[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Almost 2016 >Not doing zercher traps 12x450. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: zercher traps.png (235 KB, 478x317) Image search: [Google]
zercher traps.png
235 KB, 478x317
>Almost 2016
>Not doing zercher traps 12x450.

It's like you don't even want to make it.
>>
Forgot Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4Gq00a8k8
>>
>>35357542
this dude is the inventor of the belly beer press
>>
Aware me on Zercher squats? I've heard of them, but never understood what is so special about them.
>>
>>35357964

They're extremely brutal on your abs and upper back. Its good for teaching people just how tight and controlled you should be on a back squat in addition to strengthening a lot of the potential weak links outside of the main movers.

They're just not very useful for most people, because damn near everyone who does them is going to end up rounding their back and that makes the risk/reward pretty terrible unless there's something in your sport that requires strength through that position (such as strongman and the atlas stones or the conans wheel, which the zercher squat is good assistance for). They also hurt like a motherfucker.
>>
Zercher squats train the glutes better than front or back squats. They're also better overall than back squats because with the weight on your back you can't stand up 100% straight. But with zerchers the weight is in front and closer to your center of balance, so the mechanics are very similar to bodyweight squat.
>>
>>35357546
what did he even accomlish wtf
>>
>>35358045
Looks kinda like a shrug with even less rom.
Even holding up that much weight for several seconds would be pretty hard though
>>
>>35358057

Not as hard as you'd think. I'm not super strong, but I've managed to hold 550 in the zercher position for a bit. Hurt like an absolute motherfucker though.
>>
>>35358066
Yeah now make that kg fgt
>>
>>35357542
That dudes channel is legendary. Someone pls post his bench video or the legpress one
>>
>>35358027
They also tend to wreck your elbows and shoulders
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.