[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one obtain model tier skin? Is it genetic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 1450787337327.jpg (264 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1450787337327.jpg
264 KB, 1536x2048
How does one obtain model tier skin?

Is it genetic?
>>
>>35337346
No, it's Photoshop.
>>
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>35337346
Cardio is good for the skin.
>>
>>35337363
>no dubs
you were so close. nice try.
>>
>>35337363
Funny as this is, if you use the right products this routine would work.

Use a good cleanser and moisturiser OP morning and night. Use sun screen in the morning too if you're going out. Always wear fresh clothes, change your pillow case every day.

Avoid foods high in fat or that would make you in particular break out. Low body fat and regular exercise help too.
>>
>>35337346
Take excellent care of yourself so you look healthy
>>
>>35337363
Then you skin a model, right
>>
>>35337346
are u a grill
>>
>>35337346
Genetics plays a large role.
t. atopic person
>>
File: 1450450838281.jpg (47 KB, 598x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450450838281.jpg
47 KB, 598x1024
>>35337441
>>
>>35337346
models always have foundation and photoshop help. try these
>>
File: hi 4chan.jpg (59 KB, 750x893) Image search: [Google]
hi 4chan.jpg
59 KB, 750x893
>>35337346
If you see a typical model (especially a white model) without make up and photoshop IRL (or in some "behind the scenes" documentary/TV show) she'll look uglier than your average girl next door. Like, a lot uglier. She'll be just photogenic with the right digital image processing art. They remove all the asymmetries, moles, red/brown/acne spots, dark circles due to cocaine abuse and malnutrition and so on.

If you want good skin, look at fit models. They are more likely to eat healthily & sleep well. Use a sunscreen and you're golden.
>>
>>35337346
make sure it puts the lotion in the basket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bek6nQGw520
>>
>>35337362
She's actually not photoshopped in that pic and doesn't have makeup if you look closely.

She's a goddess.
>>
>>35337376
I thought it was bad since it increases the size of pores and sweat glands that can get infected with acne?
>>
>>35337392
>Avoid foods high in fat or that would make you in particular break out.
Guess I'm ditching my keto diet then...
>>
>>35337915

Depends on your skin. If a high fat diet makes you break out then maybe keto isn't for you.
>>
>>35337932
Does the type of fat matter at all?
>>
>>35337891
That's what showers are good for
>>
>>35337392
How do I find out what products are good for me?
There's so much (miss?)information on the internet, mostly from ALLNATURALHEALINGHERBSUPERFOOD websites.
Who can I trust?
>>
>>35338870
Probably some random anon on 4chan.

I like to take the ammonia from my piss bottles and bathe in it. Top tier skin.
>>
File: moody.jpg (163 KB, 760x922) Image search: [Google]
moody.jpg
163 KB, 760x922
>>35337884
>She's actually not photoshopped in that pic and doesn't have makeup if you look closely.
Wrong, wrong and OP pic is at very low res.
The models is Vanessa Moody, she always wear obviously a ton of make up (e.g. https://youtu.be/TnwI1gJ28MI , https://youtu.be/p7aUHvJb-GE ) and all her covers are photoshop'd to hell and back.

Her routine is described in http://www.wmagazine.com/beauty/2015/03/vanessa-moody-model-secrets/
>Wipe my face with Bioderma, rub in moisturizer, and spray it with witch hazel.
>Beauty essential:
>Rub Rub Rub exfoliating scrub by Lush, Bioderma, witch hazel, lip moisturizer, and Avene face moisturizer and body lotion.

Honestly, this is just the tip of the iceberg. No way it's just this.
Btw, if you believe that this pic is not photoshopp'd and that here she doesn't wear make up, you should get out of your basement.
>>
>>35339121
Stop ruining it for everyone.
>>
>>35337346
you will not get her skin but you can improve your skin with nutrition, exercise and proper rest.
Use sunscreen, moisturizers and avoid/minimize toxins like alcohol
>>
/r/skincareaddiction

They have a good sticky for this.
>>
>>
>>35339281
>stop answering questions correctly
>>
>>35337915
Low carb was great for my skin yo.
>>
>>35340644
who does this, wtf
>>
>>35340885
I do.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 640x1136
>>35337363
This is overkill, and it's not meant to be a genuine routine. In fact it might fuck your shit up.

My tip is to not use a lot of product, I just use rinse my face with hot water then a facial cleanser before shaving every morning, after shaving I rinse with cold ice water and then moisturise when I get out the shower.

That's it, and I use toner after a night out, just because all the smoke will probably fuck your skin up.
>>
>>35340644
this looks like an irc chat lol.
>>
>>35340919
Why do you type it out?
Why is your diet shit?
Are you autistic by any chance?
>>
>>35340919
when were you first diagnosed?
>>
>>35340919
post pics
You better have perfect skin you faggot
>>
>>35340854
Do you mean low carb + high protein or the keto diet with 75% fat 5% carb 20% protein for your macros (how the fuck is that even possible btw?).

I've been dabbling to make my cut more fun and I've eaten nothing but MCT oil, Chicken Breast and Salmon for the last 3 days. Like usual I did my research after the fact, I had no idea the fat intake needed to be that high.

Seriously, how does anyone do keto?
>>
>>35337346
Tazorac or Accutane, but Accutane fucked my shit up badly. Got night blindness, a bunch of my hair fell out and I had bloody diarrhea for several weeks after I quit.
>>
>>35341046
I was already on an accutane regimen and my doctor refused to prescribe me another. I did get a topical retinoid, but I haven't started using it yet.

What is Tazorac?
>>
From a distance that looks like Keira Knightley, but if you zoom in, you can actually see that it's DoubleSwee with implants.
>>
I stopped drinking soda a couple weeks ago, still drink redbulls regularly. But acne has been fading away alot. dont really eat too much sugary things anymore either.

so, stop drinking soda and eating like shit. will work wonders.
>>
>>35341084
I haven't eaten processed sugar in a year and I still have acne.
>>
File: supreme_gentleman.jpg (188 KB, 666x1184) Image search: [Google]
supreme_gentleman.jpg
188 KB, 666x1184
>>35337362
I've never had many spots at all. My skin is fine other than occasional little blackheads on my nose.

Spanish generally have far better skin than northern Europeans. I think it's the sun and the olive oil.
>>
>>35338870

People are going to hate this but head to skincareaddiction on Reddit. They have a great community and lots of helpful info.
>>
>>35341228
I was at the pub in this photo so the red cheeks are due to a little too much Greene King not bad skin
>>
I probably have the worst skin in this thread. Please tell me how to fix

>acne on face, arms, back and chest
>super oily face when hot (huge problem during summer)
>sweat a lot
>large pores
>bumpy skin from spot picking
>pearly thing on penis (has a scientific name but I forgot it)
>white heads around penis (has a scientific name but I forgot it)

please help, I look like a monster during summer
>>
>>35341010
What about my diet is shit?

I am always looking for ways to improve.

Also, I do not have full-blown autism, but I do have a minor case of both aspergors and tourettes.

I do not see my routine being a byproduct of those disorders, but instead a byproduct of my motivation to improve myself as much as possible. Perhaps I am just too selfish?
>>
Just keep your skin clean, use mouistureizer, and don't touch your face
>>
>>35341818
Get Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash and use it to cleanse your whole body (including face, ears, etc). Get rid of whatever conventional "body-wash" you have.

Do the above routine twice a day in the shower. You can also get an exfoliant (get one WITHOUT microbeads because they make microtears in your skin) and use it every other day and only in the morning. You use the exfoliant on your face, back, chest, arms, etc. You can use it on your whole body if you want though. Exfoliants remove dead skin cells and can help with acne.

Try to get prescribed tretinoin (the generic version of Retin-A). If you get it, apply it to all places affected by acne in the evening. Do this after your evening shower. Make sure your skin is dry when you apply it, and don't mess with your skin for an hour afterwards.

With all of the stuff you are using on your skin, you are going to need a moisturizer. I recommend jojoba oil, which doesn't clog your pores and has genetic similarities to the skin's natural oil. Despite being oil (it actually is not, but that is beyond the scope of this post), it does not cause acne. Apply this right after your shower in the morning, and an hour after tretinoin in the evening.

After applying your jojoba oil, apply a sunscreen. I recommend a facial sunscreen that doesn't block your pores (this is a good one: http://www.bluelizard.net/collections/sunscreen-all/products/sunscreen-face-5oz). Apply this to your whole body. Sunscreen is VERY important, and helps prevent your skin from aging.

A good skincare routine accompolishes these things:

- Removes dead skin cells (exfoliants).
- Cleanses the skin (cleanser).
- Moisturizes the skin (jojoba oil).
- Protects the skin (sunscreen).

We also add tretinoin in your case to assist in getting rid of acne. I hope this post helped.
>>
>>35341228
Fuck you're sexy!
>>
>>35341228
Wear sunscreen daily and drink plenty of water and you'll look great well into your 60s. If I had skin like that, I'd treasure it and baby it. Lucky guy!
>>
>>35340968
danny??
>>
>>35337586
I saw a girl whom I know slightly (and is a model) the other day, and I was honestly blown away due to how much more attractive she was than the usual girl. Like I see many girls where I think I'd love to do her, but I was just stunned here. So no, the typical model isn't uglier than your average girl next door.

She even smiled at me, h-hold me bros.
>>
>>35337346

Go vegan, start doing cardio.

My skin is smooth as shiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>35342498
>go vegan

Ew.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.