[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went from obese mode to 10% body fat for the first time. My face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Went from obese mode to 10% body fat for the first time. My face is leaning out beautifully and I'm realizing I might actually be good looking and have my pick of hot girls in a couple months.

How many of you have never been sub 10% like me?
>2016
>not having a chiseled jaw and defined cheekbones
>>
I'm usually 9-11%, my body just burns through all the shit that i eat, it's shit for gaining weight quickly, but good in the long run, i guess
>>
Anon, just how much did you lose?

I'm on the same path, getting my shit together, worried about loose skin and all that. Any advice?
>>
>>35335849
Is that a picture of you OP?
>>
File: 12 to 6.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
12 to 6.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>35335849
bro face makes such a huge difference it's ridic. fat ass lifters don't realize how it hurts them socially and professionally even
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 523x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 523x415
>>35335880
>tfw already around 10%bf and uggo face
What's the point :^(
>>
>>35335918
most noobs think they are leaner than they are. that pic shows the progression from 12% to 6%. you're probably at the before right now uggo.
>>
guarantee OP is ~ 25% thinking he's 10% lmao
>>
>>35335931
>beauty=thinness

are you a woman
>>
>>35335849
I'm on my way OP, leanest I've been in 2 years, feeling great. Still about 5% to go to 10% but making delicious progress. Everybody's already commenting

now if only I wasn't a depressed piece of shit, everything would be dandy
>>
>>35335849
Lowest i've been was 13% other than that my bfat is usually between 17-20% (I keep competing every few months so I can't risk losing strength)
>>
>>35335849
Below 10% can quite easily get to a dangerous body weight m9.
>>
>>35335849
How are the stretchmarks breh?
>>
Can I go from 25% body fat to 15% in 4 months? I need my face to slim down
>>
>>35336036

probably need more information than just your guesstimated bodyfat % and goal %.

probably need a picture too because a problem w/ a lot of fat people is that once you get above 25% the bodyfats tend to get blurry.

a lot of very obese people think they're 'not that fat' because their stomcah doesn't stick out -- except once you hit 25% + your midsection widens out to as far as your stomach .. so .. it looks like you have no stomach .. so people think they're only 25% .. in reality they are like 40%.
>>
>>35335880
Damn, bro
>>
>>35336036
With a severe calorie deficit you could.
It'd be even easier with DNP + Clen
>>
I'm down to about 15% for the first time in my life and I look pretty shit because I have such a small amount of muscle mass

But I'm going to keep cutting because I want to see if I get any more face gains
>>
>>35335849
recovering alcoholic here. 23 and been sober for 7 months. looked like shit from ages 19-22, now i look better than i did when i was in high school. finally 10-12% bodyfat and i havent really even been trying(been lifting on/off since 14 tho, even when i was an alcoholic
>>
>>35336096
Good work, bro. Hope you can keep dry through the holidays too. You got process pics?
>>
>>35336123
thanks man! unfortunately no :/ i dont have any shirtless pics from my alcoholic stage in life because i was constantly chubby and had low self esteem as a result. ill post a current pic in a bit though. honestly not too worried about the holidays, every time i think about drinking the only other thing i can think about is all the shitty things i did to people under the influence
>>
>>35336036
If you do something like RFL 2.0 (read the book) it is possible but that shit is rough you can also do what >>35336077 said.
>>
>>35335880
when was greg so damn fat?
>>
>>35336145
>ill post a current pic in a bit though
Two hours later, no pic.
Are you French?
>>
>>35335880
bro face is all that matters 2bh

don't be a fat fuck.
>>
>>35335849
I stick around 15-13%. Never been below 10%.
>>
>>35335873
That's Jordan Carver
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.