[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Backpain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: backpain.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
backpain.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
/fit/ im feeling a pain in the pic related area what should i do or not do
>>
File: doctor1.jpg (56 KB, 759x631) Image search: [Google]
doctor1.jpg
56 KB, 759x631
describe pain
>>
well its more of a sharp pain id say, has been there for a couple of weeks i gave working out a rest for three weeks and then started working out again and it was still there but not as intense so i just kept going like an idiot now its still not as intense but its just annoying, sharp pain all in all
>>
>>35349779
I get this shit, turns out it is a genetic defect with my scapula and one side retracts weird. Dad had the same thing.
>>
soreness = most likely fine
sharp pain = not so fine
when did it start? were you working out?
>>
>>35349779
Perhaps shoulder instability
>>
>>35349829
Well it turns out you were injured. And you got back to working out before the injury was healed completely and it got worse again.

Quit doing any exercise that hurts. That means back is out of the question and probably chest too for a month or so. If after a month it still isn't healed go see a doctor not from a chinese pirating board
>>
>>35349779
post routine?
can't help you if you dont tell people how the pain started.
>>
>>35349829
Also start light again and work your way up slowly. Else you gonna injure again.
>>
First time it appeared it was covering a bigger portion lets say, of my back and it hurt when i took deep breaths
>mfw cant breath into balls
and thats when i started to take the 3 week break after i started again and it started AFTER like the day/morning after i worked out so i was thinking like i pulled a muscle and didnt give it enough recovery
>>
File: feeling.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
feeling.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>35349779
Not op but I get a weird sticky feeling here.Hrd to explain.No pain just a weird feeling.Any clue guys?Probs go to a doctor if it doesn't fuck off.
>>
>>35349942
Probably nerve pinching. I have that but I still lift with it. Not sure how to get rid of it.
>>
>>35350290
I have it too. It's the same feeling like when you sleep on your arms and you feel needles when you wake up, but in a small localized area. It happens to me after lifting when I sit on a chair usually
>>
Well i guess no more back till im completely healed and even more and ill take it slow the first few days of working out i guess, till im 110% healed n ready
>>
You might have some knots there. Pinpoint the exact spot it hurts and get your GF to elbow the shit out of it, like deep tissue massage. It should hurt but feel good at the same time. Do this a couple times a day
>>
I actually just massaged myself with a fucking paintbrush op is a painter yes, and it feels relaxed and nice ill do that from time to time too fuck it
>>
>>35349906
ICF 5x5

Not Op but i have the same pain.
>>
>>35349779
I had the saame thing for ages. prob the first long lasting "pain" ive had, altho it waas more of a sharp jabbing that got worse under stress.

i went to the physio for it and interestingly he basically put it down to my hamstrings and groin being too immobile, despite the fact they have ok flexibility. apparently if ur weightlifting without utilising those muscles eg in squats and deads the erector in ur lower back over compensate and get too strong, which has a knock on effect for the area of the spine u say u have pain in.ur talking about the rhomboids btw.

try a lot of full body stretching, and do v lightweight bulgarian split squats and good mornings with real focus on the glutes and hams. it's working for me
>>
>>35350709
cont...

I actually got pretty strong at squats without squatting properly. my depth and back looked ok, but my hams and glutes werent being used enough. it meant thatmy lower back ended up being too swol. i think it gave me a slight lordosis too. ever since i started doing those good mornings and bss ive learned how actually activate my posterior chain. everything has changed. even my ohp has gotten a lot better. it all comes down to the pelvic area it seems brah
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.