[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just like nature suggests women are attracted to men with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: q5VivKO.jpg (74 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
q5VivKO.jpg
74 KB, 720x960
>Just like nature suggests women are attracted to men with muscular bodies, broad shoulders, v taper, etc

/fit/ made this up to make themselves better about lifting and bulking.

Strength and size didn't really help humans survive and become the dominant species on this planet. Intelligence, endurance, curiosity and work ethic did.

U mad nature suggests sloots love skinny, smart, hardworking phaggots?
>>
>>35341968
Oy vey! Thank you schlomo! I will go vegan and begin hormone therapy immediately!
>>
no, because in the real world, ripped physique = easy sex
>>
File: 1434977652207.jpg (173 KB, 851x515) Image search: [Google]
1434977652207.jpg
173 KB, 851x515
>he thinks women love men for who they are
>>
>Strength and size didn't really help humans survive and becomes the dominant species on this planet

You're right but you know what made men dominant within their own social groups? Strength and size. You really don't understand the complex nature of social hierarchies are and how men achieved dominance over other men.
>>
>>35341968
>love
kek
>>
>>35342040

Steph Curry dominates the biggest baddest athletes and he is skinny and short for basketball player m8
>>
>>35342069
Light skin nigga detected
>>
>>35342276

light skin whitey bro
>>
>>35342007
>was agreeing with most said
>that last sentence

The thing in the pic is only partly true. In my opinion it's a too extreme point of view. Because that post completely overlooks stuff like relationship abilities and willingness to invest in the girl, loyalty etch.
>>
>>35342405
Yeah it's somewhat true but that last sentance was pretty fedora. Facial aesthetics and body does count a lot tho. Not that you need that if your other qualities are extremely high.
>>
>>35341968
>he doesn't realize humans are larger than 99% of the other animal life on the planet
>he doesn't realize that sexual competition is intraspecies, not intraspecies
>he doesn't realize being big and strong indicates health and consistent access to good food
>he implies one cannot be strong as well as intelligent

Please read half a fucking book about a subject before thinking you're an expert.
>>
>>35341983
>no, because in the real world, ripped physique = easy sex

Lol no. Money = easy sex
>>
>>35342307
Well no one on earth considers NBA players the biggest baddest athletes. Their diving and what constitutes a foul are outright embarrassing.
>>
>>35342558
lol you're both wrong. cleverness = easy sex
>>
>>35342614
>cleverness
>>
>>35341968
OP, have you tried GOMAD?
>>
>>35342558
protip. intelligence+$$$+ strength = garuenteed sloots
>>
>>35341968
Lol you guys are such autists.
>>
>>35342007

>AHAHAHAHAH

It's quite the opposite, actually. Women are way more shallow than we imagine. Your body first, not your face, your BODY.

If you're hot as fuck, they will consider fucking you, even if only as a friend. The rest may be true for longer relationships, but yeah, don't take this meme seriously.

It's glorified pasta.

>trades her physical self

Nope, they assault your dick and bod because you're hot, or they don't because you're not.
>>
everything counts; money, social skills, looks, etc...

if you think going from a 5 to a (solid) 8 won't help you get laid, you're just a troll.

Women are just like us. We like big boobs and round asses; they like abs, broad shoulders and muscles in general
>>
>>35341968
my fucking god. i studied evolutionary biology for 5 years and have written an evolutionary algorithm for my fucking doctorate thesis. i dont lift, i just like visiting this board but this is just too much, even though i know it is the baitest of baits.
>>
>>35342553
Intraspecies not intraspecies?
>>
>>35345059
intra, not inter.
>>
>It's another "I'm poor lazy and fat and want everyone to know about it" thread

learning about food and how the human body works is a fucking gift. you should have learned this in 1st grade.
>>
>>35344592
what he said

op read a fucking book
either on evolution or on baiting, because this bait suck tremendous cock, "work ethic" lol
>>
>>35342922
This. If you're conspicuously smart, not poor and are in good shape, you're considered a catch. If you're kinda smart, rich and in okay shape, you're a catch. If you're average intelligence, poor and super fit, nobody cares.
>>
>>35342007
Accurate, aside from the last paragraph which was just 100% bitter nerd. They even wrote a song about it
https://youtu.be/RURod5D0UTI
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.