[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here a recovering fat ass with stretch marks? Would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: tummytucktattoo.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tummytucktattoo.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
Anyone here a recovering fat ass with stretch marks? Would you date a girl with stretch marks or tummy-tuck scars?

I'm losing weight and getting fit, but I'm terrified of this loose skin. I'm happy that I can clear a flight of stairs without getting winded now.

Still, I feel like it would all be for nothing with disgusting skin flaps.

Pic related, if my skin doesn't firm up, I might have to go the tummy tuck route.

Does anyone have advice for taking care of skin during weightloss? Or do any of you suffer from getting stretch marks after making gains too fast?
>>
>>35346620
>Would you date a girl with stretch marks
they pretty much all got them
>>
>>35346626

It's not shocking to find them around the breasts or thighs, I suppose
>>
>>35346620
>Would you date a girl with stretch marks or tummy-tuck scars?
No.
>>
>>35346620
Yeh, why not.

I've lost 40kg (which is a lot cos manlet)
I have a little bit of loose skin, but it isn't really noticeable unless i bend over in certain ways.
I Also have quite a lot of stretch marks, they used to be fairly bright red, but now they have faded a lot and because hair covers most of them up you cannot really see them unless you are looking for them.

There are oils and stuff you can apply to your skin which help with stretch marks and stuff.
>>
>>35346671

Guess it can be easier to hide the scars when you're a man bear or hairy? That's nice.

Good on you though with your weight loss. I've been moisturizing and my own scars are all pretty much faded because they're not fresh at all.

I'm curious as to what a lot of the body builders use. I've seen plenty of guys in real life who've gotten stretch marks from gaining muscle a bit too quick.
>>
>>35346620
>that sneaky peak of a landing strip
hnnnnggg
>>
>>35346620
>Would you date a girl with stretch marks or tummy-tuck
>Would you date a girl with stretch marks or
>Would you date a girl with stretch marks
>Would you date a girl with stretch
>Would you date a girl with
>Would you date a girl
No
>>
Former hamplanet grill. I have stretch marks, just around butt, thighs, and hips. Baby oil helps with the stretch marks. Most men don't care.
>>
File: 1431967129317.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1431967129317.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
Yes, especially since I myself have them.

She overcame the struggle.

Just like I did.
>>
>>35346620
I would date a girl with stretch marks, but I wouldn't date one with tummy-tuck scars.
>>
Lost over 100lbs myself, I'd definitely date a girl with stretch marks, doesn't bother me as long as they aren't the super three dimensional kind. I have loose skin so if she accepts that then I can overlook whatever she has

plus scars are cool
>>
290 to 170. 23 y/o male. The stretch marks don't bother me. It's the loose skin that makes me hate myself.
>>
>>35346620
>would you date a girl with stretch marks

If she was fit and mentally healthy, ya. I have some stretch marks, but on a woman, I think I would still date a girl who had scars.

People who think they will only date perfection are setting themselves up for a lonely life. If she had the right mindset, took care of her body, and was interested in me, she'd be easily dateable.
>>
>>35346779
Same here. My stretch marks fade pretty well with my skin color, but that bit of loose skin on the front of my stomach is just awful

Not to mention the love handles won't melt
>>
130 to 200 pounds reporting. I look like a fucking zebruh. I could deal with stretch marks. Probably not tummy tuck scars, though.
>>
File: received_972734876105579.jpg (69 KB, 1220x920) Image search: [Google]
received_972734876105579.jpg
69 KB, 1220x920
>>35346620
Got stretch marks on legs chest rear delts and underarms. Only bad ones are on chest originally was proud of them cause gains but now don't really care about them at all

Pic related is chest ones
>>
every white chick in existence has stretch marks on her legs, ass, breasts, hips, somewhere.

non-whites a little less.

nobody cares unless you're rocking pregnancy obliteration stretch marks where the scar tissue is like literally 1 inch wide all the way from the mid section to pubic line

yeah im referring to that fucked picture on google images as an example.

i'd rather see a tummy tuck scar than that fucking retarded tattoo though, for real.

especially when you consider mature tummy tuck scars are just a neat line of scar tissue extending hip to hip .. as opposed to a gigantic obnoxious tattoo .. no brainer.
>>
>>35346620
Why not. Stretch marks in some areas are completely normal as well, my gf has them, and even I have them on my ass, my knees and my sides. I don't see how it's something to even care about. Really, I advise you to ignore the crazy beauty image that is propagated via photoshop etc. Nobody cares, and if they do, they are probably not worth your time anyway. Really not trying to be a white knight, it's just that as good as no girl I've ever met had absolutely no stretch marks. It's completely normal and most girls aren't even aware they have them.
>>
>>35347196
>every white chick in existence has stretch marks on her legs, ass, breasts, hips, somewhere.
You're fucking the wrong girls, anon.
>>
>>35347377
Fucking pre-pubescent girls is wrong
>>
>>35347392
Naw, I mean don't fuck the girls who used to be fat. Those will end up fat again eventually anyway. Fuck the ones who have always been skinny because they have the best chance of staying skinny.
>>
>>35347422

you realise girls get stretch marks from developing during puberty

right?

have you had sex before my man?

with more than 1 girl?
>>
>>35347426
I'm a lesbian, you fucktard. I don't have stretch marks and I don't fuck girls with them either. Stop hanging around with girls who got chubby during their teens and who use puberty as an excuse for their fatty lifestyle.
>>
>>35347446
stop
>>
>>35347422
Girls who have always been skinny have stretch marks too
Usually around the hips and inner thighs from puberty and from growing taller and shit
>>
>>35347453
Where the fuck do you live, dude? Burgerland?
>>
>>35347446

in what way does you being a lesbian refute my point about how many girls you've been with.

ive fucked multiple white girls who have never been fat at any point in their life who got stretch marks on their hips/butt

including fucking teenagers during highschool years who I therefore knew for literally 6 years so I know they were never fat.

keep generalizing though you lesbo cunt muncher.
>>
>>35347465
So I'm correct about the Burgerland?
I don't mean fat as in obese, I mean chubsters, which still means fat.
>>
>>35347471
No you dumb butch bitch
Stretch marks have never ever been a fat people exclusive thing
Only retards who spend way too much time on the internet think that
>>
>>35347471

you realise you're replying to multiple people right?

and no I'm not in America.
>>
>>35347484
Only on the 1-5/10 girls with the keked genes, dude. If you are remotely /fit/ you should aim higher than that. I'm lucky enough to be millenial and all the art school girls want to be 'lesbian' but prefers butch, so I can pick and choose.
>>35347491
Where at then?
>>
>>35347510

Australia?

what difference does it make?

do women not go through puberty where you're from?

i don't understand your logic

you'd probably accept men get stretch marks during puberty from growth spurts

but you'd reject the idea women get stretch marks from developing during puberty.

confusing.
>>
>>35346620
I've got question for recovering fatasses, I'm recent one.
So I'm down from 110-120kg to 85kg, and I should go down to 75-80kg for my height (I'm a manlet at 178cm ;_;)

do you ever lose feeling you're a fatass? When do you start feeling you have better body?
>>
>>35347516
>you'd probably accept men get stretch marks during puberty from growth spurts
Lanklets are sub-humans
>do women not go through puberty where you're from?
A lot of them do without going fat/chubby in the process. It's the chub that gives stretch marks, not puberty. I am a good example of it, and I only date girls in the same category.

Fuck the obesity epidemic has fucked peoples perspective's up.
>>
>>35347533
>It's the chub that gives stretch marks, not puberty.

It literally isn't
I habe stretch marks on my shoulders, armpits, the back of my legs, and you can even get fat in those areas. It just happens from growing tall which is something most people are expected to do except for disgusting manlets and womanlets
You don't know shit about how this works but you speak with so much conviction it's actually kind of ridiculous
>>
>>35347533

mm no its the development of the things such as breast and hips that occurs during puberty that results in stretch marks around the hips/thighs/butt/breast.

other than that there's also just the general body growth that occurs during puberty

stretch marks literally being scar tissue forming due to the body growing outside of the skins ability to keep up in laymens.

recommend you do some reading about sexual health and stretch marks.

anyway nice talking to you, cya.
>>
>>35347549
>and you can even get fat in those areas.
lol
>Happens from growth spurts
Another example of inferior genes. There is always a reason for unbalanced progression. Either genes or shitty parenting. Good for you, anon.
>>
>>35347518
Never.

I've never been extremely fat or anything, but I still see myself as the same chubby weakling I've been in high school. Body dismorphia is a bitch.
>>
>>35347566
Ops, can't get fat. I've never seen anyone with fat shoulders at least

And oh goody, the inferior genes meme. Coming from a degenerate lesbian no less. 4chan is quality
>>
File: 1443073277693.png (213 KB, 641x401) Image search: [Google]
1443073277693.png
213 KB, 641x401
>>35347446
>I'm a lesbian
>>
>>35347554
>no its the development of the things such as breast and hips that occurs he skin adapts
Again, fatty vs normal development.
>stretch marks literally being scar tissue forming due to the body growing outside of the skins ability to keep up in laymens.
You forgot the word 'normal'. Within normal range the skin has the ability to handle it just fine.
>>
>>35347575
>I've never seen anyone with fat shoulders at least
Go see a FHT and you'll find loads.
>degenerate lesbian
Coming from a virgin
>>
>>35346620
It goes away after a while, but do the surgery because you will only be young for so long.

>
Does anyone have advice for taking care of skin during weightloss? Or do any of you suffer from getting stretch marks after making gains too fast?
If you cut to fast you are more likely to get them, but it's not assured either.
>>
>>35347533
>>35347566
>>35347583
The virginity is strong in this b8

Seriously, everyone can have stretch marks, whether you are skinny or fat, been that way your whole life or not. It happens very often with growth. I have stretch marks on the insides of my knees for god's sake.
>>
>>35347591
I have never had fat shoulders or legs anyway so the fact that some other person can be so obese they actually get fat there has nothing to do with me
>>
>>35347583
Idk man I've got stretch marks at my shoulders and biceps, i guess i got them when I started lifting or just when hormones kicked in and i started getting more muscular.. i can't remember when i got them exactly, i just noticed them.

I think that's pretty much "normal range", and i still have them. They're barely noticeable tho...
>>
>>35347594
That's disgusting dude
>>35347598
No but you are a lanklet, aren't you
>>35347600
Roids
>>
>>35347607
>No but you are a lanklet, aren't you

Eh not lanklet but tall, and that's my point exactly
It happens from growing taller too
Growing taller is one of the things puberty does
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybait.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>35347607
>>
File: 1450107715988.png (108 KB, 1200x1330) Image search: [Google]
1450107715988.png
108 KB, 1200x1330
>>35347621
Thank you . Finally.
What has happened with /fit/ lately. It is so easy to b8 here that it's ridiculous.
O well it was fun.
>>
>>35347583
>You forgot the word 'normal'. Within normal range the skin has the ability to handle it just fine.

Well done on being bang average anon. Not even tall or sufficiently well nourished enough to push your flesh to it's natty limit.
>>
>>35347696
Hello. This is me >>35347634
>>
>>35346620
Seriously, it's not even a problem.
>>
>>35346620
Both lose skin on a slim woman and tight skin on a slim woman looks better then an incredibly overweight woman, regardless of what individuals of /fit/ will date, you only have something to gain.

Take your weightloss slow but stay consistant in it, the skin needs time to tighten up, if you lose weight too quickly for your skin to keep up it'll be worse, this is why lose skin issues are always the worst with lipo patiƫnts
>>
File: IIdJTjr.png (2 MB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
IIdJTjr.png
2 MB, 1024x750
>>35347196
>he doesnt find tattoos sexy

Youre missing out, tattooed women put my dick into overdrive
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (42 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
42 KB, 453x576
>>35347426
>you realise girls get stretch marks from developing during puberty
only if they're fat anon
>>
>>35348139
anyone who's every been to a pumpkin patch would know that those are some sexy pumpkins
>>
>>35346620
Lose weight at a reasonable pace, I think the loose skin is worse if you lose it to quickly.
And lift weights, replace some of the fat with muscle.
You'll never be a 10/10. But then, I'll never be a 10/10 either. Most people won't. If you get fit, have low fat and some decent muscle, I don't think most guys will care to much about stretch marks
>>
>>35347446
I'm a dude. Never been fat, actually used to be skelly. I've got stretch marks on legs/butt. Idk if it was lifting or puberty or both, but I've got em
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.