[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bros who suffer from back and shoulder acne what have you done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
Bros who suffer from back and shoulder acne what have you done to solve it?

I need help with it I was with a wash cloth and this body wash. I'm 20 years old and get acne on my upper back and shoulders.
>>
Been getting over moderate/severe acne the last couple months. If it's pretty bad and you can afford it, I highly recommend a trip to the skin doctor. I take bactrim twice a day and use adapalene gel once a day and it's just about all gone now.
>>
>>35354057
I use one of those mesh scrubbers and scrub back pretty thoroughly every couple days. It's been working
>>
>>35354082
Do you use any body wash?
>>
>>35354057
that kind works ok but I find a wash with benzoyl peroxide works so much better if you are sticking with over the counter stuff that is not too difficult to find
>>
>>35354121
What do you use?
>>
>>35354082
These are good in general but they're kind of tough to get your whole back with. May also want a brush with a long handle.
>>
>>35354101
Yeah, just target brand moisturizing wash
>>
>>35354164
True. Middle is tough, but my problems were mostly higher on shoulders
>>
File: image.png (243 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243 KB, 640x1136
>>35354171
Same here bro.. I'm also thinking it's because I wear undershirts aka wife beaters under my regular shirts..

Is pic related any good?
>>
File: arm.jpg (35 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
35 KB, 300x410
Does anybody else from those annoying red dots on their biceps, inside of legs, and on tits? I have no acne on my face tho :/

>pic related

How do i get rid of this shit?
>>
For acne it goes
>scrub / general hygiene -> benzoyl peroxide -> peelings / laser / antibiotics -> accutane
depending on the severity

From lasers to accutane you're gonna need to see a doctor.

>>35354247
Go to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon if you can afford it.
>>
>>35354290
can't afford it.. any home remedies or things i can buy at the store?
>>
>>35354247
Get a tan
>>
>>35354316
Will that cure it?
>>
>>35354247
hey dude I used to have those. I still have a few bumps. I stopped washing with soap, I think that may have stopped it. Either that or i grew out of it. Doctor said to discontinue soap and to put on Eucerine cream. I'm sensitive to products so I didn't want to put lotion on all the time.
>>
>>35354247

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratosis_pilaris
>common, autosomal dominant, genetic follicular condition
>>
>>35354348
really? ha, wow that's weird.. no soap? But do you still use shampoo and conditioner?
>>
Bumpu
>>
>>35354247
Use a tanning product (or get a tan but that cancer tho).

My ex had these all over her legs, but she was kinda brown so they weren't conspicuous like red bumps on white skin are. Pretty sure you've got what >>35354389 said.
>>
Backne is because of high test levels, just forget getting it removed. Its not going anywhere unless you reduce your test
>>
>>35356770
>natty backne
Fuugg
>>
white people problems?
>>
>>35354309
Exfoliate with a brush and Dr Bronners soap
>>
>>35354057
What's helped me was to use a loofah 2-3x a week since my skin is pretty sensitive. Wash my back and chest gently. Then on off days I'll wash with just a normal hydrating body wash. Then I'll put lotion on my back and chest since my skin gets pretty dry. Has pretty much gotten rid of my chest and back acne
>>
File: mccain-ugh.jpg (19 KB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
mccain-ugh.jpg
19 KB, 250x376
>>35354057
Are you me?
I use product related in your OP
I also use a mesh scrub
nothing helps
>>
>>35356809
I've had really bad bacne for almost 6 years now, and it hasn't gone away yet (19 now). It's painful when others accidentally touch my back, and it's visibly outlined through a sweaty shirt. Should I get on accutane? Is it my only hope? I'm scared of the side effects (and it's expensive too).
>>
I had it AWFUL on my back, accutane was the only thing that got rid of it.
>>
>>35356826
Didn't mean to quote, oops
>>
>>35356832
Can you talk a bit more about it? At what age did you start using it? How long did it take to finish? What was it like during the time you took it? Etc.
>>
smoke accutane

or eat it

whichever works
>>
>>35356859
I've had bacne my whole life, when I started exercising more (I was 230 going down to 150, lots of sweating from cardio) it got TERRIBLE. I've been on it for about 4 months now and lucky for me there is not scarring, just some discoloration that will fade eventually. It has also cleared my face completely of black heads. I have experienced no real side effects, supposedly one is depression, but we're on 4chan so most of us are depressed already.
>>
File: 1448648735507.jpg (967 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
1448648735507.jpg
967 KB, 2272x1704
>>35354057
Drink more water, at least 2 liters a day (but go for 3-4)

Wash your sheets and pillow cases once a week you slob.

Shower and wash your clothes regularly

Stop eating shitty processed food.

Dont slather lotion onto your skin

Do that and your acne problem will disappear.
>>
>>35354057
>eat healthy
>wash body
>wash sheets
>wash clothes
????
>profit
It's not rocket science.
>>
>>35354247
I get these from certain soaps. Might want to try different soaps and see if it goes away.
>>
I had mild back acne for years and tried lots of different things. I decided to go vegan about 4 months ago, completely unrelated to my back acne, and it has cleared up.
>>
>>35354057
shower normally twice a day
rub apple cider vinegar on your back & shoulders after each shower and let it air dry
>>
>>35354247
>>35354389
Funny, i have this and have had since before puberty. One of the effects too were that my face would flush and get really red whenever i got slightly hot/cold.
Then when i lost 30 lbs when i was about 16-17 the bumps just kind of faded and are almost invisible now.
Although now that I've gained about 20 lbs of muscle the bumps start appearing on my arms whenever i get a pump.

tldr ; lose weight
>>
Accutane.

Tried this >>35356990 and other meds but nothing worked. My acne just kept migrating around my body. If it wasn't on my back it was on my chest, if it wasn't my chest it was my face, etc.
>>
>>35354057

op, ignore everyone else. get exfoliating gloves. use something with salicylic acid. (its even in aspirin, i use it for face masks). it unclogs your pores and breaks up the sebum. this works for the red spots on arms. i cant believe nobody mentioned this yet. retards.

i use a face wash and mix it ith my normal body wash. pic related.
>>
File: c26-B002BWOY3Y-pinkline.jpg (22 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
c26-B002BWOY3Y-pinkline.jpg
22 KB, 500x385
>>35359979
also, its 99% related so consider how much grease youre shoving into your face and how its going to dissipate
>>
>>35359999
*diet related
>>
>>35354201
Shits good, but drying.

If you use it on body you probably don't have to bother moisturizing.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.