[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKED UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: DAMMIT.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
DAMMIT.png
364 KB, 564x1086
Brehs..
A really hot girl liked me and I was too beta to ask her out, so when I had finally worked up the confidence to ask her out, she gave up on me because I took too long.
FUUUUUCK
I guess this is a lesson to be learned, for me and other /fit/izens.. DON'T FUCKING WAIT LIKE I DID. DIVE INTO THESE THINGS, GRAB AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE!
I know this isn't really fitness related but it's just advice for keeping socially fit
>>
File: file.png (83 KB, 383x376) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83 KB, 383x376
I love you OP
>>
>>35323839
I knew I could rely on you guys, I love you too, bby

just a little homo while i'm still upset
>>
File: slit wrists pepe.jpg (44 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
slit wrists pepe.jpg
44 KB, 395x578
about once a month a girl will talk to me and ill start thinking about asking her to do something, but then i'll remember she'll be an obligation and just stop worrying about it. i can just lift and masturbate, r-right guys?
>>
File: 1446281857636.jpg (221 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1446281857636.jpg
221 KB, 1280x960
>tfw hot girl was into me and i dodged due to low self esteem
>tfw blown off my average girl because i was acting like a faggot

sometimes you just have to laugh
>>
>>35323795
You do know it was a test, right? I've fuckes at least 8 girls who were all 7-9/10's at work because they said they weren't really in to me. Just keep joking, flirting, hanging with them. Build upthrust sexual tension. I fucked an 8/10 who's 23 and with only one sexual partner other than myself when she was 19. She said the reason she put out was because most guys who approach her give up after a short while. I didn't, I wasn't clingy or needy, I just kept talking to her. Now we fuck at least twice a week. FWb is great
>>
>>35323878
I haven't given up on her, I'm still gonna hang out and do charming shit, it wont be hard to get her to like me again, I hope..
>>
>>35323795
DW OP.

I blew off 4x.

First time a girl showed me her nudes in class, and grabbed my dick then took a bathroom pass and winked at me. she came back 30 minutes later mad. I just figured out she was gesturing me to follow her so we can fuck in bathroom.

Other one was a 8/10 almost perfect. She was rubbing her ass on my dick and asked me if she could suck it, i told her no because i was studying.

Third time was over text, she sent me a nude, i sent it to her boyfriend. It Backfired as she convinced him i "stole" that image.

Fourth time, i was naked in car with a girl and she wanted to do anal, i decided to just have her jerk me off instead.

This is minus the 30000 other times over text/fb/instagram/twitter.

i'm beta, and there's nothing i can do about it.

i think it's because every time i'm horny i decide to workout instead of fap.
>>
>>35323954
Fuck mate, I bet you're at least a 9/10 to get that much action.
You should just be able to act alpha all the time.
>>
File: rarepepe2.png (59 KB, 525x488) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe2.png
59 KB, 525x488
>>35323795
>>35323865
why do ya'll save such disturbing and cryptic pepes
>>
File: JmZ3Ris.gif (1 MB, 256x249) Image search: [Google]
JmZ3Ris.gif
1 MB, 256x249
>>35324010

It's pretty gr8
>>
>>35323954
>anon is fucking autistic and gets pussy thrown at him
>I literally can't get laid no matter what I do
Fuck this gay earth, I'm done
>>
>>35324088
Pretty sure he's baiting
>>
File: pepe_trudeau.jpg (162 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
pepe_trudeau.jpg
162 KB, 1200x675
I have nothing to add to the thread, but here's my Muslim Trudeau Pepe.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.