[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ how do i drop 20-30 pounds with the most minimal effort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: By20bbHCIAA-5Wi.jpg (21 KB, 566x350) Image search: [Google]
By20bbHCIAA-5Wi.jpg
21 KB, 566x350
/fit/ how do i drop 20-30 pounds with the most minimal effort in like 5 months.
>>
>>35354577
You're a piece of shit. Shortcuts won't last.
>>
>>35354577
500 kcal/day deficit

You'll lose 1 pound a week

20 pounds in 5 months
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2alHCNpx7A
>>
>Read the sticky

Just eat less
>>
>>35354577

>it takes effort to eat less

this is what fatties believe so you be the jude about that one
>>
>>35354577
Eat at a severe caloric deficit
Aka. Gets the my fitness pal app and calculate your maintenance weight. Eat 1500 calories less. That's 3 pounds a week. 9 a month. 45 in 3 months. Make you wat alot of protein and some carbs. Space out your meals and log your calories in the morning.
>>
>>35354591
dope. should i run or some shit.
also will i pass out with these amounts of calories?
>>
>>35354619
You're too retarded to make it. Sry.
>>
>>35354612
how do i log things that don't have calorie info?
>>
>>35354619
Do this

https://symmetricstrength.com/calculator/tdee

And count your fucking calories for how much weight you want to lose. Don't do more than 2 pounds a week
>>
>>35354630
eh it was a good try.
>>
>>35354577
1. Pick 2 days a week.
2. Don't eat on those days.
3. Don't eat extra on the other days.
4. Profit.
>>
>>35354647
why? wouldn't it make since to lose as much weight as possible in a week?
>>
>>35354665
2 pounds a week and you'll be hungry
3 pounds a week and you'll be starving
4 pounds a week and you will literally be eating nothing

2 pounds a week is the fastest you can do it.
>>
Will I lose more weight if I don't go to bed tonight?
>>
>>35354847
Must sleep to lose weight effectively long term
>>
>>35354968
i don't understand
>>
>>35354971
When you are sleeping you are not consuming calories.
>>
>>35354577
Related to this. I want to lose 5 or so pounds and currently am on a 500 deficit doing Keto.

Would there be any difference if I did a different diet with the same amount of calories?
>>
>>35354987
I'm burning more calories by being awake though aren't I?
>>
>>35354999
If you are doing something active then yes but since you said you want minimal effort you might as well get as much sleep as possible.
>>
>>35354619
>also will i pass out with these amounts of calories?
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>35354999

Lack of sleep fucks with your body and you want it working efficiently to lose weight.

>>35354991

No difference in terms of losing weight, 500 calories a day is 500 a day. There's some shit about different types of foods making your body look different, I think if you have virtually no carbs you get a flatter stomach than if you were eating carbs, but I'm not knowledgeable enough on that shit.

But in terms of weight loss you'll lose the same amount
>>
If you can get your hands on some ephedrine I would recommend taking a e/c stack as its one of the best appetite suppressants
>>
>>35354991
Theoretically no, but high fat and protein diets are usually more satiating. So, easier.
>>
>>35354599
As a fatfuck who is used to thinking about when the next meal is, its a pretty hard habit to break. For me it was like living to eat. Ever since i started taking appetite suppressants its been better, im able to think about other things and not just exist. Its really kinda fucked up to think about now like a drug habit. Its a lot easier to understand disrespecting fatties now for their lack of self control like a junkie but ive also been the junkie in that case.
>>
Cut off a limb
>>
>>35355037
Never heard of it, might as well be true.
>>35355051
I thought of it. Right now I am craving veggies or fruit.

Thanks guys!
>>
>>35354577
Intermittent fasting. /tred
>>
>>35354644
Basically anything on MFP will have calorie info if you type in the name. If you type in a recipe, pick the one that is second highest-calorie, usually it's a good estimate
>>
>>35354644

Don't eat anything you can't track if you wanna be super serious about it.
>>
>>35355058

What do you take senpai?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.