[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to lift with a cold /fit/? I've got a sore throat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: mcdonalds createyourown.jpg (349 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds createyourown.jpg
349 KB, 1600x1200
Is it ok to lift with a cold /fit/?

I've got a sore throat and some snot but really want to lift some weights too.
>>
>>35345105
Cold is fine, fever not so much
make sure you wipe all the equipment you use
>>
>>35345121
Thanks bro. No fever, just snot and a sore throat so ill head over now.
>>
>>35345234
Stuffy nose is best time to do Cardio. No need to buy stupid Bane mask.
>>
>>35345316
until the snot starts pouring out and you sniffle every half second
>>
>>35345325
just shove kleenex in your fukken nose holes
>>
>>35345325
Yeah that's what im wary of lol.

Think ill just lift today.
>>
>>35345105
No dude. If you're going to a gym don't fuck it up for everyone else by spreading your diseases.
>>
>>35345325
Blow it out faggot.
>>
>>35345105
>>35345659
It's cool with me if he wears a full hazard suit
>>
Fucking stay home you diseased little shit. You can wait half a week.
>>
I used to lift when I was sick thinking I shouldn't use it as an excuse not to

then I realized I was being selfish because I was probably making others sick at the gym

if you work in a isolated area though then why not
>>
>>35347158
>Not wanting to be a germ infested terrorist.
Not gonna make it.
>>
Was supposed to have heavy triple squats today but throat so sore i feel like I'm inhaling fire
>>
Yes.

Just don't make your germs my problem, so wash your hands more & for god sake cover your mouth if you feel a sickness fit coming.
>>
By the time you're showing symptoms and wondering if you should lift, you're not contagious anymore.

The reason everyone gets sick are the fucking moms/housewives. They pass the germs around from their kids, and to make it worse, nobody washes their fucking hands anymore. It's this weird generational problem. We're living in a post hand-washing society.

I asked someone and she told me that making kids wash their hands "lowers their immune system".

But how can you reason with a breeder. Having kids is the most selfish, socially irresponsible act imaginable, like "oh, there's not enough resources to sustain life for a huge fraction of the world's people. millions in poverty, starving, perishing in the streets, no health care, no food. Hey, why don't I take my privlidged western overconsumption and double it, or triple it by having kids that will themselves problem double or triple in number over the next 20 years. No reason other than my desire to produce my own personal self-replicas"
>>
>>35350127
>reddit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.