[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post >yfw the LGD-4033 hits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image_54.jpg (245 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
image_54.jpg
245 KB, 916x1280
Post >yfw the LGD-4033 hits
>>
>>35345311
Wat
>>
ye
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 275x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 275x270
>>
OP you remind me of myself when I was a newfag on 4chan.

WHAT
IS
THIS
LGD shit and what happen whne it hits
>>
ive started taking LGD 2 weeks ago. Im not sure if the effects have started yet, since an injury is keeping me from training heavy compounds.

when did you start to notice the strength gains?
>>
>>35347045
is it literally to hard for you to use google
>>
>>35347072
Why would you start a SARM when you can't lift due to an injury.
Waste of anabolic potential.
Don't give me the yadayada about quicker recovery from injury, you're just making excuses to use drugs in that case.
>>
>>35347080
Well it was exactly because of the quicker recovery.

Also I still can go hard on BB-stuff, so I doubt there is any anabolic potential wasted. I'm just not utilizing the potential strength benefits of the drug.
>>
Considered it, but want to cut first

Osta and cardarine followed by clomid, just ordered my cycle

Did an osta only cycle and was happy with results, so this should be fun
>>
Don't y'all want kids some day? There has been zero long-term research on these yet we know that they still bind to your prostate somewhat and influence your HPTA (LGD even to a very large degree).
It's quite possible that these compounds could permanently alter your impotence.
>>
>>35347141
*alter your potency
>>
>doing any sarm on its own
i shiggy diggy
>>
File: lgd.png (305 KB, 1649x892) Image search: [Google]
lgd.png
305 KB, 1649x892
40% of reduced test its NOTHING with clomid or tamox, 2 weeks maximum of recovery
>>
>>35347141
What are you even saying? LGD nor Osta binds to prostate, LGD is extremely muscle selective and Osta just binds to bones and muscle.
There are no literally secondary effects but the partial test reduction that is also a easy recover since LH/FSH does not really gets influenced.
SARMS are pretty much the most safe product right now in terms of hard gains. Specially LGD.
>>
>>35347130
>cardarine
Do you want cancer? The dosages that caused rampant cancer in rats aren't too far off the dosages suggested for results in humans. Not to mention it caused rapid growth of already existing tumors at any dosage.
>>
>>35347180
Dude are you retarded. I bet you're one of those fools who believe the SARM shills on bodybuilding/roid forums.
All current SARMs have been suppressive for your HPTA and bind to your prostate in anabolic doses. Even 3mg's of osta has been shown to suppress the HPTA in semi-longterm studies to a small degree.
These are first generation SARMs, they're not perfect. They have lesser hormonal side effects than straight up AAS, but they still have the same problems. Educate yourself. Or don't, I don't care about you, just don't be the fucktard that cries in the media about 'muh genitalz n muh moobs' after ignorantly dosing LGD and expecting to get ripped without any side effects.
I bet you're not even planning a proper PCT or simply some DAA for 3 weeks and thinking that that's the end of that chapter.
>>
>>35347168
you win my poster prize, anon
>>
>>35347180
Start reading
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/22459616/

1mg ED already substantially suppressed LH and FSH. Tell me what dose you were planning on running. 0.1-0.3 mg daily? I don't think so
>>
How can we be sure we're taking legit LGD and not some obscure oral PH or designer steroid when we're buying it?
Can we test it?
>>
>>35347286

Nope but why would they lie. That would be like, really fucked up, man
>>
>>35347482

If there's a cheaper drug that can be swapped out, people will do it to pocket the difference.

Same reason people will sell 'anavar' that is winstrol or, in really lazy cases, dianabol.
>>
>>35347494

Yes but, do you really think they'd be able to live with that on their conscience?
>>
>>35347497

People can live with selling fake cancer drugs on their conscience. No amount of fraudulent gear is even gonna ping on that radar.
>>
>>35347507

Nah man. Unlike you I've got some faith in humanity and am not a fedora tipper
>>
>>35347514
Either you're new to the RC and roid scene or you're naive.
There's a LOT of fake gear being sold. Hell, even well known white market companies are getting caught selling 'testosterone boosters' with orally active roids in them.
>>
>>35347564

Or in one case, a pre-workout spiked with prohormones.
>>
>>35347514
Read about Desoxy-D2PM (a verrrrry long lasting stimulant, stays active over 24hours in your body and is known in the RC junkie scene as one of the most horrible stimulants around) being sold as a weight loss supplement in 'Slim Xtreme'. Users did not know what was in here, they had a 'proprietary energy matrix' bullshit label on there like 90% of all supplements.
>>
>>35347589
Forgot to link the story:
https://books.google.de/books?id=8psTrw4GokAC&pg=PA245&lpg=PA245&dq=desoxypipradrol+slim+xtreme&source=bl&ots=zc_aGJC_dK&sig=3n0dMgQKt1zc3-PqB-WvDAIL938&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipraLA8_HJAhWCXRQKHfyxAJIQ6AEISjAF#v=onepage&q=desoxypipradrol%20slim%20xtreme&f=false
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.