[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: 1424468052308.jpg (63 KB, 699x650) Image search: [Google]
1424468052308.jpg
63 KB, 699x650
Why tf do they keep taking down DNP threads?
>>
>>35352043
Cos they're meanies
>>
>>35352043
Whats DNP
>>
>>35352280
Double Nigger Penetration
>>
>>35352043

cause its illegal and deadly
>>
>>35352280
Its a drug that gives you a perfect cut, but causes your eyeballs to cook like eggs in their sockets causing protein cataracts. It causes your body to destroy all its fat because it prevents the krebs cycle from doing its thing, giving you a constant fever of about 103-104. Very deadly, i think 80% of mysterious bodybuilding deaths have been from dnp. Its for people whod rather be dead than not be perfect
>>
Yeah, fucking hell. Found a dealer and now I want to talk about it.
>>
>>35352399

fever only really comes from high dosage, a 250mg cycle won't heat you up while still giving huge results. 500mg+ short inferno cycles really aren't necessary.

>i think 80% of mysterious bodybuilding deaths have been from dnp.

That's great you think that, I think the world is flat.

>Very deadly

Really only deadly if you front load 3mg+ and anyone that has done enough research to source it knows that's fucking retarded. It's really not that deadly.

>causing protein cataracts

There have been a few documented cases in medical literature but it's a huge stretch to say it causes cataracts. It's like saying peanut butter causes allergic reactions, while it can in some people it doesn't really represent the whole population.
>>
>be on a cut on december
>500mg dnp with tren and anavar
>2000 cals a day only, still training

shit kinda sucks, but making all the people and indians in the gym feel very bad about themselves will be worth it in the new year.
>>
>>35352813
Fuck off
>>
>>35352844
?
>>
Pastebin anyone?
>>
can somone list a paste bin to some good sources? thanks ^.^
>>
>tfw cycling through the new year in summer
>>
>>35352829
>Dnp, tren, avanar
You're not supposed to leave humanity literally behind
>>
taken down?
>>
6 days of DNP 500mg ED, not my first run so I'm not exactly new, and it hit me hard, I felt like I was going to die.
No matter how much water I drank I was hot, my whole body hurt, couldn't move my head, spent 3 days laying in my bed and just drinking water, every position hurting. Didn't want to call ER and fuck my life so I decided to tough it out. Nosebleed (in sleep), nausea, vomiting but nothing was coming out because I couldn't eat for 3 days.. Yeah fuck this shit. I did lose 3kg in those 6 days (maybe some water weight will come off) but it was hell. I've got like 30 250mg pills left and I might do a minimal dosage cycle one day but I need to recuperate after this.

There you go, one real negative experience, and I've been pro DNP all long, it's just so easy to fuck it all up. I think why it happened to me like this was because of all nighter, well I went to bed at 11 am and got woken up by construction crew at 11:30 and stayed awake until 18:30 only drinking water and sitting around, must have fucked myself somehow but headache was present from the getgo.

But seriously, drink more water then you think you need, never is enough, that's all I can tell you.
>>
>>35353993

This is why lower doses are better, there really is no point putting yourself through so much when you can just get on 250mg for a week longer and have the same fat loss but with literally no sides.
>>
Today is day 14 of my first cycle. I've taken 500 mg a day for 14 days now. I randomly got pins and needles in my left foot for a solid half an hour today. Could this be PN? I'm really hesitant to take any more at the moment.
>>
>>35354519
Sounds like PN to me buddy
>>
>>35354519

ur fucked
>>
>>35354519
Are you taking all the vitamins, nac and shit? If so it could be temporary, if it happens again drop it.
>>
>>35354616
Multivitamin, pyruvate, vitamin c, vitamin e.
Didn't get the NAC.
>>
I think they're worried about the discussion of where to buy dnp. It is illegal. The party van might have contacted the mods.
>>
So just lay low with the talk of merchants and it should be fine
>>
>>35352829
you might die
>>
>>35354160
where the hell do you even get DNP, I doubt high school pot dealers have it.
>>
>>35354966
Pastebin will get the thread shut down.
>>
Where should a person go then to talk about dnp usage? With 4chan useless now is there a specific forum or something where the discussion can continue. I just came off a long cycle and wanted to post my personal experience but it's not worth my time if it's just going to be deleted.
>>
>>35355162
reddit, unfortunately
>>
>>35354980
thats fucking retarded it's breaking no US laws
DNP is legal to import and purchase in the USA if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>35355162
I'm sure you can post about it. Just no links stating who you can purchase it from.

Post those picsl!
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x1136
>>35355225
I'm with family for Christmas stuff but I'll give the Coles notes.

Actual Coles notes, went on dnp lost weight.

Started a pretty aggressive cut, about 1000 cal deficit
After two weeks I started dnp, 500 front load followed by 250/day for two weeks
Bumped up to 500/day for the next three weeks and came off recently for Christmas.

Starting weight was around 240lb and current weight is 209lb as of this morning. I had been lifting on and off for a couple years so the strength and muscle was there but it was covered by fat.

Sides, the heat is real, like keep under a fan at all times, sleeping is a little more difficult I found to but manageable, I had no other sides.
I didn't change my workouts which are a fairly hard 5 day split per week. My major lifts actually continued progressing throughout my cut.

My workout buddies goal was 1000lb club by Christmas, I managed 1045lb with 395/395/255 this last Saturday.

Attached photo is my weight tracking in my fitness pal. First change in the graph is the first day of the cut.
>>
28 days of 250 or 14 of 500, would prefer to avoid what guy above had(almost dying). Does it matter or will it result in same fat loss?
>>
>>35355513
I was nowhere near dieing, just needed a fan.

The interesting thing is my weight loss graph is pretty linear, it's not like the weight increased rapidly when starting and then increasing dosage. I stayed pretty strict with my diet other than weekly cheat meals. My cheat meals were also reasonable, usually some sushi.

I felt comfortable the entire time but if you don't have control of your temperature through a fan or AC then maybe stick to 250 as 500 was noticeably hotter and would be sweatier without fans.

It's also your life, do your own research and make your own decision on how you want to cycle.

I will probably do another similar cycle in a month or so.
>>
>>35355699
Didn't mean you, guy above. I've also done complete 21 day cycle just fine but twice had to stop it due to bad reaction, like that guy's just milder so I'm worried if ot might happen again and if it's worth just going longer in case weight loss is the same
>>
>>35355989
Sorry my bad, I have very few if any allergy issues but I supplemented a bit of antihistamines so that I wouldn't have any issues.
>>
>>35355442
What was our 1000 cal deficit calories? while on DNP?
>>
>>35356225
were your**
>>
>>35355442
I wonder if the diminishing returns are significant on 750 mg. Planning on taking that much on the last week, with 500mg for 2 weeks, also with an 1000 cal deficit.

I've used DNP quite a few times, so hopefully my tolerance isn't fucked. I wonder if I can lose much more than you with a dosage like mine for 3 weeks, considering I'm about 210 lb right now.
>>
>>35356293
Supposedly it only gets stronger the more and longer you use it.

Have you already bought your coffin? Are you looking for one?
>>
>>35356309
I basically stay indoors all day on it anyway. My gym sessions are cut really short and intensity dropped and cardio kept to a minimum.

sleeping is managable on 500mg because I have a big aircon right next to me, otherwise I'd probably be dead by now. 750mg is pretty fucked unless you're careful, or if it's winter.

That reminds me, it's so much fucking better to cycle in winter. It's amazing.
>>
>>35354980
Well fuck who's the guy that sells 50@50, I can't remember his email
>>
>>35356225
I aimed for around 2000 calories, I wavered a bit day to day but protein was 215-260g fats were 55-75g with the remaining balance in carbs. Cheat meal days carbs would be higher as well as fats and I would hit 2500-3000 cals for the day.

Breakfasts were 0% plain Greek yogurt with nuts and oats mixed in
Regular lunches and dinners were 500g of chicken with around 150-200g of steamed veggies.

I mixed in the odd red meat and fish meal to keep vitamins and stuff reasonably balanced.

I supplemented what was recommended in the pastebin
>>
>>35356293
As far as the diminishing gains go I have some theories.

It might be such short terms that the data might not make sense.

Putting on water weight and depleting glycogen stores may have caused the weight loss to appear constant even though fat loss might not have been.

1000cal deficit is pretty significant, I took cheat meals weekly, always within reason no huge ones, to try to prevent my metabolism from slowing. But it's possible that my natural metabolism was slowing through the cut and the dnp was just counteracting my metabolism slow down and keeping the weight loss constant.

No matter the reason I can't complain about the results. I'm down over 30lb within a month and a half.

I haven't been doing body fat measurements or anything. But my strength has remained the same or even increased, not decreased. Also from an appearance aspect I've lost a decent amount of fat without a lot of muscle loss but that is pretty subjective.

I didn't believe when people said dnp was muscle sparing, considering how it works, but I must say I believe it may be possible, I mean I lost 30lb on a pretty intense cut and didn't lose any strength and some lifts actually increased.
>>
I'll post some pictures tonight. Looking back at the progress pics there's actually a bigger difference than I thought
>>
>>35352813
Dude you may be smart enough to use DNP without killing yourself, but is the average /fit/izen? I personally am breddy dumb yo.

Seriously we can't have nice things
>>
File: Nov.2 face blocked.jpg (1 MB, 1904x4072) Image search: [Google]
Nov.2 face blocked.jpg
1 MB, 1904x4072
As promised, progress pics.
in all pics top row is relaxed, and bottom row is my autistic attempt at flexing.
>>
File: Dec.3 face blocked.jpg (882 KB, 1496x3650) Image search: [Google]
Dec.3 face blocked.jpg
882 KB, 1496x3650
2/3 mid way through
>>
File: Dec.23 face blocked.jpg (1 MB, 1712x3748) Image search: [Google]
Dec.23 face blocked.jpg
1 MB, 1712x3748
and as of a few hours ago, feels bad senpai the Christmas treats are getting the best of me, I pigged out on snacks today. lots of the devils sugary little treats. Easily resisted the temptation to drink alcohol though.
>>
>>35357224
Don't carbs make you overheat?
>>
>>35357249
Yes I noticed some extra heat from carbs. However I came off dnp about a week ago, so these last pictures are more of an after dnp pic, water bloat and whatnot should be gone
>>
>>35357249
Carbs making you overheat is a bit overblown. On cycle they make you slightly hotter after eating them. If you binge during, or right after DNP, you'll get pretty sweaty, then a while after it'll be back to normal.

It's not like you'll overheat and die as soon as you eat heaps of carbs, but that was just me.
>>
>>35357224
Nice work man
>>
Did DNP about 4 years ago. Had some surgery done in my lower intestinal track and they freaked out about some strange yellow coloring that would not come out in my liver and intestines.

I pretended I didn't know but I knew.. I knew very well what it was.
>>
>>35357559
How long after DNP did that happen??
>>
having nearly OD'd on DNP, i switched to MDMA and coke last month. lost 20lbs in a month and i'm having the time of my life.
>>35357559
i told my GP about DNP, freaked him the fuck out.
>>
>>35357808
That's your own fault. How the fuck do you OD on DNP?
>>
>>35357808
Speaking of MDMA, reckon I'll be ok doing it a week after I stop? I better cause I'll be shredded as fuck and be getting rekt
>>
>>35357575

reading comprehension is hard
>>
>>35357559

I opened one of the capsules I got from ybot and I swear that fucking yellow powder got all over my hands and would not come off for a couple days, even after hardcore scrubbing. Imagine all of your internal organs that can't be scrubbed and will forever be a sickly-yellow colour.

Fuck DNP, I aint doing that shit again.
>>
>>35357861
i honestly can't say, i'de give it two weeks. a month for coke
>>
>>35357851
was on my last 10 and thought i'd take 5 a day and end it in 2 days. woke up with my skin freezing from contact with a cold, sweaty bed sheet and heat on the inside. stripped naked, turned off the ac and contemplated death for a few minutes, never having felt so much like if I went to sleep I wouldn't wake up anymore.
>>
>>35352399
>krebs cycle
Electron transport chain, not krebs
>>
>>35352829
>stil training
What the fuck? How
>>
File: 1450002505358.jpg (47 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
1450002505358.jpg
47 KB, 599x510
What's a good email service to register to for contacting pastebin sellers? I tried scryptmail but i got ignored.
>>
>>35358880
I'd search T-nation for that answer.

The last two times I've responded to that question the thread gets deleted.

Anonymous speech is the email service I used.
>>
>>35358898
Thanks family
>>
>>35358517
>implying almost anyone ITT knows - offhand - the difference between atp-ase and glycolysis
>>
DNP Diary:
Year old DNP from Yellow Bot, Austria. (Great guy)
Zion Labs' ECA, one tab = 30mg Ephedrine, 250mg Caffeine, 150mg Asprin
74kg currently, <70kg goal.

Sunday 29-11-15 to Saturday 12-12-15

Third and last DNP cycle ever.
Quit my first cycle after 9 days because of the extreme fatigue and heat, this was during the end of the summer though.
Quit my second cycle after 16 days due to a DNP caused asthma attack.

Supplements: Anti-oxidants, L-glutamines, V-juice and protein powder. (would recommend Vit D, Fish oil and a multivitamin.)

>Day 1 - [ECA] [200mg DNP]:
Haven't used ECA in a while, classic symptoms; dry mouth, thirsty, overall energetic.
Post ECA depression in the evening is rough. Probably won't sleep well tonight.
>Day 2 - [ECA] [200mg DNP]:
As expected slept like shit. Feel slight increase in bodywarmth.
ECA kicks in less hard second time around. Post depression is still shit.
>Day 3 - [200mg DNP]:
ATP is getting drained from my body. Tired, heat is building up although very tollerable.
Slight shortness of breath is noticable. First three days is a total breeze if you don't take ECA.
>Day 4 - [400mg DNP]:
Headache, low on energy. Headache could be DNP related. I haven't had such a headache in a while.
Colleages start to notice me being 'sick'. Urine is constantly yellow even if you drink a lot of water.
02:30 AM, woke up having to vommit, very sour and unpleasant puke. My body is tying to resist the poison.
>Day 5 - [400mg DNP]:
3 degrees outside and walking around without gloves or a scarf. Colleages don't want me to open the windows in our office.
I start to worry that people are starting to notice my smell of sweat.

(1/4)
>>
>Day 6 - [600mg DNP]:
Woke up at night and 'forgot' that I was on DNP. I didn't feel any fatigue or heat. You'll usually feel better after sleeping when on DNP.
Took two tabs at 09:00, now it's 11:44. Still feel nothing, even a little cold. Will pop a third one if I still don't feel it. Let's hope this doesn't back fire.
15:00 sudden overheat caused me to puke my just eaten chicken. Those three tabs I took this morning are finally kicking in. Starting to look veiny also.
>Day 7 - [400mg DNP]:
600mg is just way too much. I can't solely breathe out of my nose anymore. My breathing is so heavy I need to use my mouth constantly.
In the morning my throat and mouth will hurt because I breathe through my mouth all night that's how bad it is. If you have asthma please stay away from DNP, no joke.

>Day 8 - [ECA] [200mg DNP]:
Colleages also notice my heavy breathing, they seem worried. I'm trying to get a night shut so I'm dialing it down on DNP. This has only been the first week though.
Weightloss is slightly noticable. Still have some water retention. If I wasn't keeping track of my daily status, I'd quit now to be honest. This just isn't worth it.
I'm legitimately yworried about my balls getting too hot, it's a freaking perma sauna down there.
>Day 9 - [600mg DNP]:
The worst side effect of DNP isn't the heat, it's being out of breath. I'm having a cold, a running nose and I can only breathe out of my mouth.
The sour from my stomache makes my breath terrible. My boss also told me that I smelled really bad and almost sent me home to take a shower.
Bodyodor is a really underrated side effect of DNP. I took a shower that very morning with soap, used deodorant and perfume after.

(2/4)
>>
>Day 10 - [400mg DNP]:
Only 10 days in, not even half way there and I'm starting to bargain with myself about the cycle lenght. 14 days is managable but 21 days...
You literally feel every second of the day, there isn't a moment to relax. I'm dialing it down to 200mg DNP from now on, and I'll stop using ECA to get a better night sleep.
>Day 11 - [600mg DNP]:
Was in a bit of a physical fight today and lost (obviously). No energy and out of breath. In my disappointment popped another 2 tabs of DNP. Sweat all night.
There isn't much to add to this diary. At this point the side-effects are pretty consistent. Not saying it's easy live with DNP at this point, just that the sides are stable.
>Day 12 - [200mg DNP]:
I need to get some sleep. Dialing it back for today.
>Day 13 - [400mg DNP]:
If I workout after I take my DNP I sweat out some DNP which makes live slightly more easy. I tried doing shoulders today, 5+ mins of breaks between sets pushing babyweights.
You'll know it by now; Out of breath and no energy.
>Day 14 - [400mg DNP]:
I'm starting to get used to being out of breath and feeling hot, although I want it to be over as soon as possible. My bed smells of sweat.
After an afternoon nap you'll sweat out a lot of DNP I noticed. I wake up in my own sweat. No use in changing the sheets everyday. This is my life now.

>Day 15 - [600mg DNP]:
Heat is do-able, only worried about my breathing desu. I'm very veiny atm. Hope it goes away because I have a giant ass vein on my forehead now that I didn't have before.
Same goes for my feet and hands, veiny as fuck. Sweat everywhere today. Did some cardio to sweat out some DNP. I have exactly enough DNP now to finish my whole stack. WE'RE DOING THIS!

(3/4)
>>
>Day 16 - [600mg DNP]:
Broke a DNP capsul out of curiousity to check out the DNP powder. It's bright yellow with a hint of orange.
I flushed it down the sink with water and the color and texture is exactly like my piss when you add water to the powder. Dark yellow. Accidentally got some powder on my hands.
A day later and I still cannot get the powder off my hands. I recommend doing cardio when you're having trouble breathing. I thought I was going to pass out before biking to the gym.
Once I was doing cardio my breathing stabilised. I do not recommend going over 400mg, I'm glad my heaviest dose is over.
>Day 17 - [400mg DNP]:
400mg is pretty do-able, caught myself snoring really loud at night because I can't breathe through my nose due to shortness of breath.
>Day 18 - [200mg DNP]:
Went to see a football game, couldn't be short on breath and tired when watching. Can't feel the cold outside but do got a runny nose.
Eating and breathing through your mouth at the same time is harder than you think.
>Day 19 - [400mg DNP]:
My last dose is tomorrow, I regret wasting that one tab to see what's inside. I'm starting to get used to this heat. Got my first "did you lose weight, anon?" today.
Surpsingly no food binging urges during the cycle like most DNP info websites tell you. I think my body is starting to get resistant against DNP.
>Day 20 - [400mg DNP]:
Truely a breeze blasting 400mg. This is why DNP cycles are limited to 3 weeks. My throat always hurts after I swallow a tab, in case I haven't noted that already.
Done with my cycle! Never doing this again desu. Fuck this. Hope I'll be <70kg after my water weight is lost.
>Day 21:
If you skip the usual morning tab you'll feel instantly better. After 3-4 days it's completely out of my system and no more yellow piss.

A week later my weight was 69.5kg and I'm a lot less veiny than during my cycle. Muscles are a bit fuller now.
Was it worth it for that 4,5kg weightloss? Short answer: no.

Gook luck.

(4/4)
>>
>>35359691
All this bullshit and side effects, and you didn't even have your diet on point.

People, use this guy as a warning. Don't do DNP if you can't figure out how to cut properly, you'll spend time and money on losing weight you could have done natty, and feel infinitely worse for it the entire time.
>>
>>35359691
Is there any reasoning behind your daily dosages or did you actually just take whatever amount you felt like that particular day?
>>
>>35359812
Didn't bother to noting my daily food intake.
2.200 - 2.300 cals, 120 grams of protein. 250gr of carbs.
>you didn't even have your diet on point.
I cut from 88kg (bulk) to 74kg, with moderate cardio.

>>35359895
I aimed for two a day to clear out my stack plus 400mg is reasonably managable.Then you get cocky and take three a day so you'll cycle will end sooner.
>>
>>35354519

it most likely isn't PN, since PN isnt just like a sudden onset thing.

i would still discontinue use if it keeps occurring but dont worry about it too much
>>
>>35359691
I have to wear a suit to work and I'm just about dying.
>>
>>35352392
dnp isn't a controlled substance. it isn't illegal.
>>
>>35352043
are the sides really any better if you do 500 mg at once vs 250 mg in the morning and 250 mg at night? right now im doing 500 mg in the afternoon and it's pretty god damn uncomfortable.
>>
Is it worth doing 250 for just 14 days, or should I just suck it up and go for 21?
>>
>>35358479
tell me that wasn't 1250mg? The most I've ever gone was 1g in 2 days and that was pushing it, senpai.
>>
>>35362120
500mg for 14 days, but if you need to do irl shit, and have to tolerate the sides, go with 21 imo
>>
>>35361694
Depends. If you did 500 mg in the morning, your sleep could potentially be better, but if you want to have a bit less sides throughout the day then just spread it out.
>>
>>35358388
He said that he had surgery done 4 years ago and had some surgery done but never specified when the surgery was, fucktard.
>>
>>35358401
Pretty sure your organs get rid of the colour over time.
>>
>>35359987
You're meant to go at least -1000 below maintenance
>>
>>35353993
How much do you weigh? Also bf%?
>>35354519
>>35354545
PN shouldn't be noticeable that quickly.
>>
>>35362616
it's definitely not PN, I've had it on cycle all the time and it goes away
>>
>>35354616
vitamins don't make the pins and needles go away, trust me, I've tried heaps
>>
I ordered from the asian source on the 25th of November, still haven't gotten it. I know his usual shipping times are 2-3 weeks but it's been a month. Anyone else have a similar experience?
>>
>>35362616
74kg/163lbs, around 16-17% bf 183cm/ 6'
>>
File: kukuk.jpg (949 KB, 3120x1852) Image search: [Google]
kukuk.jpg
949 KB, 3120x1852
Progress pics, I done 250mg the first 4 days, and bumped it up to 500mg for rest of the cycle. right pic is me 21 days in.
>>
>>35364166
Nice m8. Do you know how many calories you were eating at? Is that without bloat?
>>
>>35364166
Nice, this is how DNP should be used, not for these fatasses that load themself with it when it would be better to just eat less and workout.
>>
>>35364267
Still have 4 more days to go, so the water bloat is definitely still there, also I used a app and food scale measure my caloric intakes, which consisted of >1500cals(70%~75% fat/20%~25%brotein/and rest carbs in form of salads and shit.) I did have some epic binge days here and there but overall it was very manageable.
>>
>>35364269
as a guy with decent lifting experience but got fat, and dieted and binged with Dnp, I fucking agree
>>
>>35364329
Ahh nice work then man. I'd say a couple of small binges are almost required on Dnp anyway.
>>
Never been in one of these threads before, but from looking at everyones progress, this looks like the kind of results you can expect after cutting naturally, probably taking around twice as long, but atleast its healthier... and getting lean is a lifestyle change, it has to be otherwise its not maintainable... so what is 6 weeks of natty cutting in comparison to 3 weeks, when you will be shredding the majority of 2016 etc
>>
>>35364358
Thanks senpai
>>
>>35364390
My life is only going to be so long, why shouldn't I take something that can cause me to reach my goals twice as fast (according to you, I'd bet more like 3 times as fast) if based off of my extensive research is completely safe from a health perspective.
Not to mention I get none of the negatives sides most people complain about and the only side effect that I get can be counteracted by opening a window or using a fan.
>>
>>35364390
It's a lot more than 6 weeks worth of natty cutting if you do it right man. Under the right conditions you can lose roughly 500g a day. Getting lean is indeed a lifestyle choice, so people need to be aware of they before taking it.

Honestly you'd have to have a good reason to use this stuff anyway. As a person who's cycled DNP countless times, I don't have one, I just got depressed and fat and wanted a quick way out instead of slowly losing it.

If you can handle the sides and especially if you have access to aircon, it's basically like the hyperbolic time chamber of fat loss.

The average person would probably have too much to do (job, study, etc) to handle living for 2-3 weeks on this stuff as it is
>>
>>35364445
Also to clarify my sweating sides are probably more extreme because I'm a sweaty fuck as it is on DNP. Some people can deal with it easily, especially in winter compared to me. I've just gotten used to it.
>>
>>35364454
Off dnp**
>>
>>35357224
nice progress!
>>
>>35354635
youre going to want the NAC acetyl cysteine if you value your eyesight
>>
>>35365698
>DNP causes cataracts meme
stop.
>>
>>35354519
If you feel anything again and it doesn't go away, STOP IMMEDIATELY. You'll want to rationalize any sides as inconsequential but if you don't want to suffer unnecessarily just drop it and don't look back.

Speaking from experience here - I got a slight tingle in my toes 2.5 weeks in (dosage was 375 mg iirc) and ignored it, after a few more days it was more noticeable and moved up my to my shins. The scariest part is even after I stopped DNP it got worse before it got better; took about 1 month with strict keto diet and a bunch of supplements. Although the symptoms was basically gone in 2 months.

Check out http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=20556 - a lot of good info there including a pdf that sums up all research done on DNP. It seems like some people are more susceptible to PN than others, although dosage and duration plays a role (anecdotal evidence from forum posts + the limited research).
>>
How good is DNP for strength maintenance on cutting? Last time I did a -1000 cal cut I lost shitloads of strength especially when I had low protein meanwhile when I did a deficit of 300-500 cal I gained 30 lbs to my total whilst still losing weight.
>>
>>35365810
not the guy you quoted but it's not a meme, you dumbass. look at the CDC paper in the pastebin. there are multiple documented cases of DNP causing rapid and irreversibly onset of cataracts -- sometimes within hours of first dose.
>>
>>35367210
For me - not very. Some people say that they can at least maintain but I get noticibly weaker and exhausted especially about half way through my cycle.

If you're willing to have a couple of refeeds I'd say you have a better chance at trying to at least maintain though.
>>
>>35367501

The primary reason DNP was removed from the market was because of the formation of cataracts. There were 170 some odd case reports from the 1930's with an estimated incidence rate of 0.1-1% by Horner. Early research in the 1930's and 40's made a bunch of different hypotheses about the etiology.

The best research came in the 1950's by Ogino and Yasukura. They found that guinea pigs fed a vitamin C deficient diet developed cataracts while those that were supplemented with vitamin C did not. As they explained, "In these experiments, it is clear that there is a close relationship between the production of
cataract and vitamin-C deficiency." They then went on to isolate the cataractogenic metabolite of DNP. They identified it as 2-amino-p-quinonimine, and found that the hydroxyl- and nitro-radicals of DNP in the p-position of the benzene ring are essential to the production of cataracts via DNP.

Furthermore, it appears that genetics play a tremendous role in susceptibility to getting cataracts from DNP. To quote Ogino and Yasukura, "This suggests that a genetic predisposition plays an important role in susceptibility to this cataract. This notion is strengthened by the fact that, in spite of extensive experiments of long
duration by many authors, it has been found impossible to produce [DNP] cataracts
experimentally in various other species, namely, in rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, and dogs, although Bettman observed [DNP] cataracts in a special strain of mice."

1/2
>>
Rigdon also did research on DNP induced cataracts in chickens and turkeys in 1959. He said "of course, necrosis in any tissue may occur by different mechanisms. However, the similarity of the effect of DNP and a deficiency of vitamin E on the lens may be significant." One of DNP's uncommon metabolites is a substance known as a semiquinone, which can produce substantial oxidative stress. Yet, the body is equipped to handle them with NADPH–semiquinone reductase, and as long as your antioxidant system is normal and functioning, you shouldn't have any problems. If it's compromised, however, this quinone can result in the formation of cataracts, and possibly other adverse effects. This explains the 0.1% (1 in 1000) incidence rate of cataracts in those who took DNP in the 1930's.

With all this taken in consideration, those individuals who developed cataracts either 1) had a genetic predisposition as Ogino and Yasukura hypothesized, 2) were vitamin C/E deficient, or 3) both. Vitamin C supplementation didn’t make it big until Linus Pauling’s promotion of vitamin C mega-dosing in the 70’s, and it is thus very possible that the individuals in the 30’s were eating an unbalanced diet with antioxidant deficiencies. Regardless, it appears that you need the genetic predisposition to even be at risk, and supplementation with vitamin C, vitamin E, and other antioxidants would be expected to reduce the incidence rate or even prevent cataracts altogether.

2/2
>>
>>35367821
>>35367832
yes, it's a rare complication and it one's susceptibility to the complication may have strong genetic or dietary components. the thing is that you don't know if you have this genetic or dietary susceptibility. i use DNP and i know there's a risk that i could develop cataracts. don't pretend that it's not a risk.
>>
>>35367897
Everything in life is a risk, senpai.
>>
>>35367897
That's like the equivalent of saying there's a risk you might die in a traffic accident when you drive your car tomorrow. Of course there's always a risk, but it's minuscule.
>>
>>35367973
yeah and i'd rather die in a traffic accident than live the next 60 years of my life with cataracts.
>>
>>35352043
idiots getting themselves killed probably
>>
>>35367977
Good for you bro
>>
>>35352399
This isn't how it works at all you fucking moron.

>>35354980
Well that's fucking new. When did the dumbass faggot mods plan on telling people about what enormous asshole sniffers they are?
>>
>>35352399
Fear mongering at it's best m8. You have to go out of your way and accidently overdose to die on DNP, which makes you an idiot in the first place.
>>
>>35359691
It sounds like you're a fucking moron who is lucky to not kill himself. Not even managing your diet right means you totally wasted your time, bud.
>>
>>35367977
if thats true, you can always drive around in your car when you got cataracts. chances are you will die in a car accident.
>>
File: 1824-1418-021-1.jpg (459 KB, 1500x870) Image search: [Google]
1824-1418-021-1.jpg
459 KB, 1500x870
>>35352392

It's a deadly choice I'm willing to make.
>>
>>35369848

1, 6, 7, 3, 2, 5, 4
>>
about to start 250mg cycle with vitamin supplements with 1250 daily calorie intake.any reason not to?

i am 5'6 165 pounds my goal is to lose 8-10 pounds on dnp and work my way down to 130.

I use to be a marathon runner but my dumbass got depressed and fat. I just want to be back to my normal weight to wear my clothes again I use to wear XS
>>
>>35370067
>
forgot to mention it is going to be a 2 week cycle
>>
>>35368412
Top eke
>>
I did 2 cycles of DNP with an off-period of 2 weeks in between cycles. A week into the 2nd cycle I developed peripheral neuropathy in my hands, immediately stopped, nuked myself with vitamins and antioxidants and applied some anti-inflammatory cream. By the end of the day, I was fine. I do have nerve damage in my hands from an injury a few years ago so I guess I was predisposed to PN in that area.

Honestly I don't see any reason to not use DNP. Just don't be a fucking idiot about it like I was and realise that it is actually dangerous even if you can tolerate the sides well.
>>
>>35352280
Definitively not poison
>>
>>35370067
No reason not to, try to bump it to 500 and see how you fare. Get NAC too. Gonna be hard with such low calories but good luck, try to keep yourself satiated.
>>
>>35370818
Gonna play it really safe im pretty scared to do this to be honest.
really hoping i lose at least 10lb from there I will lose the rest with cardio my goal weight is 130lb.
>>
>>35370917
Gonna be hard with only 250mg and 2 weeks, at least do 3. But if you do work out and keep that deficit it's possible.
>>
Wasn't there some news story of how some really fat guy got DNP off of an anonymous forum and basically did not give a shit about his diet while on a cycle and his body temp was so fucking high he cooked himself.

This fucking pill is for faggots who don't have the willpower to eat less, and do it consistently.
>>
>>35370959
FUCK cutting like a bitch and 1000 calories deficit, lifting with no progress for months while you can do this for 3 weeks, relax and get the same benefit.
>>
>>35370973
yea I know, I know..body composition changes take so fucking long but nothing is more terrifying than hearing the negative experiences of DNP. I do admire those people that take it because they have way more balls than I do, but i'm always paranoid I have some hidden heart problem that this could worsen or something
>>
>>35370930
I've always eaten about ~1500 calories a day it took me 6 months to gain 35 pounds since then I've maintained 164-167. As I said before I was a marathon runner who used to run about 15-25 miles a week, but since I got depressed I completely stopped working out and since then I gained weight. I've tried running but it is a pain in the as I've always ran at 125-130lb and its so easy I feel feather light but trying to pull 165 pounds for 3 miles I died.

I think I have the will power to keep a 1500 calorie intake.
I believe I can put in some easy cardio 4 days a week and do a total of 3 miles. I could lose around 80-100 calories a mile depending on my heart rate.

im about to start my cycle right now after I eat something.
>>
>>35371006
Im glad I know im a good health I've ran 7 marathons before so my heart is in good condition. If i had some underlying heart condition I should've dropped in one of those marathons. Running that distance causes tears in the heart which scar that could lead to complications but as I said after 7 marathons I've haven't had any complications.
>>
>>35360502
Obviously normally PN doesnt apply quickly, but with DPN it might

>>35354519
DROP it now.
>>
would dnp be wise for someone classified as morbidly obese? or is this just for those with small to moderate loss goals?
>>
>>35371079
>would dnp be wise for someone classified as morbidly obese? or is this just for those with small to moderate loss goals?

to be honest I wouldn't recommend it. it is no different from me (im the marathon guy who is about to start after I finish my meal) but I think the issue with being obese is the will power to keep the weight off after you finish the cycle. You need to be mentally fit to be able to maintain a strict calorie deficit or else you will just end up gaining the weight again. You need an end goal after you finish the cycle. I know I can put my mind to it if I really need to.
>>
>>35371131
forgot to mention I can't justify my reason for using dnp but I have to most trouble trying to lose weight. I had to run about 15-25 miles a week and eat daily 1500 calorie to maintain my weight of 125-135. I am just looking for a quick shortcut to 130 because have you guys tried 1000~ calorie intake with daily 5 mile cardio to lose about 1.5 lb a week? it is a pain in the ass and I can't even enjoy life doing that
>>
>>35371018
What are you doing about your depression? It and anxiety is fucking me up way too much so I'm thinking about jumping on some SSNRIs
>>
>>35371178
>What are you doing about your depression? It and anxiety is fucking me up way too much so I'm thinking about jumping on some SSNRIs

I've always had depression and anxiety but 11 months ago it got really bad which is why I stopped running. I immediately put myself in a mental health counseling service that I got with my insurance. After 2 months of evaluation and before I seriously hurt my self they started me on prozac 20mg for 8 months I guess it helped sort me out and I was able to get through a semester of school but now my depression is stemming from my weight. The depression and anxiety have subsided and I guess the pills conditioned me to a better mindset. I still go to counseling im about to complete 1 year and will still continue to go. The hard fact is we will always live with anxiety and depression to a certain degree and it can be controlled with counseling and medication and any time you feel yourself slipping seek for help.to be honest anything having to do with depression and anxiety I highly recommend you look for some counseling service this is the absolute best approach
I know me doing dnp isn't the smartest thing but my weight is really messing with me I was always a thin guy but I can't even wear my old clothes.
>>
>>35371260
It's better than being suicidal I guess...
>>
>>35371260
I did go to counseling but it was totally useless for me, other time lady just told me to take xanax.
I get anger issues from my anxiety which will eventually lead me to hurting someone and I'm trying to get something that will calm me, keep anxiety at bay so I can function and think normally, depression I give less fucks about I can handle it via "man up" approach, but anxiety for me is the bigger deal, that depression stems from it too I think.

And you're doing the same thing I did before using DNP, I lost 10kg overall on it on 2 and a half cycles (1 was pretty crap) and now I'm ready to bulk or do a mini cycle, not sure, I'm my thinnest since like 6-7th grade...
>>
>>35371357
Also I'd rather not take some pills that zombify you, get you addicted or are short lasting, so no Xanax. Would be nice if I can drink alcohol once or twice a week too but oh welll, I don't have social anxiety so I can skip it then. Not sure where to get info on what to take, currently abroad and will be weeks before I'm home and get access to psychiatrist and I wanna get something for now.
>>
>>35371357
if you didn't like you past counseling service I would've suggested to look for another. You need to find one were you feel comfortable to get the help you need. I also had anger but ssri's eliminated that for me. Ssri's can also help you manage your anxiety. my anxiety is severe and causes me to be depressed as long as I control my anxiety I can be fine. if you do end up taking ssri's make a diary and log everyday how you feel different this way you can manage your dose with your psychiatrist so you won't feel numbed.

nice but I really only plan to used dnp 2 times depending on how my first cycle goes and I will never then touch this stuff again. I wan't to continue running marathons so I believe once I reach my goal weight I will have a consistent exercise plan which will help me maintain the weight off.
>>
>>35371415
yeah this as well don't take xanax it will fuck you up and get you addicted. I asked for xanax and was given but I don't plan to use it just for fun recreational purposes with friends. there is no way to know what exactly to take without seeing a psychotherapist.
>>
well just finished my breakfast/lunch with a 455 calorie intake and just took my first dnp 250mg pill

will be using the name "marathon guy" and will be reporting how I feel and in the end post my log

inb4 RIP
>>
>>35371505
Try not to do too much cardio while on dnp. If you do, keep a close eye on heart rate and keep it under 20~30 minutes. I tried while on 500mg a day and my legs seized up and I was extreme pain for half the day.
>>
>>35370818
NAC is a meme supplement
>>
>>35371544
alright thanks I have a heart rate monitor strap from my garmin watch so I know what my normal heart rate is. I will not do anything intense
>>
>>35371058
No bro.. don't drop it because of pins and needles because it's fucking normal and goes away
>>
>>35371459
Xanax is really fucked. Out of all the shit I've taken. It's especially bad if you take it more than 1 to 2 weeks. So fucking addictive but good if you have the willpower to use it very rarely
>>
>>35371575
Just listen to your body desu senpai. It's not like you'll drop dead suddenly. If you start feeling fucked then just stop, and tone down the cardio next time.

Usually for me, I can't do much more than a fast pace walk on DNP. But then again I'm shit at cardio in the first place
>>
File: 1385857262009.png (217 KB, 501x648) Image search: [Google]
1385857262009.png
217 KB, 501x648
>>35352813

Listen to this guy everyone, DNP is SAFE as long as you don't overdose hehehehe
>>
>>35357224
nice dick gains :=)
>>
>>35371665
Thanks
I haven't measured or anything or really paid much attention. Like anybody I want it to be longer but I can't complain with what I have lol
>>
File: 1450369625516.jpg (358 KB, 1180x1180) Image search: [Google]
1450369625516.jpg
358 KB, 1180x1180
>>35284731
>>
I have nice bed sheets how do i go about not getting them sweaty
>>
>>35372320
Put a plastic sheet over them, you know, like Dexter did in the show.
>>
Anyone have any info on lightly smoking to control appetite while on low dosages of DNP? (<250mg)
>>
File: fb0.jpg (29 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
fb0.jpg
29 KB, 640x432
>>35372408
DNP is burning you from the inside and cigarettes are giving you cancer, who cares at this point.
>>
>>35372543
I mean, I know I probably won't live past 50, but I would like to live past 30. Anyone have any research on their interaction?
>>
>>35372716
DNP raises leptin

no need for apettite supressants
>>
Glad thIs thread is still alive.

I'm on day six of 250 mg of DNP, got it from maserati. It's underdosed though so 200 mg is probably more accurate to be honest. I've felt virtually no sides, just a very occasional sore throat and sometimes a feeling similar to heart burn directly after taking the pill.

Unfortunately, I haven't really been able to count calories due to my family being even more overbearing than usual, but I still look more cut in the mirror. Depending on whether I make more visible progress I'll post pictures and stats after the cycle.

I do have one question though: is it safe to do more than 21 days of DNP at a low dose like I'm at now?
>>
>>35372408
I don't think theres any interaction aside from the obvious in that it makes cardio a bit harder. Also my throat gets really dry on DNP so smoking doesn't help in that regard.

You should be fine if you do it occasionally.
>>
>>35372312
>3 Cycles
baka senpai.

How much weight did you lose in what time frame
>>
>>35373379
I doubt this was just DNP and he only ran it.
>>
>>35373435
wat m8
>>
can't wait for day 4 to feel the sides
>>
What's the consensus on dnp with alcohol? I've had a few beers tonight with zombie Jesus dinner, but I haven't taken my 250 mg yet. Will taking it now with a buzz kill me? Do they even interact when taken close together?
>>
>>35373264
Keep under a month and you're gtg. But srsly stop with the excuses and count calories or don't even do the cycle.
>>
>>35373592
Just make sure you aren't drinking ON CYCLE.
>>
>>35373264
stop being a faggot and count calories all you need is to download myfitnesspal not hard
>>
>>35373592
seriously why are people this stupid?
>>
>>35373462
I'm doubting that was achieved only by DNP cycles.
>>
>>35373689
What do you mean? Why would you doubt that? What do you think he did
>>
>>35373610
>>35373631

Yeah it's on cycle, today is day seven of 200 mg a day. Everything I read (including the pastebin at the time) said that as long as you're well hydrated it's safe. Was that wrong?
>>
>>35373594
Ok so thirty days is the max? Yeah I only continued the cycle because I hate breaking plans, but I think I'll just wait until the holidays are over and I can count right.

>>35373620
That is basically guessing unless I know what's in the dish and measure the shit out like an autist. I'll just stop the cycle and deal with the small weight gain.
>>
>>35373721
Wow what a waste of pills. Just stop being a pussy and count your damn calories
>>
>>35373708
Alcohol dehydrates you further than you already are.. I don't know why cunts want to risk their lives because they don't have the fucking willpower to stop drinking for a couple of damn weeks.

Even though 200mg isn't that much, I dunno why you'd do something counterproductive to the reason that you're taking DNP in the first place...
>>
>>35373760
I've been drinking 2-3 gallons a day plus 12 ounces per alcoholic drink. I'm so fucking hydrated, that's not a worry.

Yeah, this trip was last minute and not what I expected so I'm probably gonna stop.
>>
>>35373804
Don't forget electrolytes as well then. Don't have more drinks that what you had at once desu senpai
>>
>>35373721
>okay i don't want to be an autist and count every calorie because i don't care about the life risking drug i am taking

you sound like an idiot you people scare me to death maybe i am being too paranoid but better safe than sorry

stop being a fucking retard myfitnesspal work just round up the calories if you are guessing

no fucking will power any of you
>>
>>35373760
these people have no fucking will power or goals
>>
>>35373812
Yeah I take a couple electrolyte tabs before bed too, but I always do that when drinking to be sure I'm not dehydrated.

My plan after not being able to control what I had available to eat was to take dnp to prevent gaining a bunch of weight over the holidays but I guess that's stupid.

>>35373837
I don't need an app to guess and estimate, I'm doing that already. I'm just assuming I'm over my calories by a significant margin because guessing is shit
>>
>>35373889
Not really stupid, I've done that before and I know a few other people have done it. Just don't get into the habit of it.
>>
>>35373919
Well I wasn't sure if dnp would just increase my appetite accordingly, which is why I just realized it might be stupid. I'll just stop and cut hard after I'm back home, no sense risking anything.
>>
>>35369848
5>> 3>> 6>power gap> 2>> 1>> 7>>>human gap>> 2
>>
>>35374040
>fucking any of them

To be honest I wouldn't touch any of the women in that image even if I was drunk. I have standards, you should try it.
>>
btw I am also keeping measurement on my body temp and its cool I didn't know after sleeping my temp was 91f
>>
a guy I know just took 1.75 grams yesterday and lost 6 pounds in 6 hours, and now he says he is taking 500mg more on sunday

is this nigger going to die or what

because all I can find on this shit is that its an industrial chemical, several people died form using it, and bro science
>>
>>35375644
What the fuck why? When did he first start the cycle? Most of that weight is water.

I'm surprised he hasn't died.

Fucking idiots like that give DNP a bad name

I wouldn't even frontload more than a day.

Save his life and tell him not to be a fucking retard
>>
>>35375661
I wouldn't even frontload more than 1 gram*.

Seriously that's fucked up.
>>
>>35375666
>>35375661
okay so I told him he was a stupid nigger and to see a doctor asap, but i dont know him irl he's an online friend

no I'm not making this up

he lives in the south if he dies you'll hear about it
>>
>>35375714
If he overdosed then he'd probably die before he could get to a hospital.

I'm guessing he took that much when first starting - when the sides haven't built up, because if you took that much mid cycle you're guaranteed to kill yourself.

Still unnecessary and stupid
>>
>>35375661
>>35375728
>>35375666
>>35375661
>stupid
>everyone on this board still admires zyzz when he did the same if not worse
>this fucker has balls

I bet you cucks did starting strength right?
He's prolly under-watch with someone with medical experience if anything happens. I've heard people do this shit when they plateau and do not take another dose until a week or couple days later. If he's competing, doing gay4pay, or is modeling. He wants to win badly.

If he's your online friend sorry to say...he's most likely stripping, doing cam shows, or something.
>>
>>35375834
Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>35375834
Go and take that much DNP and see if you come back to tell the story. Recommending this shit even as a joke is ridiculous
>>
>>35375844
It's the fucking truth.

No one else would take the risk if they are not receiving an substantial amount of money or reward.

>>35375852
I have taking worst and every drug under the sun.

I'm not even recommending or even said that it either bitch boy it states it in the pastebin as well to not do that too if you know how to fucking read.

Ever thought that he could be lying too? if not he's doing something that we don't know.
>>
>>35375885
*taken
>>
>>35375885
Have you taken legit Dnp before man? 1g is the absolute max you should take.

The difference with Dnp compared to other drugs is that it's easy to fuck up and die once you go past 1g.

Please, tell me in what fucking situation would you need to risk your life and take that dose?

It's not just the paste in that states this.

If you're b8ing me then it's working because I'm mad as fuck senpai
>>
Can you drink booze on DNP?

How long is it detectible for?
>>
>>35375931
>>
>>35375923
As I said in the post he's mostly likely hit a plateau and front-loaded that shit to overcome it. The reason? I can't say but I'm guessing he either is competing or is making income for looking shredded that's the only logical conclusion I can make.

I have taken a crystal DNP cycle five times throughout my life.

The first when I got into fitness

The second when I wanted to compete

The next two times when I was working in Colorado for the winter

The last when I got back into the gym scene after a leave of three years

>>35375931
>>35375939

>Can you drink booze on DNP?
No you will die this is a fact.

>How long is it detectable for?
2-3 weeks it varies for some people
>>
>>35375955
That's not a good reason. Either he should have known about when he had to lose the weight by, and planned several cycles, or at least stuck to a gram.

It's even worse saying that it's acceptable on /fit/, because some retard is bound to try and do the same and kill themselves.

Also not sure why he'd want to know how long it's detectable for, since no one would test for DNP specifically?

Out of curiosity what were your doses during those times? Even though you could be full of shit about the dosage
>>
>>35375931
you fucking retard 1 bottle can contain about 250 calories and you want to take dnp how fucking retarded are you
>>
>>35376029
>not drinking alcohol to fill your caloric intake on DNP
>>
>>35375980
>That's not a good reason.
You can make up to 20k or 30k in some of these comps that's not even including endorsements. Or you can be making 5 digits doing cam shows or a single photoshoot in a day. Think about that for a second...

>Even though you could be full of shit about the dosage
Then why even fucking ask?

My fist cycle I did 500mg and second did 750 mg

When I was in Colorado I did 1G because of an snow storm then 750mg

last one I did 600mg
>>
>>35376047
In which case he should be on gear or had enough time to cut with DNP prior to those comps.

The jump from 500mg to 750 mg is fairly noticible. 1g is pretty fucked also.
Now imagine 1750mg. Just because you can't feel the effects doesn't mean you aren't potentially risking your life by taking >1g

People HAVE died by taking that much in the past
>>
>>35376094
And? Your point? If anon said what is true and is still alive there should be no concern. What the fuck else do you want to happen? Hopefully he knows the risk and is taking medical work and stuff but what else can he do?
>>
>>35376114
Nothing. Doesn't sound like he knows the risks taking that much DNP, but it's not me taking that much so I don't care
>>
>>35375132

u would say dat ya fucken racist dog cunt, fuck u mutt
>>
>mfw a rash formed within 5 minutes out of nowhere.
Took a claratine. Hopefully I don't die in my sleep

It's been a while since this happened
>>
>>35377285
Was wondering why they were so ugly and realised that they're abo.. Kek
>>
>>35377575
how long did you take dnp for? I hope i don't develope hives im barely on day 1
>>
How long should you spend between cycles? Let's say you do a thirty day cycle at 250 mg with a one day 500 mg front load. Is three weeks the minimum?
>>
>>35378445
Off should equal on in the minimum. so if you cycle for one month, you should cycle off for AT LEAST a month.
>>
>>35376114
Idiots like him will ruin it for the rest of us
>>
>>35378967
Ok thanks man. Any idea why that is? Is it just to ensure your sensitivity to dnp returns to normal or what?
>>
>>35379057
I'm assuming that's the case. Lots of anecdotes about how peoples 2nd or 3rd cycles are resulting in less results than the first cycle.
>>
>>35379057
bodyfat set-point
>>
>>35379490
Ah ok, thanks man.

>>35379717
To be honest I'm not sure what that is.
>>
>>35354519
yea you should stop

it happened to me but it's gradually gone away thank God
>>
>>35376029
I'm actually not interested in taking it personally. I was just curious.
>>
well im still alive day 2
>>
>>35380477
Its not personal its objective fact
calories fatten you
it doesnt matter if youre a swj
it doesnt matter if you want to feel like a special little mommasboy faggot snowflake to whom the laws of physics dont apply

THEY DO APPLY YOU MORON
LEARN THE BASICS OF HUMAN EXISTENCE BEFORE YOU ASK FOR ADVICES TO SUPERIORS.

gotta respect the supriors yo
>>
So I'm moving from Canada to the U.S.

Can I bring DNP pills with me in my luggage or is that not the greatest idea? Worst case shouldn't I just have to explain what they are?
>>
my calorie intake was 1110 yesterday today im already up to 600.
>>
dont you need muscles to run a marathon?
>>
>>35380660
man you should see my calves. when i flex my calve its a solid brick. I'm not a lift fag im a cardio fag so muscles don't really matter to me. when running my body develops the muscles needed for endurance. I only need to do small amounts of core work outs.
>>
>>35380722
>muscles don't really matter to me
well i guess you use the power of your soul to run

dont starve yourself idiot, you wont lose "only the muslce you dont use"

seriously, before even trying to attempt a professional competition like a marathon you should learn basic facts, makes me wonder what other basic staff you dont knew
>>
never have taken vitamin c pills but man they're delicious I love sour candy and these just hit the spot. I take a lick and dip into citric acid salt makes it extra tangy
>>
>>35380743
>vitamin c pills
if your diet is balanced then they are 100% useles

seriously, youre paying a lot for candy
stop being a retardated idiot
>>
>>35380739
I've been a runner for 6 years and I've completed 7 marathons with sub 3:10 time. I know my body really well I only consume more that 1800 calories when I am training but when I am not training my body doesn't require more than 1500
>>
>>35380752
I know they're useless if I consume it naturally but im just using them as a safe net and paying 7 bucks for a couple pills wont bankrupt me
>>
>>35380773
yeah sure

imagine someone here says "hey, i've been mr olympia 5 times but could you tell me if i should pick up barbells with my hands or my feet???"

thats how it sounds when you say you run marathons but dont know you can lose leg muscle for the shitty diet you described. And making up stories about you being a marathon runner makes you look way way worst. What the fuck is wrong with kids this days, is it so hard to admit you are ignorant?

anyway, dont get your diet so low, seriously
>>
>>35380789
You know, there is such a thing as a disease caused by excess vitamin consumption, look it up
>>
>>35380791
you are aware that all our bodies are different. if you are out there running for more than 4 hours you need to learn how you body is reacting to your diet and daily workout. Also my heart became conditioned to long distance running it rarely reaches over 150bpm so I hardly expend any energy.

I'm not even lying about marathon running lol why would I lie? its fucking running not like i am doing some olympic trial. If you aren't a runner yourself then I don't understand why you are even judging something you are unaware of.

as I stated before I just hit a wall a couple months ago and completely stopped running I'm just trying to get back to where i was.
>>
>>35380799
and who said I was over consuming vitamins?the worst that can happen if I over consume a certain vitamin is my body will flush it giving me the shits.
>>
>>35380872
>the worst that can happen if I over consume a certain vitamin is my body will flush it giving me the shits.

>2015
>25 years after communism is proven wrong
>being objectively wrong yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis
>>
>>35380872
not the guy you quoted but you really are retarded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_A
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_E
>>
>>35353034
i thought that was funny

thanks anon
>>
>>35380915
okay but where is hypervitaminosis c

as I say again who said I am over consuming vitamins

I am not even taking vitamin a

I only do 600 iu vitamin e, 1000 iu vitamin d, and 800mg vitamin c and thats because im on fucking dnp its not like I am taking it because its a normal part of my diet.
>>
>>35380983
>okay but where is hypervitaminosis c
lrn to read you fucking high school dropout

it merely lists examples of hypervitaminosis, you can get hypervitaminosis from any vitamin
>>
>>35381026
>lrn to read you fucking high school dropout
did you read the amount you of mg or iu you need to consume to have any issue

are all /fit/ fags this retarded?
>>
>>35380567
Thoughts anybody? How would the border handle something like this? A suspicious looking package of pills, even though the contents are completely legal, is it not worth the hassle?
>>
>>35364166
>risking killing yourself for that
>>
>>35377696
On day 5 now. Haven't gotten it since like 5 cycles ago (my 2nd cycle)

I took a claratine and woke up and it's gone. Last time it stayed for a few days
>>
>>35352043
>lose 8 pounds
>dont look any different even 1 week after last dose i.e. when all water weigh goes away

DNP is retarded.
>>
>>35380634
So low m8.. Enjoy binging when you finish
>>
>>35358517
Its an uncoupler for the proton gradient in the mitochondiral membrane to be specific anon :^)
>>
>>35381720
He has 4 days to go and still has to lose the bloat you fucking idiot
>>
I don't support censorship but the dnp propaganda in here was retarded and ridiculous.

you don't need crazy poisons to lose weight, lazy retards.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.