[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you're surrounded by threads of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1436759911468.jpg (41 KB, 785x347) Image search: [Google]
1436759911468.jpg
41 KB, 785x347
I also hate lifting, it's painful, I can't make it.

Why is everyone happy when I'm so miserable because of my defective brain?

Who here is killing themselves in 2016?
>>
>>35350383
Life itself is painful, whenever I'm lifting or doing cardio I think "in 2 years it will pay off", now fuck off and lift your weights, Ronnie Coleman can be a juiced meathead but he is a smart juiced meathead, you want to be life a bodybuilder but you don't want to lift heavy ass weight.
>>
i wont kill myself in 2016 but i intend to kill myself probably by 2020 after ive finished uni and had my fun
>>
>>35350457

>not starting uni in 2017 and ending in 2021

Kill yourself you fucking oldfag
>>
I actually can't make it because of congenital degenerative disc disease. Found out from the doc yesterday, if I continue to lift, it will gradually increase pain in my legs and eventually paralyze them.

Stop being a bitch and go make it, for those of us aho truly can't.
>>
>>35350383
weak will always be weak
>>
Don't be so weak, you're literally letting some chemicals in your brain cripple you while there's people who literally have no legs who are making it.
>>
>>35351137

I'm sorry dude.

>>35351200

fuck off faggot

>>35351382

you're right, i'm sorry.
>>
File: kkkki.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kkkki.gif
1 MB, 640x360
How to deal with the no gf feeling? I'm a fucking adult and this feeling only gets worse. It feels horrible that I will never get approval from the opposite sex. How do I overcome it? I don't like being this weak.
Also what to do for the terrible sound of self-doubt and shame? Embarrassing flashbacks run in my head all the time
>>
>>35351584
Realize that the girls you had these embarrassing flashbacks with probably don't remember you at all
>>
File: 1405550307203.jpg (15 KB, 238x286) Image search: [Google]
1405550307203.jpg
15 KB, 238x286
I lift more because its fun than for anything else, the fitness, results and appreciative looks from everyone is just an added bonus, am i the only one?
>>
>>35350445
I said that about lifting 2 years ago haha. And now here I am saying to myself imagine how I'll look in 2 years
Truth is you won't ever be satisfied til you turn in your natty card
>>
>>35351584
get approval from yourself. they don't know if you're worthless or awesome, it's your job to let them know.
>>
>>35350511
>starting uni in 2017

fucking pleb, you don't even have memories of a second millenium
>>
File: 1448661014988.png (438 KB, 467x462) Image search: [Google]
1448661014988.png
438 KB, 467x462
>>35351137

Damn... Sorry to hear... But truth be told?

You can go for that ottermode summer body.

Keep your diet and body fat in check! Being fat is terrible for your back!

Start swimming!!! I can't stress this enough. START SWIMMING!!!!

And do dumbbell bicep curls. Everyday all day!

>tfw you're gonna this as an excuse to stay inside eating Doritos and fapping to cartoons
>>
>>35350383
I've got several nagging injuries. I can keep myself in good shape with diet and limited exercise, but won't be getting ripped.

Also /fit/ girl threads sometimes depress me. All the girls I know IRL are either skinny or fat, no fit girls. Those threads are full of perfect women that I will never meet
>>
>>35351584
Get hobbies. Make guy friends. Have a life outside of pursuing women.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.