[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did she get her body to look like this mainky because of genetics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 700x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 700x928
Did she get her body to look like this mainky because of genetics or because of working out
>>
>>35339976
Yes

Also who is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x800
>>35339976

back pic
>>
>>35340011
kekz
>>
>>35339976
both
>>
Lifting. She has huge lats/delts/arms/glutes/quads
>>
>>35339994
first result of google reverse image search
>>
She looks like a Dwarven Shield Maiden
>>
>>35339976
>>35339976
steroids
>>
>>35340098
I would fuck a dwarven shield mage
>>
>>35340116
err.. maiden. Would settle for a mage though too tho.
>>
>>35339976
Looks like she squeezed the literal shit out of her guts with repeated use of a corset over a long period of time. This is a thing some women actually do.
>>
>>35340135
you're just being fooled of the illusion of the high waist cut bodysuit and her putting all her weight in one side of her hip.
>>
File: celulitis.jpg (92 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
celulitis.jpg
92 KB, 1080x1080
>>35340192
>>
>>35340083
Would be......?
>>
https://www.instagram.com/theunicorn_/?hl=es

She shopped a picture of herself and later showed the true one to complain about the fitness industry (specially Shredz) about their 30 days plans and shit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_mtedhNMAK/?taken-by=theunicorn_
>>
she must be 2 feet tall
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.