[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 year old virgin, been lifting for 4 years >qt girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>23 year old virgin, been lifting for 4 years
>qt girl I know starts miring
>"You look so big these days, Anon"
>One day, we both leave from party at the same time
>I walk her home
>We talk all the way, she laughs at all my jokes, fidgets with her hair, touches me, gives me every sign in the book
>Standing outside her door
>ThisIsIt.jpg
>Start to move in closer to her, getting ready for kissing
>"Thanks for walking me home Anon, you're so nice, wish my boyfriend could be more like you"
>Hugs me and leaves
>Walk home, alone and crushed

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS
NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LIFT, I'LL NEVER FUCKING MAKE IT

WHAT'S THE POINT?
>>
Im sorry brah
>>
If you're lifting to "make it" you should just stop.
>>
>>35353027
Wow man that's rough

Girls are mentally fucked to do these things like she knew she was flirting

I'm sorry bro
>>
>>35353027
>lifting for girls

just kill yourself.
>>
>>35353027

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>35353027
"Your boyfriend will be exactly like me the moment you leave that guy you're currently with."
>>
File: rejected.webm (834 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
rejected.webm
834 KB, 854x480
Kek
>>
>>35353027
Dude, that was your cue to ravish her while she put up token resistance, enjoying every minute of it but preserving her "innocence" in case her boyfriend ever discovered she cheated on him. Man, you really don't understand women.
>>
>>35353154
feels
>>
>>35353027
Should have slapped her desu.
>>
File: feel-00006.jpg (23 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
feel-00006.jpg
23 KB, 399x388
>>35353154
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK THAT SMASH HER HEAD IN THE BRINK WALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35353154

just because its liveleak i waited for him to kill himself or come back with a gun

disappointed 2bh
>>
And im standing on air with nothing holding me, and i hang like a star fucking glow in the dark for all those starving eyes to see.
>>
>>35353027
Lean from this bro, it wont happen twice
>>
'' youre boyfriend could be like me, your boyfriend should be me''
>>
>>35353027
>getting this upset over one girl
This is why you won't make it.
MOVE ON
>>
>>35353027
That girl is trouble, plain and simple. Don't let yourself be tied to this girl, because she'll just keep fucking with your head. I know it's hard, but you just gotta move on man.

Plus, stop with this mentality of lifting for girls. Why would you ever think you're not gonna make it just because one girl has a boyfriend? It's called life man. Not making it is when you're unable to cope with it.
>>
File: 1448036234471.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448036234471.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>35353154
Jesus fucking christ that bitch
>>
>>35353124
I can't wake up
>>
Probably willing to cheat on her bf for you, keep going for it
>>
If I could trade the time I wasted with girls and get back my virginity, I would do it. If you think getting a gf is making it, you're wrong. Get happy by yourself, and not because of others.
>>
File: 1448583659228.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1448583659228.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>35353154

JUST
>>
>>35353027
Lifting makes your body nice. Social skills get you laid. Just look at anyone with a shittier body than you who gets laid. Switch up your focus, my man.
>>
>>35353154
If I wanted humour, I'd ask you for your one rep maxes.
>>
>took 4 years for her to notice you lift

I don't think you lift desu senpai
>>
>>35353027
Not big enough, it seems.
>>
did you actually try and kiss her? or were u awkward about it
>>
>>35353027
Sounds like me in 4 years brah
>>
File: 1450479768091.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1450479768091.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>35353027
If you were gay, you wouldnt have a problem finding a qt boyfriend :^)
>>
>>35353027

>Oneitis, not even once.

Seriously, this girl is just keeping you as a secondary option, and may even choose someone else if she breaks up because she prefers you as a friend. Go for people that at least pretend you are their first choice
>>
rekt kid lmao
>>
File: 1410344587525.jpg (27 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1410344587525.jpg
27 KB, 300x360
>>35353154
fuggg
>>
>lifting entitles you to have sex with women
My fucking sides
>>
File: 1392387526966.jpg (352 KB, 1912x1976) Image search: [Google]
1392387526966.jpg
352 KB, 1912x1976
>>35353154
This bring me so many bad memories /fit/.

Someone hold me tight
>>
>>35353027
>>"Thanks for walking me home Anon, you're so nice, wish my boyfriend could be more like you"
look at this from her perspective. you've known each other for a while and you've never made any advances. she already has a bf which I assume you already knew. in her mind you're a friend, not a potential partner, and girls tend to relax around guys like this because the roles are already determined and there's no tension.

honestly you sound like you get not attention at all from girls and fall for the first one who's a little nice to you.
>>
>>35353106
> implying making it is fucking bitches
Confirmed not to make it.
>>
>>35358656
Lmao
8/10 would read again
>>
File: 1438941467122.gif (2 MB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1438941467122.gif
2 MB, 255x164
>>35353154
>>
Signup for pof, OK Cupid; every single DATING app there is. Don't bother with tinder, because you aren't here for hookups. You need to find a female spaghetti dropper, and dating sites are where you do.

Obscure ones too. Oasis is a weird one I never heard of until I scraped the App Store and gave it a go; I now have my own female beta orbiter who feeds me attention at the drop of a hat.

Pof is where I found the prostitute and the dominatrix who let me smash them for free, and okcupid is where I found the one I think I'm in love with. She ended things, and Id be crushed if not for my orbiter.

Anyway. Just get dating apps. And message every single fucking girl. You don't need fancy openers. Girls that don't respond to hey or anything normal and require you to use an opener will chew you up.

That's about all bro. This is how I went from a 4 smash total to a 23 in the space of 3 months this year. Online dating.
>>
> be me, 22yo
> never had a gf, only some drunk hookups over the years
> start seeing a girl, perfect in my eyes. Blonde, pretty and likes me
> couple of months go by and it goes great. We live an hour apart so see everyone only maybe once a week
> (never talked very seriously about what this is, as in we are not "officially dating")
> not just hooking up tho, she is genuinely interested in me and puts in effort
> get some mires from her, she especially likes my back for some reason (in my eyes im dyel)

> visiting parents for the holidays
> decide to visit her for few days
> tell parents im going to my gf's for few days
> (this is a big deal for me and them, like said i've never had a gf)
> visit her, bring a small christmas present (just some chocolate, nothing fancy)
> she freaks out, why did you get me a present??
> im confused
> we hang out the evening and bang, but its weird as fuck
> she starts talking about us, what we are doing etc
> apparently im great and not trying "too much", but she has commitment issues. (bad break up earlier)
> makes it clear that we are not a couple or dating seriously
> i'm confused again but lie that im cool with it

> come home
> family happy for me, asking about her, when will she come to meet my parents etc
> pretent everything is going great because i dont want to be a downer on christmas

> she has not replied to my msg since i left her place (yesterday morning)

Just hold me /fit/. For a moment i had hoped i might make it. I was so wrong.
>>
>>35358845
See each other*
>>
>>35358845
Man she sounds like a bitch.
>>
>>35353154
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: p3MPIUy.jpg (99 KB, 436x543) Image search: [Google]
p3MPIUy.jpg
99 KB, 436x543
>>35353027

>Tries to hit on a girl with a boyfriend
>Surprised when she rejects you

How autistic are you retards?

I always ask a girl if she has a boyfriend before I ask for her number, it's not that difficult.
>>
>>35353027

Stop chasing after the same old bitches that already friendzoned your sorry ass, go after a new girl. Let the old sluts miss you while you chase new pussy.

Nothing like new competition to stir shit up.
>>
>>35358945
I know it might sound like that, but she isn't. She just doesn't want to be in a relationship. And I do.

Honestly the thing that sucks the most is that I told my parents about her. Shit like this I can deal with but my parents will be disappointed.
>>
>>35359090
>doesn't want to be in a relationship
>girl
I hardly believe in that.
>>
>>35358845
Move on dude, damaged goods. Don't fall for that hookup no commitment bullshit. All that does is let shitty damaged people make other people shitty and damaged. You may not believe it now because you're young and think you found that perfect girl, but there are alot of "perfect" girls out there.
>>
>>35359090
But she is, because she knows exactly what she is doing. She's using you, and she knows you have feelings invested.
>>
>>35359099
Yeah that's the thing I'm most confused at. We have basically been dating for few months but we are not officially "together".
We have talked about it like I said, and the best explanation I got is that she has "commitment issues". Whatever that means.
>>
>>35353343
>>35353632
>>35358969

I know something like that hurts, but fuck man why all the hostility? Would it have been better if she went along with his advances only to later tell him she wasn't that into him? It's better that she made her intentions loud and clear with that gesture, no matter how much it stings.

Of course, she could have been misleading the dude the whole night up to this point which would be infuriating, but we literally have no context of the situation other than these few seconds, which make these reactions seem completely irrational.
>>
>>35359110
>You may not believe it now because you're young and think you found that perfect girl, but there are alot of "perfect" girls out there.
this man speaks the truth. what's really happening is a flood of powerful hormones that tricks you into believing that this particular girl is THE ONE. the most perfect being, basically made for you and the one thing you need the most in the entire world. but she really isn't, she's just some random bitch you fell in love with, and it could just as well have been one of the millions of other girls like her, and you'd think exactly the same about any of them. it's an illusion, but a powerful one.
>>
>>35359139
>commitment issues
That's a term girls in their early 20's like to use to justify whatever bullshit they are slinging.
>>
It's just prank bro
>>
>>35358837
I tried online dating but I was only able to fuck trannies. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>35358845
>apparently im great and not trying "too much", but she has commitment issues. (bad break up earlier)
> makes it clear that we are not a couple or dating seriously

I seriously doubt she's having "commitment issues"... My experience with this thing and in many other people who've gone through it too tells me that she's probably just still in love with her ex.

>>35359090
>I know it might sound like that, but she isn't. She just doesn't want to be in a relationship.

She more than likely just doesn't want to be in a relationship *with you*. If you were somebody she really liked, she wouldn't be pulling this "commitment issues", "don't wanna be in a relationship" kinda thing. Don't get strung along, it's time to cut your ties and move on.
>>
>>35359110
>>35359126
>>35359148
>>35359151

I just can't believe she would go to all that effort just to "use" me whenever is convenient for her. She has driven an hour a lot of times just to see me.

I think I'll just lay low till the holidays are over and tell her to come clean on what she wants from me.
>>
>>35353027
Can't give up after one loss. Statistically you're gonna get rejected about 70% of the time you go on a date or attempt to make contact. All the movies like to glorify how easy it seems and /fitizens/ embellish shit to make them look like alpha pussy lords.

Before I got my gf I was rejected by this girl who had a nice body and was really cool. She was my 10/10 and she fucked all my friends before telling me I "wasn't her type."

Did I give up? No. That shit motivated me to better myself. To not give a fuck about what the sluts want and just do what I wanted to do: be better than I was before. Now she's a pudgy train wreck with a loose pussy and I look better than I've ever been.
>>
>>35359110
>>35359151
>>35359126

Listen to these guys. She's using you as a crutch for emotional satisfaction while trying not to acknowledge that she's gonna be hurting you in the long run so she can have a clear conscience.
>>
File: 1450569028188.png (151 KB, 640x564) Image search: [Google]
1450569028188.png
151 KB, 640x564
>people still think there's a point in dating American women

Go to either The Netherlands, or Romania. Thank me later.
>>
File: 1450050062338.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450050062338.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>35353154
He's a delusional beta.just because you're nice doesn't mean every girl in the world will fall for you. You put pussy on a pedestal. It's not that important. I can't believe people actually do this. I'm 24 and I've kissed more women than I can count and fucked more women than I have fingers. I've also noticed the signs when a woman isn't in to me so I dont push her and embarrass myself. Watch her body language. It's not PUA bullshit, it's obvious signs whether or not she's in to you. Glad this happen to him. She's probably embarrassed by the whole event.
>>
>>35353154
Where is the video for these feels. I wanna share it with my friends
>>
>>35358845
My friend had a female 'friend' like this, he spend a lot of effort into it but eventually he decided to be clear with her and put her for a choice

He gave her a choice, it didn't work out, but it gave him closing. This girl was very attractive and homely so she had high waifu scores, despite that she's been single for 4 years now (friend tried it 3 years ago)

TL;DR, if you're still interested in her, realise that you are not the bottleneck, she's the one holding back.

>Hey listen, I know I said I was cool with that we're not a couple, but I am interested in you.
>I get that you're having a hard time because of a bad breakup, but you can't let that control your life
>I'm fine with leaving things as they are right now, but if this keeps up my interest in you will only grow till I reach a point where either we're together or I will simply give up on you romantically and continue my search
>I like you as a person regardless and I'll be your friend, but I'm getting tired of this cat and mouse game.

Some tips:
Make it obvious that you're considering a black and white yes/no scenario, but that you're not there yet and that she still has a chance.

Don't be agressive, your only purpose is to inform her of where you stand, but make it obvious that if she doesn't pick up on your signals she will eventually miss the boat cause you find another girl.

After that let some time pass, probably some days or weeks, try to keep up normal contact in that while, you'll probably have to bring some more initiative into contacting her but for the rest act like nothing has happened. Don't pressure her into giving you an answer.

If she takes too long to answer slowly start breaking down the type of contact you have with her. Cause if you're really actively out for a GF the only role she can play in that when she isn't your GF but a fuckbuddy is get in the way.

Poon is nice, but don't lose sight of what you want more by being distracted by what you want now.
>>
>>35359203
if she just had a bad breakup you're the rebound. it's a common tactic that usually doesn't end well for anyone involved.
>>
>>35359203
>I just can't believe she would go to all that effort just to "use" me whenever is convenient for her.

You're gonna learn this one the hard way. We all did at one point. I might be wrong, but a decade of experience on you tells me I'm probably not.

>She has driven an hour a lot of times just to see me.

That's because you gave her the attention and affection she wanted. That's literally nothing. An hour of her time on a day she didn't have anything to do. I've spent more fucking time running errands on the weekend, that doesn't mean I have feelings for errands.
>>
Her loss.

Ask 10 chicks out. If all of them reject you, ask 100. If all of them still reject you, ask 1000.

Dating is a numbers game. Just because 1 doesn't like you doesn't mean you're a piece of shit. She could have a bf, be on her period, have a headache, she may not like the atmosphere, her fish might of just died, whatever.

Point is if her feelies aren't 100% into fucking you, she won't do it. That's why you just say fuck it and next her until you strike gold.
>>
>>35353027
>be speaking to girl
>she's pretty cute
>hit it off, speak daily for a few months
>decide fuck it, ask her out for dinner
>says yes
>fuckyes.jpg
>few minutes later
>"why don't my parents understand the concept of male friends"
>i meant more of a date
>"Dont do this to me anon"
>you're funny, you're one of the only people who understands me and you're so smart, you're going places but i don't see you that way
>still speaks to me everyday
>still flirts with me

Bros i'm fucking dying. I don't have anyone else to speak to and I like her a lot but she's made it clear where I stand. What the fuck do I do. Fuck my life. She filled the void that was in my heart and now i'm forced for make that void again, despite her forcing herself in there.
>>
File: 1450562709647.jpg (45 KB, 335x339) Image search: [Google]
1450562709647.jpg
45 KB, 335x339
>>35358845
>start seeing a girl, perfect in my eyes. Blonde, pretty and likes me.
Yeah bro she meets all the qualifications to be a gf lololol. You're dumb af familia.
You're a beta plain and simple. You're a creep if you talk your family saying she's your gf when she's clearly not. Once you find out she banging Tyrone it'll probably break you. Gg breh.
>>
>>35359203
>I just can't believe she would go to all that effort just to "use" me whenever is convenient for her

She's likely not doing it maliciously man, that's rarely how it works.

You provide for her emotional comfort and are a crutch in a way. Whether she acknowledges this openly or isn't aware of it, it's still there.

However, it seems she isn't into you in the same way you're into her. She doesn't like you like you, but she likes you enough to wanna be around you...

So basically, because she'd like to keep you around for her comfort (whether consciously or unconsciously), she has to come up with these beat around the bush, so-so reasons for why she can't fully commit to you, while still wanting to keep you around. Don't fall for it... She's probably just too afraid to tell you the honest truth.

Or maybe everything she says is complete truth. All I know is every experience I've had with this thing (and everybody I've known whose gone through this too) says that that's never the case.

Either way, you're ready for commitment, and she is not. So find somebody who is ready.
>>
>>35359283
Nigger he's young and inexperienced. It's no less fucking embarrassing than the stupid shit you did/ are doing. Quit being a faggot.
>>
Fuck I haven't been to /fit/ for years, hopped over to /lgbt/ after I realized I'm bisexual. Glad I don't have to deal with this rejection bullshit anymore, seriously soul destroying and if you complain you get laughed at and told to man up. Seriously fuck being a straight male.
>>
>>35358837
>>35359172

You did nothing wrong mang. Dating sites are a woman's playground. The ratio of male:female users is horrible skewed, because men are less in demand in the dating market than women. Thus an incredibly high amount of male / gay / tranny users, because these are the people that go on dating sites to actually find hookups. They are invested; women are not. Most women done't even need to go on dating sites to get laid, hence the low number of female users.
Women that go on dating sites are either
1) there for the attention (not actually looking to get laid; they just like to get mired, will bang the occasional 10/10 if they manage to find one. These are the dating site's prizewinning cows, beacuse they often rack up an impressive follower count);
2) ugly/old/fat/whatever (actually looking to get laid; still, because women on dating sites have the pick of the litter, you're going to face some stiff competition just to bang a 5/10);
3) fakes (who among us didn't create a fake profile on OkCupid at least once when we were teens?) or prostitutes (these are the women that will actually pursue you; don't get fooled. Still, most are good looking).
If you include gay men and/or trannies in your dating pool, your chances of getting laid are considerably higher, so it's no wonder that many men consider the idea of banging members of the same sex just to get their rocks off.
>>
>>35359305
>I started sucking penis because I was afraid of rejection
> ha ha now I don't have to worry about my feelings being hurt by making myself emotionally vulnerable because I have gay hookup culture to validate myself
Yeah, you sure are winning pal.
>>
>>35358612
;__;7
>>
File: 1433262257402.jpg (56 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
1433262257402.jpg
56 KB, 313x254
>>35359228
sad, but true. We all need a wake up call, but shit is rarely pretty.
>>
>>35359276
Throw her out of your life m8.
She wont miss you at all.
>>
>>35353154
U can see he's not very secure
He put himself out there, must have been hard for him
He got crushed with his hopes high
Damn man
>>
>>35359276
Cut off contact, be cold. If she still wants your attention, she will fuck you to keep you around. If she doesn't want you around she was just using you for a friendship.
>>
>>35359305
You are likely a little bitch and the reason why the gay community is not taken seriously.
>>
>>35359327
>>35359337
She keeps fucking messaging me. She initiates the conversations, she keeps talking to me. To be honest, she honestly was the only person I spoke to often and I don't want to return to my old lonely self with no one but speaking to her is killing me guys. I want her but she doesn't want me.
>>
>>35359240
This sounds pretty good.. From what she has said and done, I think she is not sure herself if she wants to date me seriously or not... I'll just tell her that she needs to figure her shit out. Not necessarily using those words.

>>35359261
>>35359297
Yep makes sense. I'm not exactly what she wants but "good enough" to keep around.
>>
>>35359238
Requesting a video, I'm at work and on my mobile and can't see it damnit
>>
>>35358845
>Literally sticking your dick in crazy.

Do you not listen to the good advise from this board?
>>
>>35359321
No I started sucking penis because I wanted to. I actually prefer it to getting my own penis sucked.
> I have gay hookup culture to validate myself
Validation is validation, I'm happy being desirable to men, If I can get my validation the easy way why bother with the hard way?
>>
>>35359347
Wow, then your situation sucks. Make more friends (I know it's hard, but try) so that you don't have to be dependent on her to not be lonely.
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (61 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
61 KB, 400x388
>tfw all you want for christmas is a handsome, rugged (but not too big) gym bro to take naked showers with after an intensive workout
>>
File: see-you_00390450.jpg (31 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
see-you_00390450.jpg
31 KB, 1680x1050
>first semester of college
>super QT is there
>find out it's her last semester there
>apparently she's going back to Canada when she graduates
>say fuck it and move on
>two years later
>walk out of a classroom for a smoke break
>"Hey, I remember you!"
>turn around
>I-It's her.
>holy shit.
>how does she remember me we never spoke
>play it cool and talk to her for a bit
>get her facebook fuck yes
>we end up talking every day for months
>even watch shit like AHS together on Skype
>really get the feeling she's into me
>even opens up to me about shit that happened in her past
>senpai she wants it
>her bday rolls around
>known her for almost a year at this point
>decide to get her a present
>nothing small but something she'd like
>she's super into harry potter
>people even say she looks like Hermione, which she does
>find this 20$ miniture of Hermione's Time Turner
>slyly show her like, "hey look what I found"
>"omg i've wanted this since forever!"
>this is happening
>same conversation she invites me to see her play
>mention I got her a present
>"Oh anon you shouldn't have! You can give it to me after the play!"
>go to play
>literally the worst goddamn play I've ever seen
>some idiot just took all the gender roles and had opposite genders play it haha so funny lol
>play ends and we find each other
>she gives me a huge hug and asks me what she thought blah blah
>mention I have her present in the car
>she gets a weird look on her face
>"O-oh. Can you give it to me some other time?"
>the fuck
>like the beta i still was i say sure
>three days later she comes to the school
>these past three days i've been annoyed as fuck with her
>just want her to take this shit out of my car at this point
>she follows me out to my car
>I give her the present and she opens it
>"WHAT THE FUCK!"
>she saw what it was
>tries to give it back
>tell her i'm not taking her present back
>she just walks to her car without a word
>mfw found out later she was playing me and three other guys.

Fuck women.
>>
>>35359342
>"He doesn't conform to the machismo ideal"
>"He is doing what makes him happy instead of trying to please society by putting up with endless bullshit from women just to say he got laid"
>"Better call him a little bitch"
Haha well meme'd friend, You sound like those butthurt western women who scream "small penis! Can't handle a real woman!" when a guy who was sick of their shit moved to Asia. Says a lot if society has to shame men in order to keep them in the Western dating scene
>>
>>35359401
Huh?
>>
>>35359418
american horror story i suppose
>>
>>35359418
You in some third world country where they don't have american horror story anon?
>>
>>35359401
I bet she fucked many times in those 3 days.
>>
File: 1432581323545.jpg (18 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1432581323545.jpg
18 KB, 500x333
>>35354801
boooooooooooo
>>
>>35353027
Common shit test, shoulda just fucking kissed her anyways
>>
>>35359428
I'm just wondering how or why you'd watch it with someone on skype.
>>
>>35359382
I want to try to see her as just a friend so I won't be so lonely and I can also use her as a crutch but I can't. We're so fucking compatible and everything, and she keeps fucking flirting with me irl. Life is fucking suffering. I have "Friends" but i'm not close with them, we don't speak or anything but if I see them, it's like we're best friends but we rarely see each other either way. She filled the gap I had from not having any friends, as well as my >tfw no gf gap and now I have to leave her and it's fucking killing me. I can't just leave her, I have no one else and I have no means of finding any new friends (I hate parties/clubbing, "Friends" with people at work but no speaking outside of work, etc) for 3 months or so until university starts and I'm fucking dying.
>>
>>35359444
I was intrigued by it, she loved it, and she wanted to see my reactions to it.
>>
>>35359401
IKTF, you do something like buy them a gift and you're a "nice guy loser". What am I supposed to do punch her in the face?
>Girl comes to model for me
>Afterwards talk to her
>Try to come up with an excuse to meet her again, ask if she likes cycling
>She says yes
>As her if she wants to go cycling with me
>She says yes
>Says she hasn't got a bike though
>I say I'll buy her a cheap second hand one
>Next day go to shop and get £40 POS bike
>Call her to give it to her
>She is very distant on the phone, agrees to meet anyway
>Meet her give her the bike
>Seeing as she doesn't look too eager now I back off saying when she's ready call me and we can go cycling
>I never hear from her again.
How hard was it to just say she wasn't interested and not take the bike?
>>
>>35359449
That sounds like a horrible experience. I don't like people watching me watch tv. But then again, i'm autistic as fuck.
>>
>>35359462
I've had a youtube channel for seven or eight years now. I'm used to that kinda shit.
>>
>>35359415
Hey, you do you, pal, I don't /actually/ give a fuck about your lifestyle.
Feel free to take the easy way out; just don't go calling yourself a bisexual if you rebound on men because you can't score teh wimminz.
>>
File: 1434972385226.png (433 KB, 1124x1968) Image search: [Google]
1434972385226.png
433 KB, 1124x1968
>>35359450

>how hard was it to just say she wasn't interested

Because you were dumb enough to give her something for free. Women will leech whatever they can.
>>
>>35359276
You know what you want. Don't invest time in her if she has no use. Just start talking less and less to her.
>>
>>35359450
Yeah but free bike bro
>>
>>35359299
I never did anything beta like this you stupid nigger. 1v1 me bitch.
>>
>>35359381
>If I can get my validation the easy way why bother with the hard way?
Because you're an emotionally stunted, narcissistic child desperate to feel desirable because of a whole litany of issues, who will end up a hollow and sad old man once your only redeeming qualities, all sexual, have dried up. Merry Christmas faggot!
>>
File: 1450724463273.png (710 KB, 594x627) Image search: [Google]
1450724463273.png
710 KB, 594x627
>>35359490
Yeah you did faggot, we all did.
>>
>>35359470
Link?
>>
>>35359450
You bought her a bike so she could go cycling with you.
Dont you think that if she were actually into it she would own one?
That's like a woman asking if you're into cooking, you say yes because you like your pop tarts extra crispy, and her buying you a pan set so you can cook together sometime.
Maybe a little too forward?
>>
>>35359516
Nah.
>>
>>35359522
this
you guys gotta view wathever shit idea comes up your head as if the other person is doing it
>>
>>35359401
>Act like a friend the entire year
>After a year suddenly change how im acting, suprised when the girl still sees you as a friend
>wah wah Fuck Women

Maybe next time you should try ask her out in the first week instead of being disingenuous for an entire year. You werent being played she was just treating you like a friend because that's what you appeared to be. Women arent expected to fuck you just because you know them a certain time
>>
File: 1450143770870.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1450143770870.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>35359573

Found the roastie.
>>
>>35359585
Im a dude, just giving some friendly advice so the guy doesn't get stuck in a cycle
>>
>>35359401
>>find this 20$ miniture of Hermione's Time Turner
>>slyly show her like, "hey look what I found"
>>"omg i've wanted this since forever!"

>>I give her the present and she opens it
>>"WHAT THE FUCK!"
>>she saw what it was
>>tries to give it back

Maybe I'm autistic but I don't understand. Why did she freak out about getting what she said she wanted as a present?
>>
>>35359549
pls
>>
File: 1440690988027.gif (3 MB, 360x314) Image search: [Google]
1440690988027.gif
3 MB, 360x314
>>35353027
Breh, did you even make her feel sexy by complimenting her?
It does not matter if she makes the moves on you when you aren't doing the same back.
Avoid the friendzone by letting her know you're interested.
Period.
<----- Or else you'll be doing this for a long time

>pic related
>>
>tfw same scenario
>graduated from uni and went to visit a qt that was still in school
>had a great night out with friends, she had her hand on my leg at the bar
>go back to her place as the night begins to end
>on the walk back tells me how her boyfriend is far away and she likes cuddling before bed
>asks if i want to stay over instead of driving home
>say no i should be able to get home alright
>halfway through driving home I realized I fucked up
>>
>>35358656
Holy shit this that last sentence was me 1 year ago. Real talk there.
>>
>>35353027
lol
>>
>>35359602
I'm not in the cycle because I don't care about women anymore.

>>35359609
Because she's a woman, and women are dipshits.
>muh misogyny
Yes.

>>35359621
No.
>>
>>35359504
Don't try and justify your dumb mistakes. You are just a beta fuccboi
>>
>>35359347
Start talking to other people and stop being so autismo. You can still talk to her, just don't make her this beacon of hope, and act like she's the only one in the world who you can speak to.
She's not. There's almost a guarentee every person has like a couple thousand people AT LEAST on this earth they can click with real well and live with. But if you never fucking look past the first girl you think clicks, you'll never know.
Maybe you don't find that same connection in the first 1, 10, 100 people you talk to, but you're on the internet m8, there's quite literally millions of possibilities. You'll find one who actually respects and appreciates you, it's worth the effort in the end.
>>
>>35353027
Read The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene, many questions will be answered.
>>
>>35359630
<wanting to fuck somebody else's cumrag
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>35353027
>gives me every sign in the book
these are signs that she wants you to pay attention to her. doesn't always mean she wants the d
>>
>>35359401
>we end up talking every day for months

this is where you fucked up, homeboy

you shouldn't be friends with her, you're not her boyfriend
>>
>>35359757
>you shouldn't be friends with her because she's a woman

FTFY
>>
>>35359768
yes yes yes yes

you shouldn't be friends with a woman, that's fucking illogical

female friends are just useful to fuck with your gf's mind
>>
How to deal with young, attractive women (the "it's like you're fathers were cucks" edition)
Step 1: "Put hot dog on string and dangle it in front of her"
Make yourself attractive somehow (muscles, jokes, dolla bills, drugs, etc.) and known to the woman.
Step 2: "Wait for the bite"
The best way to tell if a woman is interested is to give her a slight attention deficit, like a 150 kcal cut, real light, and see if she makes up for it. Once you've made the approach, it's basically up to her at this point. She knows if she wants you or not and unless you blow her mind you won't change it.
Step 3: "let her nibble"
If she took the bite, don't do anything different. Don't give her special attention, just treat her like an acquaintance that you flirt LIGHTLY with. Be fun and or funny. If you can make a girl laugh she'll go comic shopping and lifting with you because even though she's not into those things, it's still better than sitting at home on facebook all day.
Step 4: "fuck her and drop her"
Having a girlfriend is bullshit, and anyone who doesn't suffer from *bitch dependency* can attest to this. I've had amazing girlfriends but that doesn't change how restricting that gainz goblin is.
Protip: don't ever be just friends with a girl you want. Ever. Ask her out, I don't care if you've been friends for years. Nothing is more self-destructive to a man than the friend zone.
>>
>>35359630
how can you be this dumb, like really. still, good that you didn't help her cheat on her boyfriend, doesn't matter anyway cos she's still gonna do it but hey
>>
>>35359688
You're right anon. I'll try to take her off of the pedestal she's on and get the fuck over her. Unless I go on tinder, I probably won't find another girl for a few months until I start uni (18, Australian) where I hope to start fresh and meet some new people but in the meantime, I'll try my best to occupy myself and try get closer with people I know so I don't rely on her anymore.
>>
File: 1252196185965.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1252196185965.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>35359225

>Romania
>>
File: large5.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large5.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>35359923
Yes, Romania.
>>
>>35359793
That red pill tasted like cinnamon flavoured pepper. Imo girls (especially fugly ones) are fun to talk to and are nicer than guys.
>>
File: girls romania.jpg (160 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
girls romania.jpg
160 KB, 1024x682
>>35359942

most of them look more like this
>>
File: 1408619485191.gif (1 MB, 208x156) Image search: [Google]
1408619485191.gif
1 MB, 208x156
>>35359976
>he's never been to Romania
>>
Ukranian women >>> all others
>>
>>35359942

All Romanian women are whores. It's an endemic problem. They simply aren't capable of love but are very good at faking it for rich men.
>>
File: 1409082623528.gif (2 MB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
1409082623528.gif
2 MB, 300x296
>>35360036
>he thinks love is real

You will never make it anon.
>>
File: 1450868236196.jpg (52 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1450868236196.jpg
52 KB, 514x536
>>35353027
Don't worry about it man. At least it will be easier next time and do try and go for single women.
>>
>>35359276
lmao then just be her friend and fuck other bitches

don't listen to
>be the supreme specimen and become cold to her *tip*
>>
>>35359377
I have sticked my dick in crazy before, it didn't end up well. This one ain't crazy, just confusing/confused.
>>
File: 15875858888.gif (250 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
15875858888.gif
250 KB, 300x165
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
File: 1394381019881.jpg (138 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1394381019881.jpg
138 KB, 666x666
>finally reach lmao1pl8 tips
>do some reps
>faggot and his trainer talk about my 1pl8
>trainer says that's quite a lot
>trainee says that's nothing
>says i weigh 160 pounds so it doesnt count
>that's actually correct
fuck you you barely benched lmao 0.5pl8 u salty faggot i hope you never get any gains
>>
>>35358845
sorry to hear youre in this situation man. The right thing to do is be truthful to yourself and to her. If you feel like you want to be a couple, you need to tell her outright. If she says no, then you'll know not to continue "wasting" time trying to gf her. You can still fuck np. It's better to know that there is no chance, rather than continue to drift on for months and months with no clear direction. You're only 22 years old. It may seem like you should be at a certain point in your life by now, and if you arent then you are a failure but trust me, thats all bullshit. I'm only 26 now, but when I was 22 I didnt have a gf, was in my 5th year of college, drifting along aimlessly, working an $11/hr job, living with my parents. In those 4 years I met a girl, took school seriously, graduated, got a job making ~$70k, bought a house, and had a kid. All that in 4 years, and no way in hell would I have thought that shit would be possible when I was 22. The point is, you should take this situation with this girl for what it is, a learning experience, and not let it get you too down in the dumps. Your whole life can change in just 4 short years. Good luck anon, I believe in you
>>
>>35360248
Good to hear that someones been here and doing well now.
Otherwise im doing good, will graduate to an ok paying job next august, no money problems and life is going forward nicely. But like you said, it just feels pointless because im always alone, when everyone around me is dating, some even having kids. Friends have gfs, im either hanging out alone or as the 3rd wheel. And then i meet a nice girl who likes me so ofc i do my best to make it work.

At the moment, even if she suddenly wanted to start dating seriously, i dont think it'd be the same. Too much shit has happened allready.
>>
>>35359276
>>35359327
>>35359347
>>35359445
>>35359688
>>35359809

I have the same problem. The thing is we were kinda flirting and going out and after two weeks she started to ignore me. I talk and she told me that she need time, that she has some problem.
The thing is after a few days i told her that we need to keep a distance for a while, she cried, and in the few days she always started the conversation. I felt bad so we talked again and i say i could waited. Now after two weeks she is kinda pushing me apart.
Guys, how can I get away her from my life and forget her? She is nearly in all my class in the uni and I always talk to her until a few days.
Sorry I fucking forgot to green text this shit

I don't want to feel this feels senpaitachi
>>
>>35360350
The last word was "senpai"
What the fuck is senpaitachi
>>
>>35359647
You're on a Chinese message board on Christmas eve pretending you aren't a social fuck up. Quit trying to justify all the mistakes you made in life that led to this point.
>>
>>35360248
Not the same guy that is below you, but seriously this helps a lot.
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1441246558287.png (277 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1441246558287.png
277 KB, 356x600
>>35353343
A reasonable, adult response. With rational thought like that, who would believe you're a maladjusted man-child that no one should ever trust. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.
>>
>tfw can't stop thinking about ex today

It's been a while since we broke up and I sort of wanna text her and see if I can get something going but I know it's an absolutely terrible idea
>>
>>35353154
Gif version anyone?

Or YouTube link?
>>
>>35360342
>And then i meet a nice girl who likes me so ofc i do my best to make it work.

That's good on you. Like others have said, you seem to be at a point where you want a stable commitment in your life. Based on what you have told us, it appears that she is not ready to do that. Sounds normal. I don't think she is this malicious, evil person trying to use you like others here have vilified her for. It's more likely she is at a different point in her life than you, which happens all the time. Which is why it is even more important to let her know how you feel. You can tell her, and she may say something along the lines of "thats great, but im not ready to do that", which is fine and now you know! Maybe you tell her and she says something along the lines of "I wasn't sure how to feel, but after hearing you say how youre ready, it makes me ready too!", which sounds great. You won't know until you lay it all out there, which can be scary as fuck, but it's part of growing as a person. When you look back at these moments, you'll be glad you spoke your mind, and told someone that you care about how you really feel.
>>
File: 1450210063479.png (33 KB, 333x165) Image search: [Google]
1450210063479.png
33 KB, 333x165
>>35353154
SAVAGE
>>
>>35360395
you are in control of your life, and you CAN and WILL do it.
>>
>>35360471
Yep, like I wrote above I think she simply isn't sure herself what she wants. We had a pretty serious talk before I left back home so she knows what I want (a relationship), and we basically agreed to "see where things will go". But basically she made it very clear we are not currently in a relationship/dating.

I want it to go well but I have a gut feeling I just don't fit into her life. I've gotten a lot of excuses, like being busy with school/work, and while those are important things, I know that if she truly wanted to be with me, she'd make it work.

But when I get the chance, ill talk with her and make it clear I won't just hang around till she makes up her mind.
>>
File: 1446289344027.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1446289344027.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>35359225
>>35359942
>>35359981
>romania
Senpai, looks like you're the one that's never been there. Protip: they're all gypsies. As in, the niggers of the balkans.
>>
>>35359276
>hit it off, speak daily for a few months
Make it clear what you want early on you fucking retard
>>
>>35353651
Save me
>>
File: 9loo5gbqc9bfy3dmh5epY6VX_400.jpg (20 KB, 258x273) Image search: [Google]
9loo5gbqc9bfy3dmh5epY6VX_400.jpg
20 KB, 258x273
>>35360547
>america
Senpai, looks like you're the one that's never been there. Protip: they're all fat niggers. As in, the niggers of the niggerland.
>>
>>35359228
>fucked more women than I have fingers
since that nigerian warlord cut off your hands, yeah.
>>
File: summer solitude.jpg (426 KB, 1360x829) Image search: [Google]
summer solitude.jpg
426 KB, 1360x829
>He hasn't embraced loneliness and solitude

I gave up on having a social life when I was 19 and began to focus entirely on studying and hobbies (lifting and swimming). Everything's been better since that although I'm sure it'll backfire once I hit 30s.
>>
All I want in life is a warm hole to stick my penis in
Why is it so hard?
>>
>>35360342
She just wants to be your friend, why do you have to complicate it?
>>
>>35359225
Why the fuck would you go the Netherlands, been there a couple of times. Girls all act entitled asfuck over there,
>>
>>35353151
Autistic.
>"Hey if you're sick of that guy, you can have me, if you want. Just say the word"
>>
>lifting for girls

I hope you realize girls love leading beta faggots like you on, just so they can see your facial expression as they tell you they have a boyfriend. You deserved it for placing pussy on a pedestal faggot.
>>
>>35360547
That dancing looks kinda fun tbqh
>>
OP next time this happen, there will be a next time, just start cracking up and walk away and continue laughing your ass off as you walk away. She doesn't have a boyfriend, she just wants to control you; it's a female thing.. she wants you to chase her. Just laugh your fucking ass and walk the fuck away and turn the table on her, easy.

This has happened to me about three times, and I've just cracked up over the excuse of "I have a boyfriend" or "I don't have a phone" and walked away. Next day or time I see them, they're trying to flirt with me hard as fuck or take me back up on my offer, which I either accept or turn down depending on my mood.

And, don't feel bad about yourself OP, most of the times the girls make these excuses because they aren't ready for a relationship or are scared to make a move.. you don't want a girl like that anyway, bro. You want one who comes after you, cooks for you, loves you for who you are, etc... you'll find her bro. You'll make it.

We all gonna make it.
>>
>>35360045
They hace beautiful teeth to be japanese. Damn...
>>
>>35353632
You realize if shes not interested she is not obligated to kiss him goodnight. Does not make her a bitch.
>>
>>35359923
She is not Romanian.
>>
>>35353106
>>35353088
https://youtu.be/Af1OxkFOK18
>>
>>35353658
You dont know what youre talking about
>>
I'm high right now and have been reading all of these posts. Then I realized I was in /fit/ lmao.
>>
>>35359240
homely is the opposite of comely brah

just so you know
>>
>>35365763
enjoy your ban for announcing your reports
>>
>>35358837
Do you think that this carried over and gave you more irl confidence too?
>>
File: 1444667517649.jpg (95 KB, 446x446) Image search: [Google]
1444667517649.jpg
95 KB, 446x446
>>35359347
Idk man I'm 21 and have never gf'd or banged before but maybe you could use her to find some new friends? Involve her friends in your hangouts? Maybe she has a qt friend? Maybe she'll speak highly of you since she likes you as a person....
not really sure dude just throwing what I think out there

>Merry Christmas man
>>
>>35359225
Dutch girls are the worst. Get a Chinese gf
>>
>>35366712
only beta males get an girlfriend, autist
>>
>>35353608

This OP.

IF you are cold enought you could manage to bang her but trust me, don't try to obtain anything more.
>>
>>35359480

I sadly gotta this this m8.
>>
>>35353027
She mired enough to dangle her pushy in front of you. Consider it progress and don't sperg out over it. Play the field more and keep options open, it will happen my anonymous friend.
>>
>>35353027
fucking whore
>>
Ya'll beta boys should watch the Black Philip show by Patrice O'neal, it's full off fantastic dating advice for men, and is funny as hell to boot
>>
I've high hopes for this New years eve party,there will be many girls...I have to at least kiss one of them(KV)
But I'm really afraid I will be disappointed
>>
>>35367200
>implying dating advice works
What does it feel like to be autistic?
>>
>>35367209
Good dating advice works
The awful shit you read in newspapers is mostly written by women and feminized men
Redpill dating advice is written by real players who have it all from field-tested experience
>>
>>35367205
You need to not make an expectation out of it, it's only going to make you more needy, and women are revolted by neediness

Instead, go with the flow, your main goal should be to simply have fun, and women will be attracted to the energy you exert
>>
>>35358845

Stop sticking your dick in crazy anon.

Plenty more fish in the sea.
>>
>>35359276

>"why don't my parents understand the concept of male friends"
>still speaks to me everyday
>still flirts with me

Cut her off. She's manipulating you to make herself feel better.
>>
File: 1421752067124.jpg (70 KB, 515x589) Image search: [Google]
1421752067124.jpg
70 KB, 515x589
>>35359347
>>35366685
This desu senpai. Worth a try
>>
Its just one failure. If you are an fa, its gonna seem like a big deal. To someone who hits up bitches all the time its no big deal. Seriously brah the embarassment is in your own head. Get over it and move on, its happened to every guy
>>
We're all gonna make it, brahs
2016 will be the year
>>
>>35359188
>that she's probably just still in love with her ex.
>She more than likely just doesn't want to be in a relationship *with you*. If you were somebody she really liked, she wouldn't be pulling this "commitment issues", "don't wanna be in a relationship" kinda thing.
>>35358845

oh man
this sounds exactly like what the girl i dated for a some months told me, showing me that she has actual feelings for me and then plays the "i don't want a relationship" card

not fair playing with ones emotions like that and confusing me through that
>>
>>35359203
>I just can't believe she would go to all that effort just to "use" me whenever is convenient for her. She has driven an hour a lot of times just to see me.
exact same thing here and while we talked about what we are she said she isn't ready for a new relationship
looks like >>35359188
>she's probably just still in love with her ex
is right after all

damn..
>>
>>35353027
Does she even have a bf? From what you are saying she could have meant "Wish I had a bf and I'd like him to be like you (or just you)"

IF I were you I'd ask her for a date right there before saying goodnight. Because let's be honest things like her inviting you in "for a drink" happen only in movies
>>
>>35359401
>she's super into harry potter
no she's not

Women are never into anything except themselves
>>
all this talk about girls not being decisive when it comes to a relationship, going back to some ex because they won't commit brehs this is not how i imagine having a gf
>>
>>35359276
This exact situation happened to me, except I was on the other end. I thought I had found someone who was funny and genuinely cared about me, not just to get in my pants. By the time he confessed we'd already established a relationship (platonic) -- we talked every night for hours, sharing secrets and just fucking around generally, and despite not wanting to be his gf, I wanted him in my life. Yet even when he agreed that nothing would change, we would still be best mates, things didn't work out. He would get mad at me for thinking I was leading him on when I just cared about him. Any signs of affection would just hurt him more. So in the end, I lost another friend.

I used be a huge tomboy and liked hanging out with boys, but now that puberty happened, I've generally steered away from them. :( Kinda sad that I can't have more guy friends who just think of me as the sibling type. Also sucks that I usually have to be a bitch upon meeting new guys so that don't get any misleading ideas.

If I'm my usual bubbly, nice person I'm a slut for leading them on.
If I'm cold and distant, I'm an uppity bitch. Can't win really.
>>
>>35367998
then don't hide your feelings mang
>>
>>35359225

Not getting a good slav womank. Russia/ukraine/poland ftw. Where men are still men and woman still woman.

Kurwa zajebiscie minje nravitse bolshe
>>
>>35358845

That story is sad as fuck not only because i went through the exact same shit but looking at someone else going through it through a neutral perspective gives me the feeling that those kind of girl just don't know what they want.
When will women learn not to justify their emotions, but accept them and just have fun instead of cowering in a corner full of emotional shit that is distracting them from what they feel for a guy.

I am enraged.
>>
>>35358845
maybe it was the thought that she had to meet your parents which was putting her off?
>>
>>35358845
anon pls respond
tell us how it went on
>>
File: 1389138750370.png (311 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1389138750370.png
311 KB, 480x476
>>35358845
>>
>>35353027
Not slaying somebody else's gf while he's at work on Christmas morning

Sheeeiiittt nigga you gotta step up your game and I'm a fat cunt
>>
>>35358845
> start seeing a girl, perfect in my eyes. Blonde, pretty and likes me
> couple of months go by and it goes great. We live an hour apart so see everyone only maybe once a week
and then
> she has not replied to my msg since i left her place (yesterday morning)

same freaking story overe here bruv feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>35359480
nice red pill reading
>>
>>35353027
You're exactly what's wrong with the my generation. I love /fit/'s false sense of entitlement.
>i lift
>i'm fucking jacked bro
>1/2/3/4 plate
>how come women don't throw themselves at me
>all women are whores
>tfw no gf
>feels ;_;

You guys are the biggest collection of faggots anywhere. Jesus
>>
>>35359297
>However, it seems she isn't into you in the same way you're into her. She doesn't like you like you, but she likes you enough to wanna be around you...

not that anon but, that's not what
>>35358845
sounds like with

if anon was honest with that, why would she invest effort in something that gives her only emotional satisfaction. she would have probably broken it off after a few times and be done with it, but she kept on so there had to be something left for you inside of her.
>>
File: kiss denied.webm (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
kiss denied.webm
1 MB, 1024x576
>>
>why dont women like me despite lifting?

cause you are ugly

work on that. face is just as important.
>>
>>35359228
>just because you're nice doesn't mean every girl in the world will fall for you.

That is exactly what my single mom taught me. Now she wonders why I'm a 20 year old who's never had a gf.
>>
>>35358845
this hits home hard
>>
>>35358845
any chance of anon coming back and telling how it went?
>>
File: 57881958.jpg (86 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
57881958.jpg
86 KB, 400x400
What an ultimate beta fest /fit/ and thread
>>
>>35368298
just sad reading all those stories anon funny enough it's only guys getting crushed by girls and the girls tend to be the devil in person
>>
>>35358845
At least you got to fuck her m8.

The best you can do is move on and keep lifting. Some very, very, very angry lifting.
>>
>>35368329
shit sucks though if you're in that situation
>>
File: 1360208271588.gif (2 MB, 350x315) Image search: [Google]
1360208271588.gif
2 MB, 350x315
>>
>>35358845
>leads you on
>freaks out when you're giving her a present
>doesn' reply anymore
is that normal female interaction
>>
>>35353154
Guys when will you realize that its NOT just about being nice?
Honestly if a guy looks like a nice guy, but does bad-boy things, its more likely to get ass. Just like a guy who looks like a bad-boy who does nice guy things gets alot of ass. Bad boy who does bad-boy things, well he's a fleshy, manshaped dildo. Sometimes they get cucked and left for nice guys who pay the bills. Most of the time you wont have to worry cause you will have plenty of hoes hanging from you dick.
Fucking learn you pricks
>>
>>35358837
Alternately you ciuld actually talk to women. Shocking concept I know
>>
>>35368386
true story i had a girl who i made promise that she would only see the new star wars with me, some shit happened (a fucking misunderstanding of all things) and we stop talking. So what do i do? I see starwars by myself, text her, and ruin the movie for her. She called me a fucking asshole and told me how much she missed me. I smashed her that night.
Bitches crave attention, at the right times in the right circumstance from the right people.
>>
>>35368382
>leads you on
We only have anon's word for it, and I doubt you can trust an autist's word of what was actually happening.
>>
>>35368397
if it were that simple with those shockingly few ammount of words then everyone would do it desu sempai
>>
>>35368403
if it's true it's sad as fuck
>>
>>35358845
>Gets to bang a girl without her nagging you for commitment
You're living the dream, m8
>>
>>35368423
he lived the dream m80
>>
>>35353318
>>35353343
>>35353632
>>35358969
All this anger, wow. 4chan sure gets all the autists in a bunch.

I mean yeah, these vids/stories are quite cringeworthy, but they shouldn't make you mad and you definitely shouldn't make you want to kill the women in the stories. Fuck.
>>
>>35359276
wow this is literally the kind of girl i want. You have a golden opportunity with this one but you're still in that mushy "i want love" phase. It sucks that she singled you out. What a bitch. I'd back hand her for you senpai
>>
>>35359240
This desu senpai. Anon is right
>>
>>35368573
>>35359240
But those tips ain't gonna get her back though if she already insists on ending it would it
>>
>>35368407
It is that simple unless you're one of those defective not-men who grew up with no male role model.
>>
File: 93401914.jpg (211 KB, 1500x954) Image search: [Google]
93401914.jpg
211 KB, 1500x954
>>35367998
>I thought I had found someone who was funny and genuinely cared about me, not just to get in my pants.
>tfw females actually believe in that shit
>>
>>35368647
same as men
>>
>>35353027
serves you right for trying to get on a guy's gf
FUCKTARD
>>
>>35367985
I..I love you, man.
>>
>>35368636
>implying everyone has
>>
>>35359401
>>get her facebook fuck yes
Do you seriously think this is some big step?
>>
>So much beta in one thread
>>
>>35368776
So much feels in one thread
>>
>>35359240
>>35358845
Learn from this anons. Learn that women are not the rational humans you think they are.
>>
>>35358845
all these shit responses calling her crazy or whatever....

Anon, she sounds like she likes you but wants to take it slow given the break up and all. If you like her too just take it easy and enjoy the ride mate.

This is how me and my current gf got together, we were both happy being single, each had our own thing going on (I was tindering it up big time). Then one night got together and the sex was great (apparently I'm good at dat dere cunninglingus, who knew?)... anyway this keeps going and turns into a regular thing until I'm round hers a few times a week, took a few months but we eventually just had the talk and said that we liked the deal that we had going and she said she didn't even try hooking up with other guys cos she found what we had was more fulfilling and I was in the same boat so we decide to make it official.

Anyways, moral of the story, be patient, don't rush, enjoy the ride if you like each other and make one another happy it'll work out.
>>
You know your body OP, you do what's right.
>>
>>35368357
>obvious beta orbiter
>degraded himself for nothing
>will probably marry an idiot or a control freak
I weep for this young man.
>>
>>35361064
I can't be saved
>>
>>35359240
>This girl was very attractive and homely
>attractive
>and homely
WELL WHICH IS IT?!?!
>>
>>35368851
>enjoy the ride
M80 your story differs a lot from anons, you had the talk with her and she had no second thoughts, anons on the other hand threw a fit when all he wanted to give her was a small appreciation.
She used him after that like a toy by having sex with him and then not answering his texts.

If she would've felt the same way anon did, she would've thanked him atleast, or told him that she is not ready yet and that they should take it slowly, but she didn't, she showed anon the same reaction he gave her and then decided it would be good to show him the exact opposite, when anon showed her more affection than she could handle.
>>
>>35368893
i guess both?
>>
>>35358845
welp...no happy end there
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.