[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any alternative beside cabbage and broccoli to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cauliflower.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cauliflower.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
Is there any alternative beside cabbage and broccoli to this piece of shit, I can't force it down my throat.
>>
File: 1447556421352.jpg (31 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1447556421352.jpg
31 KB, 573x609
>>35337585

>he doesnt know how to turn it into cauliflower rice
>>
>>35337593
I know it, I still hate it.
>>
Kale
>>
>>35337597

idk dude .. its basically tasteless if you use some spices, coconut oil etc

maybe ur just a bad cook 2bh

do you like these brussel sprouts or so?? they give every dish some asian flavor tho

i mean you can replace it with pretty much any veggie 2bh
>>
>>35337585
>this piece of shit
you're mom a shit, cauliflower is delicious. When I prepare the steamer for my mixed cauliflower+broccoli+carrots, I can't resist and I eat a quarter of it raw.
Let me guess: merrican and your taste revolves around McShit?
There's the "romanesco broccoli" (actually, it's a variety of cauliflower) - green, does not have any odour when you cook it.
>>
>>35337653
>some third world pleb criticizing McDonalds

You'll never make it, Johan.
>>
>>35337585
Cauliflower, broccoli, kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and kohlrabi are all from different cultivars of the same plant. I think it's like cilantro/coriander in that there's a genetic marker that affects how it tastes for people. Some like it, others think it tastes like ass.

So in all honesty, it actually comes down to "muh genetics" in this case.
>>
>>35337663
>Defending McShit
In my country only dirty poor immigrants go to those "restaurants" - no one sane of mind would call them so. It's astonishing you defend those.
A burger filled with cancer, fried potatoes and a coke isn't a lunch.
>>
>>35337636
I dunno why, but I tried a lot of things with it.
I can eat unflavored broccoli, cabbage and even the sprouts too with ease and I think they taste really good, but cauliflower, hell no.

>>35337680
So you can use kohlrabi too? I completely forgot about that fucker, yet I like it, but eat it very rarely.

Recently I found out I really love bok choy. It's just that I was interested what alternatives I can use for cauliflower.
>>
File: 1390617735353.jpg (14 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1390617735353.jpg
14 KB, 250x241
>>35337690
>a bunch of immigrants ruining his country
>has the gall to criticize a hardworking American who enjoys good food

Fucking I hate Europoors.
>>
>>35337585
Yeah, I fucking hate the taste.

I used to hate broccoli too, but now I love them.
>>
File: 54.jpg (31 KB, 533x267) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
31 KB, 533x267
>>35337585
>People actually don't enjoy cauliflower

Taste is a funny thing.
>>
>>35337753
>has the gall to call McShit "good food"
>makes wrong assumptions about my country and tries to turn /fit/ into /pol/

Fuck, I hate amerifats.
>>
>>35337585
Roast it in the oven.
>>
>not liking cauliflower
Do you also rape babies??
>>
>>35337585
cauliflower is tasty

>>35337753
dumb frogposter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.