[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here take meds for anxiety, depression, add, or anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: well.jpg (114 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
114 KB, 600x419
Anyone here take meds for anxiety, depression, add, or anything else? I got a prescription for Wellbutrin. Is there anyone here that takes this stuff?

If so did it help with your problems or make it worse?
>>
Been on this for 2 years now on and off. Pretty sure it saved my life. Definitely made things way better. Was the 4th one I tried though, the others were just horrible because of side effects.
>>
>>35344460
On wellbutrin, gabapentin, atarax, and lexapro, all for anxiety and depression

holy shit does gabapentin and atarax with the lexapro work for anxiety

also less depressed with the wellbutrin and lexapro
>>
i actually just switched from prozac to wellbutrin 2 weeks ago. i've also had adderall scripts in the past, but i've been off that for a while.
so far wellbutrin has helped (even on the small dose im on) much more than prozac ever did. tomorrow will be my first day on a full dose, and i'm going to request a renewed script for adderall
>wellbutrin has greatly helped reduce my depression, including suicidal thoughts. it appears to also help with my anxiety, but it's too early for me to say for sure
>adderall is also the GOAT pre workout/pre study/pre work drug
i'm also a mmj patient because of my shitty joints. back when i was in uni (on med leave now because im a fuckup), adderall stacked with weed helped dramatically with stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and social anxiety. gonna see how wellbutrin+adderall+weed stack will do for me
>good luck, fellow anons
>>
>>35345468
i feel you. i was on fluoxetine and it fucking killed my sex drive
>tfw was basically impotent at 19
>>
Been taking Citalopram (celexa) for over a year. It helps with depression. Anxiety not really. I don't like it but it is better than crying all the time. I am 30 years old and diagnosed with low test. I am thinking about starting trt which would hopefully mean I can stop taking citalopram and start fucking my girlfriend at least once a day again. Citalopram really tanks the sex drive, it feels weird.
>>
>>35345573
I hated prozac. Shit made me feel like a zombie way more than the citalopram I am currently on.
>>
>>35345598
same, my brother. my primary care outright refused to change my script for about 2 years, even though my depression wasnt lightened in the slightest & i only experienced side effects
>>
100mg desvenlafaxine

Helped with both anxiety and depression, depression more so than anxiety.
>>
The first 3 weeks I was on wellbutrin I couldn't concentrate for shit, which unfortunately happened to be in the last 6 weeks of my semester. After that everything was fine, until I started running out and couldn't get more because I was switching insurances. I almost drove myself off a ridge multiple times.
>>
>>35344460
Cut that shit. Kill um all anon
>>
went from zoloft to welbutrin then to effexor. I prefer welbutrin because I can actually get off while on it. It's pretty good, just don't drink on it.
>>
I was on it (or some generic form of buproprion, the active ingredient) for a while. It was great for two weeks and then I slowly stopped seeing any sort of results.

Also, DXM is way more intense on it. It's been like five years since I've been on it and since then most of the DXM brands I used to use I've seen disappear. But yeah, buproprion worked for a while for me and then stopped. That was okay because I was switching jobs and losing insurance anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.