[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY CAN'T I FIT IN???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 14414414414.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
14414414414.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
WHY CAN'T I FIT IN???
>>
Start by faking confidence.
>>
>>35349338

but anon with the wonders of the internet you can kind whatever strange niche of friends you want!

Go get em space cowboy!
>>
>>35349338
Who gives a fuck about fitting in? Are you in high school or something? This site is for 18+
>>
>>35349338
Lol, stop trying to be like others and be the person other people want to be like.
>>
>>35349369
i am 18

>>35349380
people don't take me seriously
>>
>>35349338
Go to /r9k/ for this shit.

Stop being a tryhard and then maybe people will take you seriously.

If you are aware of yourself when you act like someone you arent, chances are people are aware of it too.
That's why people can't take you seriously.
>>
>>35349338
Too fat. Squats and oats.
>>
>>35349338

just call people newfags bro
>>
>>35349515
good advicr
>>
>>35349338

buy bigger clothes, fatty
>>
>>35349338
You are probably too ugly and no one wants you around because you lower the stock of the overall group
>>
>>35349338
I feel the same way sometimes; you should try and figure out if it's paranoia or people are actually targeting you? is it a friend group you've had for awhile because people changing friend groups is a normal part of life people grow apart and change? Did you have two scoops today? there are a lot of reasons why anon just keep lifting physical vitality will take you much farther then trying to force yourself into other peoples social circle.
>>
>>35349533
>taking advice from newfags
>the date and time you are reading this
>>
A true 8x6 can fit only the highest of test sloots. Consider gender reassignment surgery.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.