[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of this double chin? It's something that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: doublechinpic.png (397 KB, 552x542) Image search: [Google]
doublechinpic.png
397 KB, 552x542
How do I get rid of this double chin?

It's something that has been bugging me for a long while, I thought it was just a part of being skinny fat but looking around I don't see any whales/above skinny fat people with this type of double chin problem so im pretty much excluding weight out as a possible reason for now .

To add a bit more details I would say I suffer from quite 1-2 posture problems, APT and forward head posture.
>>
Lose fat.
It's really that simple.
Different people carry their fat on different places, only way it'll go away is if you lower your total bf%.
>>
>>35328475

Just to take a stab in the dark, what BF% do you reckon the face fat would go??
>>
>>35328517

take a pic of your body to see where you're at
>>
>>35328447
There is some new treatment that should become available in the next few years. An injection of a chemical that induces targeted fat burning (meant only for double chins, for now).

But if you're fat, you can just lose weight. That's more of a last resort for people who already are thin, but genetics still have them store unholy amounts of fat there.
>>
>>35328517
depends. some people lose face fat last. some people lose it first.

if you want a 100% for sure number around 8%, but for some people it's around 12%.
>>
>>35328517

I have a pretty average body righ now but my face is quite chiseled and even when I was fat I never had large sacking jowls or puffy cheeks. It's about the structure (bones mainly, and muscles in your face). This is primarily determined by genetics though this kind of "double chin" can be a sign of a receding chin/weak jawline. Take a pic from the side.
>>
File: doublechin2.png (379 KB, 718x770) Image search: [Google]
doublechin2.png
379 KB, 718x770
>>35329036

praying its not genetics or some bs which i cant control.

Arrow is there incase the image isnt clear.
>>
>>35329162
Losing fat will help but thats deff affected by genetics. I mean if it really bothers you you can get it fixed but if your lean enough its not gonna look like the double chin fat ppl have anyways, just slightly saggy skin
>>
>>35329162
Nobody cares who you are dude don't gotta do this cringey censor shit
>>
>>35329189

Ahh was expecting it to be down to posture it worse case. What is the procedure called to get it fixed after I leaned up.
>>
>>35328447
>>35329162
same stuff here man, just gota live with it.
>>
>>35329260
surgery
>>
>>35329275
I mean what type of surgery. chin liposuction?
>>
bump anymore suggestions
>>
>>35329376
Just ask the doc for a 'stapler'.
This is where he grabs the fat on the side of your face, pulls it backwards while the sole of his shoe is on the back of your head to keep you in place. Then he pulls the skin hard enough so it loops around the back of your head, and then puts some staples in there to keep it in place. Cheap and effective.
>>
clench your jaw and press your tongue into the roof of your mouth. solved.
>>
You don't have a double chin just cause you have a very slight one from a low angle. Everyone does unless they're very lean/have a huge jaw/carry an unusually low amount of fat on their face.

For all intents and purposes you don't have a double chin.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.