[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeking help, I've gained weight and need to lose it. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: EMOTION__.jpg (122 KB, 370x512) Image search: [Google]
EMOTION__.jpg
122 KB, 370x512
Seeking help, I've gained weight and need to lose it.
My nearest gym is 25 miles away so I have to make do with buying Walmart stuff .
What would be good to lose stomach fat?
Especially around the lower back area?my love handles are embarrassing.
>>
Do bodyweight at the nearest park or at home
>>
cant spot reduce. Am I the only skinny fat fuck who reads the sticky? Go lifting will def help you lose weight for sure, cardio is much harder for me and I just ended up with twig arms.
>>
What made you gain weight in the first place?

Food and you eating it like a fat shit.

Fix your fucking diet first.
>>
>>35335019

What is your body type? current weight, goal?
>>
>>35335019
stop eating so much you fat fuck
>>
File: 1418963883169.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1418963883169.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
>>35335019
count calories and keep up a deficit. you don't HAVE to workout, working out just makes achieving the deficit easier. it's best you sign up on a website that has a food/calorie database where you can also fill in your excercise (running, walking, cycling). you might give fatsecret.com a try, but beware of the community

>2014
>using said website to keep track of calories because my 97kg 6'1'' self somehow managed to gain 15kg and i'm now a 112kg piece of lard (still fit to some extent)
>over a 3 month period lower my weight to 97kg again by not stuffing everything into my mouth, cutting all the alcohol and riding the bike everywhere
>normal weight again
>after updating my weight on my profile to see how my suggested daily calorie intake changed suddenly dozens of fat women (to that point i didn't even know the site had a community nor that my profile was public) message me and accuse me of showing off my weight loss efforts to shame them
>'not everyone can lose weight that fast blablabla' / 'i bet he's fake' / 'who would want such a scrawny fuck' (let me remind you that 97kg is still above average weigth for my height)
>message a few of them back that is basically just kept up a calorie deficit and let some time pass
>cause shitstorm
>some fat cunt blogs about me (had it taken down because she posted my info)
>a few of them hit on me
>delete account and get myself the app which has the same functions but keeps info only visible to me

i wish i had kept the screenshots. most of them had tumblerina profiles. what surprised me was that they even tried to lose weight, i would have imagined the wouldn't want to succumb to patriarchy beauty ideals kek. also one guy messaged me but he only asked how big the calorie deficit was and if i would recommend the same for him, seemed like an ok person.
>>
>>35335019
Walk to the gym and back every day. Don't go in. Just turn around.
>>
>>35335019
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>35335047
If people read the sticky before making threads /fit/ would be inactive lmao
>>
>>35335019
read the sticky weeaboo faggot
>>
File: 1436556182142.jpg (21 KB, 377x325) Image search: [Google]
1436556182142.jpg
21 KB, 377x325
>>35335019

read the sticky you fat autist

you are basically asking how your body works. Are you not embarassed?

You live in it your whole life and you are stuck with it every second of your life and you have absolutely no idea why that is.

Ever wondered why?

Schools and the TV didnt tell you much about it in the first place. They didnt tell you how to eat or how to take care of your own body.

Guess what faggot. You are old enough to figure it out for yourself now.

If you dont give a flying fuck about your own body just like you did before and you think its too much effort then go back to Wal-Mart and buy some candy but dont cry yourself to sleep because you are still too fat and dumb to figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>35335019
Time to start running to and from the gym faggot
>>
File: gabagool.jpg (28 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
gabagool.jpg
28 KB, 500x270
>>35337972
>>
1. Search for weights on craigslist
2. Buy used weights (average cost: 55-80 cents a pound
3.??????????
4. Am Become Swole, destroyer of fat
>>
>>35335019

Think of your body as a balloon. It has a certain shape. You control how much air goes into the balloon, but you can't control the overall shape of it, or only remove air from a certain part of it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.