[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, can I drink alcohol while taking Anavar? Since it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: anavar-plus-alcohol.jpg (18 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
anavar-plus-alcohol.jpg
18 KB, 265x265
Hey /fit/, can I drink alcohol while taking Anavar? Since it breaks downs in the kidneys, the liver should be safe with some rum, right?
>>
>>35332072
Sure. No problem.
>>
>>35332072
How difficult is it to get anavar? I know it's expensive, pinning test is cheaper, bleh bleh
>>
>>35332145
Anavar is easy to get, and no needles. Lots of the physique-centrics use it all year.
>>
Anavar is still liver toxic so I wouldn't. Especially as most Var isn't genuine and is often Winstrol which is very liver toxic. Don't do orals and drink. Your liver is important guys. Speaking from learning the hard way.
>>
>>35332202
Thanks for this input, bro.
>>
>>35332202
>Anavar is still liver toxic
Do you have an Anavar-specific link for that, or are you speaking generally about orals?
>>
>>35332264
Oxandrin@, manufactured by Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is an FDA approved
anabolic steroid (oxandrolone) used to treat involuntary weight loss caused by acute
or chronic injury, illness or infection. This anabolic steroid has the benefit of being
metabolized by the kidney rather than in the liver, like the other anabolic steroids,

Robert H. Demling, M.D.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Professor of Surgery
Harvard Medical School
Boston, MA
>>
>>35332072
Look idgaf where it breaks down or whatever it gets broken down into your BLOOD

Your liver removes toxins from your BLOOD

If you drink your going to get drunk extremely fast and if you drink too much your going to feel extremely sick and be throwing up for a while. Just don't do orals if your going to drink.
>>
>>35332326
In other words after your kidneys make the anavar work it runs through your body via your blood stream. The reason one pill won't last forever is because your liver removes these toxins from your blood. This is why anavar will shit on your liver.
>>
>>35332345
...and I am at 100MGs per day, so shouldn't screw around I guess. Thanks guys, also hat tip from my liver.
>>
>>35332397
you mean "thanks GUY" because all of that brologic came from one single samefaging anon
>>
>>35332415

I made one of those posts but not the others so there's at least a couple of us who are advising not to run orals even Anavar and drink.

Yes var is milder on the liver than other orals but it's still liver toxic especially at higher doses used by bbers. Combine that with the fact it's very rare to get real var and you're often unknowingly taking something extremely liver toxic, it's just a really bad idea to drink and take orals. You won't make *any* gains with no liver brah..
>>
>>35332264
Its an anabolic steroid. Ofc it is toxic to your liver.
>>
Pharmafag here. Both alcohol and anavar can have toxic effects on the liver. They cause accumulation of fats (fatty change), which is reversible at first, but with continued abuse can cause permanent damage. Taking them together in moderate amounts is OK a few times, but I would not make a habit out of it. Var is harsh on the liver already
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.