228
I miss parts of my exes here and there, but then remember the parts which made them my exes. No partner is perfect, as long as they make you happy (and vice versa) its cool.
>>
File: 1432485957873.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1432485957873.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>35382554
>tfw really want to start swimming but too embarrassed by bacne
>>
>>35382597
chlorine might clear that up.
depending on how it is, you can try using a body brush to GENTLY wash your back.
>>
>>35382150
Christ, keep going and dont let anyone drag you down. Keep kicking ass in college and get those scholarships - engineering is going to pay you so much fucking money,
Make sure you pay it forward too. It is great when we vanquish our demons but it is even greater to help someone vanquish theirs.
>>
>>35382597
Like someone else said, Chlorine will help that shit alot. If you spend long amounts of time in a pool it dries the hell out of your hair and skin which would directly help the bacne issue. Also, fuck other people, get in that fucking pool and swim your ass off for a few minutes before you feel like you are going to drown and get back in the next day for a minute more. Go to swim lessons - you can find the style you like the best. I can do freestyle correctly but I fucking hate it. Breast Stroke is my ab-solute favorite and I would have never used it had I not done classes.
>>
>>35382597

iktf

My bacne is kind of bad but I really dont' give a fuck. The chlorine will kill that shit in no time. But if you really cant take off your shirt, buy one of those wet suit shirts.
>>
>>35379461
Are you in college? You are at the prime age to go to college, hell even community college, and break out of the introverted teenage shell. I was horrible before college but the first semester I totally came out of my shell and had my first steady gf by October. If you are in college go join clubs. It really is a good time to grow as an individual.
>>
File: 1432603395217.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1432603395217.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>35382607
>>35382646
>>35382656
>tfw the chlorine may improve the acne but will make the seb derm worse
>>
>>35382479
Whatever you do, stay active in some way. I can't lift much because of a bad neck and hemorrhoids which is why I do an assload of swimming (and running in spring/summer). I'd love to be built, but it's cool. Really helps my mental health so much.
>>
>>35382682
Shit. I dunno, talk to a skin doctor and ask what they think. If you want to swim there has to be a way.
>>
>>35376370
Traps are looking huge, man. Almost as big as Zane's! Fucking ridicikous. You must do supersets of Farmer's Carries and Heavy Rack Pulls on the daily.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 480x640
>>35382150
:)
>>
>>35376370
I've never seen traps this big in my life. Seriously. What do you do for traps? It's almost bad looking how big your traps are compared to the rest of you. What do they measure, vertically? 12/13 inch upper traps? Looking crazy big, man. You should stop lifting heavy, really try to work on your biceps a little. Stop squatting, too. Your legs are probably crazy.
>>
>>35365451
good on ya for being cool man, good luck with your girl
>>
>2013
>gf is dropping sexuality due to physical reasons
>my insecurity is uncovered for real and I start lifting to get her to want me again
>186cm, 67kg
>finish high school or whatever it's called in your country at 19
>things go downhill with gf
>get really depressed due to lack of intimacy and attraction from her
>we break up once and get back together
>feel horrible, lowest point I've been in my life, waking up ready to cry in the mornings, contemplating suicide
>realize it's not supposed to be like this and break up in march this spring after a total of 3 years together
>spend late spring, summer and autumn figuring out what I want and realizing that fucking girls won't make me whole
>realize I don't really like myself, need to fix that
>slowly starting to accept who I am and that I need to like myself in order to be happy
>gonna start studying to get into prestigeous psychology program, gonna need to bust my ass off and get out of my comfort zone to be able to land it
>I'll be able to do it if I try my best
>getting drivers license soon
>psyched about college
>186cm, 83 kg at 11% now
>not lifting for others anymore, lifting for myself
>life has enormous potential if I get my shit straight
>haven't been this excited about my future since I started seeing my ex 3 years ago
>slowly getting over ex
>working on accepting myself every day

Life is more than alright and has potential to be so ridicculously good brehs

Thanks for sticking by me since '13
>>
>>35383265
Keep it up.
Lifting has lessened my suicidal thoughts these past couple of months since starting
Still there, but much less. Starting to look forward to the future
Keep it up.
>>
>>35383742
You too bro. Looking forward to the future is a sign of mental health and it's a huge step forward. You should be proud of yourself for having made it this far. Gonna go to sleep now and take a slow day tomorrow, looking forward to my workout the day after that.

Take care of yourself dude, you rock
>>
>>35362977
tell us your height and job
>>
>>35380475
what does 1/2/3/4 mean?
>>
>>35363598
she wont say she likes you first,the her how you doing cutie,hi beauty,etc. Make it clear that you like her so she can say i like you second,dont make her feel like an easy girl.
If the girl really likes you she wont be "boring" believe me.
>>
>>35383265
almost shed a tear srs
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.