[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've found the covetous Zyzz In a Cup. You open the cap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Zyzz in a cup.jpg (66 KB, 928x1120) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz in a cup.jpg
66 KB, 928x1120
You've found the covetous Zyzz In a Cup.
You open the cap and the spirit of Zyzz himself presents you with four options.

>Instantly achieve goal for: Legs.
>Instantly achieve goal for: Arms
>Instantly achieve goal for: Torso (Chest and back)
>Instantly achieve goal for: Abs

But the catch? Whatever you pick, every other body part will be reset to what it looked like before lifting, while whatever you pick will inflate/shrink to your desired size.

Which do you choose?
>>
i pick none of them
>>
>>35344310
Then Zyzz kills you.
You die.
>>
>>35344296
What's the use of having one thing be perfect. I'll look like a freak. Delete thread and try something less useless.
>>
>>35344296
i'd kind of be okay with being dyel, but having a gigantic dick.
>>
>>35344334
Never having to work that part of the body ever again.
>>
File: 1343749066831.png (614 KB, 1500x1543) Image search: [Google]
1343749066831.png
614 KB, 1500x1543
Torso

Why isn't abs included in torso?
>>
No thanks fake zyzz genie. The real zyzz wouldn't fall for this nonsense
>>
>>35344342
This. I'll start over at skelly with an extra .5-1 inch on both length and girth. And I've been lifting 5 years
>>
>>35344348
>being able to not workout is your goal
i dont like you
>>
>>35344296
Can he restore amputations?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.