[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Im a senior in high school and plan on packing my bags for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 268x188
So Im a senior in high school and plan on packing my bags for the air force when I realize, "oh sh*t, I have the physique of a prepubescent boy." So as a measure of my overall fitness I decide to do 50 squats. 45 minutes laters It takes all my effort to get standing from a sitting position without my arms. I also have a lot of trouble doing proper push ups. My body type is tall and lean at 6'2" and 170 lbs. Dont ask me how much I can bench because ive never tried. As far as running goes, im confident in my leg strength but I suffer from lethargic stamina. So based on this self analysis could I get some sort of advise as to getting into shape?
>>
>>35357316

Confucious say, when a dinosaur runs back and forth next to a set of bolded, underlined text posted by a moderator at the top of the page, pay the fuck attention
>>
>>35357335
Well Im sorry if I happen to think that advise for a specific situation is more reliable then generalized "exercise and eat healthy"
>>
>>35357348

How is this not a general situation?

You want to get in shape, do some fucking exercise. Your reason for doing it doesn't change anything
>>
>>35357348
Does the air force accept idiots?
>>
>>35357358
My fault for thinking muscle heads were anything but douchebags
>>
>>35357348
>Durr Hurr how do I get bigger and tougher
>read the sticky
>durr hurr it doesn't appllyyyyy.

Get out.
>>
>>35357371
>asks questions and disregards legitimate answers
>doesn't read the sticky
>calls other people douchebags
Yeah you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1367371655537.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1367371655537.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>35357371
>>
Do words specific advise mean anything to you people? Or am I just wrong in thinking that specific body types are more efficient in exercising in specific ways?
>>
>>35357316

Lifting won't help you in basic. Just do pushups and sit-ups every day, then run until exhaustion. You need endurance and not strength. After PT it won't matter because lolChairForce
>>
>>35357425

Yes, you are wrong about that.
>>
>>35357335
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>35357371
What a fucking faggot f a m
>>
How much can you bench ?
>>
I just finished Army basic, and that was laughably easy. Chairforce should be even easier.You seem like a prissy faggot though, you might have some trouble. I recommend reading the sticky.
>>
File: f9FW2.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
f9FW2.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>35357425
pls go
>>
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats

and a 10km run everyday

This should get you in shape.
>>
>>35357425

Read the sticky and find out ;))
>>
>>35357425

>specific advise

Does the sticky really need to have a "PART VIII. If you're a high school senior who's joining the air force" section for you to be able to apply what it says to what you're trying to do?
>>
>>35357425
What is so goddamn specific about your situation?

You're literally saying "I'm 6'2" 170lbs and I wanna get in shape". That's an extremely general fucking statement. No one gives a shit about your personal life and what you need to get in shape for, you are just saying you wanna get in shape. Read the fucking sticky goddamnit.

Don't wanna read the sticky? Then just do goddamn SS + GOMAD, and eat like a motherfucker. Holy shit you are dense. Your highschool mentality really shows through with your whole "I can't generalize my situation because I'm a fucking special snowflake unlike the rest of you douchebag meatheads". Grow up and maybe then we'll try giving you advice.
>>
>>35357316
It's the fucking Air Force; just show up and they'll probably give you a medal and make you a general
>>
>>35357348
holy shit just fucking kill yourself you stupid piece of shit
youre not a special fucking snowflake you have exactly the same goal as other people. to stop being a fucking pussy.
so shut the fuck up and read the fucking sticky you goddamn waste of oxygen
I FUCKING HATE RETARDS LIKE YOU KILL YOURSELF
>>
File: saitama.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>35357452
>>
File: 1425535985796.png (74 KB, 367x360) Image search: [Google]
1425535985796.png
74 KB, 367x360
>>35357348
>>
>>35357497
>>35357696

Jesus fucking christ calm down men, the answer to everything is not 'hurr durr read the fucking sticky', jeez youre such a fucking faggot.

OP, you wanna train for the military yes? then pick up C25K, 100 push up program, 200 squat program, 100 sit up program, and 50 pull up program. Start doing them all, either on the same day or on seperate days, just do them.

and dont come ask for help here again, most people dont have a fucking clue what they're on about and will just shout huurrrrr stickyyyy
>>
>>35357371
>hates muscle heads and douchebags
>is seeking to join the Military

I got news for you son...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.