[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZMA + Vit. A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449420895917.jpg (41 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449420895917.jpg
41 KB, 720x960
Started taking 50.000 IU of Vit. A (200% of the daily recommend intake) along with 3 caps of Optimun Nutrition ZMA (30mg Zinc, along with magnesium and B6), and those two every night.

When do you think the effects will kick in?

Alternatively, how do you fuckers manage to bang hotties? I'm pretty sure some of you guys manage to slay attractive girls like pic related. Is a good body enough?
>>
>>35357790
stop with this shit man there's no need with such a big intake of Vitamin A. Keep in mind that shit is toxic for you in large quantities(aka what you're taking).
Just eat vegetable and don't abuse of it.

Why do you want to take that much in the first place??
>>
This is stupid.

Zinc and Magnesium shouldn't even be taken together as they both compete for the same pathway.

>>35357807

You can get that much Vitamin A from 2 medium sweet potatoes. I do daily.

Also higher Vitamin A & K is needed if you're taking 3,000iu or more of Vit D which you should be if you're not a faggot
>>
>>35357859
I don't believe you can get that much Vitamin A from 2 emdium sweet potatos, it's a ridiculously high ammount of VitA bro

4000IU diary of Vit A leads to toxicity, enjoy yours
>>
>>35357895
I thought it was over 25000 for more than 1 month of daily intake
>>
>>35357908
take a dosis of 25000 and you'll most likely get it instantly. Intakes of 4000IU daily for more than 1 month leads to it with the time

seriously don't take this much, unless a doctor recommends you them don't take vitamin suplements
>>
>>35357947
I'm taking 4000IU Vitamin A for more than 4 months and I'm still alive
>>
>>35358097
get some analysis done, it isn't very healthy.
You may not get toxic YET. But with that ammount you will. But seriously why do you want so much intake btw? You didn't answer it before
>>
>>35358135
That was my first post in this thread.

One sweet potato with skin has 28'058 IU Vitamin A.
The maximum tolerable upper limit is 10'000 IU. The DV by the FDA is 5000 IU.

Are you saying that the FDA is trying to kill everyone?

You should know that there are different forms of Vitamin A. Vitamin A in form of beta carotene (as it's partly used in many supplements) is not known to be toxic in large amounts.
>>
>>35357790
http://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-2921003
What 'effects' are you expecting, test boost? You're better off applying iodide to your balls(srs).
>>
>>35358335
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/11/16/vitamin-a-types.aspx
>The only type of vitamin A your body can readily use is retinol
>When you get carotenoids (pre-vitamin A) from plant sources, your body must convert the carotenoids into bioavailable retinol
>In a majority of people, the carotene-to-retinol conversion is severely compromised, and in some it may be quite negligible
Beta carotene isn't very dangerous because we scarcely use it. I guess you could eat your heart out on sweet potatoes
>>
>>35358335
>>35358450

Listen to the last anon, that's why vitamin A from beta-carotene isn't dangerous
>>
>>35357859
Pretty sure it's Zinc and Copper lad.
>>
>>35357859
Zinc and calcium, bro
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.