[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to another episode of Simply Sarah!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: high_test.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
high_test.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
Today on the show we're going to make Cheesy Hamburger Potato Casserole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wG0VzCMzDc
>>
why expose us to this !
>>
>>>/ck/
>>
>>35342542
>out of breath while she cooks

:(
>>
>>35342865
Not sure what's more annoying, that or all the jump cuts to the exact same scene
>>
>>35342542

This just makes me so sad..
>>
That recipe wouldn't be bad of she didn't dump in so many spices and dump a ton of cheese on it at the end. It's really just a modification of shepherd's pie without corn.
>>
>>35342542

thank you bulking queen
>>
File: 1450148294929.jpg (57 KB, 589x334) Image search: [Google]
1450148294929.jpg
57 KB, 589x334
USA USA USA USA
>>
>>35342542
stronk bulk
test high
>>
File: 1448038334766.jpg (38 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1448038334766.jpg
38 KB, 500x334
I always get sad when someone links these videos, she seems so sweet and caring but she's obese and will probably die early because of that.

She reminds me of my mother which makes it even worse.
>>
How does a country so glutenous have such shitty tastebuds?
>>
Please, no more.
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>35342542
>breathing that heavily while standing still
>>
Remove the potatoes and you have a perfect meal for keto diet, perfect for cutting
>>
>>35343271

Because we've been desensitized to real food and instead crave addicting food.
>>
she nearly died and she still won't change her life. she needs to bounce from that fetish feeder husband of hers and get her shit together
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.