[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do about being pale? Does /fit/ tan? Seems kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: tanning-mom1.jpg (38 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
tanning-mom1.jpg
38 KB, 446x400
What do I do about being pale?

Does /fit/ tan? Seems kind of gay, but i'm a literal milky ghost

Britfag too so it's not like just going outside will always work.
>>
Be proud of your cultural for once you fucking white cuck. Stop trying to be something your not.. you think black people try to be white? Why you tryna be tan? Fucking cuck
>>
>>35323029
This desu
Being white is good.
>>
>>35323029
Nigga being a fucking ghost aint no joke,and get a tan OP,that shit is straight up magical.
>>
>>35323054
cuck detected
>>
>>35323029
Nobody wants to be a fuccing pale ghost, it's ironic because you're the real cuck lmfao
>>
>>35323023
It's not worth it in the long run. Most people don't care if you're pale and tanning is so, so bad for you. It is definitively linked to skin cancer. And if you do it long enough, your skin will age super fast. I know a lady who's been tanning regularly in tanning beds for like 5 years, she's only 30 but her skin looks like straight LEATHER. It's super brown and wrinkly, it's kinda sad for someone her age. I don't think it's worth significantly increases your chances of developing cancer just to potentially look slightly better to a portion of the population.
>>
>>35323075
>nobody wants to be a fuccin pale ghost, it's ironic because you're the real cuck lmfao
yeah, nobody wants to be a pale ghost in fucking places like New Jersey, LA or anywhere in California... fucking retards who care more about their skin color than life itself.
Go get a tan then faggot.. have fun walking around being the only tan person in Britain you fucking dumbass
>>
>>35323029
When white people get a tan it's golden brown you fucking cuck, nobody said shit about wanting to be black but you automatically assumed that because you are the cuck.
>>
Melanotan II and uv exposure. Get dark, get boners
>>
White people aren't naturally pale as ghosts unless they live in the arctic circle or never leave the house. Just do shit outside when it's warm out, don't turn yourself into a human orange by going to a salon.
>>
>>35323095
Good point, thats an even better reason for him to tan. He'll get way more pussy than all the pale normies.
>>
File: feeling the heat.jpg (24 KB, 240x257) Image search: [Google]
feeling the heat.jpg
24 KB, 240x257
>>35323023
I'm sorry I had to
>>
>>35323135
haha all the britfags will just think he's an americuck.. they'll have fun with the normie britfag then the american britfag trying to be a magazine model but ends up looking like a burnt toast surrounded by marshmallows
>>
>>35323155
Good because british people are fucking disgusting to look at...
>>
>>35323188
yeah i never said they weren't.. but if OP's complaining there's no sun there why the fuck would he fake it? if he wants to get tan to "fit in", move to the states and run in the sun.. then he'll fit in just fine.
>>
>>35323139
KEK
>>
>>35323023
Dude accept your skin color. I live in south america but I'm pale as fuck (blonde, blue eyes, etc) and all my life I've had to listen to fuckers opine about my skin color. I got surgery recently and even the fucking nurses told me "wow you're too pale" and I tell them yeah that's my skin color. But it's your fucking skin why the fuck do you even care about that, do you want to tan and get skin cancer?
>>
>>35323207
this
>>
>>35323207
You're one of those sad self hating spics who fucktard on about WE'RE BLONDE AND BLUE EYED AND THEREFOR GREAT OH GOD TELL US WERE GOOD PEOPLE FOR THAT!

Damn, those nazis fucked you people up.
>>
>>35323230
No, I'm just stating a fact and making an example based on my life because I felt like sharing it.
Skin color is irrelevant anon, I mean, it's 2015 almost 2016 :^), but we should accept ourselves as we are.
>>
>>35323023
You should tan once a week, my gym offers free tanning so I go tanning once a week to keep that healthy tan look. My Jap skin goes real pale too. Also don't buy tanning lotion, it's a scam. Use coconut oil instead.
>>
>>35323029
>you think black people try to be white?
But they do senpai. Ever heard of: perms and whiting creams?
>>
>>35323259
>effeminate asian man recommending tanning

Yeah, I'll pass.
>>
>>35323023
It's weird if other people around you aren't doing it. It also greatly increases the chance of skin cancer.
Here in the Pacific Northwest we make fun of tanfags because they're probably from SoCal.
>>
File: Nothing-healthy-about-a-tan.jpg (27 KB, 418x221) Image search: [Google]
Nothing-healthy-about-a-tan.jpg
27 KB, 418x221
Don't tan, Anon. And always remember to slip, slop, slap and slide.
>>
>>35323301
As long as you don't go overboard, people will just assume you're Italian or some shit.
>>
File: 1450656353478.png (128 KB, 352x335) Image search: [Google]
1450656353478.png
128 KB, 352x335
>>35323023
tanning is retarded.

pls don't be an orange lizardperson.
>>
>>35323075
I used to think like you. Then I moved to Asia for 5 years.

Tans are absolute repellent to hot azn chicks. They like white. White is unique, white is foreign and exotic.
>>
>>35323023
What happened to William h macy
>>
File: aging-effects-sun[1].jpg (116 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
aging-effects-sun[1].jpg
116 KB, 800x605
>>35323023
Don't tan, you'll age like shit

Which is why you see so many milfs with that leathery as fuck skin. It's really not worth it in the long run
>>
being tan is for cancer ridden subhumans
>>
>>35323653
>Leathery skin
>Milf

I don't think you know what that word means, desu.
>>
>>35323277
What makes you think I have a penis
>>
im italian so im kinda orange when i tan, but the only things on me that are tan are my arms and calves. i can't even wear short sleeve shirts without showing tan lines
>>
>>35323023
My Irish genes have pretty much prohibited me from tanning.
Kinda shit, but not as bad as being non-white.
>>
>>35323023
Pale skin for the nobles.
Brown skin for the peasants.

Cuck.
>>
>>35324054

wait, are you from australia!?
>>
I take astaxantine for my eyes and as a side effect it gave me better complextion.
>>
>>35323023
actual less-autistic fag here, I left /fit/ for 2 years and I can tell you that when I used to browse it, I also wanted to get more tan due to being self-conscious about every little fucking thing. I realized that it doesn't fucking matter what color your skin is, there will always be people who don't give a shit about it. You might think because you look pale, you look like a nerd who is a softie, but it isn't true. You will be admired by any other ethnicity that isn't white, or even white people. Just stay white, if someone bothers you and calls you whitey or ghost, call them niggers or shitskins. Bonus points if you're pale and have blue eyes and blonde hair
>>
i look sick without a tan
>>
>>35323023
Spray tan, pay for a good one. Keep it topped up. Tanned skin with no uv exposure
>>
File: kSjuCkd.png (789 KB, 545x670) Image search: [Google]
kSjuCkd.png
789 KB, 545x670
I'm extremely pale too, idk just roll with it?
>>
>>35323100
enjoy looking like a common brown skin then
>>
>>35323023
Just tan, feels good.
>>
>>35326891
B J Ö R N
O
R
G

You look good, sven. Don't worry.
>>
>>35323323

oooh, yummy!
>>
Eat fuckton of carrots a day
>>
>>35327148
>sven
My sides
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.