[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would zyzz was still alive, would he be as famous as lazar or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 262x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 262x561
Would zyzz was still alive, would he be as famous as lazar or jeff seid etc? What do you think?

Because lazar is the most popular fitness model currently, after zyzz passed away, his death story also put him another dimension so we will never know if he would beat lazar or not but i myself believe that he still has the most aesthetic body, lazar is popular because of his abs shape but generally zyzz beats him
>>
>>35325131
He would be blowing them out of the water brah, he started this shit.
>>
>>35325131
He would probably be fading into obscurity with a small cult of personality surrounding him.

It was his early death which cemented him as an icon rather than a temporary figure of interest. That's how it works.
>>
>>35325131
death was the best thing that could happen to him, just like michael jackson, whitney houston and many others
>>
>>35325189
He was already on top the fitness model game in terms of online popularity at the time of his death
>>
>>35325192
They didn't die at the top of their game though

Zyzz died as he was peaking in popularity which made him an icon
>>
>>35325189
>It was his early death which cemented him as an icon rather than a temporary figure
I am not sure about that, because he can be a living legend too, look at Frank Zane, he is still legend
>>
>>35325131

as famous as jeff seid?

>jeff seid literally just rides zyzz's coat tails, i'm sure if you read a transcript of what he says in his day to day life it'd be discernible from what you'd think zyzz would say. at least lazar has his own personality
>>
>Would zyzz was still alive, would he be as famous as lazar or jeff seid etc?

jeff seid or lazar have never been searched for as much on google as zyzz since 2010.
>>
>>35325206
Yeah, but that's my point. It wouldn't have lasted if he hadn't died. People fade out of sight after a brief time in the spotlight. They'll still be remembered, but not as they were at their best.

Like >>35325192
mentioned, Michael Jackson - he's remembered as a white woman and a kiddy fiddler as much as anything else. If he'd died before all that, his memory would be entirely different.

Zyzz had one gimmick, it would've worn out its welcome if he'd had time to wear it out.
>>
>>35325233
Lazar has face of terminator or robocop, they his managers told him that so i do not believe has has such personality

Also jeff is not orginal as you said, he is sad cunt and beta
>>
>>35325237
Good point
>>
>>35325253
honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Zyzz would've become a popular actor, he was already on some TV show and seemed to enjoy it.
>>
>>35325253
a skelly nerd that became zyzz, I respect your opinion but I think he was less a gimmick then 95% of the popular models today
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.