[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most brutal workout for a beginner? I want a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What's the most brutal workout for a beginner? I want a challenge.
>>
Try lifting weights
>>
>>35343207
Don't quit. Most everyone does, so just don't.
>>
>>35343221
This desu. You could also just try running at your top speed for any distance you regularly run. Pretty tough
>>
>>35343207
Squat 225 w/ out warming up while wearing jeans and sandals
>>
>>35343207
>I want a challenge.
No you don't, you want gains.

The biggest hurdle for a beginner is getting into the habit of working out regularly and not eating like shite all the time, this is where people fail regardless of your list of exercises pulled out of some wizards ass on bodybuilding.com
>>
File: BEGINNER_S_AESTHETICS_0.png (1 MB, 1376x1582) Image search: [Google]
BEGINNER_S_AESTHETICS_0.png
1 MB, 1376x1582
its hard work, but its worth it for the mad gainz
>>
>>35343207
Go tackle a car on the freeway
>>
German Volume Training is the most brutal program I have ever used, as a beginner it would be even harder
>>
>>35343207
youre retarded

do ss read the sticky
>>
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
and a 10km run

EVERY DAY
>>
Alright, say I do this beginner workout, how long should I do it for till I move one to intermediate?
>>
>>35343207
Here's a challenge for you: don't do stupid things.
Your joints are not adapted to stress yet, do something too extreme and you will injure yourself which will make you quit.
There's a reason why all beginner programs start off easy.
>>
Gym rings with a weighted vest.
>>
Have you tried p90x? It's BRUTAL. I do NOT recommend it for beginners.
>>
>>35343296
Looks like a great workout if you want to always wear pants to hide those chicken legs.

Needs more legs in it obv
>>
You want to know how I know that you'll quit within a month?
>>
>>35344072
>falling for the bait
>>
>>35344072

thats it? thats your only problem with it?

read it again
>>
>>35343999
In all honesty. The Insanity workout by the same people is a great starting workout for someone who is a little too fat. Its pretty hard and it focuses on keeping you on a routine.

Its a little cardio based, but you'll do some shit like pushups and what not. If you're not athletic in the least bit I wouldn't recommend it though.
>>
>>35343296
Roger Estep looks like a twig boy. I'm really going for that young Mark Rippetoe look.
>>
>>35343441
but anon thats not hardcore exersize, thats just normal intensity
>>
>>35343207
Squat 500 for 5x10, bench 315 for 4x8, then deadlift 750 for 5 doubles. Finish with a set of 100 strict pull-ups.
>>
>>35343221
This, the discipline to actually work out is more inportant than what workout you do.

The routine can be changed at any time, but it goes nowhere without discipline and will to completion.
>>
>>35343207
most brutal workout for beginner?
Hitting the gym in the first week of january

coincidentally
Most brutal workout for andvanced lifter?
Hitting the gym in the first week of january
>>
>>35344216
More like deadlift 500 for 3 sets of 20.
>>
File: 1440517309202.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1440517309202.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>35343207
Suck your own dick 200 reps for 5 sets
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.