[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i develop a strong camel toe? do i have to train my thighs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: taylor-swift-camel-toe3.jpg (282 KB, 736x1169) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-camel-toe3.jpg
282 KB, 736x1169
how do i develop a strong camel toe?

do i have to train my thighs or just lose BF overall?
>>
>>35338656

just lose BF if you wanna develop one, and train your thighs if you want it to look fuckin hot
>>
>>35338656
don't have a roastie
>>
>>35339160

whats that
>>
>>35339233
Roastie detected
>>
>>35338656
Pic of you so we can give actual advice on where you need to go
>>
File: sad.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>35338656
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>35339446
nice nice
>>
>>35338656
disgusting frontpussy
>>
>>35339474
Never change /fit/
>>
>>35338656
Would you kikes stop spamming this memewhore already?
>>
>>35339474
>stfu op were talking bout bread
>>
Do you think tswift has had sex
>>
>>35339732
With many hung black studs
>>
File: me.png (732 KB, 556x834) Image search: [Google]
me.png
732 KB, 556x834
>>35339446

so i assume its my belly fat i need to reduce more?

my hips are maybe a bit too wide? -_-
>>
>>35339853
Hey I just saw you on the front page of 4chan and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not /fit/. I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I don't think you are ready for it. America is a country I have a lot of interest in and that's one of the reasons I come to 4chan, I know a little bit about your culture from school and the books I have read and I don't think your honor based upbringing is really going to understand what the kids on this forum do.

They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or something like that or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just don't know why you came here. Did some white guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle.

I hope you take my advice, I don't really know what else to say except you might want to try /pol/ that is usually where decent people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance that we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy white guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like 4chan and I like /fit/ but I just don't want to see you get hurt here
>>
>>35339853
>asks about what to do for pussy aesthetics
>doesnt post pics of pussy
>>
>>35339862
Kek, is this pasta?
>>
>>35339853
It looks like you just need to loose bodyfat 2bh. Bit hard to see your legs in black tights in the dark
>>
>>35339862
>someone is actually this autistic
Bruh, go outside for once
>>
File: 2009_Undisputed_3_100.jpg (132 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
2009_Undisputed_3_100.jpg
132 KB, 800x533
>>35339853
Post more
>>
>>35339853
>my hips are maybe a bit too wide? -_-
Who even says this
>>
>>35339853
Work the thighs. Squats, leg presses, just do shit to burn thigh fat and put a minor emphasis on belly fat. And maybe some cardio if you are looking to tone that shit, and not really looking for muscle.
>>
>>35338656
delicious
>>
>>35339853
Those aren't hips sticking out, those are saddlebags of fat on the outside of your thighs. Your hips are relatively small compared to the rest of you. Hips are the actual bones above your fat saddlebags.
>you seriously think hips were your problem
Yeah you're either blind or deluded
And BTW pussy is genetics, you are likely stuck with roast beef for the rest of your life unless surgery
>>
>>35340014
>burn thigh fat
>put a minor emphasis on belly fat
>tone

Please tell me this is bait.
>>
>>35340079
This but beware, you don' want to get too bulky
>>
>>35339853
Yeah you're going to have to go ahead and post pics of your baby hole lips
>>
>>35339732
dykes out with the chicks from HAIM on the regular
>>
>>35339853
Your hips aren't wide.

Your fat deposits look pretty unfortunate from that angle. I suggest training and controlling what you eat. Just a basic starting point.

As a female you can get away with ignoring upper body training.
>>
>>35339862
Every time
>>
>>35339853
Sit on my face x F
>>
>>35339862
i like the baby gurl pasta more
>>
London?
>>
>>35339888
>Being new
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.