[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help losing fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: WIN_20151218_21_09_22_Prodgd.jpg (232 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151218_21_09_22_Prodgd.jpg
232 KB, 1280x720
I'm eighteen, 6'3" and 147 pounds. I really want to lose my face fat/chubby cheeks. I want to lose more weight in the hopes I will lose face in my face as a result of losing fat overall, but I fear anything more will be unhealthy. I'm going to Uni soon and I don't want to be that 16-year old looking freshmen.

Is there ANYTHING I can do other than surgery that will help me lose this fat? Please /fit/izens, help me. :(
>>
>>35323025
Count your caloric intake.
also, READ STICKY
>>
>>35323032

I have been. I've losed 20 pounds since I started in August. I'm now below my average weight for my age and height. I just want my fucking face to be a bit more gaunt and not have jowls when I speak.
>>
File: WP_20150620_051.jpg (752 KB, 1918x1077) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150620_051.jpg
752 KB, 1918x1077
bump
>>
File: sadboys.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sadboys.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
atleast I think I lost a bit since two years ago
>>
>>35323212
Lift and learn an instrument.. Piano or guitar. Have a theory nerd teach you. Also dont be afraid to try any drug given to you. Thats how to be cool in college. Also dont be afraid to fuck with guy s bigger and older than you. Most college kids these days are afraid to lay someone out. But even if they do, the beating you get will only last a moment, but the reputation will last years. When i say fuck with them i dont mean be a fucking weasel, i mean think of creative ways to fuck with them like a casual bully does in high school. If they ask why the fuck you did it tell them because youre jealous of their sexy bodies and want to steal their gf. You'll make it chubbybro
>>
>>35323025
Did you do your math wrong

If your 6'3 147 and look that fuxking fat... I don't even know how to compete that phrase because it's literally not possible to look that fat at 6'3 147lbs
>>
File: hupJPG.jpg (2 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
hupJPG.jpg
2 MB, 3104x1746
Also interested in how to cure perma chubby face.
>>
>>35323025
It's all genetics, unlucky but yeah.
>>
>>35323025
DOWNLOAD THE MY FITNESS PAL APP

FUCK OFF
>>
>>35323025
MODS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.