[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I self control? I'm 22 and moved out of my parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450288013291.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450288013291.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
How do I self control?

I'm 22 and moved out of my parents a few months ago. Whenever I buy groceries, I get cravings and eat everything in 2 days. I've tried going to the grocery store more often and buying less but it doesn't seem to help. I've gained 60lb in about 9 months.

What do? I'm just lonely and depressed being an adult. All I ever do is eat and watch Netflix while shitposting on 4chan. What sort of hobbies should I get into?
>>
Lift weights. Put those calories to use, fatty.
>>
>how do i stop being a bitch

by not being a bitch
>>
The more free time you have the less efficiently you use it.

Get a job firstly.

Buy tupperware, cook in bulk and portion out.

Set goals ie read one chapter of a book a day, floss every night, see a friend once a week.

You will fail and you will revert to shit habits. Think long term.
>>
>>35334156
what kind of groceries are you buying? Microwavable shit?
>>
>>35334156
Quit shopping when you are hungry. Buy staples and make your meals
>>
File: 1403314264380.jpg (185 KB, 699x757) Image search: [Google]
1403314264380.jpg
185 KB, 699x757
>>35334156
don't buy any junk food at all

basically if what you want isn't on this list here, you cant eat it

any time you are hungry, drink a big glass of water first, eat low kcal snacks to fill you up (like green veggies)
>>
Different guy here, parma bulk, I lift mostly for strength.
I just moved out on my own, I dont have money to buy a fridge or microwave right now. I have a small electric stove though
What could I eat and spent the least amount of money?
>>
>>35334262
if you cant afford a fridge or microwave you cant afford to move out, wtf man
>>
>>35334156

This is like asking somebody, "how do I move my own arm?"

Nobody else can tell you how to fucking do it, you just fucking do it yourself
>>
>>35334156
Buy ingredients for meals and
Cool your own food. Stop buying pre made garbage
>>
>>35334156
I have the same problem. The only solution I found was to just not buy that shit.

I recognized that I have no self control. If I get a box of cereal, I will eat it all in a single night. Two nights tops.

So now I just don't buy shit like that. No snacks or other things like that. I have a shitty food selection, but now I never break my diet. Choose what you want.
>>
What do? I'm just lonely and depressed being an adult.

>>everyone is at first lad, no worries try not jerking off so much and watching tv go outside and meet people

All I ever do is eat and watch Netflix while shitposting on 4chan. What sort of hobbies should I get into?

clubs dude, rowing, hiking, local NRA chapter, fucking improv even just do something, 4chan is not a club
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.