[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get literally no female attention. Women stare at me, they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1441711002987.jpg (104 KB, 801x1209) Image search: [Google]
1441711002987.jpg
104 KB, 801x1209
I get literally no female attention. Women stare at me, they glance, but they never talk to me.

I see so many of you faggots who have girls going after you, I'm wondering how the fuck you do it.
>>
why would they start talking to you? that might happen at a party but in normal day life looking at you and giving you signs is all that girls do
>>
>>35359251
You're an idiot.

If they check you out, that is your green light to go and talk to them. Literally they are asking you to come talk to them with their body language.
>>
>>35359279
>>35359281
These anons are right pay attention
>>
>>35359251
Take part in activities in which you talk to people. Some of those people will be women.
>>
>>35359293
No, don't, because you're going to misinterpret someone casually glancing at you as them checking you out then go and sperg all over them.
>>
>>35359251
I don't blame you OP, most guys have the exact mind frame as you do.

It could be lazyness which most likely not, but more of socially inept or awkwardness and just like staying in your comfort zone.

For the most part no matter how much a girl thinks a guy is a attractive through social conditioning, they will never approach, as they believe and as you should to, that the guy should approach.

A guy approaching projects confidence, secure with themselves, which ties into not being needy, not being jealous, not being socially awkward.
Just by the simple act of approaching it states all of that.

Hence why most guys you see, never approach, literally just scared of rejection.
>>
>>35359303
lol this mentality.

Better to "sperg" all over them, than to be socially awkward and staying in the corner.
>>
>>35359303
Practice makes perfect bro.

Might as well not do that extra rep either, you might miss it.
>>
>>35359303
>No, don't, because you're going to misinterpret someone casually glancing at you as them checking you out then go and sperg all over them.

just cut your dick off already. pursuing a woman means that occasionally you will be viewed as a creep/sperg. its part of the process.
>>
>>35359329
This.

During the beginning journey of my social progression, my thought that kept me going was this.

Would I be ready not only financially, but socially to meet the girl i'm going to marry. Would I conquer the bullshit of insecurity, jealousy and neediness before I meet the girl i'm going to settle down with, because if I do not, it does not matter if I do meet the "perfect" girl for me, I will absolutely lose them If i do not work on the basic shit most guys do not, which is truly getting over insecurity, neediness and jealousy. Of course on top of being financially stable and have my personal goals as well.
>>
>>35359362
continue..

Also life experience, for you to be truly secure picture it this way...

Hypothetically she has dated at least 8-10 guys and fucked at least 30-40 guys in her life so far....

and what if you have only dated 1-2 girls and fucked 3-4 girls total. You will absolutely be jealous, insecure and will cheat on her due to feeling like you still need to live life and explore other girls.
>>
>>35359362
>>35359388
>the girl i'm going to marry
>Hypothetically she has dated at least 8-10 guys and fucked at least 30-40 guys in her life so far....
So you have to picture yourself as a cuck. Got it.
>>
>>35359251

just be yourself
>>
>>35359251
Have you tried pulling your dick out in public?
>>
>>35359251
>I get literally no female attention.
>Women stare at me, they glance
dumb fuck
>>
>>35359251
look, you live in a time when there is a gross excess of capable and desirable mates, that there is literally zero, if not a damaging 'negative' incentive to even associate with people like you OP.

Its an increasingly more common phenomena, where women would rather compete and 'fight' with other females over a single desirable male (alpha, ehem*) than to risk being sent to an inescapable 'losers bracket' where people like you reside.

The nature of an oversaturated competition dictates that winners spots have become an increasingly scarce and valuable position. Just browsing any social media like instagram will instantly prove that there is an inexhaustible supply of "great" tier mates out there that settling for 'average' or "below average" in your case is a senseless, damning choice.
>>
File: 1407456592629.jpg (80 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1407456592629.jpg
80 KB, 500x375
you need to be slightly attractive man there's just no other way to put it

girls can have VASTLY different ideas of attraction which is why some guys who aren't typically attractive but different looking can score on a hot girl. my english isn't the best but I'm sure you can see what I mean

you really just need to work with what you got. change everything you can that is impossible; improve yourself in every way you can to be the best person you can be. also, it's underrated how attractive confidence is. it's beyond the /r9k/ meme shit about being yourself etc. it's about having that commanding aura behind you. you will meet people who are not attractive but for some reason you are attracted to be around them and want to talk to them - this is because of confidence. it's really just an acquired skill, nobody is born with it. learn to be confident, make tons of mistakes and then you'll naturally become the feel
>>
>>35359251
>I get literally no female attention. Women stare at me, they glance, but they never talk to me.

You're the man. You talk to them first. That's just the way it is. That's the way it has always has been. If you notice a girl looking at you, give her a smile. If she gives you an inviting smile, you should go talk to her. If it's an awkward smile, she was either being polite or is just retarded. If she doesn't react then she wasn't that interested or not even looking at you, just some shit near you.
>>
File: gross.jpg (74 KB, 380x317) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
74 KB, 380x317
pic related is the only kind of look I get
>>
>>35360201
>Believing a 10/10 socially savvy girl, gorgeous in everyones eyes, is a Virgin.

lol wanna know how I know you're socially inept?
>>
>>35360305
You just explained exactly why determination is still important, despite the luxury of modern life that our technology has granted us.

If you aren't determined to keep improving, loneliness is going to kill you. The only way to live inside the loser's bracket is to keep improving at something so that you can have something to take satisfaction from, because nobody else is going to love or in most cases even care about you.

It can even be something stupid like a video game, who cares? They won't want to associate with you anyway. As long as you're functional in society, you'll be fine.
>>
>>35360358
Just because you're pretty doesn't mean you're automatically a whore. I've personally stayed in only long term relationships and have never found one night stands particularly enticing. Ive been fucking for a decade, but at 26 my current Bf is #6 for me total. You'd have to be fairly insecure to end up sleeping with like 30-40 guys in a vain attempt to seek external validation. I don't need external validation because I'm a smart/have good grades/work hard and I know it, I have strong self efficacy.
I understand not all good looking girls end up like this, but you need to stop lumping people together like that in inaccurate, biased categories if you ever hope to feel true happiness
>>
>>35360423
You sound like my ex-girlfriend.

Were you not particularly attractive growing up until around 16-18, and kept the mentality?
>>
File: BUArf3mCMAAVGoc.jpg (18 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
BUArf3mCMAAVGoc.jpg
18 KB, 500x333
>be black in a primarily white college
>Mostly white school, so girls aren't really attracted to blacks, except for a vast minority
>There are some girls who when I make brief eye contact with they have genuine smiles
>However, there are others (sororistutes mostly) who "smile" like pic related.

Such is life
>>
>>35360423
>mfw watching whores try to rationalize their way out of whorehood
>>
>>35360423
>Whore

just because you are sexually active doesn't mean you are degraded down and is equivalent to a prostitute.

as a girl yourself, thanks for keeping up with the slut shaming, we need more women ashamed just for having sex.

>Not all good looking girls end up like this
So you're stating just bc a girl is sexually active its a bad thing... nice.

Also boasting on how you Only have 6 partners does not make you "better" than girls who have far more partners than you. Sex is just part of social interaction.

>If you ever hope to feel true happiness
The simple fact that I accept women are just as sexually active as men and has far more partners than men, and I do not slut shame them by using terms as whore... I have absolutely found true happiness, way more than you have.
>>
>>35360467
Are you ripped?

Make use of them niggagains, dude. If you're black and confident you can pull all kinds of white women, I've seen it all the time.

>>35360495
Are you trying to bait or be funny?
I can't tell.
>>
>>35360495
>>35360423

continue..

Any true 10/10 hot girl, has definitely had more than 6 sexual partners, its just part of being socially active and socially savvy.

Sex is only a big deal to either virgins or Uggos.
>>
>>35359303
There's a difference between them casually looking at you and you catching them looking at you multiple times.
>>
File: 1439325163133.jpg (27 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1439325163133.jpg
27 KB, 592x448
>>35359251

>I get literally no female attention. Women stare at me, they glance, but they never talk to me.

I used to think like this too, until I realized I was fucking handsome and that girls are often just as nervous as you when it comes to approaching an attractive member of the opposite sex. You have to take the initiative

Hell, i'm still learning. Even if you aren't sexy by any means your actions will show them you have balls, and that's attractive. You already know what you need to do, your shyness just dampens the desire to go and acquire
>>
>>35360501
>Are you trying to bait or be funny

Typical, closed minded idiot.
wahh you're not living the same lifestyle as I am, you must be wrong.

Fyi 6 partners for a girl is actually pathetic, I guarantee you are absolutely an uggo, justifying your "virgin" " pure" status.
>>
>>35360311
>you'll naturally become the feel

I am become Feel. But yeah, listen to this dude.
>>
>>35360423
>have never found one night stands particularly enticing

You've been slut shamed and now slut shaming others.
>>
>>35360501
>Make use of them niggagains, dude.

I only look good naked, but when I wear clothes, one probably wouldn't be able to tell that I lift. I only seem to have my joocy legs and broad shoulders going for me.
>>
>>35360358
Truth be told, I know plenty of attractive women who skipped the Cock Carousel phase, found a worthwhile man, and settled down - or just don't sleep around when they're single. Wouldn't be surprised if those grous constitute a majority.

Then again, there might be geological and/or social bias.
>>
>>35360561
>I only look good naked

That's bc you haven't put your pride aside and suffered 5-6 months of actually bulking, You wanted to take that shortcut of being "ripped", and now you suffer of looking mediocre.

Everyone in this board specially the 18-21 yr olds are too eager to get abs, while not putting in their time to add mass, Hence why most everyone here wears XS sized shirts, 12" arms, and looks like shit with clothes on.

The moment you put your pride aside and actually bulk properly, you will earn the right to shred down and show off the muscles you gained.
>>
>>35360588
>There might be geological and/or social bias.

I'll agree with you there.

I lived in L.A and currently in miami, both big cities, both socially active place, anyone here that is generally accepted as attractive, they are highly sexually active, with plenty of partners.
>>
>>35360561
Either wear better fitting clothes or cut.
>>
>>35359251
Develop good posture and confident, loose body language.

You look insecure and worthless if your posture isn't good, but you still look insecure and worthless if your posture is good but you stand stiff like a statue.
>>
>>35360384
>It can even be something stupid like a video game, who cares?

Except, it CAN'T be " like a video game".

I know this is hard to understand for the Teenage and highschool 4 chan crowd, but "video games" (and their lifestyle) are virtually incompatible with social success. its the most meaningless , souless, self absorbed and uninteresting time sink on the face of the planet.

Video gaming is not a hobby, its a drug like addiction that is unarguably the most uninteresting, eye rolling, childlike pursuit a 'man' could have. Its a masturbatory waste of time to press keys and click buttons for nothing more than a sense of empty pride in beating another child, or a CPU at a game dressed up like a knight rolling around a victorian town.
>>
>>35360463
I had a fat crazy single mom so I was chubby until about 19 years old. I was never ugly though, I was told "you have a pretty face but you're fat" randomly out of nowhere at a bus stop by one the more popular girls that wasn't very pretty in the face. I think she was jealous of my face and trying to bring me down with the body comment, never even spoke to her before. By today's standards was normal at 5'7 160-170, never became obese, but I was never ugly
>>
>>35360208
HOLY FUCK I KEKD
>>
File: Delayclose.jpg (93 KB, 380x247) Image search: [Google]
Delayclose.jpg
93 KB, 380x247
>mfw socially disabled jacked guys
hahahaha it's like watching a huge tiger or some shit getting bullied by one of those overly aggressive tiny lap dogs
>>
A girl was kinda staring at me at Best Buy and I watched her eyes move down my arm to the thing I was holding. Think I also caught her glancing at me a few times. Then out of everyone her little brother starts doing that annoying shit where he tries to embarrass her in front of boys.

W-Was she into me /fit/?
>>
>>35360638
>By todays standards was normal

lol I mother fucking knew it. typical uggo justifying their lack of partners by stating their "pureness".

5'7 at 170 ur a fat fuck, also comparing your standards to whats normal, where majority of women are fat fucks?

fucking knew it!! LMAO
not sure why i wasted my time debating with a fat fuck.

This again proves my statement of true 10/10 girls have lots of partners in their life time, while uggos only have 6 at most.
>>
>>35360625
What I'm saying is that it can be because social success is out of reach anyway.

Because let's face it, no amount of weightlifting, dieting, studying, reading, working, or anything else is going to make you socially successful. The only thing that makes one socially successful is socializing, which if you are inherently bad at, you are then relegated to the loser's bracket by your lack of success.

Having anything that you enjoy and you're good at helps inside the loser's bracket, ideally mostly "useful" pursuits (cooking, fitness, tech skills, instruments, etc.) but some "just for the fuck of it" ones (video games, unicycling, archery, whatever) help you relax and not take it all too seriously.
>>
>>35359279
>>35359281
>>35359304
Listen to them. It wasn't until my mid 20s that I realized most women are open to being hit on. But you have to make the move. It's super rare that a girl who isn't skank-nasty will ever initiate a convo. Just make the move bro
>>
>>35360495
If you've slept with 30-40+ people by early 20s, you're a whore. If you've slept with that many people , you haven't had time to develop a real relationship that takes time and work to build. Newsflash relationships are hard work and take a lot of time and energy. People who sleep around that much haven't had the physical time to grow and develop a real relationship. Its not like males aren't manwhores as well
>>
>>35360509
>>35360509
> socially active and socially savvy
Sex is not equal to being socially active, you can have sex with just about no social contact whatsoever. If sex is meaningless to you, you're a jaded naive whore
>>
>>35359251
Here's something to think about. I know this is blasphemy on this board, but don't focus on your looks as much. Instead, work on cultivating an attractive personality. Although being a cock asshole can work, if it's forced and not natural, women will sense. Be a fun guy. Smile, laugh, and don't be afraid to tease.
>>
File: Degeneracy 3.png (160 KB, 2653x913) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracy 3.png
160 KB, 2653x913
Everyone in this thread should try craigslist. The women there are pure
>>
>>35360495
Yeah I forget this 4Chan but every attractive friend that is a girl is always juggling like 2-3 guys by text and if not more on snap chat. They definitely aren't having sex with all of them but it's a constant thing.

I think most people here are young and don't live in a densely populated are with primarily ages 20-30.
>>
>>35360687
Sex is just an extension of a social interaction.
Why do you virgins and uggos do not get this.

Just bc you find a person you want to fuck, does not mean you need to know their life story and make sure you like the same shit.

Sex is just sex, and there you go again with the slut shaming.
>>
>>35360423
>>35360601
Actually I live in Los Angeles and the only real difference is the quality of aesthetics here. A dude from the deep south's version of a 10/10 will be a 6/10 here
>>
>>35359295
honestly best/easiest tip in this fucking thread.
This is the easiest way to get a gf if you have no pick up game since you can just work at it over time.
>>
>>35360719
>don't live in a densely populated area

Yeah, i always tend to forget this, I lived in big cities all of my life where being Fit is a social norm, sex is a social norm.

To some people being fit a big deal and same with sex, as over here its casual. Its also a norm to be socially savvy.
>>
File: baitmeme.png (398 KB, 617x615) Image search: [Google]
baitmeme.png
398 KB, 617x615
>>35360731
>slut shaming
>>
>>35359251
why don't you talk to girls?

Girls feel you are a sissy if you can't even ask a girl out.

Why are men such "muh feelings'' pussies today?
>>
>>35360681
Reading comprehension you idiot. I WAS 160-170 when I WAS a chubby kid until about 19 , like I already said. I was a size 12-14, but I'm a fit size 2-4 now with 35-25-36 measurements at 26 now. Jesus fucking Christ you're so hot to jump on your personal biases that you can't read.
>>
>>35360731
How do I know you're from /soc/
>>
>>35360736
>A dude from the deep south version of a 10/10 will be a 6/10 here.

Yup , in miami now, and same standards as I was living in LA. It also goes for social interactions as well, approaching girls is a normal thing, girls getting hit on constantly is a normal thing, clubbing, parties, financially stable etc..
>>
>>35360765
>Why are men such "muh feelings'' pussies today?
oh i don't know, maybe because most of women break a guys heart just because they feel like it?
>>
>>35360765
>Why are men such "muh feelings'' pussies today?
You're on 4chan.
Most of the men who go on this site leave when their life gets better and come back when it gets worse.
>>35360781
And then you have guys that are just pussies, like this dude.
>>
>>35360552
Say what now? If she doesn't enjoy fucking peoole she doesn't know or maybe isn't even attracted to people she doesn't know then it's somehow slut shaming?
>>
>>35360781

>break their heart

legitimate faggotry. you were so uncomfortable with yourself you needed a fucking girl for your happiness.

you're not a man, and that's why girls don't want to fuck you.
>>
>>35360788
>>35360811
>having to be happy with yourself first
that's bullshit guys

if you're happy by being happy with someone else, why not?
just do it
>>
>>35360788
I hope so, these men suck in relationships, and are misogynists.

it's hard to feel sorry for them.
>>
>>35360817
Sounds like weak character to me
>>
I got rejected and it feels fucking bad.
>>
>>35360828
not at all, if you want to be happy with yourself before going into a relationship or whatever, fine by me, i myself am happy enough if i can make someone who stands close to me happy by being there for that person.
>>
Bulking is a stupid concept
>>
>>35360825
The misogyny tends to stem from getting stomped by a woman they let themselves fall for.

That, or bitterness stemming from virginity / inability to get women.
>>
>>35360832
i got my hopes up by a girl and then tossed in the bin like some toy, feels even fucking worse
>>
>>35360843
Yeah like I said, weak. You sound weak.
>>
>>35360601
Western Europe here. The people - men and women - who I know for sure have had 30-40 partners form a small minority.
>>
>>35360852
fine, you sound weak for me because you're too selfish to be happy all alone.
i share my happiness with a person, that's now what i call weakness
>>
>>35360590
Please teach me how to properly bulk.
>>
>>35360860
You don't share happiness, you suck the happiness out of them like a happiness vampire. You use their happiness to fill your void cause you are cold and empty inside. You drain people.
>>
File: mmkaaaaaay.jpg (56 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
mmkaaaaaay.jpg
56 KB, 960x540
If you're waiting for girls to come up and talk to you, you're gonna have a bad time.

Be a man and go after what you want.
>>
>>35359303

People like you make me sick...

Fucking weak cowards...
>>
>>35360872
that is what you do if the only way of achieving happiness for you is to do it for yourself, yes.
>>
>>35360875
>Be a man and go after what you want.
but if the girl has already made her mind up?
>yet dragging it out
>>
>>35360881
Right. And that makes you a weak person. A parasite.
>>
>>35360894
you really don't want to understand my point of view do you
>>
>>35360891
>but if the girl has already made her mind up?
Then you take the hint and move on without making drama.
>>
>>35360898
You're making a shit job at presenting it
>>
>>35360891
That's for her to decide, not yours. You truly do not know until you actually approach.
>>
>>35360902
and you seem like a really stubborn man with only one view of the world, his
>>
>>35360901
Right
Cause remember anons only girls are allowed to choose
You just have to take what you can get
>>
>>35360311
all depends how you smell
>>
>>35360901
>>35360908
i'll better destroy any hopes then, better for me
>>
>>35360467
me and you both buddy. we're all gonna make it
>>
>>35360912
Aww :^) not a man btw
>>
>>35360358
>>35359303
>>35359388

These guys are SO FUCKING PATHETIC it made me cringe in real life!

What a bunch of scaredy losers..
>>
>letting women dictate your life

beta faggots

there is more to life than sticking your dick in a hole. grow up.
>>
>>35360914
this
why do woman always have the exclusive right to say
>it's over
where are the days in which woman fought, not literally, for them even when she told you that it's over?
>>
>>35360638
My ex was 5'7 120 when I met her. Got up 140 and I got up to 260. Then I decided enough was enough cut down to 200 and dumped her fat ass because she was a whale. At 170 you were obese dude
>>
>>35360423

>at 26 my current Bf is #6 for me total

Is this supposed to imply you're not a whore?

Thank God I live where I live....
>>
>>35360970
I was my wife's 3rd serious boyfriend and 2nd lay. She was with the first dude for 3 years the second for 2 years and now me.
>>
>>35360914
>>35360931
Protip: as a man, too, you're allowed to say
>it's over
At least, as long as you don't forget to not be an asshole about it because women are a wee bit more hormonal and thus subject to emotions.

>>35360917
I'd destroy the expectation instead.
>>
>>35360970
Your mother's basement..
>>
File: jay z.jpg (469 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
jay z.jpg
469 KB, 2000x1000
>but if the girl has already made her mind up?

Who cares? On to the next one
>>
>>35360989
>I'd destroy the expectation instead.
oh man..
>>
File: 1441649229622.jpg (32 KB, 400x468) Image search: [Google]
1441649229622.jpg
32 KB, 400x468
>>35360966

I've noticed that people often confuse "obese" with "just-fuck-my-shit-up obese".

If you're 'fat' you're probably obese.
>>
>>35359251
>huge fake eyelashes
>big (prolly fake) tits so saggy Tarzan could swing from them
>lmaonomuscle
>ME3 Banshee tier torso
3/10 would not flirt with
>>
>>35360970

6 is barely above 1 a year since becoming an adult.

she goes dick to dick like all other sluts, just less often.

>only 6 relationships! im a nun!

this isnt even counting all the casual sex or blowjobs she has given.
>>
File: devitt1.png (159 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
devitt1.png
159 KB, 375x500
>>35360682
>Having anything that you enjoy and you're good at helps inside the loser's bracket, ideally mostly "useful" pursuits (cooking, fitness, tech skills, instruments, etc.)
Totally agree.

>but some "just for the fuck of it" ones (video games, unicycling, archery, whatever) help you relax and not take it all too seriously.

again "videogaming" IS NEVER A PATH TO ANYTHING. ill clear it up: Say you had a skill in "archery, unicycle" etc. at least when you got the girl to come over, or got to meet them somewhere you could be like " hey you want to see something cool?" then shoot a bullseye or do like a unicylce bunny-hop or whatever and the girl would be like "cool anon!" or "wow i didnt know you could do that" and you would seem 100x more interesting/attractive. T B H you could play the kazoo and I bet they would chuckle and think "Aww cute"

>but when you say " hey look at this I fucking HATE THIS GAME THEY MADE MY CHARACTER DLC AND 24fps fucking sjw cant code a game, then you show her you bopping creeps in the head on some gay ass spell casting lord of the rings lvl up shit, she will think youre an 11 year old child, and literally any and ALL sexual tension will be vaporized and you will be an inadequate, doofus clicking buttons and thoughts of chad will be irresistible.

Tl;dr.
literally stop playing video games and do anything at all to even give your self a MODICUM of a shot to succeed
>>
>>35361005
Significant distinction, it makes quite a difference in the end.

Or, when applied to this context
>go talk to that woman giving you looks, but don't sulk when nothing comes of it
>>
>>35361038
can't have expexctations at something that she ended and wants to, probably to justify just for herself, tell me in a handwritten letter again.
>>
>>35361016
I'm currently 6'3 and 237lbs and by bmi I'm pretty sure I'm obese
>>
File: 1434625667015.jpg (307 KB, 752x955) Image search: [Google]
1434625667015.jpg
307 KB, 752x955
>>35360982

>I was my wife's 3rd serious boyfriend and 2nd lay. She was with the first dude for 3 years the second for 2 years and now me.

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

So some other man got her in her prime and now you're stuck with the leftovers.

Weeee!!

Funny thing?

Funny is how you don't even feel it in your bones. The shame, the humiliation, of knowing the woman you fought so hard to conquer gave it away for free to some other more alpha, more confident, more aesthetic dude than you when she was a teen.

>B-but my wife told me I'm the best lay she ever had, that my cock is SOOO BIG!

LOL!

If the man who took her virginity (the only man women have the ability to TRULY BIOLOGICALLY love) came back to her life she would cheat on you in a heartbeat.

OH NO! THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN! BECAUSE COMPROMISE AND MATURITY AND 21ST CENTURY AND YOU'RE NOT INSECURE!

Ahahaha! You are so cucked that you genuinely don't care that the lips you kiss everyday were at some point full of some other guy's cum.

Some other guy fucked her in the ass and it's a secret between them. Oh no... I forgot... your wife TOLD YOU she never did anal before. AND YOU BELIEVED IT!

AHAHAHAH!!!

What a fucking loser.. To imagine some dude out there took your wife's virginity when she was tight and young and innocent.

And now you walk around like a king thinking "Yeah! Isn't my wife hot?"

But you know it in your heart the man who took your wife's virginity will ALWAYS ALWAYS be #1, the one who got away.

Some other man taught her how to love, how to suck cock.

That "special technique" of hers? Where do you think she learned it?

Pathetic fucks like you make me glad I'm old fashioned.

I may be "close-minded" but at least my girlfriend was a kissless virgin when I met her at 17, I was 25.

I'm 28 now and we're still together.

I've fucked virgins and non-virgins before. It's night and day. It's the difference between pure genuine love and love out of maturity and compromise and all that civilized faggotry.
>>
>>35361108
God dam anon guy your replying to here I'm saving to copy pasta in 'tism threads lol
>>
>>35361027
>1 a year

If you fuck a different man other than your husband you're a whore.

Not in the eyes of the world or civil society. But in the eyes of alphas.

You're damaged goods...
>>
File: handwritten letter.jpg (41 KB, 882x535) Image search: [Google]
handwritten letter.jpg
41 KB, 882x535
>>35361083
>>
>>35359281
>>35359293
but how do you initiate a conversation with a girl
>>
>>35361167
got to be honest, i smiled.
yeah like that
>>
>>35360495

>Sex is just part of social interaction.

I'm not even a conservative or a christian or whatever but even I feel bad for you.

>sex is like drinking a cup of water xDD
>we're all adults and rational and shit
>21st century!!!

Your thought process is feminine.
>>
>>35361167
really nice writing there anon, female by chance right?
>>
>>35361173
I practice flirting on bartenders and servers dude. Only if it's slow tbough
>>
>>35361183
this.
sex is the most expressive way to tell the other person that you love him or her
>>
>>35360525
>6 partners for a girl is actually pathetic

Not sure if bait or cuck....
>>
>>35360552

>men and women are the same

>men having lots of sex partners is exactly the same as a woman who has lots of sex partners

>21st CENTURY!!!!!!
>>
This is the simple true answer that you won't give a fuck about, but:

The only guys that get female attention are guys with cute faces, and even then its not often.
>>
>>35360653
bad analogy, who are the lap dogs here?
>>
File: PC241004.jpg (804 KB, 1973x1480) Image search: [Google]
PC241004.jpg
804 KB, 1973x1480
>>35361178
>>
>>35360590

This idea that women prefer big buff dudes to ripped and shredded dudes is beyond ridicule.
>>
>>35361220
i have
>dat jawline
jup
>>
>>35361220
*without her being a mutual friend that knows he has money or fame
>>
>>35361223
doesn't matter, made me smile anon, nice handwritting by the way
stilla bit pre 21st century that she is going to write me a letter to explain to me, again, why she did what she did
>>
Dude. You're a man.

You have to make the first move.

Feminism has done nothing to change this.
>>
>>35359251
>believing e-statting on /fit/
>the current year

THE CURRENT YEAR, BRO
>>
>>35360666

Another faggot who's to afraid to live....
>>
File: marlon_teixeira_mgm_.jpg (97 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
marlon_teixeira_mgm_.jpg
97 KB, 768x1024
>>35361227
Alright man. Be realistic.
>>
>>35361237
>Feminism has done nothing to change this.
it has changed the way how women act anon.
they can now freely change their partner without having to feel bad if the guy is going after year even after a year
>>
>>35359251
Women don't go after you you retard. Only nigresses or hamplanets will "go after you". Even single moms don't even go after you in that sense. Not the kind of attention anyone wants anyways.
>>
>>35360311
>just realized that I'm older than Zyzz ever was
>haven't lived half the life he has
>>
>>35360681

I find it funny how commited you are in the idea that every worthy woman has had at least 30 sex partners.

You seriously don't realize what you're doing? You seriously don't realize this is something that you actively want?
>>
>>35361108
You'd make a good Arab.
>>
>>35360588
>The majority of women are attractive and don't sleep around, except for worthwhile guys like me
hahaha sure thing m8
>>
File: PC241007.jpg (939 KB, 2331x1748) Image search: [Google]
PC241007.jpg
939 KB, 2331x1748
>>35361185
>pic

>>35361235
Thanks. Personally, writing something by hand makes me think things through and order my mind more than typing - might be the case here as well.
>>
>>35360736
I was the sexiest I've ever been when I lived in LA. It was totally normal to care about fashion, work out, get a tan, get a wax, etc.
Now I live in Seattle and people don't give two shits about any of that. Guys just get fat and hairy and wear plaid everywhere and do fine in the dating market. I've gotten way out of shape. I miss socal :(
>>
>>35360718
5'0 and 138 lbs

What's that website that lets you adjust height and weight sliders to make a body? I want to see what this looks like.
>>
>>35361258
>take roids
>go to festivals
>take drugs
>a few low quality sloots and betas mire
>die in a Thai sauna
That's literally his legacy. Admiration or respect for Zyzz immediately identifies you as underage.
>>
>>35361237
One of my biggest gripes with feminism. Not only do all of them support traditional gender roles when it makes women's lives easier, but they somehow still blame it on men and the patriarchy. The whole movement is just hypocrisy and lies
>>
>>35359362
How does one work on these issues?
>>
>>35361292
>me think things through and order my mind more than typing - might be the case here as well.
is probably the same with her yeah
then again, she's dragging the end pretty far out with that.
you're not a doctor by chance? cause if you are, you've got the most clear handwriting of all of them
>>
>>35361292

Faggot.
>>
>>35361273
>except for worthwhile guys like me
>like me

I wouldn't consider myself as such due to the financial instability of my current situation. I'm still travelling so that isn't going to change anytime soon.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (60 KB, 745x754) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
60 KB, 745x754
>>35360731
>Sex is just sex
>>
>>35361108
wew lad.
>>
Just fuck dudes. It's so much easier. And they actually care about your aesthetics.
>>
>>35360495
>the euphemism "sexually active" makes sleeping around okay for either gender.
Fuck fucking sluts, both genders. Stop trying to make stupid fucking sluts a "girl issue." Society is depraved as shit, get off your tumblr high horse. This an anonymous website, there is no way for you to hold the moral high ground.
>>
>>35359251
>>35359251
>>35359251

Only people of lower stock go to Palanga in summer
>>
>>35359339
>do that
>peoople start calling you campus rapist
Yes
>>
File: PC241008.jpg (1 MB, 2299x1724) Image search: [Google]
PC241008.jpg
1 MB, 2299x1724
>>35361319
>pic

>>35361322
Lol'd. But no, I'm not a cockgoblin.
>>
>>35361371
>Society is depraved as shit
>This an anonymous website, there is no way for you to hold the moral high ground.
>>
http://www.doctornerdlove.com

&

http://thewisesloth.com/blog-index/#zzzzz1
>>
>>35361383
also doesn't make any sense to drag it on, when she clearly stated that she ended it with me, that letter is, albeit for her, getting my hopes up again probably.

you're an interpreter?
>>
>>35361391
>implying I tried to make an argument for or expound upon that point
>>
>>35361403
Get off your /fit/ high horse.
>>
>>35361383
clean your keyboard anon
>>
>>35361383
>>
>>35360326
probably because your dick is so big
>n-no homo
>>
>>35361427
you write like a 6 grader
>>
File: 2015-12-24 14.07.06.png (311 KB, 1076x1256) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-24 14.07.06.png
311 KB, 1076x1256
>>35361299
>>35360718
According to BMI3D she is overweight
>>
>>35360638
>shit so if you lift then you must be smokin'. ;)
>hi, I'm anon
literally the easiest thing guys. just do it.
>>
>>35361459
>1.52
>62 kg
Was there any doubt?

Actually
>female
>on craigslist
>50 yo
WAS THERE ANY DOUBT?
>>
File: PC241010.jpg (778 KB, 1865x1399) Image search: [Google]
PC241010.jpg
778 KB, 1865x1399
>>35361399
>>
>>35361416
>you triggered lmao???
I'm using the trendy language correctly, right?
>>
>>35361485
makes sense then. will probably be full of drama though, so dunno, might read it once and then just throw it away.
she told me that after i've read it i can choose whether i'd want "some sort of friendship" or not.
but yeah, in the end it's over.

is there good money for interpreters?
>>
>>35359251

UGLY
G
L
Y

detected
>>
>>35360731
So you fell for the leftist meme of "fuck everything " ? Enjoy being a vapid american whore. Outside of degenerate countries girls don't want to fuck around unless they're literal prostitutes.

Are you upset that you're damaged goods?
>>
File: PC241012.jpg (358 KB, 1195x896) Image search: [Google]
PC241012.jpg
358 KB, 1195x896
>>35361427
>pic

>>35361516
Money depends on the language - the less spoken in the country, the better the pay - but the pay is pretty good. Downside is that it requires some time to get known and established, so doing it as a main job may be hard because it's mostly freelance and demand may vary. Definitely interesting to make money on the side though.
>>
>When women try to be flirt and tell you about sex with other men
Yeah, I'm not jealous or interested I just think you're gross. Maybe that's the point? Seems like a weird way to tell me they're not interested because I'm usually not interested at all in the first place.
Do they just think you need to see them as a "sexual being" like PUAs seem to be caught up on?
>>
>>35361540
sounds good, as long as you're having fun anon
>>
File: PC241013.jpg (597 KB, 1857x1393) Image search: [Google]
PC241013.jpg
597 KB, 1857x1393
>>35361516
>>
>>35361226
Purely anecdotal, but I used to live with a bulked-out guy who played hella football back in the day, then got a bit fluffy, and a shredded as hell cross-country runner 0% BF dude.

The big guy pulled so much more pussy, especially when he made it clear he could bench the shredded dude.
>>
>>35361587
as sad as it is, i guess you're right
>>
>>35361587
Your handwriting. I'm miring hard.
>>
>>35359251
Some neckbeard followed my gf through the mall before approaching her in the parking lot
>hey I'm Italian do you like Italian food I like Italian food you have nice eyes can I call you sometime?

She thought he was going to rape her. I couldn't help but feel bad for him cuz I thought of lonely people like you, but she thought it was just fucking creepy.

I guess my advice is don't be a fuckin weirdo and actually try to talk
>>
>>35361021
If the tits are fake then they don't sag
So choose one
>>
>>35361630

it's only creepy if you are ugly.

otherwise it's hot.
>>
>>35361537
>Outside of degenerate countries girls don't want to fuck around unless they're literal prostitutes.
Oh you mean like Saudi Arabia and Japan? Yeah I'd totally want to live in a conservative shithole like that lol.
>>
>>35361650
No, there's being desperate than there's asking girls out.
>>
>>35361670
Dude it has nothing to do with being conservative

Maybe I just hang out with better people but I don't know a single leftist who thinks promiscuity is admirable
>>
>>35361689
Uh... saying that you shouldn't have sex until marriage is totally a conservative position. Have fun not getting any while thinking "w-well it's not because I can't get laid, it's because I don't want to. R-right guys?"
>>
>>35360423
>bragging about not getting laid
Kek
>>
>>35361700
Who said "not until marriage"? People are saying "don't sleep around with 5 different guys a week and use sex as a crutch and as validation for your ugly worthless broken self"
>>
>>35361725
>If you're thirsty don't drink water until you're satisfied because that would make you a degenerate
>Just stay forever thirsty like me and laugh at people using drinking fountains! It's way better.
>>
File: PC241014.jpg (718 KB, 1856x1392) Image search: [Google]
PC241014.jpg
718 KB, 1856x1392
>>35361609
>>35361624
>>
>>35359303

Dude, there's nothing wrong with starting conversations and talking to people. You just have to learn how to interpret body language before you "sperg all over them". You just need to develop a little bit of thick skin and practice your social skills.
>>
>>35361747
That's a stupid fucking analogy but it shows you view people as nothing but tools/commodities and think of sex as something completely impersonal
And that's why no one likes sluts
That's a gross way of thinking
>>
>>35361752
life goes on i guess, still, was a real coincidence that i met a girl here on /fit/ who also lived in my region and with whom i got along so great with
>>
>>35361537
I'm not the anon you've been replying to but your argument is not clearly presented and you jumped around a lot.

Not saying there is a right answer or anything, but it's really a big leap to move your language from "fuck around" to "fuck 5 guys a week". One implies promiscuity and the other implies an addiction.
>>
>>35361747
You're a degenerate. Find out why you're so thirsty for random men's dick. You're literally acting like a woman from the third world.

Was it child abuse? Are you fat AND ugly? What's making you so desperate for condomed dick with no attachments?
>>
>>35360423
>#6
>Not losing virginity on wedding night

GTFO you blasphemous degenerate whore
>>
>>35361771
>you view people as nothing but tools/commodities and think of sex as something completely impersonal
Duh. When I'm hungry I don't have to fucking date the cook at the restaurant. If I want to get laid why should that be any different?
You're the one acting like a high school girl in regards to sex.
>Find out why you're so thirsty for random men's dick. You're literally acting like a woman from the third world.
I'm a dude. But yeah I also date dudes lol
>>
>>35361784
I never said fuck 5 guys a week? In my opinion more than 2 guys ever is degenerate, but I guess my standards are too high for this sexually liberated feminist society.
>>
>>35361786
Here's your (you)

You might want to get off 4Chan and reevaluate your life in its current position. I'm only basing this on the small amount of meaning and large amount of butthurt I got from your post.
>>
>>35361784
I'm the anon who said the 5 guys a week and I'm not the anon you're replying to

But it was an exaggeration
But nit that great of an exaggeration desu if they think for a young woman having 40 sexual partners is expected
>>
>>35361799
>bislut
Not even once
>>
>>35361786
Yes because it's but like third world countries are known for their conservative approach to sex or anything
>getting this butthurt over other people having fun
>>
>>35361804
Lol okay but those girls would suck at sex and probably get attached. The latter seems right up your alley so you do you anonymous brother.
>>
File: PC241015.jpg (397 KB, 1513x1135) Image search: [Google]
PC241015.jpg
397 KB, 1513x1135
>>35361778
>>
>>35361808
You sound pretty butthurt to me. Upset that you cannot undo your slutdom? Sout grapes?
>>
>>35361799
>If I want to get laid why should that be any different?

I'm not telling you to act differently, I'm just explaining why people think your behavior is disgusting. Normal pople don't like being treated like objects or like really heavy fleshlights. They don't lile impersonal sex.
>>
>>35361827
guess so, albeit the chance actually meeting someone from your country AND that someone being a girl plus you both actually getting along so far that you fall in love with each other is near 0.
the luck i have huh
>>
>>35361799
Of course you're bisexual
It's always the bisexuals
>>
>>35361821
Are you literally retarded? The reason why africa is an aids infested shithole is amongst others because of female and male promoscuity being the cultural norm. Only strictly muslim countries get a pass, and even then there's the issue of men fucking everything that moves.
>>
>>35361831
lol you can't say that "society is so degenerate!" and then turn around and say "normal people don't like degenerates". Choose one or the other.
>>
File: 1441050390335.gif (279 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
1441050390335.gif
279 KB, 250x185
>>35359251
Are you me?
>>
>>35361811
>>35361837
I have a lot of homo friends and none of them like bisexuals. Even they think it's degenerate lmao
>>
>>35361810
True that. 40 seems on the opposite extreme side of the spectrum for sure. Just trying to keep this thread honest. And lol at this tangle of anons

>>35361830
(You)
>>
>>35361825
>Not wanting to settle down with a white family, children and future
>Childfree self obsessed liberal drone instead

You do you anon
>>
>>35361844
I'm not that guy
There are 66 unique posters in here bud
>>
>>35361837
>>35361811
dude being bisexual is the fucking best. I get to pass as a straight guy and hardly ever deal with actual homophobia. But then whenever I want my dick sucked I open up grindr and there's 25 thirsty dudes within walking distance. Fuck dating women, bunch of spoiled cunts. They expect you to put in all the effort. With guys it's a level playing field.
>>
>>35361835
Fuck, paper's full, back to typing it is.

Truth, chances are more or less zero for shit like this to actually happen. But that's life for you, so don't dwell on it. Go do some deadlifts or something. Because deadlifts don't break up with you and write letters afterwards.
>>
>>35361852
gay dudes are the biggest sluts in the world. You think that chicks sleeping with 5 guys a week is a lot? lol
>>
>>35359281
>>35359279
How long do they look? Anytime I make eye contact with a girl she looks away. Does this mean I'm ugly?
>>
I dont understand girls that sleep around a lot.

how can you live with being a human condom?
>>
>>35361875
I know they're sluts. They're my friends, I hear all about it. But what does it have to do with anything? My comment was just that even they, degenerate homos and all, don't like bisexuals
>>
>>35361894
Probably got fiddled as a kid
>>
>>35361854
>positive connotation of things I want to do
>negative connotation of things I'm implying you want to do

It's like an either-or and a strawman all in one.

I guess I should strike back about fox news or something so you can fit this in your /pol/, or should I say /LoL/ narrative.
>>
>>35361866
would've been really awesome, a story that would stand out upon those normies that met each other on some lame party or something

yeah, gym is closed so i've got to supplement with some lightweight DB stuff
> Because deadlifts don't break up with you and write letters afterwards.
made me laugh anon thanks
>>
>>35361895
That's not because bisexuals are bigger degenerates than they are. They're just biphobic.
And that's how awesome it is to be bisexual. The biggest problem we face is that people don't take us seriously lol
>>
>>35361306
youre still mad about the time he didn't let you jack him off at Coachella?
>>
>>35361926
No, when I ask why they tell me explicitly the problem is bis are too whoreish
>>
File: 3450254403_d65c876d22_z.jpg (101 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
3450254403_d65c876d22_z.jpg
101 KB, 640x427
>>35361894
>mfw
>>
>>35361943
Impossible. There's no way to outslut gay dudes. They're just trying to deny the fact that they're the biggest whores in the world.
>>
you shouldn't look at it as something to get. you should just seek interaction with people
>>
>>35361966
Believe it man
>>
>>35361925
Would've been cool story indeed, but on the upside you don't have to tell your kids about 4chan now.

And don't thank me, thank the deadlifts. They got me through a vaguely similar rough patch years ago as well.
>>
>>35360718
KEK you live near me
>>
>>35362009
to be fair, her knowing 4chan and all those fit memes and the way it influenced her humor, it made stuff really easy to talk to, easier than i was used to

welp, atleast i have her diet plan she made for me so, the new year and SS can come kek
>>
>>35361108
I hate bitches and whores with an ungodly passion, but you my friend are the biggest autist I've come across in a long time.
>>
>>35362034
>meal plan
You'll get some gains out of it, if nothing else. Could've been worse.
>>
>>35361167
"Yike this, anon?"

Also get a black pen, Z grip Flight is good and only costs a dollar.
>>
>>35362096
yep, all i need
>>
>>35362105
Botched the L, I know. Lost my black pen at work today, I think.

>>35362111
Nice trips. Take it as an omen for gains.
>>
>>35362131
will do
and before i go off into the oblivion, she gave me a christmas present, yet we're in that no contact bla status.
i guess a genuine text with "thanks for your present" is enough?
>>
>>35360922
You a QT? Post pace
>>
>>35361882
>>35361882
>>35361882
>>35361882
>>35361882
>>
they might be 'mirin your body but stopping once they get to your face
>>
File: PC241018.jpg (460 KB, 1520x1140) Image search: [Google]
PC241018.jpg
460 KB, 1520x1140
>>35362147
Should do the trick - no sentimental wank nor rudeness required when simply being civil does the trick. Just don't forget the no contant thing, it benefits you in the end.
>>
>>35362196
alright then i'll text her that and be done with it.
thank you interpreter anon, may the gainz be with you, always.
>>
>>35361944

just imagine how many loads a girl will swallow or take inside her, in her lifetime

it's pretty disgusting if you think about it
>>
>>35360495
Lmao... cu_ck/10
>>
>>35362256
I thought cuck was unblocked now
>>
File: chris-dattola-2970.jpg (87 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
chris-dattola-2970.jpg
87 KB, 750x1000
It's your subhuman face my friend.
>>
>>35361944
that room must smell nice
>>
>>35362360
my cum always smells like a swimming pool, chlorine
>>
>>35362410
thank you for informing about the smell of your ejaculate.
>>
>>35362469
as if you have never smelled your own cum when it's slowly drying on your skin or else where anon
>>
>>35359251
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Loser
>>
So I sometimes get the confidence to go up and talk to women, but I really don't know where to begin with conversations apart from 'hey', j guess the direction of the conversation is what I'm struggling with

If it wasn't for tinder I'd never be getting laid let alone talking to girls
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.