[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are /fit/ girls any different than normal girls? do they think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 19
File: 1427224122701.jpg (86 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1427224122701.jpg
86 KB, 500x750
are /fit/ girls any different than normal girls?

do they think different of themselves, like, do they think they can have anyone they want and not settle for a nice guy?
>>
Yes they break necks and kill egos.
>>
They go to the gym for the same reasons. Now they're just hotter and therefore deemed less approachable because people lack confidence or think she's already with someone. Just say hi
>>
>>35348723
This.

They cannot be much different than the autists that we are.

/r/ autist /fit/ girl stories.
>>
>>35348733
but if guys go from skinny to ripped, they choose a girl which isn't just a girl, they want the best of the best
wouldn't that apply to girls too that lift for years?
>>
They're female versions of us.

They're that fucked up.
>>
>>35348736
>get ripped
>wanting the best chick
>implying they don't want boipussy
>>
>do they think different of themselves
Not sure what you mean with this. But yeah, my self-esteem is mainly built on my muscles and athletic capability. I have always done a lot sports, so no from fatty tumblrina to fitness chick fairytale behind it, I just feel best and high when doing something athletic. Not sure where other girls gets that high or if they even do.

>do they think they can have anyone they want and not settle for a nice guy?
Most guys doesn't lift like at all, so the don't even care really. I have never dated someone who was super fit, cause most of those guys are not really educated and not the sharpest tool in a box. So I prefer the normie guy with a good degree and sense of humor over that super ripped autist.

Not saying that I wouldn't enjoy a fit doctor, but such men are so rare that I'm not expecting to find one. And desu I'm fine with the normie guys, the facial aesthetics and height are more important than his absolute bf% or bp stats.
>>
>>35348774
i feel intimidated by those buff dudes when i merely started going to the gym.
i mean, it's not like i don't know my way around girls, i know that i'm a funny guy, but if they see me next to some meathead, i guess they'd choose him because of instincts
>>
>>35348774
>the facial aesthetics and height are more important
Truth hath been spoketh
>>
>>35348798
>>35348774
>height important
>making manlets feel obsolete
>>
File: 1448479116153.jpg (383 KB, 2692x2692) Image search: [Google]
1448479116153.jpg
383 KB, 2692x2692
One thing I've learned is that if a bitch does crossfit, just fucking walk away.
>>
The ones who run a lot tend to be insecure but mostly normal.

The ones who lift tend to have egos bigger than most guys and seem to think they are gods gift to earth.
>>
>>35348806
Is there a story to go with that?
>>
>>35348814
>The ones who lift tend to have egos bigger than most guys and seem to think they are gods gift to earth.

so as a normal guy you should stay away from those girls then?
>>
>>35348774
>So I prefer the normie guy with a good degree and sense of humor over that super ripped autist.
This.
I lift for myself, and don't really care about buff and ripped guys. I just want an ok normie with similar interests and good humor.
>>
>>35348824
then why not help that normie become ripped?
>>
>>35348736
>believing body is everything
Every meathead I see has an average gf at best.
>>
>>35348843
i'd be happy with a girl that lifts, she could teach me a lot i think, but the thought of her being incredibly self conscious is putting me off
>>
>>35348789
I (I'm the one who you answered to) have been lifting pretty seriously for few years so it's legit to say that I'm one of the strongest and most muscular women I regularly see at gym. Still however, I don't really pay attention to those biggest dudes at the gym. Personally I like tall men with wide shoulders and body some what ottermode. It looks athletic, it looks good, it's what I'd prefer.

Pic related. I know that his hips are a bit wide and his chest isn't much, but does that make a difference? Nope. He's handsome, he's tall, he's athletic, he's 5/5 even with such genetical shortcomings in his aesthetics. But as said, criterias are different when choosing the BB winner or a bf, so those things doesn't matter.

>>35348798
This ain't no racket sience, you men wouldn't dare a girl with a fugly face no matter how great his ass or tits might be. Maybe some of you would fuck, but most women definitely wouldn't.

>>35348805
I'm 5'7 so therefore shorties aren't my piece of cake.
>>
>>35348774
>Not saying that I wouldn't enjoy a fit doctor, but such men are so rare that I'm not expecting to find one

>tfw I'm fit and have a master's in physics, working on PhD

feels good man
>>
>>35348887
had something with a /fit/ girl once, best sex ever
>>
>>35348837
I do. My ex was the one who got me into lifting but he doesn't really stick to it. He's a typical skelly and mostly does cardio. I started to motivate him again in november and he has bulked a bit. Hoping he can keep it up, because he's really self conscious about being skinny.
>>
>>35348904
then i pray to god to sometime down the road acquire a girl that lifts and helps me get out of skinny fat mode, lifts with me, cooks stuff for me and ensues in sexy time with me, with each month getting banged harder and harder
>oh the dream...
>>
>>35348890
Fit doctor is what she said. You made the mistake of taking that literally though. By fit she didn't mean 1/2/3/4 or something but rather a tall ottermode guy, obviously with dark hair, blue eyes and 10/10 in general. By doctor she meant not simply a PhD degree, but someone smart, streetwise, funny, highly intelligent in general... and a comparatively high, steady income.

There you go. :)
>>
>>35348912
You should help yourself out of skinnyfat mode, bro. The girl will come, but you should lift for yourself.
>>
>>35348932
i'm on it, but a girl with the knowledge of lifting and dieting would be really helpful in achieving that
>>
>>35348941
That's true. If life throws you in my direction, I'll help you out. Good luck, mate.
>>
>>35348949
thanks ma'am
>>
>>35348893
Yeah, but men and women are different here. A good body only wouldn't be enough to turn me on. But if you got self-esteem, you are funny and smart, I sure as hell will get turned on even though your body wasn't like Greek God's.

>>35348920
Lol. I like all hair colors as long as he has hair, and since I'm also /pol/, blonde would be prefered, actually. ;)
>>
>>35349002
im >>35348893
i don't even have a good body at all, it was my character, my humor that god me that far, probably would've gotten me even further but oh well, was her choice.
>>
>>35348815
It's probably like a man who does crossfit but louder and more retarded about it. Or exactly the same as the man and still shit.
>>
do you guys think there is a difference between girls lifting and girls doing crossfit ?
>>
>>35348887
That's funny, I have a thing for butterfaces. I don't know why, but I'll take the girl with an ugly face but 10/10 ass over a 9/10 overall girl. I've always been this way
>>
>>35348711
They're more like men. It's really unattractive to me personally because I like women who are submissive and dependent. Plus they're more like men in that they will fuck the hottest guys and brag about it to their friends.

That's only really fit girls, who have visible abs and shit, normal cardiobunny girls are just normal and completely self aware of how attractive they are which makes them bitchier than normal.
>>
>date a girl that's into olympig weightlifting
>dat sex though
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (37 KB, 374x421) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
37 KB, 374x421
>>35349042
me too brother, me too.

>tfw girls with prettier faces have told me i can do better but im like yeah but that ass tho
>>
>>35349164
There was one girl I was seeing for a while where I was told that. Amazing ass, but she had a bit of a busted face.

Same thing though: there were a few people who were looked confused at me being with her (my closer friends knew why when they saw her butt). And she was tight as fuck and could deep throat.
>>
>>35349462
> And she was tight as fuck and could deep throat.
this
fit girl i once dated loved to give bjs
>>
>>35349469
Dude, I'm a convert when it came to bjs. Used think they weren't a big deal at all for the longest time, but it just turned out I hadn't been with a girl who knew how to give a good one. It's a true blessing when you find a woman who loves sucking cock.
>>
File: 1437963207699.jpg (25 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1437963207699.jpg
25 KB, 360x360
I don't like this thread because it makes me feel insecure because I'll never experience any of this.

When did /fit/ get so many normies?
>>
>>35349525
you tell me man
that girl, goddamn did she know what to do
always swallowed
fuck
should've wifed her desu
>>
how do you even deal with going from a fit girl to a normie girl again
>>
>>35349462

I was somewhat confused at the end of the first line.

Everything made sense at the end onf the 2nd.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x656
>>35349002
>i'm also /pol/
>>
>>35348774
>>35348798
>>35348824
>tfw good face, tall and hilarious
>not fit by any means but lost 110lbs this year

would a fit chick be into that at all? I don't even know if I want a fit chick because they seem high maintenance, but I've been told the "i used to be fat" story can work wonders on girls
>>
>>35349030
yes, girls doing crossfit want to appear active and show off their "gains" to people as much as possible

fit chicks actually have discipline and are working towards a goal
>>
>>35349915
Not high maintenance, but I don't date tall guys. Prefer manlets.
>>
>>35349929
then i'll dream of a fit chick as my wife some day...
>>
>>35349941
I was still asking more about the fitness story portion, not anyone's particular preferences
>>
>>35349944
>>35349929
give me a hard working squat chick over some instagramming crossfitter any day
>>
>>35349964
had the pleasure of dating one for a couple of months and god damn those quads
>>
>>35349915
>>35349915
Definitely! if you are intelligent too, you got it all
>>
>>35349972
I've only ever hooked up with one girl that was athletic and even then she was just a yoga girl, great ass but almost completely flat chest. First time I've ever felt actually gay in my life besides that one time I got drunk and deepthroated a dildo for a whole bottle of rum
>>
>>35349985
yeah, the squat girl also had small tits, but she was really open to anything in bed, literally anything
>>
File: 1397262318583.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1397262318583.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>35349977
fugg i gotta hit the bars soon

nice double dubs by the way
>>
>>35348711
Opie there's a simple answer to this:
> are /fit/guys any different than normal guys?

do they think different of themselves, like, do they think they can have anyone they want and not settle for a nice girl?
Seriously how stupid are you opie. Its females, not the goddamn aliums coming for your anus.
>>
>>35349956
Yeah but most girls don't want to date proper tall guys unless they're kinda tall themselves.
>>
File: dubs.gif (516 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
dubs.gif
516 KB, 245x240
>>35349999
good on ya mate
>>
>>35350011
that's fine, i don't really care to date girls at the moment, i just wanted to know if it'd make it easier to talk to them

being alone after a very long term relationship makes it tough to interact with the general female populace
>>
I married a skelly I met on /v/. Sure I like fit guys. But my husband is tall and is amazing handsome so it makes up for it. I'd take someone I get along and have similar interests with over a 10/10 buff dude any day.
>>
>>35350010
>Its females, not the goddamn aliums coming for your anus.
>females
>not aliens
excuse me anon, but females ARE aliens
>>
>>35350036
you did?
>>35350015
thanks man
>>
>>35350026
Feels. Takes long time to recover from that kind of stuff. Work the feels out in the gym, bro.
>>
>>35350036
>marry someone from 4chan
careful, my best friend did that and now he has two kids and an ex wife
>>
>>35349915
You might start by thinking of them as individuals rather than something a backstory can "work wonders" on. Jesus Christ, listen to yourself.
>>
>>35350057
doing my best, thanks man
>>
>>35350057
same situation
winter bulk for life right...
>>
>>35350062
if a majority of girls I met were actually interesting or had hobbies, I would think of them more as individuals. Unfortunately they are notoriously difficult to converse with and thus all seem very similar

Maybe it's just the town I live in, I don't know
>>
>>35349002
>I'm also /pol/
i actually liked you up to this point
as a guy with actual blond hair i command you to gtfo back to pol and may zyzz have mercy on your soul
>>
>>35350053
>>35350058
We dated for years first so I'm not worried. :) And I love his family. I'm closer to them then my own family now.
>>
>>35350098
he's living the dream
>>
>>35350098
My best friend and the girl he met on 4chan were married for 3 years after dating for 2. I guess I can't sit here and make the claim that it'll happen to you

Just wish she didn't steal my brother and then ruin his life
>>
the more attractive a girl is the less interesting she has to be think of it folks
>>
>>35350112
>>35350098
funny enough i met a girl on 4chan, dated a while, but she broke things up for her ex
a real shame, she gave me some dieting plans, helped me with my routine, we had a really nice time together
guess it's not that unlikely after all that people actually meet here in this shithole of a website
>>
>>35350132
that sucks anon, but if she is the kind of person that would do something like that you are probably better off in the long run
>>
>>35350011
>be 6' even
>try to start dating a grill that's 5'11
>says I'm too short to date, but would throw me a courtesy fuck
>reject the pity fuck and develop full fledged manlet rage.

Will I eber lern?
>>
>>35350152
looks like it, nevertheless, wishing you guys best of luck ( if you're the femanon with the /v/ guy )
>>
>>35350154
>letting girls dictate your emotions and self worth

atleast you rejected the sex, she was probably offering just to make herself feel superior
>>
>>35349002
how much of a deal breaker being bald is to you girls?
considering that's the only major flaw of the guy..
>>
>>35348890
an MD and a PhD is different.

Fuck people with phDs in anything. Someone's dying, someone else yells "Is there a doctor?" some prick with his phD and no first aid training/experience comes up and says "Yes, I'm a doctor"
>>
>>35350105
>Met a /v/irgin in a sea of normies
>tfw he actually likes me and we get along perfectly
>we finally meet
>nervous because he never looked that great on Skype. Shitty webcam
>10/10 pure Norse genes
>towers over me
>perfect green eyes
>mfw
Nah m8 I'm living the dream

>>35350112
Yeah. I'm sorry man that sucks. I've heard horror stories about people meeting on /soc/ and shit.
>>
>>35350214
then you're living the dream
>>
>>35350160
Awe thanks :)
>>
>>35350200
not a girl but from what I've found, younger girls think being bald is bad while the older mature women don't mind, maybe as long as you have a beard or scruff or something to offset it

>>35350203
rofl this is totally true, my old music teacher had a phD in minor music theory and made us all call him Doctor during class
>>
>>35350079
We got you, bro
>>
>>35350247
thanks man, really need that now
>>
>>35348890
>PhD
>doctor of anything

>thick,solid,tight
>have RN license
>working for my Occupational Therapy license next semester

Being a nurse and fit is literally shooting fish in a barrel. It's a hen house and every chick is always fighting with another women to steal her job. They see you and realize you're not competition but can help them further their career.

I can't tell you how many bitches throw themselves at me just because
>oh you're the DoN's favorite employee?

An what's hilarious is the DoN is the same fucking way.
>>
>>35350359
>nurse
>and fit
literally my dream women
>>
thanks for the insights femanons
>>
>listening to women
>caring what they think/say
>taking all this to heart
>being pussy whipped

hope you enjoyed your thread, betas.
>>
>>35350571
implying you never listened to a girl you had feelings for anon
>>
>>35349042
I used to be like you. Then I dated a gorgeous slim c cup bitch with a small but round ass. She was tall and skinny. But her face was amazing. Now I can't seem to find a better looking girl.
>>
>>35348711

girls think they can have anyone regardless if they lift or not

modern women = entitled princesses
>>
>>35348717
top kek
>>
>>35350642
this

they think they can easily play with a guys feelings
>>
>>35350576

>muh feelings

uhh so you're saying you have feelings for the girls in this thread? since you're listening to them you must, by your logic.

>Are fit girls different than normal girls?

what the fuck does that even mean? what are you trying to ask, man?

>muh nice guys

jesus christ. youre asking questions only a beta who doesnt get out and meet girls would ask. It's just pure face palm worthy.

>listening to women

Dude women will tell you one thing then flip the script on you so fast. They aren't logical. They say one thing and do the other. Please understand this. You're putting them on pedestal and trying to solve their mind and find all the answers. Not gonna happen. Just stop with your faggotry.
>>
>>35350702
what's your story anon?
>>
>>35348711
>are /fit/ girls any different than normal girls?
overall, they're bigger attention whores and even more obsessed with social media (mainly instagram) than normal girls
also inflated ego from raised attractiveness
>>
>>35348711
For every fit girl, there are ten fit guys. They know this, and can be pretty demanding and have an even bigger sense of entitlement than most women.
But otherwise, they're cool. Usually smart, dedicated, and not fuckups.
>>
I hate the ones that crave attention

im doing shoulders one day and this chick grabs the bench beside me and does barbell squats. literally every other bench is open, but no, she has to come beside me.

fuck off, im here to lift not to talk with you. get your attention fix elsewhere.
>>
>>35350642
The sad thing is they're right. Have you looked at online dating? Fat girls have a better dating life than fit guys do now.
>>
>>35350757
usually
>>
>>35350786
>grabs the bench beside me
>does barbell squats

squats on bench?
how?
>>
File: fitFemales.png (438 KB, 1092x1746) Image search: [Google]
fitFemales.png
438 KB, 1092x1746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6tTv_DEY7s
>>
>>35348774
>tfw fit soon to be doctor
>tfw manlet

Would you ever overlook my manlet deficit and get with a dude like me?
>>
File: fitFemales2.png (794 KB, 1236x1119) Image search: [Google]
fitFemales2.png
794 KB, 1236x1119
>>35348711
>>35350832
>are they different?
You tell me, OP.
>>
>>35350850
>tfw no sophie gf
>>
>>35348814
>The ones who lift tend to have egos bigger than most guys and seem to think they are gods gift to earth.

I've met a number of girls who fall on both ends of the spectrum, but the ones with the huge ego just because they're a girl who was blessed by the weights are the worst.
That kind of personality is actually less attractive than their NPC Bikini competitor bodies, imo.
They're the types who have fitness instagrams and just post selfies all day.

On the other hand, the girls who enjoy lifting and actually learning, but only do it because they enjoy it, or for good health are 10/10 would waifu.
>>
>>35350832
>>35350850
>>
>>35350885
>On the other hand, the girls who enjoy lifting and actually learning, but only do it because they enjoy it, or for good health are 10/10 would waifu.
this
had the opportunity with one, she would've made me into bear mode
>>
>>35348774
>tfw fit soon to be doctor
>tfw manlet

Would you ever overlook manlet-ism and get with a dude like me?
>>
>>35348773
This desu senpai
>>
>>35349042
I'm the same way. probably just low self-esteem because I was a dweeb most of my life and intimidated by the 9/10s.

ugly-hot girls are still my favorite though
>>
>>35350154
You did the right thing by rejecting her "courtesy fuck".
Don't worry about your height, you're taller than average. To me, it seems like she's insecure about her own height.
>>
>>35350660
Well, they often can, desu
>>
>>35351690
and almost always around the christmas holidays
>>
>>35348711
I vote yes.
The popular opinion within the male bbing community that any fit girl is immediately extremely attractive has led to endless chicks becoming narcissistic off the back of 5 months of lifting. Constant progress pics with 100 hashtags (will always include #girlswholift) and possibly renaming their instagram to '*name*_fitness'.
Sure it's great to date girls who gym and diet, because you have a lot in common that way. But fuck dating a narcisstic asshat like 90% of 'fit' girls.
>>
>>35351913
don't the positive sides outweigh the negative ones in dating fit chicks
>>
>>35351931
Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of positives. But as OP referenced, you will very often find that fit girls go through a lot of guys, mostly due to their inflated ego and belief that they can get any guy simply because they own a bag of protein powder . They rarely settle down.
>>
>>35351931

the worst part of dating a hot girl is dealing with the CONSTANT barage of fucbois hitting on her. If you dont have high enough esteem, it will enrage you
>>
>>35351977
then how does a normal guy acquire a fit girl as his own
>>
>>35352027
then you've got to constrain yourself to not enraging when another guy mires her gainz
>>
>>35351913

girls who work out because they actually enjoy it as a hobby are your best bet. Theres so many chick DYEL's who lose a little bit of fat and then slut it up in the gym by wearing nothing but super short shorts and a sports bra and becoming a cliche gym douche where its their ONLY personality trait.
>>
>>35352027
yeah and you need to be cool with the fact that your girl's booty progress pic is located within more teenage wankbanks than you could possibly imagine
>>
File: 1417668951887.jpg (155 KB, 500x665) Image search: [Google]
1417668951887.jpg
155 KB, 500x665
>tfw no doujins of a fit chick taking some dweeb to her home gym where all the machines jack him off with every rep but she commands him not to release and keep doing more reps
>>
>>35352059

that never bothered me, I always knew going in that guys would check her out and what not. Its them actively hitting on her when they know she has a boyfriend. Them leaving corny ass pickup lines on her pics and shit. It would legit piss me off

This was my ex btw.
>>
>>35352130
yeah well, there was this girl i would've accepted all of that
you'll probably find another fit girl somewhere
>>
>>35352073
I never realized I wanted this until just now.
>>
>>35352153
>you'll probably find another fit girl somewhere

I dont want a fit girl, I want her :(
>>
File: 1441078049572.gif (517 KB, 147x162) Image search: [Google]
1441078049572.gif
517 KB, 147x162
>>35350154
This is how to fail a shit test.
>>
>>35352222
you and me both buddy... :(
>>
>>35350850
Trump was right. Women are gross
>>
>>35350881

I want her to hold me as I gingerly kiss her traps and neck
>>
>>35348711
Dude they are women, they are no different than any other women.
Have you seen how entitled fat women are?
>you better be above 6'
>you better work out
>you better make a shit ton of money

Average sized women are the same.
Fit women are the same.

It's the individual mentality that matters.
>>
>>35352308
so...tehy're all in all aliens that can not make ration decisions right?
>>
File: natashaughey_ - 0tFFYzPGHc.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
natashaughey_ - 0tFFYzPGHc.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>35352350
Wanting a tall fit rich man is not rational?
>>
>>35351977
>They rarely settle down.

what is this shit? used to be men were reluctant to settle down and wanted adventure and success and lots of sex. now everyone is a faggot who wants to keep a bff girlfriend at the age of 15. jesus christ.
>>
>>35352376
just stated how many woman think
>>
>>35350832
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

holy fuck!

also beta faggot boyfriends, and i hate using that word. maybe my worldview is a bit more robust and less faggotron, but periods and bodily functions don't really worry me. you should see the mess i've made of toilets. you think that's bad live in a room with 12 fucking retards for 12 weeks. and shower with 60.

hell, she cleaned herself up, what's he complaining about.
>>
>>35352387
>>35351977
it's just that people nowadays rarley settle down with the first person they click with because they think that there could be a better person out there
>>
>>35352046
by not being a total pussy. guess you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>35352387
as in settle for one guy fuckwit. enjoy having lots of sex and adventures with a chick who's having lots of sex and adventures with 3 other guys
>>
>>35352464
and you're not a total pussy i guess?
>>
>>35352046

say hi or something and initiate a conversation. Then ask for her number, then call her and ask her to go on a date. Then go on the date and have fun with her. Do this a few times and then you got yourself a fit gf
>>
>>35352511
not if she says no after 4 dates
>>
File: school time.png (200 KB, 360x410) Image search: [Google]
school time.png
200 KB, 360x410
>>35348711
>are /fit/ girls any different than normal girls?

They are -extra- attention-whorey.

Be prepared to watch them wallow in validation on social media.

They're no different than Zyzz wannabes. Whores.
>>
File: 13246448012.png (25 KB, 700x732) Image search: [Google]
13246448012.png
25 KB, 700x732
>>35352260
>>35352222

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubKUP8c0FHE
>>
>>35352569
changes the title to
>she stoped loving him today
feelsbad.gif
>>
>>35352596

"he stopped loving her today" because he said he would love her until he died, but she broke up with him and told him he will find another, but he was just miserable without her. Then his friend actually sees him smile and he stopped loving her because he finally died
>>
>>35352642
shit's depressing man
>>
>>35352458
this isn't new, it's just that it previously was kept more discrete.
>>
>>35352653
with that mindset being more openly accepted, women choose their partners like they want to and thus break so many hearts that men lose their hope in women, applies the other way around too but mostly that way
>>
>>35352464
The problem is even meeting fit girls is difficult. I do well with normal guy girls but I know like 2 girls that lift. One rejected me already and the other has a bf.
Simply finding girls who actually lift is the hardest part
>>
>>35352473
Why would I give a fuck? You're implying that I'm not fucking whoever I want as well.

This bizarre notion that you have to commit to every girl, even ones that are fucking other guys. What the fuck is wrong with you? You turn yourself into a cuckold, no one else can do it for you.

>>35352478
No? It's not actually hard to get women. Are you afraid of being hurt? I mean, what exactly are you afraid of? People have limited ability to do anything to you. If your self-esteem is so fragile that rejection damages it then you have other issues that you need to address and, word from the wise, they're not going to be resolved by lifting weights in the corner of the gym and obsessing over macros. Nor by indulging in wanton hedonism (done that too!) and trying to be friends with every nigger you meet.

I could go on but I've handed out advice on this faggot board before and generally it's ignored because faggots here just want to wallow in their own disease. It's like /r9k/ in sweat pants. So fuck it.
>>
>>35352702
>Simply finding girls who actually lift is the hardest part
never had any contact with a girl that lifted, somehow managed to meet up and date with a girl i, yes, came in contact with on /fit/
>>
>>35348806
>clean and jerk
>>
>>35352723
this thread looks like this is a good place for advice anon, haven't seen any shitposting so go for it
>>
>>35352682
>but mostly that way

it doesn't, it's just that you're a man so you fixate on what effects you.

and also there is now a vibe in the culture, and one that particularly effects the pillow-wrapped and confined millenial male, that male promiscuity is unacceptable and all strange women must be treated like the sainted virgin mary. previously that sort of respect was limited to your senior female relatives like your mother and grandmother.
>>
>>35352702
meeting women is always the primary difficulty, rather than bedding them. take care of the first and the second takes care of itself, particuly if you meet a volume of women and not just one or two.
>>
>>35352775
yeah, that attitude towards women in this age is not something that's beneficial for a relationship with a guy
>>
>>35352723
>No? It's not actually hard to get women.
That's why I stopped trying, actually.

Because I know if I try, it won't be that hard. But it should be. It should be really hard, so that when I actually manage to do it, it feels like an achievement. But it won't. It will feel like I just lowered my standards and fucked some girls with nothing better to do.
>>
>>35352752
i'm actually drive by posting at the moment, i just sat down in between tasks and i really need to get up and get shit done otherwise i'll be here forever. but i keep getting distracted by people replying, it's like a porn-cycle where you can't stop clicking on every colorful and promising picture which willl no doubt be better than the last.

not wanting to sound too sunday special but you need to go and do challenging shit that is important to you. not fucking zeitgiest highschool teacher liberal meme bullshit hillary clinton faggotry, but i suggest something that is actually really hard and hopefully fucking dangerous. does wonders for resetting your social perceptions.

picking things up and putting them down does not cut it. in 10 years time you'll be in the same fucking place. unless you're arnold, but if you want to be like him go and actually look at what he did. he was already a millonaire before he started movies (commercial property) not to mention being numero uno party boy.

whatever, got to go fuck it.
>>
>>35352810
the niggers have it right, bitches ain't shit. remember as well that neither are other guys. in the death of conventional boundries of politeness too much consideration is now given to strangers. they're strangers for a reason.

>>35352862
why?

so what the fuck are you looking for? you're never going to find your waifu if you stay at home anyway.

and have you had many partners? because otherwise you are literally making shit up.
>>
>>35352907
so treating girls as shit is the right thing to do?
>>
>>35352907
I've only had one girlfriend, and after it ended I decided to give up.

I go to a school with a lot of girls and I turn all of them that are interested in me down because I'm beyond trying at this point. I'm just going to reorient my life so that I can become narrow-sighted enough that I don't care about how lonely I am, and instead measure my worth only through monetary success.
>>
>>35352870
havea a good one anon
>>
>>35350881
She actually looks like a woman in this pic. What is this, old?
>>
>>35352967
pretty recent actually a week or so ago
>>
>>35352934
treating them like shit? interesting statement, because you seem to be implying that treating them as anything other than sacred icons of womenhood on a motherfucking pedestal is somehow disrespectful and wrong. so that would actually be an issue with your social metrics (not the right word but i can't think of it right now).

Why would you extend to a strange women any more consideration than you would extend to a strange man? in ye olden times you would be more polite (door holding, not punching them in the face during a disagreement (which guys used to do to each other quite a lot) if they weren't your wife) but you still wouldn't give a fuck about the opinion of some silly bitch.

so ask yourself why you treat women this way and where you got it from.
>>
finding happiness with another person is imo what one should seek for, not happiness alone.
why not let someone help you be happy
>>
>>35352997
i don't do that anon, i title myself to be one of those "good guys", maybe too good to a girl.
it always turned out that i was too good to them, that i should've maybe been more of an asshole guy sometimes
>>
>>35352951
have random sex for a while. not even kidding. it will break you out of your malaise, re-socialize you, and help you heal. because it sounds like you invested a lot of your self-esteem in that relationship and she took it all with her. and you sound too ineffectual at the moment to get it back.

when my first relationship ended i was under the impression i was good with women. i actually wasn't but i had no other reference points except my first girlfriend.
>>
>tfw she is probably writing with her ex again at this very moment
>tfw you handmade a coffee mug for her with piana printed on it
all i wanted was a fit girl to stay and be my gf
>>
>>35353017
she's not your mum and you're not her special little boy. most women, like most men, don't give a fuck about you and you make zero difference in their lives. in fact you're probably coming across as kind of creepy.

EAT THOSE FUCKING EGGS
>>
>>35353020
>have random sex for a while. not even kidding. it will break you out of your malaise, re-socialize you, and help you heal
Not gonna happen, I have high standards.
>>
>>35353046
i guess so anon
chugging down my protein drink, alone, while a cold wind breeze is running down my spine
>>
>>35353056
>high standards

Just admit you can't get with women.
>>
>>35353056
>I have high standards.

what does this even mean?

>>35353089
yeah, you might be right. or he can't stand another rejection and is trying to shield himself.
>>
>>35353076
you're not doing yourself any favors. maybe start doing yourself some favors and get your own needs met.

getting your own needs met is a vital part of self-esteem and social position. because what it actually means is that you can actually look after yourself, rather than just put food in your own mouth. it's empowering.
>>
>>35353089
Yeah, I can't get with women that are decent, and the only time I did was a one-off.
Not even being sarcastic, you're right.

But then, your advice is null and you'll have to admit that there's no hope for some of us and the best advice you can give is just put women out of your head and just learn to be content without. Not happy, but content, which is good enough, really.

And not to go on a tangent, but where did the idea come from that as humans we're entitled to happiness? It's a load of horseshit. If we're content, we're functional. Anything greater is superfluous.
>>
>>35348920
You are overcomplicating things.
She wants someone tall and rich.
Women don't desire doctors and lawyers for their intellectual achievements.
In countries where doctors earn jack shit (e..g post-USSR), there is no preference for doctors whatsoever.
>>
>>35353135
the only need i need to meet is someone at my side, someone to talk to, to exchange emotions with, for me not being alone, not talking about friends or family, talking about having a partner, is something i actually need to be happy
have someone at your side you can protect, you can turn to, who is your best friend, but more.
that's the only "need" i need
>>
File: GodMode.jpg (49 KB, 479x697) Image search: [Google]
GodMode.jpg
49 KB, 479x697
>>35353157

you mean tall good looking white guys

you can be tall but ugly as fuck. Doesnt matter. Women want tall AND facial aesthetics. Seriously if you dont look like this you'll never be the man she desperately wants to fuck. Soz bro
>>
>>35350203
>Someone's dying, someone else yells "Is there a doctor?"
Actually happened to my wife during a flight, she was woken up by a stewardess.
>>
>>35348717

Kek
>>
>>35353155
what a load of self-negating bullshit.

get with a lot of not-decent women. you'll stop worrying and wallowing to the point were you start getting decent ones. it's like work experience. you work a lot of shit jobs until you get a good one.

or don't and continue forever as you are now. it doesn't actually effect me at all.

>>35353171
so you're a non-functional dependent personality? good luck with that and you'll need it. because unless you change that you're pretty much fucked. can't do anything for you if you're not prepared to do it yourself.
>>
>>35353200
what are you talking about anon
>>
>>35353237
>so you're a non-functional dependent personality?
mh not directly
i'm happy with myself sort of, but being lonely makes me sad and i can't stand be single so having a girl at my side that fits me would just make my normal happiness even better
>>
They're probably more self obsessed than regular girls. No woman as ever offered to fuck me so I don't really give a shit about them. I lift because I want to. Not because it will help me get laid, because it hasn't.
>>
>>35353200
Yeah, but that's obvious. I just interpreted the specifics she mentioned.
Women pretend to care about intellect, but they don't. I was the best student during my B.Sc. CS studies, in a good university. I am probably slightly below average in looks (real average, not what dumb cunts consider average — cf. OkCupid's research). Not one girl approached me during those 3 years in the uni.
>>
>>35348711
Of course.

/fit/ girls like pussy. Normal girls like cock. Now you know what you're looking for.
>>
>>35353237
>or don't and continue forever as you are now. it doesn't actually effect me at all.
Dude, you're giving advice to a group of predominately depressed men on an anonymous image board.

You're obviously doing this because you want to feel good about yourself. My question is, is it working?

Because the only thing you're doing is to yourself demonstrating your own mental "superiority." You're flexing in the mirror in front of a bunch of pictures of skeletons that you hung up.
>>
>>35353254
you know, the issue isn't that you want a soul mate, it's that your passive. she's not going to wash up on the shore. you need to go out and find her, and you might go through a lot before you get there. teh more experienced you are the better you'll be able to judge what you want and if they're the right person.

>>35353321
>You're obviously doing this because you want to feel good about yourself.

nope. it is literally because i have nothing else to do right now.

>demonstrating your own mental "superiority."

nope. it is literally because i have nothing else to do right now.

well actually i do, i am just letting myself be distracted.

feel free to go on being insecure about your social position though (your assertation of my 'mental superiority is just the manifestation of your own insecurities). doesn't worry me.

see nigger? we can all play that game.
>>
>>35350881
is she being paid by the supplement industry now or what?
>>
>>35353388
> it's that your passive. she's not going to wash up on the shore
somehow a chance always arose from somewhere that i got to know a girl.
and if that chance was there, i took it, took the first step towards it and didn't let it just come to me.
maybe it's just the type of girl i'm into that's difficult to find and thus i'm thinking that i might be alone for a long time dunno
>>
>>35350359
>PhD
>doctor of philosophy

It's literally right there in the name senpai
>>
>>35353388
You're advising everyone to do things your way, because you feel superior.

The shit you're going on about now, about projecting just proves this further.

Because you want to preach.
>>
>you're not the problem
>i am
what did she mean by this? and yes, in her best time she squatted 220
>>
>>35353269
Most women don't approach men. Not ALL but most. At best you'll have to learn to read the signs she's interested. Eye contact, smile, etc.

Either way you have to initiate that shit. Doesn't have to be aggressive or fancy. Just take interest and pay some complements. Most bitches will be glad that you're chill and not acting like a dick or a creep which is like more than half of what the guys out there are acting like.
>>
why dont you guys just watch RSD vids? It obviously works since it working for them

try it see how it goes?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RSDTyler/videos
>>
>>35353484
this
>>
>>35352376
>this retarded pose
make them stop

STOP
>>
>>35353441
>You're advising everyone to do things your way, because you feel superior.

no, i'm advising people, if you notice, to actually get out and try and stop negating themselves. not actually uncommon advice. this advice is based on experience and age (no longer in my twenties). it's pretty standard stuff. and it works.

this whole superiority meme thing comes only from you, because you're feeling inferior and so you're projecting. you're pushing against helpful anon because you're insecure and you feel like random posts on the internet are dominating you and corrupting your world view and you can't keep it out of your head. but this only means you've got wider issues, which you're shit at dealing with. you feel subject to random strangers. your ability to maintain social boundaries is lacking and so every social interaction is an uncomfortable intrusion. you're probably the sort of person who is very open to suggestion despite the fact that you try hard not to be, because you're scared of other people changing parts of you and you fear you can't do anything about it.

that's not my problem. go to another thread if you don't like it.

we can keep this exchange up indefinitely. you'll get more and more upset because you don't have the coping mechanisms to deal with it, and i'll find it more and more amusing because it doesn't really worry me. whatever.

the more and more i tell you what you are, even if i'm wrong (which i'm not), you'll just get angrier and angrier. and you'll carry it with you as well. i won't. this is only a distraction for me.

whatever.
>>
>>35353539
it's a compulsory pose in bodybuilding comps. forget what it's called. 'gay as fuck' maybe?
>>
>>35353546
Man, I'm glad you typed all that out for me given that you really don't care.

I'm glad you threw both of those "whatever" fragments in there, really helps get the point across.
>>
whenever i see girls involved in traditionally/predominantly male hobbies these days (weightlifting/powerlifting/guns/cars/etc) they have massive fucking egos due to receiving so much attention and praise from foaming-at-the-mouth betas for just being medicore yet female in a hobby/lifestyle that is interesting to mostly men.

90% of the time a fit girl has an army of willing beta cucks that provide her with so much attention shes either unapproachable or unable to connect with people on a personal/vulnerable level bc theyre already larger than life atop the pedestal
>>
>>35353574
It's, "I'm a fucking retard? Maybe. Meh."
>>
>>35353578
>Man, I'm glad you typed all that out for me given that you really don't care.

happy to be of service, i am helpful anon after all. remembering of course that you care so much that you were compelled to initiate your passive-aggressive little two cents, unsolicited, into the exchange. only pretending to be retarded isn't going to cut it, submissive-chun.

>I'm glad you threw both of those "whatever" fragments in there, really helps get the point across.

it did? good, that was the intent after all. i am quite a good communicator.
>>
>>35353588
yeah, could be. it's hard to keep track of them all.
>>
>>35353580
here's an idea. pretend to be beat cuck then blow out her exceptions of you and all of her other beta cuck friends. you'll have an easy way in and it should be a smooth transition if you play your cards right.
>>
>>35353484
Dude I know all that now. I can look on my past in retrospect and says with confidence that female students were not interested in me, with maybe one or two exceptions of fuglies.
I am not complaining, I am showing a point. Women don't give jack shit about intellect.
>>
>>35353812
They care that you're intelligent enough to hold a decent conversation and not be socially awkward. But no, they won't care if you have an AA degree or a Master's degree. All of that is icing on a cake.

Female students probably would have been interested in you had you been A) More interesting. B) Shown more interest.
>>
>>35353858
I agree on both points, although for some reason you are trying to give me advice that I don't need.
The point is that the dumb cunt above, while trying to look reasonable and non-stereotypical, still looks for someone who is mainly tall and rich. Other requirements are bare minimum. So she is exactly what one would expect from a successful attention whore in man's world.
>>
>>35353858

he's right though

intelligence means fuck all if you dont have the looks to back it up. would you fuck a fat, smart girl?

of course not.
>>
>>35353906
Not only fuck-all, but above the bare minimum, it has no importance. Most people aren't even capable of appreciating high-level intelligence, and they also don't like to feel dumb in comparison.
>>
they wear clothing with dumb as fuck catch lines such as break necks and kill egos
>>
>>35353906
Looking at it the wrong way. What makes you think the fat girl is smart? She obviously didn't make smart choices to end up that way now did she?

I would fuck the chick who was smart enough to take care of herself, treats others with respect, doing something with her life, etc.
>>
>>35353933

looks mean everything.

I was smart as fuck before getting fit. how much pussy did it get me? NONE.

you only get noticed when you look good.
>>
>>35353987

> hypothetical girl is given the attribute of being smart

> but how we do we know she's smart?

dr needs to increase your aspergos medication.
>>
>>35353906
fat girls that are clever get laid constanty.
>>
>>35354019

girls getting laid is like breathing

you take it for granted cause it's fucking easy

>I have a vagina!

wow, so hard
>>
>>35353905
Not all are like that bro. Sure, I've met those dumb cunts too. And they were medical students. Hot smart female med fags that were dumb as rocks when it comes to men and dating.

You sound like to need to get out there and meet more people though
>>
>>35354009
We could say the same about you anon
>>
>>35354007
Probably weren't that smart if you couldn't get ANY pussy.

Even fat and ugly people are reproducing so you have no excuse when it comes to getting laid brah
>>
>>35354182

you dont understand at all

>even fat and ugly people are reproducing

sure, with other fat and ugly people.

you wont get an ATTRACTIVE girl if you are fat or ugly. you get a 300 lb fatass.

who wants that?
>>
>>35352350
The problem is the return
Wanting someone
>that is sexually stimulating
>healthy
>successful (able to comfortably survive)
Is something all humans want, period.
The problem is a lot of women want all three, but do not offer all three in return.
I know tons of women who are sexually stimulating, who are fit.
They can't survive on their own, they are pure leeches.
That's not an even trade, so they better be willing to drop their standards.
This is the mentality of why the nerd in highschool who as picked on, becomes super rich one day, starts working out, is unbelievably successful, etc/etc.
Dude could be ugly as fuck, but god damn it he isn't 2/3 winning in life. Some bitch will lower her standard to get with that shit, people will call her a gold digger, I call her intelligent.

Women that don't know when to lower their standards are the worst kind of women.
>protip
That's most women.
>>
>>35354196
Ron Jeremy looked pretty fat and ugly to me yet he found a way into the porn industry and slayed plenty of pussy. Better start making excuses for him and yourself so you can feel better about your situation and not be proven wrong anon. Your ego is at stake here.

And you're telling me you haven't seen fat guys with skinny chicks and fat chicks with skinny guys? You must live in a very very small town Because I've seen this more than enough.

People have some weird fetishes and find different things attractive.
>>
>>35348912
Your an ass. Tou should want those exact same things but YOU need to take responsibility fir making it happen
>>
>>35354243

girls were PAID to fuck him

you are delusional if you think girls are attracted to a fat fuck like him
>>
File: ron-jeremy-poster.png (103 KB, 200x283) Image search: [Google]
ron-jeremy-poster.png
103 KB, 200x283
>>35354243
You're an idiot. Firstly, what >>35354262 said.

The fact that you're generalizing relationships off a porn star is insane.

Beyond that, Jeremy didn't get fat until he was well established enough in porn that it didn't matter.
>>
>>35354262
I'm glad you took a stand to find a defense for this Anon. Too bad it doesn't change your situation.

Now Anon, please tell me you haven't seen an attractive person with an ugly person before. This would tell me you don't get out much which would explain a lot to me right now about you :^)
>>
>>35354301
>relationships
>getting pussy
You're getting the two mixed up and I can see why. Yes, you can have both or you can pick one. Hard to believe? Only if you're an idiot like yourself. Someone was talking about getting pussy, not getting a relationship.

Protip: You don't have to be tall or rich for either.

Ron still looked pretty ugly to me brah. He wasn't your Zyzz or even close to a greek god and he found a way to bang his life away and for profit too.
>>
>>35354331

women are like men but worse

we want a girl with nice tits and a big ass

girls want a guy with a nice body, AND wallet. you will never, ever find a hot girl with an ugly or poor man. ever.
>>
fit girls are just girls that are even more insecure
>>
>>35354447

fit people are just people that are even more insecure

fix't
>>
>>35354494
tru
>>
>>35354432
Seen them with ugly men but not poor men. Hope you all are using your intelligence to find a good paying job if you want that quality pussy. While youre at it us that intelligence to make intillegent decessions about your healthy and which girl to enter a relationship unless you want shit for brains and tits. May the force be with you Anons
>>
>>35348774
so you're implying that if i am not an asshat, and ripped, then ill be an ultra-rare pokemon?
its like i have a reason to live again. thx annonette.
>>
>>35348711

fit girls are way more stuck on themselves, and if they find you attractive and you refuse to give them attention at the gym they will act like royal cunts. It can be quite annoying
>>
>>35348887
>you men wouldn't dare a girl with a fugly face no matter how great his ass or tits might be
Sorry, stop projecting. Men aren't nearly as shallow as women. Almost all of what I judge women on, lookswise, is fitness. IDGAF about height or tit size, and face only comes into play if she's truly hideous. Other than that, I'm just judging them on whether they eat healthy and exercise.

But thanks for proving the people in this thread right about fitness chicks being shallow, self-absorbed cunts.
>>
>>35358758
this
>>
>>35358698
Interesting, care to provide an example of such behavior?
>>
>>35353500
>wanting to be known on campus as a weird wannabe pickup artist
yeah no
>>
Good friend with a /fit/ girl

She almost weighs as much as i do. Amazing ass & legs

Doesnt take crap from her current guy and frequently leaves him hanging blue.
>>
>>35348774
>And desu I'm fine with the normie guys, the facial aesthetics and height are more important than his absolute bf% or bp stats.

This. I love love love how they look but I'd only spend more than a night with a ripped guy if there was good conversation and chemistry.
>>
>>35360122
is 5'10" too short
>>
>>35350702
who hurt you ;_;
>>
>>35360229
Not him but pretty much every guy here that's not a virgin has been damaged in some way.

Lends itself really well to gains, it turns out.
>>
>>35360122
>says facial aesthetics and height are more important
>pretend you care about ""conversation"" and ""chemistry"" to make yourself look less shallow
>>
>>35349535
>>/r9k/

you'll be good and comfy there.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.