[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the year our queen, 2015 >not eating vegan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0lfx2s5ki4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQYNxav6xY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_yxamzTjkU
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35038053/arnold-schwarzenegger-stop-eating-meat-and-save-the-planet

Explain yourself, /fit/.
>>
>>35329889
year of*
>>
>>35329889
I'd rather be dead than vegan.
>>
>>35329902

You are slowing arranging that for yourself, no worries bro
>>
>>35330330
not him but you got any in depth wide range studies on life expectancy differences between vegans and non vegans?
>>
>>35330330
>implying vegans are immortal
So are you
>>
>>35329902
good one.
>>
File: dreambody2000.jpg (211 KB, 640x792) Image search: [Google]
dreambody2000.jpg
211 KB, 640x792
>>35329889
F U
>>
File: thisIsLiesAnimalsIsLove.jpg (48 KB, 1195x580) Image search: [Google]
thisIsLiesAnimalsIsLove.jpg
48 KB, 1195x580
>>35330352
one of the mechanisms that theoretically increases life span in vegans is methionine restriction, which you might as well imitate by supplementing glycine.
the rest is basically increased consumption of dietary fiber and micronutrients instead of processed junk (which is only due to vegans having to look after what they eat while normal people simply don't care and stuff their faces with mc donalds).

vegan at its core is inferior to any omnivorous diet thats based around the idea of eating TRULY healthy.
>>
File: 1449295128638.png (142 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
1449295128638.png
142 KB, 537x416
>>35330330
le green man told me
so it must be true

I'm calling it now, officially
2016 will see the breakdown of either Golden One or Twins
they'll make some mistake, GO will say something racist or something
some scandal
and then they'll make an insane video

100% of vegans either fail at their diet OR go insane
veganism does something to you
>>
the Future is here m8, and im going to be on the right side.
>>
my mommy buys my food and cooks my dinner, she likes meat and so do I. maybe if i was on my own I'd think about it, who knows what could happen!
>>
>>35329889
Was vegan for over 6 months, had massive cognitive improvement and lost a ton of weight quick, didn't last though, but I have kept away from beef since then. I don't promote a totally vegan diet personally but totally endorse staying away from red meat.

> P.S. if the meat producing farming industry had glass walls everyone would be a vegan
>>
>>35331618
Let me claret me clarify I endorse I mostly vegan diet with the benefit of fish, eggs, turkey, and chicken
>>
File: howmuchproteinbaby.jpg (85 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
howmuchproteinbaby.jpg
85 KB, 960x720
>>35331631
yeah, that's not a vegan diet.
>>
>>35331618
>> P.S. if the meat producing farming industry had glass walls everyone would be a vegan

I hate this cheesy fucking comment I see all the time. I've seen all those throat slitting, small caged, tortue, etc. farming videos and I have no intention of giving up meat any time soon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.