[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever wondered why gay guys have such strong jawlines? The reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Ever wondered why gay guys have such strong jawlines?
The reason is blowjobs.
The jaw is like any other muscle in the human body, and needs to be strengthened. Quickest way to achieve a chiseled jawline is giving blowjobs.
For maximum gains, aim for 3 cocks daily. Start with small cocks but make sure you continue the progression.

>2015
>not sucking cock for jaw gains
>>
>Not just sucking on a cucumber

I'm not gay m8. I've been sucking on a cucumber for about 3 years to get a defined jaw.
>>
>>35331668
this, I find that the wider the girth the better the definition
>>
>>35331178
so is there any serious source on this theory I can read?
because facial bone structure very much changes due to life style factors like the hardness of food or tooth decay ... and eventually it leads to one of the many phenotypes of aging:

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/news/story/2800/facial-aging-is-more-than-skin-deep.aspx
>>
>>35331178
Shit b8
i've been blowing my bf at least 4-5 times a day for the last two and a half years and my jaw is still crap
>>
>>35331178
> bone is a muscle
That's enough /fit/ for me today
>>
>>35331178

>The jaw is like any other muscle in the human body

>a bone is a muscle

RIP basic anatomy
>>
File: 2ntbqly.jpg (179 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2ntbqly.jpg
179 KB, 1600x1200
>Not eating tougher foods and chewing gum everyday to grow your masseter mucles

All the modern soft foods and liquid calories are making your jaw weak
>>
>>35331668
English long? or the fatter common varieties? What about zucchinis and eggplants?
>>
>>35332032

>not realizing you use the muscles around your jaw to, I don't know

fucking move it
>>
>>35332008
>>35332032
Want to know how I know both of you are autists? You actually took the OP seriously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.