[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get grills number at the gym >text her and asks her what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: feels.jpg (59 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
59 KB, 480x380
>get grills number at the gym
>text her and asks her what she's doing this weekend

>"You're very handsome, but I'm talking to someone"

>deleted her contact off the phone
>>
Goofball thats why you dont act such in a hurry to get the number, especially if shes at some routine spot like the gym
>>
she's already fucking someone who's taller than you, better looking, and makes more money

soz bro. Reality is harsh.

Harsh.

Just harsh.
>>
>>35333532
>Goofball thats why you dont act such in a hurry to get the number

What the fuck are you talking about faggot? You're supposed to number close less than 5 minutes of initially talking to her.
>>
>>35333570
Thirstyfag pls
>>
File: tip.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>35333585
>beta male orbit turbo virgin detected

Pic related. That's you.
>>
>>35333561

if she's between in her late 20s or early 30s i've noticed this too. It's like they did a bunch of guys when they are in their 20s then once they approach 30s they always try to get a bf that one ups the previous one they had so by mid 30s or 40s, she's happily married to a CHAD.
>>
>>35333615
late teens early 20s i think
>>
>>35333604
I dont orbit, i dont scratch at the door like a hungry dog either
>>
>>35333518
dude, you wanted nothing to do with that girl to begin with.

You dodged a bullet
>>
IMO you should talk to girls in person. The whole "get her number" and texting thing seems a bit autistical and cringe-worthy to me. Texting is for later when you're either friends or dating.
>>
>>35333570
Lmfao someone has been watching too many PUA tutorials on YouTube. Get the fuck out, amateur.
>>
>>35333662
How many numbers have you gotten, Casanova?
>>
>>35333672
>acting like numbers mean shit

Senpai these broads will give you a fake number or just ignore your text, especially if you're begging them for it within 5 minutes of meeting
>>
>>35333570
Why can't I have an hour long conversation before I get a telephone number? Your idea is too rigid to reflect real social relations.
>>
>>35333691
Except its confirmed that she gave me her real number.
>>
>>35333695
Beta faggot detected
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-30-08-59-45.png (963 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-30-08-59-45.png
963 KB, 1080x1920
>I'm talking to someone

Holy fuck that excuse makes me so fucking mad, it's the stupidest fucking excuse ever. It gives me autistic flashbacks to freshman year of college.

>be skinny second semester college freshman
>enroll in sociology for some reason
>pick random seat in lecture, really hot girl ends up sitting next to me
>I introduce myself cause she's hot and I'm polite
>first thing she asks me after I introduce myself is "what year are you"
>obviously say freshman cause I'm a freshman
>she doesnt get taken aback or anything and we keep talking
>second class she notices me drawing some random car on my paper
>asks me what kind of car it is, seems interested in me
>shows me her vintage '78 mustang her and her dad repaired
>fast forward to February near Valentine's
>my fraternity is having a Valentine's function party
>takes me a whole week to muster up the courage to ask her
>plan everything else, write my number on a piece of paper to give to her when she says yes
>wait til class is over, let her leave, catch up to her
>ask her to go
>"Yeaahhh I'm actually talking to someone"
>"Oh uh yeah ok no worries"
>replay in my head over and over wondering what I did wrong

I started working out like 2 weeks later after a drunk sorority girl told me I should gain some weight.

Fuck man you unzipped me
>>
>>35333789
At least I found out the same day I met her. Saved me the pain.
>>
>>35333789
I think most anons problems come from stressing out wanting to put a ring on every girl that makes smalltalk with them

Chill the fuck out, theres no shortage of vaginas on this planet
>>
not a very social guy, is this phrase just the nice way to say "I'm not interested in you"?
>>
>>35334886
Yes.
>>
>>35334886
no
maybe
possibly
>>
>>35333518

>dating

>gives out number anyways

why are women such cunts sometimes?

she just wants you as plan B.
>>
>>35334923
most of the time they assume you'll get the idea and stop texting them, its just like throwing a tiny bone with no meat
>>
>>35334935

is it really so hard to say "sorry, but im seeing someone"
>>
>>35334953
Depends on the girl. Some will straight up say they're not into you, others dance around like you mention, others just ignore you outright.
>>
>>35334969

so why give out your number if you are dating?

all she is doing is fucking around with you to feed her ego
>>
>>35334953
Which one sounds easier? Women will always go the path of least resistance, no matter how devastating and misleading it is for the other party
>>
>>35333518
In about 3 weeks you'll get a random text from her saying "What's up" like she never even said that.
>>
>>35334985
If a guy is begging for numbers they do it just to throw a bone, at the end of the day they really dont give a fuck

My angle is this, know what the hell you're getting into so there's no hurt feelings when it falls off. No point in even asking for a number if she's not feeling it herself, cant be a one-sided thing.
>>
>>35333518
>"You're very handsome, but I'm talking to someone"
>tell me all about this someone?

dont go down that easy
>>
>>35334886
Sure but that's assuming she actually meant what she said, and then you have the fact that she could change her mind next week. Like I said >>35334997 A lot of times basically blow you off or reject you (as you perceive) and then 2 months later text you of the blue showing interest.

You don't even know her, no reason to care at all. Carry on about your business.
>>
>>35333518

This happened to me, but it turned out later that she was literally talking to a one of her professors. She called me back and we went out the next day.
>>
Is it just me or something but I really don't give a shit about women any more. I just want to improve myself and focus on my career.
/Fit/ seems to hell preoccupied with women these days.
>>
>>35333518
>get grills number at the gym
FUCK OFF
>>
>>35333518

>"I didn't ask you if you were talking to someone,
>I asked you what you're doing this weekend."

Works every time.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.