[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't eat food for enjoyment, I eat because I have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 265x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 265x450
>I don't eat food for enjoyment, I eat because I have to
>>
I just drank 2 raw eggs. But i also had some crackers. Some of it is quite enjoyable some is not *shrugs*
>>
>>35324957
>I don't suck dick for enjoyment, I suck dick because I have to.
>>
>>35324985

>Falling for the raw egg meme

Your body absorbed close to none of the protein in that but hope it was worth the 5mins it wouldve taken to cook lmao
>>
File: 554.jpg (23 KB, 463x311) Image search: [Google]
554.jpg
23 KB, 463x311
>I'm way too busy to eat. I get all of my nutritional and caloric needs from a product called 'Soylent'. A plebeian the likes of yourself has probably not heard of it. Oh, and do you even have a job, buddy? Didn't think so, champ. *sniffs cocaine*
>>
>>35324992
Lol, this. Also enjoy getting salmonella.
>>
but eating is so boring
>>
>>35324957
>who fucking cares how food tastes. Just fucking eat it, its just fuel for your body. Fucking faggot
>>
>>35325197
Yeah, if you're a poorfag
>>
>>35325242
My grandparents are in the top percentile of wealth distribution and my parents were fucking morons and tried to move out to the rockies and live in a cabin with no electricity or running water or income when I was a toddler, lost all their money and we ended up living in a singlewide trailer for most of my childhood. I own a house now, no mortgage.

Having experienced both extremes and half of the middle ground, I can confirm that eating is boring as fuck and you have no dad.
>>
>>35325180
Salmonella is only a problem in America because agricultural corporations bribed the Govt so they could raise chickens in disgusting diseased environments while pumping them full of drugs to keep them alive just long enough to be profitable.

In the UK chickens are disease free and eggs can be kept at room temp without killing anyone.
>>
>>35327460
>>35325242

Unless you were implying that eating is comparatively thrilling for the middle class because their lives are empty insect nonsense, and it's boring for the poor because they're actually neck deep in the struggle having to take two or three chances just to keep shit together and have more excitement in their day to day lives than what they choose to shove in their face. Then yeah, that's right on the money.
>>
>>35324957
20 minutes into euphoria and chill...
>>
>>35327493
What a load of idiocy.
>>
The majority of the week I treat food like fuel, I eat just enough to keep my cut going. Then every once in a while I go out with friends and eat delicious food, guilt free. I view groceries as more of a resource.
>>
>>35324957

>Visible undershirt under button down

ree
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.