[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/ I'm going to a waterpark on Friday and Saturday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 282x179
Hi /fit/ I'm going to a waterpark on Friday and Saturday, how do I make sure I don't bloat and how can I pick up sloots? Pic related
Also feels general
>>
Where is that?

Also, most females will be either kids or the moms looking after the kids.
>>
who tf goes to a waterpark on christmas day
>>
>>35350677
Kalahari?
>>
>>35350677
You going to tropical island?
>>
>>35353057
Yes, why?
>>
>>35352996
It's a resort too, so after hours me and some friends will be trying
>>
>>35350677
>how do I make sure I don't bloat
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>35355273
Sometimes my stomach just bloats a lot and generally when I carb up it happens, but when I take out carbs my muscles deflatw
>>
>>35355288
Oh I thought you meant like bloating from being in the water I was like WTFFF?
>>
>>35355288
who cares about girls opinions, what are you some sort of Spaniard or faggot?

>I have to look great at the waterpark and make sure not to bloat up.

Make sure your purse matches your shoes when you get there or else no ones gonna fuck u.
>>
>>35355288
Make sure to shit and piss in the morning
Make sure not to have too much salt in the days prior
Drink water
>>
>>35355539
>fatty detected
Maybe I just want to feel my best for the 1 out of 50 days of the year I go shirtless
>>
>>35355273
this is your average /fit/izen
so few of you know anything about bodybuilding and image baka desu senpai
>>
>>35350677
>work at an amusement park
>they have a night where they close the park early and reopen the water park for employees
>been working out for half a year, my abs look like shit but my arms/back are good
>keep getting compliments on my butt and body
>get to grab some butts of my girl coworkers and felt a 16 year old up
>"damn anon you look like you work out or some shit."

Felt pretty good. Also got to see a girl get her clothes ripped off by the slide. Always keep a look out for the sloots at the water park.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.