[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I see gains if I eat 1900 calories a day consisting of skinless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Will I see gains if I eat 1900 calories a day consisting of skinless chicken breast, organic spaghetti with turkey meat, eggs, natural bacon and sausage, wheat bread, oatmeal, broccoli, carrots, bananas, oranges, and some apples (Obviously not all in one day but thats what I would be eating) and work out 5-6 times a week for 2+ hours a day, will I see GAINS?

I'm trying to CUT and build lean muscle mass while getting rid of extra flab from my stomach, love handles, and chest.. currently 6'2" 188lbs

>pic related is goal body

How long will it take to obtain on my diet and workout regime?

More so, how long until I see just regular gains
>>
Not really. Are you new to lifting?
>>
you can't build muscle mass while cutting are you new?
>>
>>35354885
You can maintain the muscle you have while cutting
>>
>>35354885
Depends on what you're trying to gain. You probably won't gain muscle. You might gain a fuckboi from shopping at whole foods.
>>
>>35354901
Been lifting for almost a month now, so yeah pretty new
>>35354935
I don't know what you call cutting fat and building lean muscle mass
>>35354962
Well I have big muscles they're just under fat. currently at 18% body fat
>>
>>35355014
Bascially im trying to get muslce definition so I bulge through my shirts and look like I lift.. not trying to bulk and/or become a bodybuilder
>>
>>35355031
That's gonna take time bro, probably 90& of people who like like they lift while wearing a shirt are bulking when you see them
>>
>>35354885
Dont believe these idiots, bro.

On that diet you'll see gains in the sense of body fat loss which sounds like that's what you want. You won't build huge amounts of muscle but you will tone up a bit.

After a couple months of that, daily cardio, perfecting form and isolatons you'll be ripped.
>>
>>35355170
thanks a lot mate.. how long?
>>
>>35355183
How long?
Well you should only cut for 8 weeks at a time.
Cutting is when you have a calorie deficit, i.e eating less than you're using.

Your diet is very lean and if you're working out 2+ hours a day you should be in a deficit.

So for the next two months I would:
1) buy a fat burner with no sugar or caffeine. Take that before gym and bed erryday.
2) absolutely restrict all and any sugary drinks or fast food. Here and there is ok but cut that shit
3) get protein shakes with at least 60g per serve so not to lose muscle mass

After those 8 weeks you will be a lot leaner and then will need to increase your calorie intake and stop the fat burner.

You'll make it, bro. As long as you want it more than you want to breathe
>>
>>35355256
Not op, but fat burners sketch me out
Also, why only cut for 8 weeks at a time?
And what powder has 60g per serving? Jesus, that's more than double ON
>>
>>35355289
None, Amino spiked shitty protein will have that much. 8week cut is retarded imo, if you have access fat, cut down to where you want to be and then build up from there. It should only really take you around 12weeks or so family.
>>
It will take about 6 weeks before you see any physical "gains" and it won't be a ton. If your goal body is truly pic related consider yourself and where you are at. If you have a fuck ton of fat it will take longer than if you are somewhat in good shape. Find a diet that you can truly maintain. If you pick food you hate and limit yourself to such a small variety you're going to be miserable. Put time in the weightroom and make the lifts quality, you can't half ass your way to the top.. Unless you take steroids
>>
If you're fat and new you can totally build muscle and burn fat simultaneously for a while. I've been eating at a deficit for 3 months and lifting my balls off and haven't gained or lost a pound, but my body has completely transformed. I've gone from 30% bf to about 22% as of Monday.
>>
>>35355289
>>35355344
Uh.. where do you get your shit quality supplements from?
Better check yourself before you wreck yourself because talking about things you obviously aren't sure about makes you look retarded, in my opinion. Some people aren't fat but wanna lose fat % so negating lifting for cardio to lose weight is just idiotic.

An eight week cut is optimal because you lose muscle while cutting and you don't wanna lose that obviously, plus it can be hard to keep nutrient levels high enough while skipping calories.

Fat burners are great, but if you think you take them and it literally burns all your fat you're pretty stupid. It merely increases the amount you would burn while doing the appropriate amount of exercise and gives you extra minerals but you still gotta work hard.
>>
>>35354885
fuck no OP
>>
Goddamn this is the cringiest qtddtot thread I've ever seen.

All I'm seeing is dumbfuck college kids that just got done their first semester of nutritional science shilling.

Pls read sticky & gtfo.
>>
this thread is so full if misinfo i won't post because i'll get called out on mine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.