[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all right fit, I've been training for 4-5 years natty now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1136x640
all right fit,

I've been training for 4-5 years natty now, currently bulking. 235lb morning weight.

Basically I think I've hit my potential. It's to the point where I'm killing myself for ounces of muscle right now and honestly if I try to go any further I just get injured.

So I'm thinking of running a test enathanate cycle in the new year. Thoughts?

Stats are 315x5 bench 455x5 squat and I don't really deadlift because back injury but I'm around 455x5 (505x5 belt less before injury)

Currently bulking so a little bit of fluff.
>>
>>35348702
Looking swole as fuck, bulking diet/routine?
In regards to roids, it looks to me like you won't put much more size on natty. You could make 'progress' natty by shredding
>>
>>35348872
I get more cut up, but it's not realistic to cut down a lot/maintain cut natty without muscle mass loss.

Basically IIFYM but I keep it bro as possible
600carb 250-300 protein (complete + incomplete) 100 fat
>>
>>35348872
Routine is basically push/pull/legs with some strength training thrown in
>>
File: 1447279043536s.jpg (3 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
1447279043536s.jpg
3 KB, 112x125
What are your measurements?

Also, why aren't you satisfied with your current size?
>>
You look great, why would you use steroids, man?
>>
>>35349008
Arms are around 18-19
Quads around 40
Chest not really sure,
Calves are like 18ish

I don't really bother with measurements a lot. I wouldn't say I'm not satisfied, but I think I could be a little more muscular/full. You just don't get that photoshopped look natty, you know?
>>
>>35348702
You have a similar looking body to mine, as far as insertions and such; just 60 lbs heavier. You don't happen to be 5'11"?
>>
Got any pics at lower bf%?
>>
>>35348702

My thoughts:

To progress you need to get on the test. (A starter dose of 250/week for 10 with clomid costs less than a pint of beer a week.)

You've don't everything right, would look like a Sandow if you conditioned, and have clearly taken training seriously for 5 years. The only step up from here is using.

If you do use, ensure that you read up on all the science, try and get it from a doctor if possible (or an online pharmacy that supplies stuff from a 'Bayer' or similar), and deal with any mental shit you may or may not have before doing a cycle. I.e. if your whole mindset is based on being big and strong with no core to your veneer (like a lot of the young men on here), prepare to find roids heavily addictive mentally and a life of constantly chasing something you can never reach.
>>
>>35349060
5'11 masterrace
>>
File: 1433777045828.jpg (9 KB, 545x471) Image search: [Google]
1433777045828.jpg
9 KB, 545x471
>>35348702
>Basically I think I've hit my potential.

Besides being literally FAT AS FUCK
No, you haven't reached it. And yes, getting lean is part of this.
>>
>>35349033
Because he's one of them who live in denial and stay fat.

>big
>lean
>natty
>>
>>35349040
>Quads around 40

P I C T U R E S
>>
>>35349040
what do you for arms and calves lad
>>
>>35348702

lifts are low for 5 years of training @ that bodyweight. Have you been bro-splitting or following ''aesthetics'' routines?
>>
>>35350483
Injuries, working in the oil field, and working with the military have kept me in a constant cycle of losing strength and building it back up. They're not great lifts, but Yolo.
>>
>>35350172
where's your pictures brah
>>
>>35350582

Makes sense, keep at it bro. You're still stronger than 99.99% of people on the planet.
>>
>>35350736
Are those really bad lifts in your opinion?I know it's not quite powerlifting tier, but compared to the enhanced guys that have been bodybuilding for years I can hold my own.
>>
>>35350280
Basically 1-2 movements per bicep/tricep. Barbell curls/concentration curls, skullcrushers/extensions and push downs.
>>
>>35348702
what was accomplished by lifting your shorts up?
>>
mirin hard, I'm also 5'11 and also just finished a bulk (currently 214lbs, going from 220 to 200lbs). I can't believe you're 235lbs, that's awesome. What's your routine/diet like?

ps: I'm also thinking about roids, but my gains were slowed by a shoulder injury so I'm affraid steroids will up all my PRs and eventually my shoulder will explode or something.
>>
>>35350038
hory shit

I thought 190 was natty limit for 5'11
>>
>>35348702
Mirin' shoulders and arms.
Any pro tips on increasing size in them?
I feel that my biceps grow very slowly.

>>35349360
Great advice.
>>
>>35348702

You morons. He''s not natty.
>>
>>35351582
I get that a lot, if I wasn't 100% natty peanut butter I wouldn't be as fluffy I don't think
>>
>>35348702
Hey man, no advice for you but any chance you can post more pics? I need a natty goal bod to aim for.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1136x640
From the summer when I was a little leaner
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1136x640
>>
>>35354582
>>35354624
Looking juicy af
Got any back pics?
>>
>>35350594
dude you look unbelievable. Your body is incredible. It's really sad that you can't see that. You don't need steroids. Please don't take the risk. Look at your body and pretend it's not yours. You're swole af, much bigger than like 90% of men, and your aesthetics are great too.

You just need a nice qt bf to remind you that you're beautiful instead of stupid bitches :<
>>
>>35354646
shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>35350964
For arms I keep it simple. Pick a couple exercises and go heavy, but never any lower than 6 controlled reps, sometimes forced reps if you have a partner.

Shoulders I only do a single pressing movement and 2 lateral raise type movements. Keep it heavy on the presses and moderate with the lateral raises.
>>
>>35350594

>attention whores on 4chan
>gets defensive when someone doesn't agree with him

why are you here? how did you get here?

all that muscle and still insecure - that explains the desire to roid
>>
>>35348702
cut down a bit and see if you can maintain those numbers. Then you'll have it all. Strength, aesthetics, a qt gf.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 640x1136
>>35354641
Shotty quality, nobody to shoot pics for me/don't wanna be a faget
>>
>>35354671
I'm 235lbs and I wanna be bigger of course of I'm insecure

It's called muscle dysmorphia brah
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 640x1136
Another back shot. Look at dem love handles.
>>
>>35354699
sweet jesus, those meat shields
>>
>>35354686
I was in a deficit for a while, people noticed I had got leaner, veins were popping out, strength was still up, but I kept getting injured.

Could be because I was landscaping 10 hours a day, idk.

Essentially I'm considering the Jesus juice so I can lean out without losing all my strength, gains, minimizing injury etc
>>
>>35354737
dayum, having an impressive amount of muscle mass really does give you more of a bodyfat% range to look great in

I guess at this point you look swole even fully clothed
>>
>>35354753
Meat shields?
>>
>>35354776
dem lats
>>
>>35354774
It's kinda weird. I look big with clothes on, and my arms are relatively vascular, but I've always struggled with adipose stores in the waist area.
>>
>>35354811
I think lower back fat deposits are pretty standard as the hardest to losw for men, since fat in that area has more alpha-receptors. I know some people like to use yohimbine (+ fasted training) for losing that last bit of fat.
>>
>>35354811
Same. I'm 6'9 240lb and the first thing that gets fat is my waist/love handles
Also my face :^(
>>
>>35354844
Did a lot of that in the summer and definitely improved. Still not really where I'd like to be obviously, but now that I'm actually consistently counting macros I might start considering cutting in a couple months time
>>
>>35354879
Fuarkkkk m8 I know that feeling. Before I tracked calories I basically permabulked. I was big, but fatter than I am now, my face was massive.

>that feel when multiple people recognize how more defined your facial structure is
>>
>>35354904
I know I'm recovering from a "eat til I want to die" bulk. I have a face of a 10 month old from all the cheek fat.
>>
>>35354921
Can't fucking stand that feel. You just feel like a ball lmao
>>
>>35354881
it'd be pretty sick to see what you can achieve natty, but I definitely understand just wanting to get bigger
>>
>>35354929
How old are you m8? I'm only 20 and I would love to be that big natty. Also people wanting to take pictures of you but you never want to see them because of your fat face.
>>
>>35354938
21, 22 in a couple weeks
>>
>>35354934
Under a gram of test/week is still YouTube natty, right?
>>
>>35354938
Looking back at old IDs and pictures and realizing just how much of a puffer face you were
>>
Tfw 19 and already beefcake
>>
>>35354996
George leeman maintains with well under a gram of test. Also please be in 760
>>
>>35355060
760?
>>
>>35355077
Area code. San diego. Tired of training with 150lb kids who bitch about the bar hurting their hands
>>
>>35355083
Would love a training partner, unfortunately I'm in the 902, eastern Canada bi
>>
>>35355109
Dammit. Back to lifting my logs in the backyard alone like an autist.
>>
>>35355119
If you change your mind, I'll be splitting wood and shoveling all this fucking snow.
>>
>>35355128
I have it hard bro it rained for 2 minutes yesterday. Anyways their is two guys at my work who are both on test. One is even on DBOL. They both do it to fuck bitches and have no idea how to train so they have dick skin ottermode going on. If your lifts stall and you've been lifting for a long time might as well. 21 might be a little young but I think the biggest concern is on and post cycle therapy. Fuck that up and its no good.
>>
>>35355128
Also how easy is it to get test in Canada
>>
>>35355189
I know what you mean. Few friends of mine have done it successfully and unsuccessfully. Gives me a good idea of what can be accomplished if one takes the necessary steps, and how insignificant it can be if someone thinks it will practically do the work for them.

Honestly, not that hard. Not for me anyway. Being in Eastern Canada, cities aren't too large, so it's pretty common for people to know some people and you have a way of easily getting what you want.

Quality tends to differ depending on what lab you go with, but I know someone who's good friends with a successful amateur bodybuilder, so I know it's quality.
>>
>>35355189
But in my short time lifting, I've been approached by countless people asking me what I'm running and if I want to switch up my dealer, unbeknownst to them I'm natty. So it's definitely there if you know the right people and know who to ask.
>>
>>35355229
There's a kid slowly leaving humanity at my gym does lightweight high rep bodybuilding splits but is fucking huge. He is my age I should probably start talking to him.
>>
>>35355249
Honestly if you're not a total tool they're pretty approachable and open about it.

There's actually someone who started smaller than me and started cycling. He's not massive, but definitely worlds from where he was, and like 225 shredded.

He actually approached me asking if I wanted to switch my "supplements" dealer....lol
>>
>>35355235
I still get "you're skinny" at fucking 240lbs. Being a giant sucks for gains
>>
>>35355249
Personally I like dealing with people rather than online. Have another friend that bought online and had some sketchy experiences, underdosing, eyelashes in product, horrific shit like that. No thanks.
>>
>>35355266
True, but at least you're not a manlet like me. It will come with time. You honestly probably won't be thick and stocky with your body type unless you leave humanity behind, but work with what you've got.

If you put more mass on at a taller height, then it's like the best of the best. You'll get there brah. I look forward to seeing you on the next season of game of thrones or something.
>>
>>35355285
I just do strongman shit now desu. Just heavy deads and ohp. I just wish I wasn't afraid of barbell movements for a year or two. Also dieted to dying Jesus/spooky skeleton level. Buncha dumb decision's
>>
>>35355303
*desu not fucking desu
>>
>>35350820
well he's got a lot of fat on him. If he cut down to 10% he would be considerably lighter.
>>
>>35350038
Nice. Now I can only hope my forearms grow at the same rate as the rest of my body. I've never seen someone's body look so similar (givent the weight disparity).

I've also been doing a PPL for about 1.5 years too. I got hit by a truck though so my progress took a halt. Went from 170 to 196, hit by truck, back down to about 170 and now I'm working my way back up again.
>>
>>35355348
Shit. Props to you for sticking with it.

I had some pretty bad injuries, herniated a disc in my lower back and couldn't squat or deadlift more than 225...but I'm back to my working weight now.
>>
>4 to 5 years of natty for this

Fuck it, I'm gonna take some dbol
>>
>>35355370
I would be terrified to lift like that again after a legitimate back injury. I only suffered a broken nose and bruising/swelling on my knees, thighs, and torso. I would honestly rather just get hit again than herniate a disc.
>>
>>35355409
It was very frustrating/frightening. Couldn't even sleep or get into a vehicle properly.

At my lowest I went to lift a 2kg bag of oats to put it in a cupboard overhead, fell to my knees with debilitating pain.
>>
>>35355446
So does that just go away? Or did you have surgery?
>>
>>35355391
Godspeed
>>
>>35355468
Should have got it looked at, but I was working in the oil field and didn't want to bitch out of my job. It sucked too because it was a physically demanding job.

Its been a year now, no therapy, chiropractor, notta.

Still get the odd pain if I'm sitting for an extended period of time, or if I'm stiff etc. A little bit of sciatic nerve pain here and there but nothing that isn't manageable.
>>
>>35355189
Quite, more so if you order from the USA.
>>
You've been here too long m8

Was in your exact position a year ago. Very similar stats, 6'0 at 245. Was natty still after 3-4 years and considering test

Didn't do it. Very, very glad, I feel like it would've devaluated my hard work somehow. I know I would've regretted it. At that point I decided to get lean as I had about your amount of bf (quite a bit desu), and it made me feel much better than gaining several ounces of muscle would have

tl;dr: you are in the top 00.001% of natty people on this earth, just very very slowly lose some of that fat and go for a cut. your face will improve alot and with that body you'll looking fucking amazing.

cut don't roid
>>
>>35357120
Did you lose much muscle mass cutting natty? Any strength loss etc?

How easy is it to maintain your current condition/muscle mass/strength without being enhanced?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.