[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst lift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: t bar row.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
t bar row.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
What is the least fun lift and why is it T bar rows?

Tomorrow I'm going to a party with people who i havent seen in months (since we all went to uni). This high test qt is going and seems like shes exited to see me. How do I not fuck this up fit? Really want to get laid
>>
Sex is overrated. Its just a mental thing desu.
Fuck bitches aquire currency.
>>
Just slide up to her like The Mask and tell her you're going to explode her vagina.

If she doesn't go for it then she's not high test.
>>
If I could choose between being a billionaire who only gets laid like twice a year and a regular guy with a 9-5 job who gets to fuck a different girl from the 7-10/10 range every day, I would definitely probably choose to be the second guy
>>
>>35319420
Billionaire. Ur a cuck if you choose the wageslave
>>
>>35319420

Wow are you desperate and pathetic.

>Choosing pussy over everything
>Being this beta
>>
>>35319420
billionaire
>>
>>35319420
>>35319412
>billionaire
>doesnt get laid
Come on anon, except for mr.burns, that money will get u laid
>>
>>35320055
>>35319420

>everyone has a different scale system
>still sets his own minimum at 7

Idk if youre gonna make it anon
>>
>>35319222
front squats. period.

and I'm a virgin, I wouldn't know
>>
>>35319263
>Just slide up to her like The Mask
You going to reference Ace Ventura next grandad?
>>
>>35319420
thats physicaly imossible, unless you just leave your home twice a year, once people start to see you with ferraris, rolex, and shit like this, they automaticaly trust you.
once i decided to go to one of the fanciest bars in são paulo (the view) after i got my first salary as a bank manager, i was well dressed and invented a fake story to pick up this girl, long story short, i didn't fucked her because her brother was there, he was pretty cool guy and i sold this fake movado watch for him, i payd 30 reais for it and he bought it for 1000 reais, it was a nice day
>>
>>35319222
Hack squats are objectively the worst thing you can do at the gym.
>>
>>35321293
I like them, gets a nice burn
>>
Lateral raises, I fucking hate doing them
>>
>>35321200
>grandad
the mask came out in like '95
>>
>>35319420

15 year old loser: the post.
>>
>>35319222
Just go to the party, throw her on the ground and T bar row her face into your crotch. She'll be your's in no time.

This is also why it's a great lift and you avoiding them is why you're still a virgin.
>>
>>35319420
Jesus christ m8. Get your life in order.
>>
Why the fuck do people at my gym do these rows holy fuck. They ruin the corner of the wall and NEVER put the weights back. And it's always done by bodybuilding.com novices. FUCK
>>
>>35319420
>look son, that's a beta
>>
>>35321850
Arnold used to do them.
>>
>>35319982

I'm 20 years old with over 6 figures in my bank account, and I've gotten laid a total of 8 times with 3 different girls.

Fuck bitches, get money
>>
>>35321738
>the mask came out in like '95
That's really great you still have memories at your age
>>
File: 1445045201720.gif (439 KB, 269x202) Image search: [Google]
1445045201720.gif
439 KB, 269x202
>>35321200
>reference Ace Ventura
Are you not? That shit was cash
>>
>>35321890
you're not meant to include the decimals in the figure count
>>
>>35321958
I still get drunk and watch The Mask from time to time. Cuban Pete was a total alpha.
>>
I use it and it always has weights on it or around it. Annoying tbqh.
>>
new /fit/izen here, can someone explain what "high test" means?
>>
>>35322271
4.0 GPA
>>
>>35322271
it means a woman who is attractive to men with high levels of testosterone, typically stuff like wide hips, thick lips, good fat distribution. Any thread which has "BREH" in the OP with a picture of a woman is a high test woman
>>
>>35322294
so why say high test 9/10 and not just 9/10?

And what would low test mean?
>>
>>35322309
cos a 9/10 could just mean somebody with a really pretty face, for instance you could call taylor swift a 9/10 but she's not high test. Idk, we dont really have threads about low test women, presumably just the opposite features to high test women
>>
>>35322271
It's code word for low standards

Synonymous with "fat and ugly"
>>
>>35322329
This
Anyone saying otherwise is black, struggling with cognitive dissonance because the only pussy they can pull is far chicks, or feminists trying to push 'pretty at every size'
>>
>>35322292
underrated post
>>
>>35319420
I'm a regular guy who gets laid like twice a year as it is, may as well make a billion dollars for it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.