[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confess your sins to arnold >Didn't go to gym for 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 159189699_e058e3.jpg (119 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
159189699_e058e3.jpg
119 KB, 1024x720
Confess your sins to arnold

>Didn't go to gym for 3 month
>smoked pot yesterday
>ate junk
>kill me already
>>
>>35357078
got myself addicted to caffeine running my EC stack during my cut.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 790x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 790x676
>>35357078

I don't see what the point of lifting is if I can't talk to people. I never say anything interesting anymore like I used to. I bland that on me not reading as much anymore but I'm not sure how I get back into it and where to begin.

I just finished school (high) but I don't have any friends or a girlfriend. Never been to a party or anything semi-social . I've been copped up in my room for so long( thanks to surgery) that I get panic attacks going outside for trivial shit like groceries. I'm buttfuck ugly as well to top it all off.

I know this isn't a confession but I feel like I'm stuck in a narrow tunnel that has no end. I just don't see what's the point of life anymore if I lost before I could even play desu.
>>
I've skipped leg day for the last month
>>
File: pain.jpg (10 KB, 188x208) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
10 KB, 188x208
Quite unable to hit my macros because i'm third-world-contry-poor.
>>
went to the gym for six months only doing upper body (wasnt even a noob either just couldnt be fucked with legs and a lazy cunt)

did back, shoulder, chest, back, shoulders, chest, rest for six months

/fit/ will laugh but jesus fucking christ them upper body gains, people were asking me what i was taking after a few months

DAT PUMP
>>
>>35357209
Are you me?
I always skip legs and biceps
>>
>>35357215
well kind of but not really, i always added either one bicep exercise or one tricep exercise at the end of each workout depending on what day was next. It got to the point after about 8 weeks though that i could just do a set of curls or tricep extensions and my pump was fucking huge, probably because my arms were barely getting any rest, but they went from about 13.5 inch to 17 inch in 6 months
>>
>>35357194
I've skipped leg day since I started lifting weights
>>
File: 1446247121231.png (91 KB, 207x189) Image search: [Google]
1446247121231.png
91 KB, 207x189
>>35357215
>I only work triceps and never biceps
>>
>>35357078
i went back to doing a modified versiom of texas method and 5x5 because i couldnt stand only working legs once a week
>>
>>35357078
>skip most upper body accessories often
>most lower body accessories are only variations
>never train abs or arms
>dropped from 5+ days a week to 2-3 due to gf
>my bench is barley half my squat
>>
>>35357078
I've been eating like shit ever since I came back home for the break. I'm stuffing shit down my throat because it's so boring here and there's a cabinet full of snacks. I eat because I'm so bored and now I'm going to eat even more because of Christmas.
Jfc, I'm going to gain so much weight.
>>
I'm taking a week break after doing PPLPPLx for 3 months
>>
>>35357078
>I really like suspension training
>Most of my workout is suspension training actually,
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x1136
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcEZeL5KKUs this is actually me in this video and I haven't done legs in 2 months also I'm becoming fat af
>>
>>35357078
>Smoked pot yesterday

How is this possibly a sin? It's not like smoking weed prevents gains or makes you degenerate.
>>
>>35357125

The only way to fix this is to actually go out and talk to people. I know how it feels man, being cooped up and all. The social bit will be a journey, learning process, but I'm sure you'll get through it man.
>>
> have been barely making it to the gym more than twice a week
> constant low energy
> drinking two liters of wine a day

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>35357078
>i cant eat enough to gain muscle or get stronger. And have had like a 3 year plateau.
>>
>>35357125
>I just finished school (high) but I don't have any friends or a girlfriend.
I've always had a girlfriend (don't ask me how, they usually talk to me), but I have no friends either. What made the difference for me is realizing that I don't have any friends because I simply couldn't care less about them. I hate being dragged to some shitty party where I'm awkward and drink stuff I don't like for six hours. I just don't care about that shit at all. People, especially men don't interest me. I noticed a lot that when men tell stories, I don't listen, I just trained myself to laugh und frown at the right moments, but I just can't bring myself to pay any attention at all about the people themselves.

So fuck it, the only reason why you feel like shit about it is because people imply to you that you should. Maybe you just aren't the social type. Fuck it, it's not essential.

>I've been copped up in my room for so long( thanks to surgery) that I get panic attacks going outside for trivial shit like groceries.
Hey, I used to have the same thing, and I still feel weird there sometimes. When I buy groceries, I used to think about really small, trivial things like how I said "Have a nice day" to the cashier or whether people think I'm weird because I buy certain things. One way I found around this is to calm the fuck down. Take your time, breath through your stomach. After a while you'll notice that nobody gives a shit about you.
>>
Raped a twink in a showers multiple times. A part of me thinks he likes it.
>>
>cut for the entirety of november and lost 15lb
>went from chubby to decent looking
>dec 1 start "bulking"
>eating like a fucking pig
3 weeks later
>gained almost all of it back
>smoking all day every day so i can eat like my stomach is bottomless because im on break
>trying to think of reasons to not kill myself
>>
>>35357489
More like PPLPPxx, right?
>>
>>35357574
This video had me laughing at the end
>>
>>35357665
I don't get it
>>
>>35357125
That dude could be a model and looks pretty mellow. How did he become a model of loneliness?
>>
>>35357677
Damn wrong fucking post.
>>35357366
>>
>>35357243
>13.5 inch to 17 inch in 6 months
Sounds like you made yourself a nice pair of fatceps
>>
The Uni-gym has shitty ass bars, so I constantly use the same bar over and over again for squat and deadlift until it's super fucking bent. Whenever I've messed up that bar, I'll get a new one. Sometimes I'll put on 2 100's on each side when squatting and do equipped sets, and only unrack what's outside the 2 100's. I also bench in the squat rack, as well as do curls in there. I don't think those are sins though, I hardly ever see anyone training legs anyway. When I'm finished deadlifting, I never clean the chalk off the bars. I've also snagged a set of clamps when some guy left them in the restroom (I don't know why). I'm constantly asked if I'm "taking anything", and I always give crap ass advice about juicing and supplements, even though the only supplement I take is half a scoop of N.O. for my preworkout and don't even know how to get juice. I always rack the weights in the correct spot, except for the 2.5's, I always put those with the 25's. But I always wipe down my equipment, so I think it all balances out.
>>
>>35357125
I'm probably gonna get some grief for this, but read 'the game' by neil strauss. It turns learning to talk to people into a system if nothing else.

Listen to audiobooks as you lift also.
>>
>did 1000kcal worth of cardio this morning
s-sorry
>>
>>35357124
lmao welcome to the general adult population
>>
I was using kettle bells for the first time yesterday and my fingers started to blister quite badly so I only did 4 sets sorry ahnuld.
>>
I dont squat.
>>
>>35357574
That was actually funny
10/10 or the reply
>>
I never train chest
>>
>>35357078
I'm only working out 4 days a week now.
>>
>Didn't go to gym for 3 month

Why are you even posting here?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-20-42-32.png (195 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-20-42-32.png
195 KB, 1080x1920
I hardly ever progress on bench
>>
I've been in the gym for a whole year and I can only benchpress 80kg once
>>
>>35358977

I'm on the same boat. I feel like my chest gains are much slower than the rest.
>>
>>35357125

>>35357647
THIS RIGHT HERE.

im the same way. im a shut in with no friends but somehow a girlfriend. I hate going to social events and stuff because it feels forced. as for friends man theres not that many people actually worth your time. Ive met so many fucking immautre retards since i got out of high school. They were shitty and i literally dont have time for that. Just focus on trying to do what makes you happy, and only be around people who make you happy.

As for talking and being social. I had to learn the hard way that practice makes perfect. One of the few things my step dad told me that i took to heart was that if you want to be good at conversating and speaking with people you have to practice. ALOT. just talk about things you find fascinating but most of all dont overthink it just let things happen naturally. Dont get outside of yourself either. You should never ever assume you can know what the other person is thinking. Everyone has their own ways of thinking and patterns of thought. Just practice practice practice on anyone. It has to be in real life.

When you're in the grocery store just realize nobody is probably going to remember seeing you there even if they look at you. People are focused on their own issues mostly. Everybody has alot on their plate in this society brother. Just remember that. Good luck bro. you're gonna make it
>>
>>35357589
I don't know what to say man. People live such interesting lives while I do nothing all day which means I have nothing to contribute half the time.
>>35357647
>I've always had a girlfriend (don't ask me how, they usually talk to me), but I have no friends either.

Maybe I've been spending too much time on 4chan but I don't understand how a girl would go with a guy who has no friends? Like girls chase status and stuff y'know.

But thanks for the other advice :)

>>35357679
It doesn't matter how good you look if you can't develop a connection/relationship with people. Good social skills can make up for near anything.
>>35357740
Thank you. I'll look into it.
>>
>>35357078
I can't quit drinking and it's holding me back.
>>
drank 6 beers last night + bag of Doritos while watching Groundhog Day with Bill Murray
>>
Today I bought creatine and it was kinda awkward. My girl asked me what was in the package and I told her is just protein powder and then I went into my room and took 5 grams with the door closed. Then I stashed it under some clothes that I don't use anymore.

Thanks /fit/
>>
>>35359095
>just talk about things you find fascinating
I'm not sure about what I find fascinating desu. Like I don't know what normies even talk about nowadays. And
> im the same way. im a shut in with no friends but somehow a girlfriend

>>35359184
>>35357647
>>
>>35357627
switch to vodka
>>
>>35357655
If he let it happen more than once, it's his fault completely.
>>
Broke my ankle a year ago. Still use it as an excuse for not working lwgs as much. Also fucking whataburger shits addictive.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.