[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 375 ng/dl testosterone normal? To be honest it's kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1422783772135.jpg (30 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1422783772135.jpg
30 KB, 316x321
Is 375 ng/dl testosterone normal? To be honest it's kinda messing with me. I get tested in the 350 - 400 range but every single doctor completely ignores this result (because it's within the "normal" range written on the blood test sheet), and when I bring it up they tell me it's more than fine and that my T level is PERFECT. I've been to many doctors about this now, and I'm 23 years old.

I need to know seriously if that is actually low T or if the whole low-T thing is a scam to sell TRT. I know it's a big business.

If I have legit low levels I will start roiding. The only reason I'm not roiding is because I was worried about lowering natty levels, but if I'm already damaged goods and suffering from low-T now then there's zero reason not to inject. Also I think if I am low then injecting will improve my mood and mental wellbeing.

But I need to know for sure without broscience that I am low-T before I begin injecting.
>>
dude no 300-900 is the acceptable range you're just on the low end. there was just another thread on the same subject.

why are the low test betas always so neurotic about this kinda shit. maybe if you roided and got your dick sucked you wouldn't be such an obsessive stressed out little fucker.
>>
>>35332057
>But I need to know for sure without broscience
Why are you asking /fit/?

I'll answer that for you: because you already know what we're going to say, you just want some external validation to justify your decision because you aren't actually completely sure about it.
>>
>>35332123
Are you saying that no it's not normal or what? What are you saying? I have weird symptoms I've been to the doctors about 100000 times. I get near-fainting spells, tingling and numbness all over, weak pulse, low temperature. All I see on my tests is nearly rock bottom testosterone.

I need to know whether it's hormone levels causing this or not.
>>
I've got 420 testosterone.
For muscle building purposes it's free testosterone you want to look at.
Regardless, there's not much of a difference between normal range testosterone.
>>
>>35332177
Because I'm in the UK there's no such thing as a doctor unless you pay. Free healthcare is just McDoctors. The GP told me last time that men have no estrodiol because I wanted it included on the test. He laughed and said only women have that. How am I supposed to trust these people?

Then the internet tries to tell me if I have levels as low as mine I'm going to get fucked up arteries etc.
>>
>>35332057
>tfw in the 1000+ club
still feel depressed
>>
>>35332199
It's probs some kind of infection somewhere or stress or something. Whatever is causing all that won't be helping your t levels.
>>
>>35332199
>300 to 900 is normal
>I have 400 is that normal or what?
hurr

I obviously didn't respond right to your initial statement but you should be able to understand what I mean dipshit. it's not testosterone doing whatever the fuck is happening to you.
>>
How would a UK brah go about getting test levels tested?
>>
>>35332356
Just go in and say you can't get hard. But be warned, you could come back with 0 ng/dl testosterone and they will say you're "fine" and send you home.

If something is wrong you will be self medicating.

Or maybe it's bullshit... But all I see on the internet is stuff like:
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Low_Testosterone_By_The_Numbers.aspx
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133301793&p=657456423&viewfull=1#post657456423
www.gll-getalife.com/get-ripped/entry/normal-testosterone-levels-in-men

It's all saying I'm completely fucked. It's pissing me off. Nobody respects a man with 375 ng/dl. Tbh men with legit low levels should inject or die. But I can't tell if I'm being duped into thinking I'm too low.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.